Friends who want to share daily livin...

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#5288 Feb 20, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
Hello Mam,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HONEY, From us in SA. I hope he has a splendid day.
Sorry about the delay but my home computer is totally and completely not working now. I think it is ready to go to "computer heaven". There is nothing that can be done to repair it this time. So I can only get in touch with you from work via Friends thread, or if I get very lucky and get some spare time, I can email. I am incredibly busy at the office and having 2 days leave did not help because I have had to come back and work like crazy to get up to date. So there is stress whatever you do.
Babies are fine, and son is fine and enjoying his new car. I will be getting him some vitamins month end as he is always tired and I think he needs something to give him a boost. We have had another heat wave and that does not help energy levels.
I think there is more to the Oscar Pistorius shooting of his girl friend. Does not sound like him at all. Everyone is so shocked about it.
His bail hearing continues today. I think it was a valentines day surprise that went horribly wrong. It will all come out in the end.
Take care Mam and Epi and anyone else who pops in. I am going to do my work now. Get my head down and work like mad to get it all finished.
Love to you all
Cherianne
xxxxx
Hey Cherianne....

I understand about the shooting.....He said he thought she was in bed and he shot through the door. Don't you think she woud have yelled out....Or he would have checked the bed first.

Hope you are doing OK....Slow down and "smell the roses"..I'm sure they are beautiful in South Africa

God Bless Cheri....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5289 Feb 20, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Well three hours later I finally back again.Everyone meet outside and all walked in at the same time to surprise him.They all helped me pull out the decorations I had stashed for the occassion and the gifts next thing we knew was party time.Had cold cut trays,sandwiches and stew with cornbread with cake and ice cream.He had a wonderful evening tonight and one bang of a birthday.I even pulled up your post here to show to him.He said,all the way from SC thank you.He is really not into the internet.I managed to pull another one over the ole fellow.lol Want to thank you for bringing him some happiness with the birthday wish.
Have a good evening God bless loveya lil whispers.
Sounds like a great Birthday...Surrounded by Loved ones....Doesn't get any better than that.

It rained all day yesterday....We need it....It is about time for the Canadians to "come on down".....Its called Cam-Am days....We make most of our money with vacationers...This is a resort area.

Once my "wisteria" blooms again...I'll send you a new picture...

Love ya
Cherianne

South Africa

#5290 Feb 20, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Cherianne....
I understand about the shooting.....He said he thought she was in bed and he shot through the door. Don't you think she woud have yelled out....Or he would have checked the bed first.
Hope you are doing OK....Slow down and "smell the roses"..I'm sure they are beautiful in South Africa
God Bless Cheri....
Hi Epi

To tell you the truth I never heard of Oscar Pistorius until this happened. He could have been anybody in the world. I had no idea we had a para-olympic in our midst. Shows you how much we do not take notice of what happens around us. I believe the UK has taken down all the pictures and billboards of him. My sister in the UK knew about him, but not I.

My life is just too busy to worry about para-olympic people and what they do and don't do. We do not have the death penalty in SA so he may get off on a technicality or do life which could mean he will not see day light for 25 to 30 years. Don't know your guess is as good as mine.

Take care and enjoy the nice weather you are having.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5291 Feb 20, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
Hello Mam,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HONEY, From us in SA. I hope he has a splendid day.
Sorry about the delay but my home computer is totally and completely not working now. I think it is ready to go to "computer heaven". There is nothing that can be done to repair it this time. So I can only get in touch with you from work via Friends thread, or if I get very lucky and get some spare time, I can email. I am incredibly busy at the office and having 2 days leave did not help because I have had to come back and work like crazy to get up to date. So there is stress whatever you do.
Babies are fine, and son is fine and enjoying his new car. I will be getting him some vitamins month end as he is always tired and I think he needs something to give him a boost. We have had another heat wave and that does not help energy levels.
I think there is more to the Oscar Pistorius shooting of his girl friend. Does not sound like him at all. Everyone is so shocked about it.
His bail hearing continues today. I think it was a valentines day surprise that went horribly wrong. It will all come out in the end.
Take care Mam and Epi and anyone else who pops in. I am going to do my work now. Get my head down and work like mad to get it all finished.
Love to you all
Cherianne
xxxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Well honey asked why we not heard from you and I did explain about the computer fallin down and the sa system.Gave him your birthday wish too and he said well tell me the rest of what she said too.lol
He had a grand evening with family and friends,phone calls and all the other goods too.

