Friends who want to share daily livin...

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#5369 Mar 5, 2013
Morning Epi

How is Mojoe doing? Still keeping the family amused with his antics?

Our Chloe now sits on the back of my armchair so that she can see out of the window what is going on outside. The armchair is starting to look lopsided. What can a person do. She must spend half her life up there. She is amasing. Never tires of barking at anyone who dares to walk past our house. Funny little thing she is.

Take care Epi. Love from our home to your home and a big kiss for Mojoe and a cuddle for the others.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#5370 Mar 6, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Morning Epi
How is Mojoe doing? Still keeping the family amused with his antics?
Our Chloe now sits on the back of my armchair so that she can see out of the window what is going on outside. The armchair is starting to look lopsided. What can a person do. She must spend half her life up there. She is amasing. Never tires of barking at anyone who dares to walk past our house. Funny little thing she is.
Take care Epi. Love from our home to your home and a big kiss for Mojoe and a cuddle for the others.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Morning Cherianne....

Yes Mojoe is still a puppy brain in a big dog body....When I peruse the internet I have a laptop that I use. In the afternoon the sun comes into out front windows (even though we have shutters that open on the windows) and the sun bounces off the back of it and the shadow is on the couch and he sits on the floor and tries to eat it of lick it or bite it....When I move my laptop it goes up and down It is so comical....We call him GOOFY

Hope your day is a Blessed one...

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5371 Mar 6, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Jumpin grasshoppers thoses sneaky shakers.There are caves all over out here some that have no end to them and some that man has never been in.That deal in flordia with the sink hole.I showed that to the family and one member said I sure glad you brought us to the desert southwest.I told them right we may be on top of a cave too.One really never knows?? is always questionable and never assume.I had a small sink hole in the yard afew years ago and went lookin for some answers and found this place had two wells on it at one time the reason for the sink holes here but in checking records for this area also found out this place is sitting on a water table here too and also found out good water only twenty feet down.Even had thoses sneaky shakers here and the structures here were never built to stand under sneakey shaker.Sometimes I think mankind destrubs mother earth way too much calling it progress.The wonder of it all.Thanks for the information.God bless loveya lil whispers.
It is windy here today....I think it is from NEW MEXICO....LOL...But it will be a beautiful Sunny day High of 50 something I think....Spring right now is hiding from us...I can see it peaking around the corner.

Have a great day LW....Love ya

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5372 Mar 6, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Mam
Quite a nice day today. Going up to 29 degrees at mid day. The mornings and nights are not that great as it is getting chilly in preparation for the winter.
I went and stocked up with groceries and when I got home my son reminded me that petrol was going up 32 cents per litre and I was so busy at Pick 'n Pay I missed getting petrol at the cheaper price, so I guess I shall just have to pay the new price. They say it is going to go up to R15.00 per litre soon. I am not looking forward to that.
Babies are doing okay. I think I am taking Chloe to the Vet on Saturday as she is coughing again. It sounds like kennel cough again but where does she get it from for goodness sake. Also she is being sick after eating and that is not a good sign. I may have to spend the money and buy her that special dog food which is very bland that she had once before and was able to keep it down. Will let you know how we get on.
Work was quiet yesterday and I think it may be today as well. All the bookings, visas, tickets, hotel accommodation etc have all been booked and paid and it is now just a matter of waiting until they go tot he airport to catch their flight for their annual skiing trip to Italy. Some people are very lucky.
I hope that you and Honey and the family are all well. I am looking to find something that I am interested in and then I shall not mind being on my own. Mam I know that it is just a matter of adjusting my life style.
Anne asked me what I wanted for my birthday and I told her a drain cover for my drain and I will put a pot on top of that with a plant in or something else that I don't have to worry about too much. Perhaps another thing like Franky Frog. I will have to think about it.
I am off to the post office. My boss does not understand why his books have not arrived via the post office. I have told him daily for the past 4 weeks that there is a postal strike which means - that you can only buy stamps at the post office, pay your Rates account and your telephone account. AND THAT IS ALL. If you post letters they sit in a great big bag (it has been there for 4 weeks) so you can imagine how full it is. It takes up half the post office. Those are the letters that people have posted and no one is delivering them. So the chances of boss man getting his books any time soon, are extremely remote. I don't think he listens when you tell him something.
Have a great day/night Mam. Send love to everyone and of course you.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Well,my e mail is messed up.Until I figure how to get rid of what they decided was best for me without asking me,I stay confused.A new system I do not know how to work again.

