Comments
5,061 - 5,080 of 8,229 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 26

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5227 Feb 10, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning......
Hey there Friends....
Today is planned a good quiet SONday....Day of rest....
Might go out for a ride...We'll see....
Cherianne...Do they have diet dogfood? Maybe if you just cut her portions in half....And NO table scraps.....That might help.
I hope everyone has a great one today.....Will talk to ya'll later
Good morning Epi;

Thoses rest and lazy days are wonderful.I feel quite guility if I not up working at something been that way for me forever.All self made.lol Guess one could say finely programed.But got to keep my wheel rollin my wagon.lol.Hope you enjoy that ride if you go.

Tempt sittin on 36 here and wind is starting in again.But no snow.
Tis brrr.I beginning to look forward to spring seems like this winter passed super fast this year.They say time passes fast when one having way too much fun.

School will soon be out for the grandaughter just afew more months cause over half of school year is gone.Have they any plans for the summer yet? Hoping the furry family is doin good too.
Have a good day with honey.God bless loveya lil whispers.
Cherianne

Johannesburg, South Africa

#5228 Feb 11, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning......
Hey there Friends....
Today is planned a good quiet SONday....Day of rest....
Might go out for a ride...We'll see....
Cherianne...Do they have diet dogfood? Maybe if you just cut her portions in half....And NO table scraps.....That might help.
I hope everyone has a great one today.....Will talk to ya'll later
Hi Epi

Yes they have special food for the dogs that have been spade and are getting broad across the beam. She don't like it one bit though. She is used to have nibbles along with me when I eat but no more. She is only young and she cannot be too fat. I know the operation made them fatter earlier, but she will loose the weight soon if we watch her closely. I had a little bitty dog called Brutus and he got fatter and fatter after his operation, but I put him on the same diet and he lost all that extra weight and he could run and jump and be puppy like again. It is hard to do it but you have to be strong. She looks at me with those huge black eyes and sad face but I know that I must not give in to her, as I am actually doing her a favour. Bless her little heart.

Scruff is much cooler and did not eat last night. When he has to go in the car it takes him quite a while to get over it. Because when he was abandoned he was left in a car for 3 weeks without food and he will always remember. Mind you he did not perform like his he normally does, he was much calmer and he sat besides me on the way home with his face blowing in the wind from the fan in the car. Bless him he has also had a tough time. I told him I could never let him go any place. He will be with us for ever, even though he is naughty and digs holes in my couch pillows and the garden Ha ha ha
Love him to pieces.

Have a great day Epi
Take care
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#5229 Feb 11, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Epi;
Thoses rest and lazy days are wonderful.I feel quite guility if I not up working at something been that way for me forever.All self made.lol Guess one could say finely programed.But got to keep my wheel rollin my wagon.lol.Hope you enjoy that ride if you go.
Tempt sittin on 36 here and wind is starting in again.But no snow.
Tis brrr.I beginning to look forward to spring seems like this winter passed super fast this year.They say time passes fast when one having way too much fun.
School will soon be out for the grandaughter just afew more months cause over half of school year is gone.Have they any plans for the summer yet? Hoping the furry family is doin good too.
Have a good day with honey.God bless loveya lil whispers.
I have no problem with slow lazy days.....LOL

Yes...the family is doing good (furry and not furry)......It will be a rainy day today (and tomorrow and the next day and the next day).....LOL....We need rain....If we don't get the rain in the winter our spring can have alot of fires. We had one a few years ago that made National attention...It burned alot of land and some beautiful homes (thank God no one was hurt)

Hope you all have a great day today....Will catch up later.