Hope you had a good three days off rest and got to do somethings to make you happy.Soon the heat waves are going to turn into winter in your part of this world.

I heard about the case but did not follow the case.The world just seem so full of sad events theses days.Like that big monster that went down in Russia.When I watched it on tv and heard how fast it was travelin and how heavy it was.I did know of them and had read on them but Jumpin grasshoppers what else is out there wondering around we do not know of yet.Because I live here in the mountains theses clowns I hang around with are always teasing me about Big foot.They laugh and tell me one is going to carry me away to a cave.

Have a good day at work God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5292 Feb 20, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a great Birthday...Surrounded by Loved ones....Doesn't get any better than that.
It rained all day yesterday....We need it....It is about time for the Canadians to "come on down".....Its called Cam-Am days....We make most of our money with vacationers...This is a resort area.
Once my "wisteria" blooms again...I'll send you a new picture...
Love ya
Hi Epi;

Honey had his hands full of family and friends,gifts,gag gifts,cards,phone calls,decoration,food,with cake and ice cream.
Singin to him and dancin lol.Celebration of turning 37 young at 73.lol Think everyone had a ball of a time with him cause it lasted three hours.Anyway I pulled off another successful one.lol

I woke up to snow this morning and it snow off and on all day here but they announced high winds of 50 to 60 here and more snow coming in tonight.Son works a graveyard tonight and come by to pick up his iorning I done and his surviveral pack (munchy & dinner I have packed for him).I even wrote him a mamma note of I love you be careful with hugs and kisses.Daughter was going to Olkahoma today son in law was up for a job interview there.But will not hear until tomorrow as they were going to spend the night and come back tomorrow.

Is this Cam-am some kind of holiday for them.You write it is tourist place I know about Myrtle beach what else do they come to look at and do.

I probably drive myself nuts if I was to go back east.I have to have a year vacation and a mountain of money to get to see everything that is back there.How big does this wisteria get anyway.Cause I never seen one only the picture you sent to me.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5293 Feb 21, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Honey had his hands full of family and friends,gifts,gag gifts,cards,phone calls,decoration,food,with cake and ice cream.
Singin to him and dancin lol.Celebration of turning 37 young at 73.lol Think everyone had a ball of a time with him cause it lasted three hours.Anyway I pulled off another successful one.lol
I woke up to snow this morning and it snow off and on all day here but they announced high winds of 50 to 60 here and more snow coming in tonight.Son works a graveyard tonight and come by to pick up his iorning I done and his surviveral pack (munchy & dinner I have packed for him).I even wrote him a mamma note of I love you be careful with hugs and kisses.Daughter was going to Olkahoma today son in law was up for a job interview there.But will not hear until tomorrow as they were going to spend the night and come back tomorrow.
Is this Cam-am some kind of holiday for them.You write it is tourist place I know about Myrtle beach what else do they come to look at and do.
I probably drive myself nuts if I was to go back east.I have to have a year vacation and a mountain of money to get to see everything that is back there.How big does this wisteria get anyway.Cause I never seen one only the picture you sent to me.
Well....Wisteria is a vine (and grows very fast)....I have seen it way up in trees.....the vines can become thick and can strangle trees and kill them....But in the spring...they are beautiful.....

"CanAm" stands for Canadian American days....It is a celebration for welcoming the Canadians down here. They come down in March because Canada is still COLD and SNOWY....They just play golf and enjoy the ocean and take in the Southern life....

