“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#5328 Feb 27, 2013
Sorry...I didn't post this morning....I got behind...

Doing good....It was Sunny and 65 today...Nice

Cherianne...what is your hyno therapy suppose to help you with?

LW....It sounds like you were really busy getting all your jobs done.

I'll catch up tomorrow morning

Love ya
Cherianne

Johannesburg, South Africa

#5329 Feb 27, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Love ya
Hi there Epi

Hypno-Therapy helps you to forget those nasty, horrible things that have happened and you keep thinking about them. It makes you not think about them and you do not react. That, in a nut shell, is what it is for. Also because of all the thinking, depression sets in. This takes it away.

I will keep you all posted.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx
PS My sister had it done in the UK and she is different person now.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5330 Feb 27, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Love ya
Hi Epi;

This gal I know calls this evening.She ask me if I belong to the bikers club.lol I said what did you say so she repeated.lol Then she goes on to ask me would I like to ride with one of the christian biker men.I tell ya I almost went into shock never heard of such a thing.lol She said,I going too and I told well go right ahead but you are a married gal ya know.Boy,I tell you I just not with the movement of this world theses days.Married to one and ridin with another one and leaving husband at home.Beyond me the wonder of it all.

Yea had way to sammy iorns in the fire and had the itch to play with my projects I have in the makings around here.I have this large fish aquarium and I'm wanting to build a small indians village inside of it but everytime I think I get it started something gets in the way.Still have not gotten it started yet. I can get lost for hours in something like this.

Been a good weather day here sun came out for a while late in the day.Weather remains cold and wind blowed all of last night sure hope it bypasses you cause it was not kind here.Figure was gust up in the fifties last night.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5331 Feb 27, 2013
Hi Cherianne;

Well as usural I seem to get smacked with goffering lol.Yesterday son power stering hose went out on his pick up.So I goffered around and order one to get that pick up back on the road.lol If this goffer ever runs away or get lost or just disappears I wonder what would happen lol shucks I already know find another one lol lol.Truck back on the road today.lol

Those racoons I wrote you about in my e mail well
I thought I just had one or two racoons coming in to eat but I have a whole tribe geez think it is uncles,aunt,cousin,brothers,si sters,mam and dad and grand parents and the great great grand kids.
Cause in the snow this morning was dozen of tracks and is not just from one or two racoons.Is not no racoon that could make that many tracks thru the snow.I found water bowls turned upside down and one feed bowl carried off down in the lower yard and have never found the other feed bowl yet think they might have eaten it.lol critters are now bringing in the whole dynasty on the place.lol

Well stove is banked this night house is cozy and warm and honey and critters snoozing.kids are all okay too just work everyday.Have a good day at work caught up with you later.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Cherianne

#5332 Feb 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Hey I'm missin some one special where is our Epi this morning???
Goffy lol give ya some idea what honey put up with lol.Was way to many sammy's hangin around and not enough hours yesterday.
You should be winding down another day at the office just be careful driving home this evening.
Tis cold here the wind chill factor is five below.The the wind blowed all night long again.Think those folks back east are gonna get some of this cause it sure did not wear itself out here.
Have a nice evening God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi there Mam

Sorry I was typing you a post on Friends and I had to quickly run to the bank for "boss man".

Sounds like it is very cold there Mam. Stay warm and safe indoors.

I was just thinking that Epi has not been around. I hope that she is okay and that all is well for her and her family.

Babies ate again last night. Wonders will never cease.

Tonight I am going to be late getting home as I have to go to that therapy so I told son that we shall have lasagne. It takes 7 minutes in the microwave and he can have rolls with is and I prepared a green salad last night to have with mine. So that is sorted. No big cooking when I get home after 8:00pm. Son will also be late as he has gone to site today to Rustenburg (Hot as Hell, there) about 10 to 12 degrees higher than Johannesburg. Anyway he now has air con in his car so what a pleasure that is.

