Friends who want to share daily livin...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5349 Mar 3, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I Pray your SONday is a GOoD one....We were busy yesterday (read the post I left for Jack).
Furry family members are doing good....I can hear the Springtime birds singing in the trees....They are saying...."Spring is coming....Are you ready?"....We have the mockingbird here in the South..They can sound so pretty....
Love you LW....Talk to you later
Hi Epi;

Read the post you wrote to Jack.lol about you being sore you never regret it.Well worth every ache to help others.I also think you worked on a paradise of comfort for someone else.Just think what a pleasure it can bring to someone to have a warm coat to wear or a pair of shoes for the feet to feel warm comfort.Food to run away hungry pains.You know some of the most interest people and most loveable you may meet too that is reward within itself.Theses type of shops can be so much fun too,so know where you shall be spending some time.

Tis cool here think is another storm working it way here.Days warm but nights remain cold and bites ones attention still wearing our coat and boots out here yet.Wind blowed here much of today with alot of dust.

Furry family doin okay for the present.They lay in the sun alot thru the day but come in at nightfall.They are pretty spoiled ya know.lol have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5350 Mar 3, 2013
Hi Cherianne;

Tuckin you in a message here for when you return to work today.

Was turned up side down week end.Worked the whole weekend.I may have to take a break come mid week.But got alot done around here.

That wind blowed all night long again.Seems like it never get tired of blowing around here.But think is another storm movin in here again cause usural the wind comes then the cold and boom the snow.

Everyone is doin okay too and critters are doin good too.have a good day at work God bless loveya mam whispers.

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#5351 Mar 3, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Hi Cherianne;
Tuckin you in a message here for when you return to work today.
Was turned up side down week end.Worked the whole weekend.I may have to take a break come mid week.But got alot done around here.
That wind blowed all night long again.Seems like it never get tired of blowing around here.But think is another storm movin in here again cause usural the wind comes then the cold and boom the snow.
Everyone is doin okay too and critters are doin good too.have a good day at work God bless loveya mam whispers.
Dear Mam

Son went to his friend on Saturday and I was alone until Sunday night. I had a hard time with all those thoughts that came out on Thursday night in that Therapy. I am just wondering if I don't rather keep them hidden inside and put a lid of them all because I really do not know if I want to go through the sleepless nights and wondering and thinking. The Doctor said that it gets worse before it gets better, but I don't like feeling like this. It is not ME.

I will have to think about it long and hard because I really had a crappy two days. I will ponder and then decide after talking it over with Annie because she is one that has paid for it thus far.

I felt so good on Thursday night and then during Friday in the morning the thoughts were all crowding me and I started to feel rubbish.

Anyway I will survive. I have survived that far.

Glad to hear that you and Honey and the family are all well. Sounds like you had a bumper weekend working like crazy.

Better get some work done. Will try and email you during the day. Still no sign of my computer getting the thing that son needs from work, so will have to be patient.

Have a great day/evening Mam.
Love to you both
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5352 Mar 4, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Cheri for keeping me in the loop.....I received the e-mail...I will keep you in Healing Prayer
Love to you
Hi Epi

I hope that you had a good weekend. Mine was spent doing a lot of thinking, which I do not think is always a good thing, especially when you are alone. I do not fare well on my own and I never have. Need to take some lessons in how to "get along with myself". Very hot during the days but the nights and mornings are chilly now. The nights are drawing in and getting darker much earlier. March and April we have glorious weather here but then May comes along and you are definitely in winter. Oh well the world keeps turning and we have to accommodate the weather.

Today I feel that I would really love to be walking on the beach and picking up shells, but alas, I am working. Dream on, dream on.