If you son-in-law gets a job in Oklahoma...will they move there? What part? I lived in Lawton for a year....I liked Oklahoma...:-)

Well...Enjoy your day today...take care of yourself Friend

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5294 Feb 21, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi
To tell you the truth I never heard of Oscar Pistorius until this happened. He could have been anybody in the world. I had no idea we had a para-olympic in our midst. Shows you how much we do not take notice of what happens around us. I believe the UK has taken down all the pictures and billboards of him. My sister in the UK knew about him, but not I.
My life is just too busy to worry about para-olympic people and what they do and don't do. We do not have the death penalty in SA so he may get off on a technicality or do life which could mean he will not see day light for 25 to 30 years. Don't know your guess is as good as mine.
Take care and enjoy the nice weather you are having.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
America is very much into the SA case.....Now they reporting the prosecutor is being charged with attempted murder because he shot at a minibus with 7 people in it.....Huh? What does that have to do with Pretorius' charge? Then they were talking about the syringes in the home (drugs or natural)...They're are all kinds of things come out in a Murder trial...and more than half of it is NOT TRUE.

Take care Cherianne...God Bless
Cherianne

South Africa

#5295 Feb 21, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
America is very much into the SA case.....Now they reporting the prosecutor is being charged with attempted murder because he shot at a minibus with 7 people in it.....Huh? What does that have to do with Pretorius' charge? Then they were talking about the syringes in the home (drugs or natural)...They're are all kinds of things come out in a Murder trial...and more than half of it is NOT TRUE.
Take care Cherianne...God Bless
Hi Epi

Yes you are right. And this is not even the trial. It is the bail hearing. This is going to be a biggy I think. Anyway I can only watch it in Afrikaans so I don't bother. I may as well be watching and listening to Russian.

Have a great day Epi.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Cherianne

South Africa

#5296 Feb 21, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Well honey asked why we not heard from you and I did explain about the computer fallin down and the sa system.Gave him your birthday wish too and he said well tell me the rest of what she said too.lol
He had a grand evening with family and friends,phone calls and all the other goods too.
Hope you had a good three days off rest and got to do somethings to make you happy.Soon the heat waves are going to turn into winter in your part of this world.
I heard about the case but did not follow the case.The world just seem so full of sad events theses days.Like that big monster that went down in Russia.When I watched it on tv and heard how fast it was travelin and how heavy it was.I did know of them and had read on them but Jumpin grasshoppers what else is out there wondering around we do not know of yet.Because I live here in the mountains theses clowns I hang around with are always teasing me about Big foot.They laugh and tell me one is going to carry me away to a cave.
Have a good day at work God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi Mam

Thanks for all your news. I do not have news, so there is very little to write about.

Very warm, nights cooling down. Working from 6:00 to 6:00 to get up to date with the work.

Son has been to two sites since last Thursday so keeping very busy.

Babies are fine, both eating as they should.

Not much else to post.

Take care
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5297 Feb 21, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well....Wisteria is a vine (and grows very fast)....I have seen it way up in trees.....the vines can become thick and can strangle trees and kill them....But in the spring...they are beautiful.....
"CanAm" stands for Canadian American days....It is a celebration for welcoming the Canadians down here. They come down in March because Canada is still COLD and SNOWY....They just play golf and enjoy the ocean and take in the Southern life....
If you son-in-law gets a job in Oklahoma...will they move there? What part? I lived in Lawton for a year....I liked Oklahoma...:-)
Well...Enjoy your day today...take care of yourself Friend
Hi Epi;

I sure did not realize those wisteria grew so big.I just thought they grew around the base of a tree.They are sure a beautiful.

Son in law got the job and starts in two weeks as he will work out his notice where he is presently working.He will take the fifth wheel down to live in(the house on wheels)which is quite comforatable.Daughter will stay here as she been working for a company for over five years and possible up for a promotion.He will be in bosie city oklahoma.He just come home on his days off to check on family.

Since you are in a tourist area expect you see people from all over the world coming there where you live.I know from the pictures you sent you sure have alot more activities and events that go on out there.I would think that could be real interesting place to visit too.
have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5298 Feb 21, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
Thanks for all your news. I do not have news, so there is very little to write about.
Very warm, nights cooling down. Working from 6:00 to 6:00 to get up to date with the work.
Son has been to two sites since last Thursday so keeping very busy.
Babies are fine, both eating as they should.
Not much else to post.
Take care
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Hope you are doin okay so son been on the run again to sites I sure am glad he gotten the new car.Tis good the babies are well and doin okay too.