Gasoline goes up all the time over here too.A half of tank of gas will last me a month in my car but I do not go all that much.But can well understand what you are saying since you have such a long distance to drive to and from work.

Da lol does the man realize he is dealing with sa mail service.Good luck getting thoses books.Going on a sking holiday.We get thoses out here that go taring down the mountains on sticks too.They call them snow birds here.Never been on a set of water ski or snow ski and not goin to happen either.Me no got stupid written on forehead either.lol

Tis chilly here this morning not yet spring yet winter movin out slowly around this area.I already started to gather supplies for next year as the warmth of the day permits.

Everyone doin fine.Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5373 Mar 6, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is windy here today....I think it is from NEW MEXICO....LOL...But it will be a beautiful Sunny day High of 50 something I think....Spring right now is hiding from us...I can see it peaking around the corner.
Have a great day LW....Love ya
Hi Epi;

Hey those one that blow 50 to 75 mile winds not cute at all they tumble me around like a bouncing ball.Out here too that is a good way to get sand blasted lol Mother nature is a jealous witch and show it too.lol lol.She was here a few hours ago too.

Honey hears one of the critters whinning or making a racket he tells me woman your being paged.lol But then he also thinks I ruin everything I get near.lol I must be doin something right cause they just keep coming back for more of the ruination.The wonder of it all right.have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5374 Mar 6, 2013
Hi Cherianne;

I been messin with my e mail thingy do not understand it but guess in time will learn a new system my provider seems to think I needed.Lol just something else to turn me in a tailspin lol.So if you get something lop sided it me lol.

I made a a lazy woman meal for honey tonight.Baked chicken,with dressing,baked potatoe,buns with white gravey and tossed salad apple pie for desert.
He ate so much now he says he is miserable,says it all my fault.Tis truely a no win situation.lol

Hey Hey the days around here are headed for the sixty degree mark,warming up nicely.I went out today and run around without a coat for a change.
Have a good day at work when you find me here God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5375 Mar 6, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Cherianne....
Yes Mojoe is still a puppy brain in a big dog body....When I peruse the internet I have a laptop that I use. In the afternoon the sun comes into out front windows (even though we have shutters that open on the windows) and the sun bounces off the back of it and the shadow is on the couch and he sits on the floor and tries to eat it of lick it or bite it....When I move my laptop it goes up and down It is so comical....We call him GOOFY
Hope your day is a Blessed one...
Hi there Epi

Well Mojoe is enjoying his "baby years". When he is fully grown it may work against his image to chase shadows, etc. I know that Scruffy will only chase shadows when he thinks no one is looking and if you catch him at it, he gets so embarrassed. I told him he can chase shadows all he wants in my house. Chloe does funny things but she could care less who sees her. She jumps so high and tries to get on my counter tops in the kitchen. Sometimes she gets lucky and grabs a packet of rolls before she starts her downward spiral She is really funny Epi. I think she will be a puppy for many years to come.\

Have a wonderful day Epi and take care. God bless to you and yours.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5376 Mar 6, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Hi Cherianne;
I been messin with my e mail thingy do not understand it but guess in time will learn a new system my provider seems to think I needed.Lol just something else to turn me in a tailspin lol.So if you get something lop sided it me lol.
I made a a lazy woman meal for honey tonight.Baked chicken,with dressing,baked potatoe,buns with white gravey and tossed salad apple pie for desert.
He ate so much now he says he is miserable,says it all my fault.Tis truely a no win situation.lol
Hey Hey the days around here are headed for the sixty degree mark,warming up nicely.I went out today and run around without a coat for a change.
Have a good day at work when you find me here God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi Mam

Hotmail offered us a new system and I ignored it. I have just learnt how to work Hotmail so I don't want to have to learn anything new for now.