Have a great day Epi and I send love from my home to your home.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#5353 Mar 4, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Read the post you wrote to Jack.lol about you being sore you never regret it.Well worth every ache to help others.I also think you worked on a paradise of comfort for someone else.Just think what a pleasure it can bring to someone to have a warm coat to wear or a pair of shoes for the feet to feel warm comfort.Food to run away hungry pains.You know some of the most interest people and most loveable you may meet too that is reward within itself.Theses type of shops can be so much fun too,so know where you shall be spending some time.
Tis cool here think is another storm working it way here.Days warm but nights remain cold and bites ones attention still wearing our coat and boots out here yet.Wind blowed here much of today with alot of dust.
Furry family doin okay for the present.They lay in the sun alot thru the day but come in at nightfall.They are pretty spoiled ya know.lol have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
Yes.....The store is coming along....I will have a job there when it is up and running (since I have been layed off for 7 months now)....

Today will be sunny but cool....Spring is right around the corner...

Love ya

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5354 Mar 4, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi
I hope that you had a good weekend. Mine was spent doing a lot of thinking, which I do not think is always a good thing, especially when you are alone. I do not fare well on my own and I never have. Need to take some lessons in how to "get along with myself". Very hot during the days but the nights and mornings are chilly now. The nights are drawing in and getting darker much earlier. March and April we have glorious weather here but then May comes along and you are definitely in winter. Oh well the world keeps turning and we have to accommodate the weather.
Today I feel that I would really love to be walking on the beach and picking up shells, but alas, I am working. Dream on, dream on.
Have a great day Epi and I send love from my home to your home.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
The therapist told you it would bring up "repressed" memories...Which is good...because when they are out in the open they can be healed. If you keep them HIDDEN and Buried they will come out in other areas. Face them HEAD ON....Put them behind you...Move on Sister (Course that is easy for me to say...Huh? I am not going through it...It will get harder before it gets easier)

I send you Healing and comforting Prayers Cherianne

God Bless

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5355 Mar 4, 2013
Hey Jack.....You like researching things....

Have you ever heard of "Senecas Guns"? We had a BOOM here on saturday around 2:30 PM. They say the East coast hears them every once and a while.

Talk to you later....

Location hidden

#5356 Mar 4, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The therapist told you it would bring up "repressed" memories...Which is good...because when they are out in the open they can be healed. If you keep them HIDDEN and Buried they will come out in other areas. Face them HEAD ON....Put them behind you...Move on Sister (Course that is easy for me to say...Huh? I am not going through it...It will get harder before it gets easier)
I send you Healing and comforting Prayers Cherianne
God Bless
Hi Epi

Thanks you for your prayers.

It will be nice when you can work in the store when it is ready.

Take care and God bless
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5357 Mar 4, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Mam
Son went to his friend on Saturday and I was alone until Sunday night. I had a hard time with all those thoughts that came out on Thursday night in that Therapy. I am just wondering if I don't rather keep them hidden inside and put a lid of them all because I really do not know if I want to go through the sleepless nights and wondering and thinking. The Doctor said that it gets worse before it gets better, but I don't like feeling like this. It is not ME.
I will have to think about it long and hard because I really had a crappy two days. I will ponder and then decide after talking it over with Annie because she is one that has paid for it thus far.
I felt so good on Thursday night and then during Friday in the morning the thoughts were all crowding me and I started to feel rubbish.
Anyway I will survive. I have survived that far.
Glad to hear that you and Honey and the family are all well. Sounds like you had a bumper weekend working like crazy.
Better get some work done. Will try and email you during the day. Still no sign of my computer getting the thing that son needs from work, so will have to be patient.
Have a great day/evening Mam.
Love to you both
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

A big part of the was you were by yourself and I know you do not like being by yourself.Sometimes throughts are like big bushy tumbling weeds the wind just blows them in the mind all at once.
Now think about this your feet were carried to the doctor,annie right in behind you with that love and support right.Then there is Epi and me too.The big picture is GOD he wants you healed so you can find the happiness you so well deserve.There is only so much room to pack throughts in a bag and when it get way to much recorded it needs to start to be erasied and room for new memories.
Some of that has been packed there since you were a young children.No Cherianne please stick with this do the walk some walks seem impossible,hard and sometimes downright impossible but for every step you take forward with this is one step closer to healing.Just know God is with you never leaves you and will guide you all for one beautiful reason He love you.