Tis been a sad afternoon around here today.One member of my beloved furry family passed away in his sleep.He layed down in his usural place for a nap and when I went to get him to play with him I found him permanently sleeping.Was nothing out of the unusural he acted like he alway done.I had no clue he was near passing as know he passed while sleeping.Rambo was eighteen years old and I had him since he was born.Matter of fact I watch him be born.All he ever knew was me all thoses years.He would be in dog years 126.
My son helped me layed him to rest in my small cemetary I have for all of them this evening.I layed him to rest next to his father named shadow and mother named midnight who are also there too.I know I shall miss him in days to come,but know he had some wonderful day of love,fun,pleasure with me.

Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Cherianne

South Africa

#5299 Feb 22, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Hope you are doin okay so son been on the run again to sites I sure am glad he gotten the new car.Tis good the babies are well and doin okay too.
Tis been a sad afternoon around here today.One member of my beloved furry family passed away in his sleep.He layed down in his usural place for a nap and when I went to get him to play with him I found him permanently sleeping.Was nothing out of the unusural he acted like he alway done.I had no clue he was near passing as know he passed while sleeping.Rambo was eighteen years old and I had him since he was born.Matter of fact I watch him be born.All he ever knew was me all thoses years.He would be in dog years 126.
My son helped me layed him to rest in my small cemetary I have for all of them this evening.I layed him to rest next to his father named shadow and mother named midnight who are also there too.I know I shall miss him in days to come,but know he had some wonderful day of love,fun,pleasure with me.
Dear Mam

As I said in my email I am so sorry to hear about our furry friend, but he had a wonderful life with you for 18 years, so you have that to hang onto. Visit him often and talk to him. You will never ever forget him though Mam.

I am having fun giving the silent treatment to my boss since what happened yesterday. When he emails, I just reply

J

Body of email

C

No chit chat and to the point. I will still speak to him about it after he has had his long weekend, but for now I have him out of my hair and can get my work done. He will know most definitely that I will not put up with that kind of mouthing off. I know it is because he drove his car into the pole in the basement and there is R45,000.00 damage. I am sorry for him but do not take it out on me buddy.

I will try and email again before I leave the office today but I am leaving early as I have to collect the registration of my son's car and put it in a safe place this time (where both of know where it is).

Take care Mam and send my love to Honey and everyone else.
Love you lots
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5300 Feb 22, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
I sure did not realize those wisteria grew so big.I just thought they grew around the base of a tree.They are sure a beautiful.
Son in law got the job and starts in two weeks as he will work out his notice where he is presently working.He will take the fifth wheel down to live in(the house on wheels)which is quite comforatable.Daughter will stay here as she been working for a company for over five years and possible up for a promotion.He will be in bosie city oklahoma.He just come home on his days off to check on family.
Since you are in a tourist area expect you see people from all over the world coming there where you live.I know from the pictures you sent you sure have alot more activities and events that go on out there.I would think that could be real interesting place to visit too.
have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
Awww...So Sorry to hear about Rambo. 18 years is a long time...He became part of your family....They bring a dimension to our lives...Don't they? I know when I lost "Shelby...Lady...Princess ....Mojo the First (she was a female)...Allie".....They added a little happiness to our world.....RIP Rambo

Yes....We have people from all over the US visit (and the world)....Usually alot from the NE....Alot of Ohioans...Conneticut....New York...Most of the jobs here are Hospitality jobs.

That is great about your son-in-law....He will come home on his days off....right? In this day and age....Young families need to go where the jobs are.