Love to you all
Cherianne

Johannesburg, South Africa

#5230 Feb 11, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
It is the washing and iorning and cookin ect ect that keeps the wheels on a wagon rollin.lol lol
Doggy hairdresser as hot is it is you have created more comfort for them.Expect a mood change in them bet they both look sharp and cute too.That lil chloe has a mind of her own hope she gonna like the diet dog food.Scuffy unloaded a pile of furr and bet you found a lot of love under it all.
Hope the transferr into new car goes well,I sure happy he getting better transportation most especially with how far he has to drive everyday.
Winds got up to 60 and 70 miles per hour yesterday done this all day long and the whole area was nothing but one big dust bowl whirling around and around.I heard on the news it was coming so went and gathered up the critter and put them in out of all of this.After it hit looked out and seen two flopping gates so went out and tied them down to save on repairs later down the road.But no snow just cold,dust,and wind.So I spent part of the day watching the trees sway and the dust whirl around.Anyway at the end of the day felt like I been peppered with dust and finished it up with a nice warm bath and crawled into my lotion bottle.Humm the wonder of it all living on the edge.lol what a life here.
Have a good day God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi there Mam

Well great excitement in the air. Looks like my son will be getting his new car tomorrow. Has already arranged his own insurance (big cost) and he and his father will be sorting out the collection of the car tomorrow. The monye from the insurance company is on its way to my account and I need to know who to pass it on to. I asked me son to find out. I do not want to have contact with the "Low Life".

Did you get my email Mam. It seemed a bit funny when it left my pc.. Glad to hear youa re bette rnad Honey is doing better as well.

Will try and email but busy busy busy at the office as per usual. It is actually more and more busy and I am only one person working for five people and two Trust members. I cannot split myself in two so I hope that they see what is happening.

No news of a job for Ryan. He was going to the job centre today he has to go there every week when he is looking for work and check in. The petrol costs of fortune to go and show you r face and then leave. But it has to be done.

Take care Mam
I will try and email
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
tired of being unhappy

Coffeyville, KS

#5231 Feb 11, 2013
Been looking for a place to talk and found this thread. Don't know if this is the right place or if you already have a topic everyone is discussing but really just need a place to try to figure out what is going on in my life, in my relationship, just everything.
I am a housewife and I just celebrated my 25th anniversary last week. I say celebrated but really it was just like a regular day, no big deal, and now I think all my feelings of being unhappy are coming to a head. It was just one of those things you look forward to for a long time, daydream about how great it will be, and then it comes and goes with hardly any acknowledgement at all. And to finish it off I am told "well it's not what I wanted to get you but you'll have to wait" about the gift I did get. Which by the way is the same thing I have heard on many birthdays and mother's day and it basically means "this is all you get and I didn't put much thought in to it anyway".
Anyway, I do hope this is a place where maybe I can at least get my feelings out and maybe figure things out. If so please let me know, if not then let me know that too and I'll just move on.
I'm hoping this isn't just some posts full of bs and joking and trolls, I'll just move on if it is.
Cherianne

Johannesburg, South Africa

#5232 Feb 11, 2013
tired of being unhappy wrote:
Been looking for a place to talk and found this thread. Don't know if this is the right place or if you already have a topic everyone is discussing but really just need a place to try to figure out what is going on in my life, in my relationship, just everything.
I am a housewife and I just celebrated my 25th anniversary last week. I say celebrated but really it was just like a regular day, no big deal, and now I think all my feelings of being unhappy are coming to a head. It was just one of those things you look forward to for a long time, daydream about how great it will be, and then it comes and goes with hardly any acknowledgement at all. And to finish it off I am told "well it's not what I wanted to get you but you'll have to wait" about the gift I did get. Which by the way is the same thing I have heard on many birthdays and mother's day and it basically means "this is all you get and I didn't put much thought in to it anyway".
Anyway, I do hope this is a place where maybe I can at least get my feelings out and maybe figure things out. If so please let me know, if not then let me know that too and I'll just move on.
I'm hoping this isn't just some posts full of bs and joking and trolls, I'll just move on if it is.
Hi there

You are most welcome here. We are a bunch of friends that share daily living experiences. Pitch in with whatever you want to. If we are able to help we will surely do that. We are not young-uns so bear with us. We love having people join us and more heads are better than one when things are not going that well in your life.

I am Cherianne and I am from South Africa, miles away from everyone else, but I would not leave this thread for anything. Perhaps you can talk to Whispers and Epi, they have loads of experience in life.