Everyone here is fine including the furry family.Of course it is cold here but winter is slow leaving this area every season.Tis March and I still build fire for the house yet.Took honey out on saturday for some r&r and the rest of the time have spent working around this place to keep it operational for us both.Tis not yet daylight here but my feet are on the move for another day.Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5358 Mar 4, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.....The store is coming along....I will have a job there when it is up and running (since I have been layed off for 7 months now)....
Today will be sunny but cool....Spring is right around the corner...
Love ya
Hi Epi;

Wow are you headed for some good times with people.Your gonna have a ball of a time too.(just speaking from experience ya know)lol.You shall hear a story from each one cause know each carries a story with them.So when will the grand opening suppose to be??? and will you have to drive very far to get there???

About the time I think spring getting here.Mother nature opens the door to winter here lol She is quite the trickster ya know.

What in the world is that you are talking to Jack about I never heard of it??Please explain.
Hope everyone is doin okay and furry family is fine too.Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5359 Mar 4, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
A big part of the was you were by yourself and I know you do not like being by yourself.Sometimes throughts are like big bushy tumbling weeds the wind just blows them in the mind all at once.
Now think about this your feet were carried to the doctor,annie right in behind you with that love and support right.Then there is Epi and me too.The big picture is GOD he wants you healed so you can find the happiness you so well deserve.There is only so much room to pack throughts in a bag and when it get way to much recorded it needs to start to be erasied and room for new memories.
Some of that has been packed there since you were a young children.No Cherianne please stick with this do the walk some walks seem impossible,hard and sometimes downright impossible but for every step you take forward with this is one step closer to healing.Just know God is with you never leaves you and will guide you all for one beautiful reason He love you.
Everyone here is fine including the furry family.Of course it is cold here but winter is slow leaving this area every season.Tis March and I still build fire for the house yet.Took honey out on saturday for some r&r and the rest of the time have spent working around this place to keep it operational for us both.Tis not yet daylight here but my feet are on the move for another day.Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi Mam and Epi

Thought I would tell both of you at the same time. I am going for my second session on the 14 March 2013 at 5:15pm again. I spoke to the Doc and he says that it is following the correct pattern. I will have thoughts until the next session but it all goes after a while when I am into the next phase of the therapy. The week days are not too bad as I have my work and company but the nights and the weekends are the pitts.

I expect that one day I shall just find that I can be on my own and it will not worry me like it does now. Mind you I am getting better at is since son is away from home so much with the site visits.

It is very clammy today and hot and humid in the office but outside it is overcast and miserable.

I shall be undertaking my favourite pastime this afternoon after work. I will be doing my grocery shopping at Pick 'n Pay. I get to push my trolley up and down the isles and spend a lot of money on food, cleaning agents, soap and tile cleaner, doggy treats, and frozen Mac and Cheese for son. He loves mac and cheese and the frozen beef lasagne. Then I get home and I put on the washing and do a load of laundry, cook the dogs dinner and sons food and then if there is any time left I have a bath and go straight to bed.
So my days is taken up with work and that keeps my mind busy (((so no time to do any thinking))))). CLEVER EH!

