Friends who want to share daily livin...

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#5207 Feb 5, 2013
Good Morning to Everyone

I feel like I have been gone for ages. Things got very hectic and work was maniac. So with a bit of luck things will now calm down.

Everyone here is fine and I hope the same goes to everyone on the thread.

Epi your grandkids sound wonderful and how is my favourite Mojoe?

Sounds Like Mam Whispers is freezing. No wonder they stock up on wood and have wood fires burning. It sounds so cold and awful. Bless them both they are so precious.

Where is Glasgow Addict. I would like to know the name of his grand child.

We are in a heat wave right now but the mornings and evenings it is starting to cool down (actually bearable. Yes by April the trees will be turning and the days get shorter and the nights longer. Well we moan about it being to hot and we moan about it being too cold. The poor Man Above does not know how to make us all happy.
Ha ha ha

Better get some work down. Take care friends and keep int uch (I got a cheek saying that seeing as I have been awol for some time now).

Will write as I get news.

Love to you all
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5208 Feb 5, 2013
Hey Mam

I sent you an email yesterday. Look out for it.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5209 Feb 5, 2013
Correction

keep in touch

Apologies

Cherianne

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5210 Feb 5, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Hey Mam
I sent you an email yesterday. Look out for it.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

I just now sent you a e mail explaining everything.
loveya mam whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#5211 Feb 5, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
It is so cute the things they say and do when they are small and going on adventures in this big world.We should call you a peeaboo grandma now you see me and poof now you don't.(sneaking in and out)lol.
All I done is sit around all day.Done myself a number lifting something to heavy and since I done several things do not know which one it was.
Our weather here remains cold at night but the days are warming up some,is advertised another storm coming in again.But figure it is a fast shaker.
have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
Morning....

Take care LW....I know it is hard for you to slow down...But hurting your shoulder I'm sure has done it....Well...Honey loves your long hair so I'm sure he doesn't mind brushing it....:-)

I will say a Healing prayer for you Friend....

Love to you

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5212 Feb 5, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Good Morning to Everyone
I feel like I have been gone for ages. Things got very hectic and work was maniac. So with a bit of luck things will now calm down.
Everyone here is fine and I hope the same goes to everyone on the thread.
Epi your grandkids sound wonderful and how is my favourite Mojoe?
Sounds Like Mam Whispers is freezing. No wonder they stock up on wood and have wood fires burning. It sounds so cold and awful. Bless them both they are so precious.
Where is Glasgow Addict. I would like to know the name of his grand child.
We are in a heat wave right now but the mornings and evenings it is starting to cool down (actually bearable. Yes by April the trees will be turning and the days get shorter and the nights longer. Well we moan about it being to hot and we moan about it being too cold. The poor Man Above does not know how to make us all happy.
Ha ha ha
Better get some work down. Take care friends and keep int uch (I got a cheek saying that seeing as I have been awol for some time now).
Will write as I get news.
Love to you all
Cherianne
xxxx
Hey Cherianne.....

Thanks...The grandkids are so cute....I am enjoying them as they are younger...because as they msture they grow away from family a little.....Mojoe is doing good...The other day it was real windy and he was chasing leaves and sticks....:-)

Stay cool....God Bless

Location hidden

#5213 Feb 5, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
I just now sent you a e mail explaining everything.
loveya mam whispers.
Got it Mam and it is noted.
Love
Cherianne
XXXX

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5214 Feb 6, 2013
Oh Yooooooooo Hoooooooooo

I see everyone is sleeping..I hope LW's shoulder isn't bothering her enough to not type....

It was avery pretty day here yesterday (Sunny and high sixties)...Today is suppose to be the same. Friday we are suppose to get substational rain (which we need)

Sons dog is doing good...Hope the DIL starts to get used to her....But she needs exercize...

Will talk to ya'll later...Love ya

Location hidden

#5215 Feb 7, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Got it Mam and it is noted.
Love
Cherianne
XXXX
Hi Cherianne;

I sent you a e mail this am.Hope you are doing okay for the present.Expecting a huge storm in here the next couple of days so expect it to be a nasty shaker cause clouds are turning black around here and the wind is up and cold.Bring it on boys.lol

Anyway I doin better now after two adjustment and I'm back to give everyone a hard time.lol.Doin my jabbering,shakin and baken lol.
Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5216 Feb 7, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Oh Yooooooooo Hoooooooooo
I see everyone is sleeping..I hope LW's shoulder isn't bothering her enough to not type....
It was avery pretty day here yesterday (Sunny and high sixties)...Today is suppose to be the same. Friday we are suppose to get substational rain (which we need)
Sons dog is doing good...Hope the DIL starts to get used to her....But she needs exercize...
Will talk to ya'll later...Love ya
Hi Epi;

Yep I was a sleep for two days on hot packs lol talk about a lazy witch.Tis no one to point the finger at and blame but myself.I tried to be a muscle hulk again slow learner I am.lolDamaged the mucsles in both shoulders and neck area.I'm sore as a blister but back to movin again.Payed the Doc couple visits of adjustments and thought he had in mind to finish me off.Tis not so funny at first but can laugh at myself now and all the stupidness of this all.