"Boss man" and I are being polite to one another. I think that his twin sister may have said something to him, as since he spoke to her on the phone Tuesday afternoon he is a changed person. He gave me my increase stats and it looks pretty good. I will clear over R1,000.00 which is what I wanted so that I can commence repayments to Basil for my eye operations. I will sort it with him nearer the end of March 2013.

So today is the big day for me to forget all the crappy things that have happened and to start afresh. Gawd Mam I hope that it works. It has worked for my sister and her therapist phoned my therapist to discuss my therapy. You see Mam my sister talks non-stop about everything and I just keep it all inside, so I am hoping that I have the same success as she has had. It will be wonderful to go to bed without all those thoughts going through my head and keeping me awake....... Anyway I will know soon enough.

I cannot get that stuff for the washing up liquid that you spoke of. Ours all have lemon in them and they are all liquid no soap powders. Borax, I have to sign for at the Chemist, so I will think about that and see on the weekend. I don't know if I will be any good with Borax as they say it is highly poisonous. Just to get your ""whites" white again. I told the Chemist that I did not want to eat it, I wanted to wash my whites. He just stared at me. Silly fool - what does he think?

Work is going alright. I have things under control again and am just awaiting confirmation from various sources.

Not much in the way of news Mam. As I always say, life just plods along. Same thing daily.

I will try and e mail if I get a chance. Take care of you and Honey and send love to everyone
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5333 Feb 28, 2013
Morning Friends

I had a nice post typed and it disappeared (must be in the twilight zone)

Cherianne...I hope the therapy works...I pray for peace for your soul....

The family is doing well....Hope you have a great day today Friends

Love You
Cherianne

#5334 Feb 28, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning Friends
Love You
Hi Epi

Thank you for praying for peace for me Epi. I am holding out on a lot of hope, as this therapy has fixed my sister like she has never been fixed before. She is at peace at last and can operate her life without the constant thoughts and re-living the events of our childhood. I cannot wait to see what it can do for me.

Take care friend and God Bless
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5335 Feb 28, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning Friends
Love You
I also meant to tell LW that the Lady calling you up to ask you if you want to ride on another Bikers Bike...Is a strange request. I can see you riding with Honey...but I don't think he would like you to go with another guy....Even if it is nothing going on.

Did you use to ride? Did you ride out West?...I would love to go California and Arizona....I haven't been farther west as Oklahoma/texas

Talk to you later...Love ya

Location hidden

#5336 Feb 28, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I also meant to tell LW that the Lady calling you up to ask you if you want to ride on another Bikers Bike...Is a strange request. I can see you riding with Honey...but I don't think he would like you to go with another guy....Even if it is nothing going on.
Did you use to ride? Did you ride out West?...I would love to go California and Arizona....I haven't been farther west as Oklahoma/texas
Talk to you later...Love ya
Hi Epi;
Family rides.Only one I ever rode with was my son.No I do not ride.
Lol not unural or strange for her lol.Got to read the handwritting on the phone lol troublemaker ya understand now lol.I hear from her about twice ayear.Honey and her hubby are friends.Would never hurt honey in such a way and never will.