Just joking, well I best get to do some more work this afternoon. Nearly home time so not long to go now.
Love to you both and all the family members
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5360 Mar 4, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam and Epi
Thought I would tell both of you at the same time. I am going for my second session on the 14 March 2013 at 5:15pm again. I spoke to the Doc and he says that it is following the correct pattern. I will have thoughts until the next session but it all goes after a while when I am into the next phase of the therapy. The week days are not too bad as I have my work and company but the nights and the weekends are the pitts.
I expect that one day I shall just find that I can be on my own and it will not worry me like it does now. Mind you I am getting better at is since son is away from home so much with the site visits.
It is very clammy today and hot and humid in the office but outside it is overcast and miserable.
I shall be undertaking my favourite pastime this afternoon after work. I will be doing my grocery shopping at Pick 'n Pay. I get to push my trolley up and down the isles and spend a lot of money on food, cleaning agents, soap and tile cleaner, doggy treats, and frozen Mac and Cheese for son. He loves mac and cheese and the frozen beef lasagne. Then I get home and I put on the washing and do a load of laundry, cook the dogs dinner and sons food and then if there is any time left I have a bath and go straight to bed.
So my days is taken up with work and that keeps my mind busy (((so no time to do any thinking))))). CLEVER EH!
Just joking, well I best get to do some more work this afternoon. Nearly home time so not long to go now.
Love to you both and all the family members
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;
Thinking over times long passed can remember a time my house was full of family.One by one they took the giant step to create their own lifestyles.Finally the nest just become vacant.I often throught it was in God plan for us all and excepted.If I had to place the time on a scale of the hours I spent alone I would say most probably ninety nine per cent of the time.Guess what I trying to tell you is in time you shall not even give a thought about being alone.Odd how if you do something long enough it just come natural after while.I took the steps to restructure my lifestyle along the way.I must say never been disappointed in that thinking.
But as time goes by can tell you it get easier and you shall find contentment as I did.
About dust this evening the wind came up wild and wooly and dust blew everywhere then it stopped and started snowing.And pow it turned cold.I hurried to gather in all my furry family babies.Then got the stove packed and going good too.This one was a surprise visit came in way too quick.I fixed a big pan of cornbread and had made stew with tossed salad for dinner this evening.Got all my sammy done for this day so will play with my pretties later tonight.Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5361 Mar 4, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Thinking over times long passed can remember a time my house was full of family.One by one they took the giant step to create their own lifestyles.Finally the nest just become vacant.I often throught it was in God plan for us all and excepted.If I had to place the time on a scale of the hours I spent alone I would say most probably ninety nine per cent of the time.Guess what I trying to tell you is in time you shall not even give a thought about being alone.Odd how if you do something long enough it just come natural after while.I took the steps to restructure my lifestyle along the way.I must say never been disappointed in that thinking.
But as time goes by can tell you it get easier and you shall find contentment as I did.
About dust this evening the wind came up wild and wooly and dust blew everywhere then it stopped and started snowing.And pow it turned cold.I hurried to gather in all my furry family babies.Then got the stove packed and going good too.This one was a surprise visit came in way too quick.I fixed a big pan of cornbread and had made stew with tossed salad for dinner this evening.Got all my sammy done for this day so will play with my pretties later tonight.Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi there Mam

Yes you are so right, because Anne says that I am getting better and better at it, I just don't know it. I like to have time for myself but I have always been so busy with family and sorting them out that I did not have much time for myself. So you are quite right. When the sons and daughters leave home to make lives for themselves, you just get used to being on your own. I have my two furry babies for company. I must be thankful for what I have.

Anne and I are going to go out this weekend to the waterfront and perhaps eat a meal or whatever, just to get out and about and exchange news. I am looking forward to that. Annie asked me what I want for my birthday and I said I want a drain cover for my drain in the front and then I can put a pot plant or another frog on it. That will make it look prettier than just a drain. What you think?

I will try and email a little later on but have things to get done for now.

Have a great day/evening and send my love to Honey and you of course and the family.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5362 Mar 4, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Mam
Yes you are so right, because Anne says that I am getting better and better at it, I just don't know it. I like to have time for myself but I have always been so busy with family and sorting them out that I did not have much time for myself. So you are quite right. When the sons and daughters leave home to make lives for themselves, you just get used to being on your own. I have my two furry babies for company. I must be thankful for what I have.
Anne and I are going to go out this weekend to the waterfront and perhaps eat a meal or whatever, just to get out and about and exchange news. I am looking forward to that. Annie asked me what I want for my birthday and I said I want a drain cover for my drain in the front and then I can put a pot plant or another frog on it. That will make it look prettier than just a drain. What you think?
I will try and email a little later on but have things to get done for now.
Have a great day/evening and send my love to Honey and you of course and the family.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Pretty soon given some time you turn into a pro as to how you shall spend your time for yourself.When son goes off on sight you make plans to do something for yourself.So if you find yourself making plans never feel guility just remember it all well earned.