Think I lost part of a conversation here correct if wrong.Son gotten himself a dog.What kind or is this the one that is part boston bull???What is DIL mean??How is daughter in law getting along with there new addition???

Squirrels were out this morning gather goodies before this strom hit here in the next couple of days.They sit up in the tree and just spy on Eli lol.If he only knew what he in for this comming summer with the wild critters cause know he not been around such.
He is a city dog gone country.lol.Should be interesting.
Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5217 Feb 8, 2013
Good mornin Everyone;

Tis not quite daylight out here in land of enchantment and cold brrrrrrrrrrrr.
I already poked the stove for a snitch of comfort.lolMother nature never promised no rose gardens.Her gifts are non refundable and not returnable.lol.What a thing to think of lol.
Not even my furry family has let out a peep to
get out of thoses warm beds.The wonder of it all.
Have a good day.God bless all Loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5218 Feb 8, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Good mornin Everyone;
Tis not quite daylight out here in land of enchantment and cold brrrrrrrrrrrr.
I already poked the stove for a snitch of comfort.lolMother nature never promised no rose gardens.Her gifts are non refundable and not returnable.lol.What a thing to think of lol.
Not even my furry family has let out a peep to
get out of thoses warm beds.The wonder of it all.
Have a good day.God bless all Loveya lil whispers.
Hey LW....Morning Today will be 58 and sunny...We got some all night rain last night which we really needed.....

We have a few things planned today....Hope you all have a great day....Love to you

Location hidden

#5219 Feb 8, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey LW....Morning Today will be 58 and sunny...We got some all night rain last night which we really needed.....
We have a few things planned today....Hope you all have a great day....Love to you
Mornin Epi:

Been watching the weather news of what is happening back east and man I got it good out here even if only is 29 degrees cold is all.
I see Boston is really getting hammered good with this one.
Suppose to get some snow by weekend so they say.So will just hunker down and play in my projects.

Son is building Discos,coat hangers,napkin holder,ect sets theses days in his spare time from his regular job.He created his own woman problems with orders for theses.lol.Daughter came by last night and told him hey bubba when do I get my set of theses.lol.

Furry family all doin good.The wild squirrels come out to eat I watched them run the top of the old fense this morning early there four legs never miss a step getting to the big tree where I have the feed box.Lookin forward to spring when some of the birds will come back but found the doves stayed this winter and of course thoses mysterous wondering bears.lol the wonder of it all.

Hope all plans go well today.Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5220 Feb 8, 2013
Hi Cherianne;

Thanks for the picture of the watch dog you sent I almost fall out of the chair laughing at this.Cause sure reminds me of Eli.He was suppose to be a watch dog too only Eli had a different idea of what watch dog is.lol.He thinks being petted and shaking paws,playing ball and layin in a sunny spot is his only job.He picked this all up from the rest of the furry ones.lol.They all taught each other how to be lazy and left the guard dog job to me.lol.

Hoping you are having a good day at work and hope you can get out over the weekend and create some good times.

Weather here is cold and of course I gotten us both tucked where is warm and comfortable.
Have a good day.God Bless loveya mam whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5221 Feb 9, 2013
Hey Friends who want to share daily living experiences.....

Been watching weather channel and wonder "Who named the snow storm "Nemo"?.....LOL..I heard one of them say...Be prepared to be without power for at least a week.....I feel sorry for the people who don't have a back-up plan (generator).

Hope everyone has a BLESSED day today....

Love to you

Location hidden

#5223 Feb 9, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Hey Friends who want to share daily living experiences.....
Been watching weather channel and wonder "Who named the snow storm "Nemo"?.....LOL..I heard one of them say...Be prepared to be without power for at least a week.....I feel sorry for the people who don't have a back-up plan (generator).
Hope everyone has a BLESSED day today....
Love to you
Good morning Epi;

lol I been traveling again chasing the weather thru the tv.I think is a first for everything now the snow storms gotten names.Two more of the storms coming back to back in the next few days.High winds out here but no snow sometimes the winds just blows it all out of this area towards the east.opps honey hand just hit the switcher and have gone from weather to honky tonk music lol lol sure good thing I can bounce like a ball theses days lol.I learned along time ago to keep supplies and back up in place with theses storms.Sure feel for thoses without too cause it can get right down hairy and miserable to boot.Guess you know I been there and done that program.Mother nature is a good teacher.Hope you stay safe and warm thru it all.God bless loveya lil whispers.
Cherianne

Johannesburg, South Africa

#5224 Feb 9, 2013
Good Morning Everyone, Mam, Epi and whoever pops in

Been very busy this weekend as had loads to get sorted out before my son gets his car this week.