We are happy to have you around. Pitch and see what we can all figure out.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Tired of being unhappy

Coffeyville, KS

#5233 Feb 11, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there
You are most welcome here. We are a bunch of friends that share daily living experiences. Pitch in with whatever you want to. If we are able to help we will surely do that. We are not young-uns so bear with us. We love having people join us and more heads are better than one when things are not going that well in your life.
I am Cherianne and I am from South Africa, miles away from everyone else, but I would not leave this thread for anything. Perhaps you can talk to Whispers and Epi, they have loads of experience in life.
We are happy to have you around. Pitch and see what we can all figure out.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Thanks! I do feel bad about just coming on here and dumping a bunch of negative stuff into an apparently happy thread but right now I'm afraid there isn't much of anything happy going on in my life, sad thing is I'm not sure anyone around me even notices, but then I have spent a great deal of my life covering my real feelings. Lately though it seems to be getting harder since I feel like crying most of the time and it's harder and harder to hide that. I know at my age most of what I'm going through will be written off as just going through a normal woman's situation during this time but the fact is I've felt this way far too long for it to be just some middle aged woman's hormones.
Anyway, I do hope to not upset anyone that is here for just the good and happy living talk because I really don't feel like I have much of that to talk about.
Thanks again for the response and it's nice to "meet" you Cherianne.
Cherianne

Johannesburg, South Africa

#5234 Feb 11, 2013
Tired of being unhappy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks! I do feel bad about just coming on here and dumping a bunch of negative stuff into an apparently happy thread but right now I'm afraid there isn't much of anything happy going on in my life, sad thing is I'm not sure anyone around me even notices, but then I have spent a great deal of my life covering my real feelings. Lately though it seems to be getting harder since I feel like crying most of the time and it's harder and harder to hide that. I know at my age most of what I'm going through will be written off as just going through a normal woman's situation during this time but the fact is I've felt this way far too long for it to be just some middle aged woman's hormones.
Anyway, I do hope to not upset anyone that is here for just the good and happy living talk because I really don't feel like I have much of that to talk about.
Thanks again for the response and it's nice to "meet" you Cherianne.
Hit here

My pleasure. Let's see what Lil Whispers has to say. She is ever so experienced in these things. I am going to email and tell her about this and let her come on line and have a chat to you. She usually has all the answers. She is one smart lady. I live my life according to Whispers advice. She has gotten me sorted out just fine.

Sending love to you
Hand in there!
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Cherianne

Johannesburg, South Africa

#5235 Feb 11, 2013
Good grief two posts. Apologies.

“look up and laugh”

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#5236 Feb 11, 2013
Who is going to have a treat on Fat Tuesday?

What are you giving up for lent?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5237 Feb 11, 2013
tired of being unhappy wrote:
Been looking for a place to talk and found this thread. Don't know if this is the right place or if you already have a topic everyone is discussing but really just need a place to try to figure out what is going on in my life, in my relationship, just everything.
I am a housewife and I just celebrated my 25th anniversary last week. I say celebrated but really it was just like a regular day, no big deal, and now I think all my feelings of being unhappy are coming to a head. It was just one of those things you look forward to for a long time, daydream about how great it will be, and then it comes and goes with hardly any acknowledgement at all. And to finish it off I am told "well it's not what I wanted to get you but you'll have to wait" about the gift I did get. Which by the way is the same thing I have heard on many birthdays and mother's day and it basically means "this is all you get and I didn't put much thought in to it anyway".
Anyway, I do hope this is a place where maybe I can at least get my feelings out and maybe figure things out. If so please let me know, if not then let me know that too and I'll just move on.
I'm hoping this isn't just some posts full of bs and joking and trolls, I'll just move on if it is.
Hello Unhappy;

I think you were bought to this thread for a reason.Welcome here and hope you shall stick around and share yourself with us all.
I am lil whispers and live in the land of enchantment as Cherianne says out on the edge as I live very rural and in the high mountains.