I been to oklahoma,missouri,texas,arizon ia,colorado,kansas,nebraska,ne w mexico,and over to old mexico.I someday would like to travel some and see afew places too.Now I travel on the internet lol tis more than one way to see things.have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5337 Feb 28, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Mam
Sorry I was typing you a post on Friends and I had to quickly run to the bank for "boss man".
Sounds like it is very cold there Mam. Stay warm and safe indoors.
I was just thinking that Epi has not been around. I hope that she is okay and that all is well for her and her family.
Babies ate again last night. Wonders will never cease.
Tonight I am going to be late getting home as I have to go to that therapy so I told son that we shall have lasagne. It takes 7 minutes in the microwave and he can have rolls with is and I prepared a green salad last night to have with mine. So that is sorted. No big cooking when I get home after 8:00pm. Son will also be late as he has gone to site today to Rustenburg (Hot as Hell, there) about 10 to 12 degrees higher than Johannesburg. Anyway he now has air con in his car so what a pleasure that is.
"Boss man" and I are being polite to one another. I think that his twin sister may have said something to him, as since he spoke to her on the phone Tuesday afternoon he is a changed person. He gave me my increase stats and it looks pretty good. I will clear over R1,000.00 which is what I wanted so that I can commence repayments to Basil for my eye operations. I will sort it with him nearer the end of March 2013.
So today is the big day for me to forget all the crappy things that have happened and to start afresh. Gawd Mam I hope that it works. It has worked for my sister and her therapist phoned my therapist to discuss my therapy. You see Mam my sister talks non-stop about everything and I just keep it all inside, so I am hoping that I have the same success as she has had. It will be wonderful to go to bed without all those thoughts going through my head and keeping me awake....... Anyway I will know soon enough.
I cannot get that stuff for the washing up liquid that you spoke of. Ours all have lemon in them and they are all liquid no soap powders. Borax, I have to sign for at the Chemist, so I will think about that and see on the weekend. I don't know if I will be any good with Borax as they say it is highly poisonous. Just to get your ""whites" white again. I told the Chemist that I did not want to eat it, I wanted to wash my whites. He just stared at me. Silly fool - what does he think?
Work is going alright. I have things under control again and am just awaiting confirmation from various sources.
Not much in the way of news Mam. As I always say, life just plods along. Same thing daily.
I will try and e mail if I get a chance. Take care of you and Honey and send love to everyone
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Coming to to leave you a note.Thanks for all the news sounds like you really on a smooth roll with things.Well,you may not be able to get that pure Borax soup as it sold in grocery stores here in the soap department.Tis cold here this late night hour but always is before day light hits.Everyone is doin fine here.Have a good day at work God bless loveya mam whispers.
Cherianne

#5338 Mar 1, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Coming to to leave you a note.Thanks for all the news sounds like you really on a smooth roll with things.Well,you may not be able to get that pure Borax soup as it sold in grocery stores here in the soap department.Tis cold here this late night hour but always is before day light hits.Everyone is doin fine here.Have a good day at work God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi there Mam

Thanks for your note. Glad to hear that everyone is getting along okay. We are also getting along fine, and very pleased that the weekend is here so that we can take it easy.

I was totally knackered last night after the therapy and could only just warm up lasagne and feed the dogs and then collapse into bed. I will email you today and let you know what is what witht he therapy. I shall copy Epi as well that she is in the loop.

Take care and lots of love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5339 Mar 1, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Family rides.Only one I ever rode with was my son.No I do not ride.
Lol not unural or strange for her lol.Got to read the handwritting on the phone lol troublemaker ya understand now lol.I hear from her about twice ayear.Honey and her hubby are friends.Would never hurt honey in such a way and never will.
I been to oklahoma,missouri,texas,arizon ia,colorado,kansas,nebraska,ne w mexico,and over to old mexico.I someday would like to travel some and see afew places too.Now I travel on the internet lol tis more than one way to see things.have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
Ah....Troublemaker....:-)...I liked your "Got to read the handwriting on the phone"....LOL...(Course now phones have text)...

I received Cheri's e-mail too....I will keep her in prayer while she goes through the hyno-therapy.

Hope today is a great day for ya'll....Love you

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5340 Mar 1, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Mam
Thanks for your note. Glad to hear that everyone is getting along okay. We are also getting along fine, and very pleased that the weekend is here so that we can take it easy.
I was totally knackered last night after the therapy and could only just warm up lasagne and feed the dogs and then collapse into bed. I will email you today and let you know what is what witht he therapy. I shall copy Epi as well that she is in the loop.
Cherianne
xxxx
Thanks Cheri for keeping me in the loop.....I received the e-mail...I will keep you in Healing Prayer

Love to you

Location hidden

#5341 Mar 1, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Mam
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Got your e mail and was happy to have news from you.Sweety unload all that baggage cause you sure do not need it.I tuck you in special prayer.