So I got up early today to get my sammy duties sorted out and then I will be available to help my son with whatever he needs to do before handing over his old car this afternoon.

Scruffy and Chloe look lovely. They went to the doggy hairdresser yesterday and got all smartened up. Scruffy looks like he lost a load of weight, because it was all fur. He looks so cute and he is running around like a puppy again.

I have decided that Chloe needs to go n diet because she is getting fat, so today I will be buying diet doggy food for her. Scruffy looks like he needs food to put on weight, but he does have a little frame, so he is alright.

Not much else in the way of news here. So I won't bore you with the washing and ironing.

Have a great day everyone and enjoy.

Love to you all.
Cherianne
xxxxx

MAM I sent you an email from my old email address so look out for it. The new email address will not work.

Love you

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5225 Feb 10, 2013
Morning......

Hey there Friends....

Today is planned a good quiet SONday....Day of rest....

Might go out for a ride...We'll see....

Cherianne...Do they have diet dogfood? Maybe if you just cut her portions in half....And NO table scraps.....That might help.

I hope everyone has a great one today.....Will talk to ya'll later

Location hidden

#5226 Feb 10, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
Good Morning Everyone, Mam, Epi and whoever pops in
Been very busy this weekend as had loads to get sorted out before my son gets his car this week.
So I got up early today to get my sammy duties sorted out and then I will be available to help my son with whatever he needs to do before handing over his old car this afternoon.
Scruffy and Chloe look lovely. They went to the doggy hairdresser yesterday and got all smartened up. Scruffy looks like he lost a load of weight, because it was all fur. He looks so cute and he is running around like a puppy again.
I have decided that Chloe needs to go n diet because she is getting fat, so today I will be buying diet doggy food for her. Scruffy looks like he needs food to put on weight, but he does have a little frame, so he is alright.
Not much else in the way of news here. So I won't bore you with the washing and ironing.
Have a great day everyone and enjoy.
Love to you all.
Cherianne
xxxxx
MAM I sent you an email from my old email address so look out for it. The new email address will not work.
Love you
Hi Cherianne;
It is the washing and iorning and cookin ect ect that keeps the wheels on a wagon rollin.lol lol

Doggy hairdresser as hot is it is you have created more comfort for them.Expect a mood change in them bet they both look sharp and cute too.That lil chloe has a mind of her own hope she gonna like the diet dog food.Scuffy unloaded a pile of furr and bet you found a lot of love under it all.

Hope the transferr into new car goes well,I sure happy he getting better transportation most especially with how far he has to drive everyday.

Winds got up to 60 and 70 miles per hour yesterday done this all day long and the whole area was nothing but one big dust bowl whirling around and around.I heard on the news it was coming so went and gathered up the critter and put them in out of all of this.After it hit looked out and seen two flopping gates so went out and tied them down to save on repairs later down the road.But no snow just cold,dust,and wind.So I spent part of the day watching the trees sway and the dust whirl around.Anyway at the end of the day felt like I been peppered with dust and finished it up with a nice warm bath and crawled into my lotion bottle.Humm the wonder of it all living on the edge.lol what a life here.
Have a good day God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5227 Feb 10, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning......
Hey there Friends....
Today is planned a good quiet SONday....Day of rest....
Might go out for a ride...We'll see....
Cherianne...Do they have diet dogfood? Maybe if you just cut her portions in half....And NO table scraps.....That might help.
I hope everyone has a great one today.....Will talk to ya'll later
Good morning Epi;

Thoses rest and lazy days are wonderful.I feel quite guility if I not up working at something been that way for me forever.All self made.lol Guess one could say finely programed.But got to keep my wheel rollin my wagon.lol.Hope you enjoy that ride if you go.

Tempt sittin on 36 here and wind is starting in again.But no snow.
Tis brrr.I beginning to look forward to spring seems like this winter passed super fast this year.They say time passes fast when one having way too much fun.

School will soon be out for the grandaughter just afew more months cause over half of school year is gone.Have they any plans for the summer yet? Hoping the furry family is doin good too.
Have a good day with honey.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Anthony MN 654,227
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min ROCCO 64,207
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Toby 973,875
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 10 min Steve III 45,256
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 25 min Toby 106,563
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 31 min Catcher1 9,378
Gays snapchat usernames 1 hr Timmberg97 19
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr who 281,905
More from around the web