Understand you just celebrated a 25 anniversary.I can very well relate to your situation.Been there done that program.Now you can choose to do two things sit down with him and with all raw honesty tell him the boat has a whole in it and this does not float the boat or do I did no more holiday gifts or celebrations.I done both.
I know just how deep this can cut and hurt and is no cure for it once said and done but time.Time heals all wounds.Marriage is a two way street good or bad.One can choose to do that walk or simple walk away.I can count on one hand all the flowers and females bought for me for every holiday in the past fourty seven years.

Think about this you were a individual before you married and that individual is still there.First think about what makes you happy and then go out and do it.It nice to do for others but you must learn to be good to yourself too.Am I a unhappy person by no means I am a very happy type person.Take the negative and turn it into postive.Hope I been able to help in some measurable way.God bless loveya lil whispers.
PS First post eaten but may show up same advise.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5238 Feb 11, 2013
Tired of being unhappy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks! I do feel bad about just coming on here and dumping a bunch of negative stuff into an apparently happy thread but right now I'm afraid there isn't much of anything happy going on in my life, sad thing is I'm not sure anyone around me even notices, but then I have spent a great deal of my life covering my real feelings. Lately though it seems to be getting harder since I feel like crying most of the time and it's harder and harder to hide that. I know at my age most of what I'm going through will be written off as just going through a normal woman's situation during this time but the fact is I've felt this way far too long for it to be just some middle aged woman's hormones.
Anyway, I do hope to not upset anyone that is here for just the good and happy living talk because I really don't feel like I have much of that to talk about.
Thanks again for the response and it's nice to "meet" you Cherianne.
Hi Unhappy;

Please realize not one human being on this earth that does not have a problems of some sorts.Two things some people choose not to address thoses problems and then there are those that address head on.The only real reason you hid theses feeling is to keep from hurting others.Been there done that program too.But in time that even seeps thru the pours of being a human being with feelings.Crying is good for you to release pined up emomtions you can not share with others.Been thru the program of mid age of being a woman too but controled my with herbs.I am in my mid sixties.And we are not by ourselves either as women cause Men go thru mid age too You might take a look at honey and see if he is going thru this too.Again hope I helped.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5239 Feb 11, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Mam
Well great excitement in the air. Looks like my son will be getting his new car tomorrow. Has already arranged his own insurance (big cost) and he and his father will be sorting out the collection of the car tomorrow. The monye from the insurance company is on its way to my account and I need to know who to pass it on to. I asked me son to find out. I do not want to have contact with the "Low Life".
Did you get my email Mam. It seemed a bit funny when it left my pc.. Glad to hear youa re bette rnad Honey is doing better as well.
Will try and email but busy busy busy at the office as per usual. It is actually more and more busy and I am only one person working for five people and two Trust members. I cannot split myself in two so I hope that they see what is happening.
No news of a job for Ryan. He was going to the job centre today he has to go there every week when he is looking for work and check in. The petrol costs of fortune to go and show you r face and then leave. But it has to be done.
Take care Mam
I will try and email
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

I am happy for the new car for son.Give him a lift makes life worth living.Anytime I can see someone get something nice makes me happy for them.Awee low life Honey that is simple enough just selfishness.
I still hopin for a good job for Ryan.Things in time will turn around for that young man too.Bad times and bad streaks only last for a certain time God will intervene somewhere but at his timing not ours.
Know all about that five person job too Just tell them take a ticket and get in line.lol That is what I tell all theses clowns around this joint.My job is to give them a hard time.
Yes your e mails came thru but I not written back to you yet so look for several to come thru tonight late okay.
I given to unhappy your request of me.Just hope helping hand helped.Perhaps Epi can give some imput too.Cause we all walk different walks thru life.
I have snow on the ground this morning.Tis brr cold and I poked the stove with more wood for heat.Is several storms coming this way back to back afew hours apart.
Finished up another project last night.Mounted some frames around pictures for my little library room.So will get them hung up sometime today.
Have a good day at work as your work day is almost over getting close to 6 your time or so.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5240 Feb 11, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem with slow lazy days.....LOL
Yes...the family is doing good (furry and not furry)......It will be a rainy day today (and tomorrow and the next day and the next day).....LOL....We need rain....If we don't get the rain in the winter our spring can have alot of fires. We had one a few years ago that made National attention...It burned alot of land and some beautiful homes (thank God no one was hurt)
Hope you all have a great day today....Will catch up later.
Love to you all
Good morning Epi;