I woke up this morning to some real loud chipping going on around here.My first throught was what in the world happening now.My feet hit the floor moving like a jet in flight.When I got the door flung open I discovered hundred and I mean hundreds of birds in the trees this morning.They are singing for all they are worth too.
Cannot ever remember seeing this many birds here in one huge flock as this is this morning.When God sends let me tell you He sends in flocks.Maybe spring coming early here this year.
Have a good day at work and a grand weekend of some r&r.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5342 Mar 1, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah....Troublemaker....:-)...I liked your "Got to read the handwriting on the phone"....LOL...(Course now phones have text)...
I received Cheri's e-mail too....I will keep her in prayer while she goes through the hyno-therapy.
Hope today is a great day for ya'll....Love you
Hi Epi;

Troublemaker yea right christian bike riders!Let's play ball with lil empire whispers.Sweep off the base batter up one strick,two strick,three stick opps she was outa here.Base sweep clean.lol lol.

Got some blue skies and sunshine this morning.And birds in every tree around here.When the day warms up abit more gonna tuck honey in the car for a country ride and a hot dog picnic and maybe afterwards hit the junk shops while he sit in the car reading his newspapers.Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#5343 Mar 1, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Got your e mail and was happy to have news from you.Sweety unload all that baggage cause you sure do not need it.I tuck you in special prayer.
I woke up this morning to some real loud chipping going on around here.My first throught was what in the world happening now.My feet hit the floor moving like a jet in flight.When I got the door flung open I discovered hundred and I mean hundreds of birds in the trees this morning.They are singing for all they are worth too.
Cannot ever remember seeing this many birds here in one huge flock as this is this morning.When God sends let me tell you He sends in flocks.Maybe spring coming early here this year.
Have a good day at work and a grand weekend of some r&r.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi there Mam

I have run out of time again today so I am wishing you and Honey a wonderful weekend and send my love to everyone. Son is trying to get my computer fixed and he reinstalled it all cos it had a virus so maybe this time it works when he gets it up and running.

Speak to you on Monday Mam.
Love you lots
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Say Hi to the birds for me. They sound wonderful all in one tree. You are lucky Mam.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5344 Mar 2, 2013
Hey there.....

Running late....I will catch up to ya'll Late

Love to you

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#5345 Mar 2, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Hey there.....
Running late....I will catch up to ya'll Late
Love to you
Set yer alarm earlier...

;)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5346 Mar 3, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Set yer alarm earlier...
;)
I got up at my regular time (4 or 5 AM).....But did alot of things before I got on the computer...Then we had to be a at friends store to help him set up. It is a Christian based store to Help people who are streaching their dollars in this economy (who isn't?)...He goes to K-marts...Wal-Marts....that are liquidating things and he buys it...and passes on the savings....Kinda a Dollar store but with Christian verses on the wall and we will invite them to church or come to our store for a "Life Group" (getting to know each other..plus FOOD is always served)
Anyway....we got alot done yesterday...Boy are we sore....

Hope you have a great day Jack...God Bless

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5347 Mar 3, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Troublemaker yea right christian bike riders!Let's play ball with lil empire whispers.Sweep off the base batter up one strick,two strick,three stick opps she was outa here.Base sweep clean.lol lol.
Got some blue skies and sunshine this morning.And birds in every tree around here.When the day warms up abit more gonna tuck honey in the car for a country ride and a hot dog picnic and maybe afterwards hit the junk shops while he sit in the car reading his newspapers.Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
I Pray your SONday is a GOoD one....We were busy yesterday (read the post I left for Jack).

Furry family members are doing good....I can hear the Springtime birds singing in the trees....They are saying...."Spring is coming....Are you ready?"....We have the mockingbird here in the South..They can sound so pretty....

Love you LW....Talk to you later

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 4 min Clear Dharma 499
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min ChristineM 795,635
What's app 30 min crazy rob 2
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 33 min mamma-san 221,544
what's app me (+44) 07475470860 36 min crazy rob 3
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 41 min Estelle 568,296
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 59 min Epiphany2 607,218
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr RADEKT 267,468
Scientific proof for God's existence 5 hr BenAdam 589
More from around the web