Have a Blessed day...Love ya
Cherianne

South Africa

#5301 Feb 22, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww...So Sorry to hear about Rambo. 18 years is a long time...He became part of your family....They bring a dimension to our lives...Don't they? I know when I lost "Shelby...Lady...Princess ....Mojo the First (she was a female)...Allie".....They added a little happiness to our world.....RIP Rambo
Yes....We have people from all over the US visit (and the world)....Usually alot from the NE....Alot of Ohioans...Conneticut....New York...Most of the jobs here are Hospitality jobs.
That is great about your son-in-law....He will come home on his days off....right? In this day and age....Young families need to go where the jobs are.
Hi Epi

Yes to have Rambo for 18 years was a blessing for Mam. She is going to miss him, but she will have all those memories of him and her playing.

This is when I want soooooo much to believe in Rainbow Bridge!!!!!!

Love you have a grand weekend.
A few more minutes and we should hear about Oscars court ruling. DOES HE GET BAIL OR NOT?
Love - Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5302 Feb 22, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Mam
As I said in my email I am so sorry to hear about our furry friend, but he had a wonderful life with you for 18 years, so you have that to hang onto. Visit him often and talk to him. You will never ever forget him though Mam.
I am having fun giving the silent treatment to my boss since what happened yesterday. When he emails, I just reply
J
Body of email
C
No chit chat and to the point. I will still speak to him about it after he has had his long weekend, but for now I have him out of my hair and can get my work done. He will know most definitely that I will not put up with that kind of mouthing off. I know it is because he drove his car into the pole in the basement and there is R45,000.00 damage. I am sorry for him but do not take it out on me buddy.
I will try and email again before I leave the office today but I am leaving early as I have to collect the registration of my son's car and put it in a safe place this time (where both of know where it is).
Take care Mam and send my love to Honey and everyone else.
Love you lots
Cherianne
xxxx
Good morning Cherianne;

I agree with you gal, Rambo will always be a one of a kind.So now I shall tuck him in a happy memories of better sunny days already passed.

Did he not see that big pole coming at him.You should tell him your job description is not moving poles.Sounds like you got blamed for it all.

Tis cold here this morning almost like ice storm moving in this area but suppose to have snow by sunday here.

Location hidden

#5303 Feb 22, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Epi;

Had Rambo since he was a pup.All Rambo ever knew was bouncin around and playin on this place with me.Yes 18 years was along time for him.He passed taking a nap a painless passing.I can only tuck him in memories of happier days passed.

Son in law will come home on his days off.I find is a big movement in this country right now with the men following the good jobs and leaving the wives in the homes.Since this ecom thing started several years back.Tis a blessing all of my family members have had a job thru it all even with the minor adjustments such as changing jobs.God provides as he see fit to give.

Tis cold here this morning expecting snow over the weekend here too.It hit me here with a wild card and then head east to see you.lol Think you and I are mother nature chasers lol.Only plan for the weekend is hunker down with honey.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5304 Feb 23, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Epi;
Had Rambo since he was a pup.All Rambo ever knew was bouncin around and playin on this place with me.Yes 18 years was along time for him.He passed taking a nap a painless passing.I can only tuck him in memories of happier days passed.
Son in law will come home on his days off.I find is a big movement in this country right now with the men following the good jobs and leaving the wives in the homes.Since this ecom thing started several years back.Tis a blessing all of my family members have had a job thru it all even with the minor adjustments such as changing jobs.God provides as he see fit to give.
Tis cold here this morning expecting snow over the weekend here too.It hit me here with a wild card and then head east to see you.lol Think you and I are mother nature chasers lol.Only plan for the weekend is hunker down with honey.
There is a thunderstorm comin this way.....It may blow up over our area...The winds that come down from the mountains...blows the weather up over here....It is raining now...which we need really bad. Our river banks are down about 2 feet now.

All our furry babies are doing good......My son sent me a picutre of my 4 year old granson opening his presents....So special....He had to close his eyes and sit on the couch while Dad went and got his new BIKE. He opened his eyes and said "Wow"...wanted to ride it in the house. Because of the cold and snow in February he has to wait a few months....:-)

Have a great day....