Humm I think you should teach me some lessons on that being lazy part.lol.But who I'm gonna find to take my place for the sammy work.lol

I woke up to snow and brr this am.It snowed while I was sleeping but you know me I take it anyway I can get it.lol.Tornadoes hit Mississippi yesterday.Geez right in the middle of winter yep this weather pattern is diffenently changing.

Both the furry family and family get just abit more spoiled every day.But keeping them well and happy is part of my clown bunch serivival package.lol

Since snow on the ground will just start another project to work on.I been on a roll with them and getting quit abit done in the late night hours.
have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5241 Feb 11, 2013
jdmdusa wrote:
Who is going to have a treat on Fat Tuesday?
What are you giving up for lent?
Well do not belong to any orgination so will not be giving up anything but for those who do is grand for them.

As for fat Tuesday pineapple malt or bannanasplit would be my delight.
God bless loveya lil whispers.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5242 Feb 12, 2013
Hi Cherianne;

I went out awhile ago to get a arm load of wood for the stove and big huge snow flakes were coming down.So I grabbed my coat and went for a walk in it.It sure is pretty but brr cold so did not stay too long.

Well my son pulled a good one on me again.He come tottin in with this hugh lookin match.Yep I said match.This thing is about ten inches long and looks like a match but is a lighter to light the stove for fires.I like fell down laughing when he showed me how it worked.And it is also refillable.
They make the dangest things theses days.You can bet one of my clowns is gonna find it too lol lol.Any way he's pulled one on his lil momma lol.

Daughter came by to get a pattern off the internet of a casket.Boy I am about to go into a tail spin what the world you want a pattern for of a casket.And you best explain yourself quick here I told her.She started laughing but I was not do no laughing.Mom it is a bookcase for my stephen king book collection.Geez Cherianne.What next gonna happen around here.Got one kid with a casket bookcase and another one with huge match what a combination.I told honey they got to be related to you and he said well can't you see they are perfect prints of me.

That all the happens here this evening.Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Cherianne

Johannesburg, South Africa

#5243 Feb 12, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Hi Cherianne;
I went out awhile ago to get a arm load of wood for the stove and big huge snow flakes were coming down.So I grabbed my coat and went for a walk in it.It sure is pretty but brr cold so did not stay too long.
Well my son pulled a good one on me again.He come tottin in with this hugh lookin match.Yep I said match.This thing is about ten inches long and looks like a match but is a lighter to light the stove for fires.I like fell down laughing when he showed me how it worked.And it is also refillable.
They make the dangest things theses days.You can bet one of my clowns is gonna find it too lol lol.Any way he's pulled one on his lil momma lol.
Daughter came by to get a pattern off the internet of a casket.Boy I am about to go into a tail spin what the world you want a pattern for of a casket.And you best explain yourself quick here I told her.She started laughing but I was not do no laughing.Mom it is a bookcase for my stephen king book collection.Geez Cherianne.What next gonna happen around here.Got one kid with a casket bookcase and another one with huge match what a combination.I told honey they got to be related to you and he said well can't you see they are perfect prints of me.
That all the happens here this evening.Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Oh wow Mam

you sure got caught by your son and your daughter. Yes these days things are very different from say when we were young. Sounds like you have a bunch of clowns there.