Your lazy woman meal sounds fantastic. You can make lazy woman food for us anytime. LOL.

Winter is a-coming. Today I am having soup and a roll for breakfast. There is a nip in the air and I had to bring a cardigan as it was not very warm when I left home. At noon it is fine because the temps go up to about 29 degrees but the mornings and nights are really not warm now. I still sit with my glass door ajar as I like to watch the nights drawing in and the furry babies like to run in and out and play around.

I love apple pie but have never mastered the art of making it. My stove has a new seal but it takes for ever to get hot and when you put your food into the oven the heat drops drastically. Annie says hers is the same, so it must be a South African thing. Ovens not working too well.

Son is doing fine working hard. I must get those vitamin pills and start him on a course of them.

Boss-man never ever apologised for his swearing, but no worries. I thought about it and decided that money cannot buy you manners. You are born with them. Also I need my job and I like my job, so least said soonest mended, but Mam I will one day get my chance to say something to him about it. Like at the office Christmas party when he is in a grand mood, I will up the subject and make a ajoke of it. Best way to handle it.

My older boss is chartering a flight from CT International Airport to Lanseria Airport to bring his wife home so that she does not have to bother with all the other passengers. They will come back next Thursday. Nice to have a bit of money so that you can do things like this. Bless them both they are just great people.

Well Mam I will try and email you but I have sent you a few emails and I do not get replies from you, so I guess they are not getting through to you. With Hotmail's new system I am not surprised.

Take care and send love to everyone.
Have a grand day or evening and have a good rest.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5377 Mar 7, 2013
Morning.....

Another pretty day today....Glad the snow storm hit North of us (in the NC Mountains)...It was VERY WINDY yesterday.

My hubby and I helped out setting up the store yesterday.....Painting and setting up shelves. We worked about 5 hours. Its coming along. We need prayers that this will fill a need for the hurting and people in lack. It is definately a GOD thing!!

Have a great day LW and Cheri...Love ya'll

Location hidden

#5378 Mar 7, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning.....
Another pretty day today....Glad the snow storm hit North of us (in the NC Mountains)...It was VERY WINDY yesterday.
My hubby and I helped out setting up the store yesterday.....Painting and setting up shelves. We worked about 5 hours. Its coming along. We need prayers that this will fill a need for the hurting and people in lack. It is definately a GOD thing!!
Hi there Epi

Sounds like you are having a fine time with setting up the shop. Before you know it you will be working there and having a great time. Projects like this have a way of making one very happy. Enjoy the time spent fixing it up, it will yield good things Epi.

Have a great day friend and sending love from my home to yours.
God bless
Love
Cherianne
xxx

Location hidden

#5379 Mar 7, 2013
Mam Whispers,

Where are you?

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5380 Mar 7, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Mam Whispers,
Where are you?
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Just coming in here this morning.Stayed up extra late watching the Bible story on the History Channel last night so napped in abit late cause was partying with God.Only thing is they left me hangin at the wall of Jericho until the next one comes on.Think I need to purchase this movie cause I for one am not much of a tv watcher and two do not go for that to be continued stuff.Honey went off to bed and left the tv playin and it grabbed my attention.

Been alerted too is another storm moving in here tomorrow.So will get ready and do some waiting on it to make it appearance here.But day are getting up in the sixties so expect this one will be a fast mover.

Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5381 Mar 7, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
Hotmail offered us a new system and I ignored it. I have just learnt how to work Hotmail so I don't want to have to learn anything new for now.
Your lazy woman meal sounds fantastic. You can make lazy woman food for us anytime. LOL.
Winter is a-coming. Today I am having soup and a roll for breakfast. There is a nip in the air and I had to bring a cardigan as it was not very warm when I left home. At noon it is fine because the temps go up to about 29 degrees but the mornings and nights are really not warm now. I still sit with my glass door ajar as I like to watch the nights drawing in and the furry babies like to run in and out and play around.
I love apple pie but have never mastered the art of making it. My stove has a new seal but it takes for ever to get hot and when you put your food into the oven the heat drops drastically. Annie says hers is the same, so it must be a South African thing. Ovens not working too well.
Son is doing fine working hard. I must get those vitamin pills and start him on a course of them.
Boss-man never ever apologised for his swearing, but no worries. I thought about it and decided that money cannot buy you manners. You are born with them. Also I need my job and I like my job, so least said soonest mended, but Mam I will one day get my chance to say something to him about it. Like at the office Christmas party when he is in a grand mood, I will up the subject and make a ajoke of it. Best way to handle it.
My older boss is chartering a flight from CT International Airport to Lanseria Airport to bring his wife home so that she does not have to bother with all the other passengers. They will come back next Thursday. Nice to have a bit of money so that you can do things like this. Bless them both they are just great people.
Well Mam I will try and email you but I have sent you a few emails and I do not get replies from you, so I guess they are not getting through to you. With Hotmail's new system I am not surprised.
Take care and send love to everyone.
Have a grand day or evening and have a good rest.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

I call it a lazy womans meal cause was mostly all ovenfoods.Things here in the mountain cook differently too but one adjusts to the territory.lol Honey does a overload sometimes just does not push the plate away.Then calls me a Jeabelle or Diliah for his doins lol lol Tis okay.

Sounds like the bosses are like fine fiddles in fine tune.Amazing huh I still say you are their jeweled gem all that you do for that whole family.Hope son gets to feeling better.Did He ever go see a doctor for this??Most fellows would not most of the time ya gotta drag them screaming and kickin to a doctor.Honey goes every three months whether he needs it or not especially with his condition.

Location hidden

#5382 Mar 7, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning.....
Hi Epi;

It finally got up into the sixties here during the day.The nights still gettin down cold yet.But know spring going to spring soon.Another one coming thru here tomorrow but will hit and head east.Seen on tv the snow in virginia and becky came to mind and where she lives.

You worked five hours of love Epi that is what it is called out here.When such a project like this is started just remember it may just grow and keep right on growing as I often said,God moves in some mysterious ways and He knows all of our every need in this life.I shall tuck this in my prayers and ask for mountain of goods for them who are lacking.Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5383 Mar 7, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
I call it a lazy womans meal cause was mostly all ovenfoods.Things here in the mountain cook differently too but one adjusts to the territory.lol Honey does a overload sometimes just does not push the plate away.Then calls me a Jeabelle or Diliah for his doins lol lol Tis okay.
Sounds like the bosses are like fine fiddles in fine tune.Amazing huh I still say you are their jeweled gem all that you do for that whole family.Hope son gets to feeling better.Did He ever go see a doctor for this??Most fellows would not most of the time ya gotta drag them screaming and kickin to a doctor.Honey goes every three months whether he needs it or not especially with his condition.
Dear Mam

No, son has never gone to see the Dr about his condition. You are right when you say you have to take them screaming and kicking to the Doctors office. I will just watch and see how it goes.

Looking forward to the weekend as I will get all the Sammy chores done tonight and first thing tomorrow morning so that I can enjoy the time out with Anne.

Ryan got a half a days work this morning for 50 British pounds. I am just hoping that something else comes up for him.

No news Mam just boring work. Boss-man in one hell of a mood, so keeping a low profile. Luckily he is out at a meeting until after lunch time. Perhaps he will have improved by then.

Take care and send love to everyone
Love
Cherianne
xxxxx

Location hidden

#5384 Mar 7, 2013
Hi there Epi

I hope that the store is looking good and that Mojoe is behaving himself. I reckon he will miss you when you go to work again as he has had you for himself at home. Bless his heart.

Have a great weekend Epi and God bless - love from my home to yours.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5385 Mar 8, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
It finally got up into the sixties here during the day.The nights still gettin down cold yet.But know spring going to spring soon.Another one coming thru here tomorrow but will hit and head east.Seen on tv the snow in virginia and becky came to mind and where she lives.
You worked five hours of love Epi that is what it is called out here.When such a project like this is started just remember it may just grow and keep right on growing as I often said,God moves in some mysterious ways and He knows all of our every need in this life.I shall tuck this in my prayers and ask for mountain of goods for them who are lacking.Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
Morning LW....