Location hidden

#5305 Feb 23, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a thunderstorm comin this way.....It may blow up over our area...The winds that come down from the mountains...blows the weather up over here....It is raining now...which we need really bad. Our river banks are down about 2 feet now.
All our furry babies are doing good......My son sent me a picutre of my 4 year old granson opening his presents....So special....He had to close his eyes and sit on the couch while Dad went and got his new BIKE. He opened his eyes and said "Wow"...wanted to ride it in the house. Because of the cold and snow in February he has to wait a few months....:-)
Have a great day....
Hi Epi;

Under a servere weather watch here this morning is snowing hard here and temp is 18 but do not know what the wind chill is.Predicting eight inches of snow this round.

I had thought of him and wondered how his birthday had went.A new bike wonderful for play and exercise too.He be zippin on it before ya know it.lol.I think they so cute when you watch them with a present and thoses little fingers so busy opening them.
Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5306 Feb 24, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Under a servere weather watch here this morning is snowing hard here and temp is 18 but do not know what the wind chill is.Predicting eight inches of snow this round.
I had thought of him and wondered how his birthday had went.A new bike wonderful for play and exercise too.He be zippin on it before ya know it.lol.I think they so cute when you watch them with a present and thoses little fingers so busy opening them.
Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.
When does spring start to pop out in New Mexico?...We are starting now....First of March is when buds on trees pop out. We already had the daffodils and Tulips bloom. When our Azelias and Wisteria bloom I wll send you a pic....The south is gorgeous in the spring time.

The Nanny and baby are wrestling in the front room....I hear them playing....When Stumpy gets something away from Mojoe he Prances (like a horse)....Like he is saying "Ha-Ha...I have it...and you don't"....LOL

Have a Blessed day today...Love ya All

Location hidden

#5307 Feb 24, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
When does spring start to pop out in New Mexico?...We are starting now....First of March is when buds on trees pop out. We already had the daffodils and Tulips bloom. When our Azelias and Wisteria bloom I wll send you a pic....The south is gorgeous in the spring time.
The Nanny and baby are wrestling in the front room....I hear them playing....When Stumpy gets something away from Mojoe he Prances (like a horse)....Like he is saying "Ha-Ha...I have it...and you don't"....LOL
Have a Blessed day today...Love ya All
Hi Epi;

Well spring is suppost to start in the month of March on 20th but of course Mother nature sometimes have different ideas.Ground out here where I am for gardens get broke at the end of April and seed is usurally planted around the first of May and by the end of October garden season is over with.Is only about a six month good growing season and it about the same for flowers too.The fruit trees usuraly bloom real pretty but along comes a good freeze and they are gone.It is all chancey at best out here due to weather conditions.I seen snow on the ground here at the end of May and tempatures in January here in the eighties.I start gathering wood in the month of March because it needs to be cut and split and it needs time to dry for burning.Green does not burn good.So it has from March til October to dry good for fuel purposes.I gather in a supple of things all summer long to get myself thru the cold winter months here.Trees here have not even started to bud yet here.It is truthfully not as pretty out here as it is where you live.It a dry,harsh roughed country here.To buy fresh vegatables or fruit here one pays high out the yang yang at the small groc store.Example shipped in fresh tomatoes this past winter was $2.97 lb and luttuce was $2.00 a head.Com monly know as being a highway bandio with thoses type of prices.Last time I purchase gas for the car which is also shipped in was $3.69 a gallon.People out here love the hatch green chili and it goes for premuim price to at $30.00 per gunnie sack again shipped in.Well guess by now you figured out I live by skin of my britches lol as cherianne say on the edge.This is also why I build and make alot of things that are needed and it does pass away those long days and nights too.I often thought that is why people walk here so close to God.I shall look forward to the pictures of your area since I do not travel and only hang around here.

Critters are a special treat I think.One sure can not put a price on watching them tease and play with each other.When I get mine out of there beds of a morning they so busy greeting each other and bouncin around to play is totally outright out of hand until they work it out of their systems.lol

Got more snow expected tonight.There announcing about eight inches this round.Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Rider on the Storm 49,039
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 16 min Student 44,705
Just HOW angry is Satan??? 29 min Thinking 5
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 41 min Scottish man 22
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 50 min Pope Scamsalot 646,732
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Buck Crick 971,737
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr USA-1 38,759
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr Annaleigh 105,636
More from around the web