Tis good you and annie have plans for the weekend.If a drain cover is what you want then I say bravo get one.I treated myself to a thump ring of roses here a while back for when I dress up.I wear a thump ring made of smooth black stone all the time never take that one off.Always remember to be good to yourself always.
have a good day at work God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5363 Mar 4, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Pretty soon given some time you turn into a pro as to how you shall spend your time for yourself.When son goes off on sight you make plans to do something for yourself.So if you find yourself making plans never feel guility just remember it all well earned.
Tis good you and annie have plans for the weekend.If a drain cover is what you want then I say bravo get one.I treated myself to a thump ring of roses here a while back for when I dress up.I wear a thump ring made of smooth black stone all the time never take that one off.Always remember to be good to yourself always.
have a good day at work God bless loveya mam whispers.
Oh Mam

You always make me feel good about myself and that I am not wasting my time trying to get along with myself. Sounds funny, that does. Anyway you know what I mean.

You must got to bed Mam and have a good sleep. I know it is night time where you are and you need to rest. You never stop working so resting is important.

Speak later on Mam. Send you a "Your word for today" via email. Hope that you got it.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5364 Mar 5, 2013
Good Morning LW and Cherianne.....

Hope everyone has a BLESSED day today....

Will catch up later

LOve ya

((*_-))

PS..LW I will send you info about "Senacas Guns"

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5365 Mar 5, 2013
Seneca Guns....

Earthquake "booms" have been reported for a long time, and they tend to occur more in the Northeastern US and along the East Coast. Of course, most "booms" that people hear or experience are actually some type of cultural noise, such as some type of explosion, a large vehicle going by, or sometimes a sonic boom, but there have been many reports of "booms" that cannot be explained by man-made sources. No one knows for sure, but scientists speculate that these "booms" are probably small shallow earthquakes that are too small to be recorded, but large enough to be felt by people nearby.

Location hidden

#5366 Mar 5, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Seneca Guns....
Earthquake "booms" have been reported for a long time, and they tend to occur more in the Northeastern US and along the East Coast. Of course, most "booms" that people hear or experience are actually some type of cultural noise, such as some type of explosion, a large vehicle going by, or sometimes a sonic boom, but there have been many reports of "booms" that cannot be explained by man-made sources. No one knows for sure, but scientists speculate that these "booms" are probably small shallow earthquakes that are too small to be recorded, but large enough to be felt by people nearby.
Jumpin grasshoppers thoses sneaky shakers.There are caves all over out here some that have no end to them and some that man has never been in.That deal in flordia with the sink hole.I showed that to the family and one member said I sure glad you brought us to the desert southwest.I told them right we may be on top of a cave too.One really never knows?? is always questionable and never assume.I had a small sink hole in the yard afew years ago and went lookin for some answers and found this place had two wells on it at one time the reason for the sink holes here but in checking records for this area also found out this place is sitting on a water table here too and also found out good water only twenty feet down.Even had thoses sneaky shakers here and the structures here were never built to stand under sneakey shaker.Sometimes I think mankind destrubs mother earth way too much calling it progress.The wonder of it all.Thanks for the information.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5367 Mar 5, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Mam
You always make me feel good about myself and that I am not wasting my time trying to get along with myself. Sounds funny, that does. Anyway you know what I mean.
You must got to bed Mam and have a good sleep. I know it is night time where you are and you need to rest. You never stop working so resting is important.
Speak later on Mam. Send you a "Your word for today" via email. Hope that you got it.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Let me put it to you this way.Got two selfs one self says got to hang on to the old things and the other self say let it go let the hair down have a ball of a time you done the good race of raising the bunch of clowns.That is what goes on when you see the nest become vacant.Which one comes out the winner you find in time was never two but one who simple needed to restructure the lifestyle.This is what happened to me.I let that long hair down and have a ball of a time cause I only goin go around once and going to leave kisses,footprints,fingerprints ,hugs on all who will allow me too.lol Life can be a adventure if you let it flow freely.