Man...I got paint all over me....LOL...But most of it came out

Yesterday we were at a ladies house that had 2 Jack Russell dogs....Man are they HYPER....Barking all the time and wanting us to play with their toy but wouldn't let us have it to throw. We went outside and my hubby threw it and the Jack Russell dog jumped up in the air and caught it in his mouth.....LOL..They are a little too HIGH Mainatenance for me....But they are smart.....

Today is going to be a beautiful sunny day....Mornings in the Carolinas are gorgeous...

Hope you have a gret day Friend...Love ya

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5386 Mar 8, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Hi there Epi
I hope that the store is looking good and that Mojoe is behaving himself. I reckon he will miss you when you go to work again as he has had you for himself at home. Bless his heart.
Have a great weekend Epi and God bless - love from my home to yours.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Thanks Cherianne....

YOU TOO...Enjoy your time with your friend....God Bless

Love ya

Location hidden

#5387 Mar 8, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning LW....
Man...I got paint all over me....LOL...But most of it came out
Yesterday we were at a ladies house that had 2 Jack Russell dogs....Man are they HYPER....Barking all the time and wanting us to play with their toy but wouldn't let us have it to throw. We went outside and my hubby threw it and the Jack Russell dog jumped up in the air and caught it in his mouth.....LOL..They are a little too HIGH Mainatenance for me....But they are smart.....
Today is going to be a beautiful sunny day....Mornings in the Carolinas are gorgeous...
Hope you have a gret day Friend...Love ya
Morning Epi;

lol amazing the places where that paint can cling.lol Is not life just one big adventure even with paint.lol Hope project is movin along at the speed of lightning and the doors will swing wide open real soon.

Years ago Daughter wanted a Jack Russell.I pulled a sneaky(another story) on her and bought her a lil girl.Daughter still has that baby.In daughter case it was watch what you wish for lol just might come bouncin in your arms.lol They are happy critters always into something and love to play.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5388 Mar 8, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Mam
No, son has never gone to see the Dr about his condition. You are right when you say you have to take them screaming and kicking to the Doctors office. I will just watch and see how it goes.
Looking forward to the weekend as I will get all the Sammy chores done tonight and first thing tomorrow morning so that I can enjoy the time out with Anne.
Ryan got a half a days work this morning for 50 British pounds. I am just hoping that something else comes up for him.
No news Mam just boring work. Boss-man in one hell of a mood, so keeping a low profile. Luckily he is out at a meeting until after lunch time. Perhaps he will have improved by then.
Take care and send love to everyone
Love
Cherianne
xxxxx
Morning Cherianne;

Hope son decides to go to the doctor and see what is going on with himself.Just gently remind him it is the body he has and is no replacement so take care of this one.keep me in the loop please.Finally Ryran found some type of work maybe someelse will open up for him too.

I keep sayin I going to hang the sammy up permanently but sayin and doin two different things.I have managed to hand over some of the goffering to others lately.Work never goes on vacation and it sit and waits so patiently for me to come along and do it lol.

Think that boss is under some heavy duty stress.Here is how honey deals with stress,His words,I know nothing,take it up with her.lol
It called passing the buck around here.lol lol.Then it all goes haywire it is all her fault.lol lol

Hope you and Anne have a grand time together this weekend.As I once wrote you all of my buddies have passed away(way to young) and never went out to find more so those type of days are long gone for me.So lay the work asit it will wait and go as they say and smell the roses and have a good time with Anne.
Have a good weekend with lots of fun.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Charles 650,239
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Dr Banonator 56,002
Question for white men? do you just use black w... (Feb '10) 6 min BearerofBADnews 308
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 44 min New Age Spiritual... 971,761
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 49 min New Age Spiritual... 445,909
Why did God allow sin into His universe? 50 min New Ideas 18
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Rider on the Storm 182,942
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr New Ideas 44,958
More from around the web