Keep warm Mam. Busy with an email to you.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#5244 Feb 12, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Epi;
Humm I think you should teach me some lessons on that being lazy part.lol.But who I'm gonna find to take my place for the sammy work.lol
I woke up to snow and brr this am.It snowed while I was sleeping but you know me I take it anyway I can get it.lol.Tornadoes hit Mississippi yesterday.Geez right in the middle of winter yep this weather pattern is diffenently changing.
Both the furry family and family get just abit more spoiled every day.But keeping them well and happy is part of my clown bunch serivival package.lol
Since snow on the ground will just start another project to work on.I been on a roll with them and getting quit abit done in the late night hours.
have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.
Morning LW.....

You must have alot of Stephen King books to have a casket bookcase made....LOL...You know Stephen Kings glasses (how thick they are)...my glasses kind of look like that. But Thank GOD I can wear contacts...There is a optical surgery I could go for (Astigmatism)...Cheri knows all about that .....but I am kinda waiting. I also had an eye doctor tell my last year that a cataract growing on my eye .....

It rained all day yesterday and today is suppose to be the same...(We need it)....

Hope you have a great day today....Love ya'll

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#5245 Feb 12, 2013
tired of being unhappy wrote:
Been looking for a place to talk and found this thread. Don't know if this is the right place or if you already have a topic everyone is discussing but really just need a place to try to figure out what is going on in my life, in my relationship, just everything.
I am a housewife and I just celebrated my 25th anniversary last week. I say celebrated but really it was just like a regular day, no big deal, and now I think all my feelings of being unhappy are coming to a head. It was just one of those things you look forward to for a long time, daydream about how great it will be, and then it comes and goes with hardly any acknowledgement at all. And to finish it off I am told "well it's not what I wanted to get you but you'll have to wait" about the gift I did get. Which by the way is the same thing I have heard on many birthdays and mother's day and it basically means "this is all you get and I didn't put much thought in to it anyway".
Anyway, I do hope this is a place where maybe I can at least get my feelings out and maybe figure things out. If so please let me know, if not then let me know that too and I'll just move on.
I'm hoping this isn't just some posts full of bs and joking and trolls, I'll just move on if it is.
Hi Tired.....

I have been married twice. First time I was married 17 yers and this time 24 years. In my first marriage I started to feel like you....unappreciated. I think you just want to be acknowledged and treasured. The only way that is going to change is if you sit down and talk to your husband. He may not know how you feel. After you tell him and he still "takes you for granted" then you need to think about maybe moving on....Do you have children?

You can post on here...You can trust us...God Bless

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#5246 Feb 12, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Mam
Well great excitement in the air. Looks like my son will be getting his new car tomorrow. Has already arranged his own insurance (big cost) and he and his father will be sorting out the collection of the car tomorrow. The monye from the insurance company is on its way to my account and I need to know who to pass it on to. I asked me son to find out. I do not want to have contact with the "Low Life".
Did you get my email Mam. It seemed a bit funny when it left my pc.. Glad to hear youa re bette rnad Honey is doing better as well.
Will try and email but busy busy busy at the office as per usual. It is actually more and more busy and I am only one person working for five people and two Trust members. I cannot split myself in two so I hope that they see what is happening.
No news of a job for Ryan. He was going to the job centre today he has to go there every week when he is looking for work and check in. The petrol costs of fortune to go and show you r face and then leave. But it has to be done.
Take care Mam
I will try and email
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
So I guess you got it all sorted (found your paperwork) Where did you find it...In a box hidden?
When you say you don't want to have contact with the "low life" who are you talking about?

Our Unemployment is kind of like that....I have an appointment on Thursday (Valentines day here in the US).....

I hope your son LOVES his new car....God Bless

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 min RiccardoFire 94,680
tÉlÉcharger nicki minaj anaconda mp3 2 min Jasmin 1
tÉlÉcharger taylor swift shake it off mp3 2 min Jasmin 1
tÉlÉcharger rae sremmurd no flex zone mp3 3 min Jasmin 1
Last Word + 2 4 min Doug77 520
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 539,051
tÉlÉcharger rich gang lifestyle ft. young thug,... 5 min Jasmin 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min CunningLinguist 226,371
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min RADEKT 258,036
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min Buck Crick 733,126
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••