Well I can see by my clock it is getting close to time for you to finish up your days work and head once more for the home fires.Hope the furry babies doin fine and son is fine too.

Only got a dusting of snow last night.Sun will be out today to melt it off.Spring is telling winter time to go to sa again.
Have a good evening God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5368 Mar 5, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Let me put it to you this way.Got two selfs one self says got to hang on to the old things and the other self say let it go let the hair down have a ball of a time you done the good race of raising the bunch of clowns.That is what goes on when you see the nest become vacant.Which one comes out the winner you find in time was never two but one who simple needed to restructure the lifestyle.This is what happened to me.I let that long hair down and have a ball of a time cause I only goin go around once and going to leave kisses,footprints,fingerprints ,hugs on all who will allow me too.lol Life can be a adventure if you let it flow freely.
Well I can see by my clock it is getting close to time for you to finish up your days work and head once more for the home fires.Hope the furry babies doin fine and son is fine too.
Only got a dusting of snow last night.Sun will be out today to melt it off.Spring is telling winter time to go to sa again.
Have a good evening God bless loveya mam whispers.
Morning Mam

Quite a nice day today. Going up to 29 degrees at mid day. The mornings and nights are not that great as it is getting chilly in preparation for the winter.

I went and stocked up with groceries and when I got home my son reminded me that petrol was going up 32 cents per litre and I was so busy at Pick 'n Pay I missed getting petrol at the cheaper price, so I guess I shall just have to pay the new price. They say it is going to go up to R15.00 per litre soon. I am not looking forward to that.

Babies are doing okay. I think I am taking Chloe to the Vet on Saturday as she is coughing again. It sounds like kennel cough again but where does she get it from for goodness sake. Also she is being sick after eating and that is not a good sign. I may have to spend the money and buy her that special dog food which is very bland that she had once before and was able to keep it down. Will let you know how we get on.

Work was quiet yesterday and I think it may be today as well. All the bookings, visas, tickets, hotel accommodation etc have all been booked and paid and it is now just a matter of waiting until they go tot he airport to catch their flight for their annual skiing trip to Italy. Some people are very lucky.

I hope that you and Honey and the family are all well. I am looking to find something that I am interested in and then I shall not mind being on my own. Mam I know that it is just a matter of adjusting my life style.

Anne asked me what I wanted for my birthday and I told her a drain cover for my drain and I will put a pot on top of that with a plant in or something else that I don't have to worry about too much. Perhaps another thing like Franky Frog. I will have to think about it.

I am off to the post office. My boss does not understand why his books have not arrived via the post office. I have told him daily for the past 4 weeks that there is a postal strike which means - that you can only buy stamps at the post office, pay your Rates account and your telephone account. AND THAT IS ALL. If you post letters they sit in a great big bag (it has been there for 4 weeks) so you can imagine how full it is. It takes up half the post office. Those are the letters that people have posted and no one is delivering them. So the chances of boss man getting his books any time soon, are extremely remote. I don't think he listens when you tell him something.

Have a great day/night Mam. Send love to everyone and of course you.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Brian_G 969,863
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min It aint necessari... 37,629
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 min Demon Finder 18,670
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 14 min Steve III 44,282
Why do Women get tattoos when its so ugly! (Sep '11) 21 min tampabayallstar 63
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min Steve III 641,139
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Steve III 618,332
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Tulip289 104,611
More from around the web