Friends who want to share daily livin...

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#5187 Jan 30, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Cherianne....
Here if we misplace a title...We can get a copy...But it takes awhile to get it....I will pray you will find it amoung your papers.
It sounds like a LONG day for you and son....Hope you get a break soon....
God Bless Friend
Hi Epi

Thank you for hte prayers - we so need them. The car was registered in Delmas Umpumalanga and it is 300 kilometres away, so not easy to get them. You have to appear at their offices with your ID and make an Oath at the Police Station, etc, etc.

So we continue to unload the boxes and check each and every file..........

Take care Epi.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5188 Jan 30, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Mam and Everyone
I have news but it is not good. Ryan has been put ont he top of the list of a job, but there are no jobs. So come 1 Feb he is out and living in his car. Well that was the plan.
Last night he phoned my sister to say that skidded on the ice and lost control of the vehicle and had an accident and it is a total write-off. So now no car to live in and no job to speak of. That poor kid cannot win whatever he does.
My Mum put the registration papers for my son's car in a very safe place and forgot to tell us about it and now she is gone and we need those papers urgently so that the car can be written off and the insurance pay out. I called in my son's father to help because the car is in his name and he understands insurance cos he is a broker. We start on the garage son and me, to unpack any boxes that have files in them to see if the papers are there.
Int he meantime son and I do the "groot trek" the great trek each day. He drops me at work goes on to his work and collects m e after work. A trip of 164 kilometres each way. It is very tiring. We leave home at 5:30 and we get home about 7:45pm. Then it is dinner, dogs, washing and ironing. Lunches for work the next day ...... the list goes on
So please pray everyone that we find that special place that Nana put the papers so that we can move ahead with the claim and get paid out.
Have a great day everyone take care and God bless
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Sound like you and son are on some kind of hunting trip for the paper work to the car.I hope you find the papers without too much stress and fustration.You might think about thinking about her habits and how she done things that might help.Cause habit are hard to break.Example putting things inside of books or Bible or picture box or album that sort of thing.

Sorry to hear Ryan having such a hard roll and time of it.Does he have a friend he might bunk in for awhile or do thoses people over there have shelters as I do not know.

Everyone is doin fine here too.Just staying hunkered down and working on small projects in the evenings is a good time passer.
Have a good day at work when you find me here.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5189 Jan 30, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LW.....It was 76 degrees yesterday and will go up to that this today also....But it is suppose to be WINDY....There is tornadoes warnings in the middle of the country (Missouri going up through Ohio)....Hope it isn't a bad storm.....
Dogs are doing OK....Mojoe and Lily are hanging outisde now....The "Home body" Stumpy is hanging out on the floor in the front room....:-)
Have a great day today...Love ya!!
Hi Epi;

Brrr cold out here would make a mule bray for sure lol.When I got around to the stove and fire building this morning my thero read 28 degrees.And wind chill was only 9.Only a dusting of snow fell this time.Best enjoy that 76 cause think it is headed east.I seen the pictures on tv about all the damages done in other places this morning.News people are saying a warm tend headed my way sure do need the break from the cold.Thinkk the furry critters agree too.
Only thing to do is hunker down and wait it out.

Sweetheart day is right around the bend and my honey has another birthday coming up in Feb.Just may celebrate both together this year.Been to the store and seen the heart of candy already out to buy so will buy each member of my bunch a box to munch on.

I been thinkin about gas new grandbaby bet she is sure precious lil one.Wished he told us what they named her too.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#5190 Jan 31, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Brrr cold out here would make a mule bray for sure lol.When I got around to the stove and fire building this morning my thero read 28 degrees.And wind chill was only 9.Only a dusting of snow fell this time.Best enjoy that 76 cause think it is headed east.I seen the pictures on tv about all the damages done in other places this morning.News people are saying a warm tend headed my way sure do need the break from the cold.Thinkk the furry critters agree too.
Only thing to do is hunker down and wait it out.
Sweetheart day is right around the bend and my honey has another birthday coming up in Feb.Just may celebrate both together this year.Been to the store and seen the heart of candy already out to buy so will buy each member of my bunch a box to munch on.
I been thinkin about gas new grandbaby bet she is sure precious lil one.Wished he told us what they named her too.
The storm came through.....We had a Tornado watch last night till 2 AM....The temp has gone down about 15 degrees and it is windy......

Mojoe is outside barking his low Rottweiler bark at 6:30 AM....Must be a groundhog or a dog he sees....I'm sure my neighbors love that....:-)

Have a great day Friends....God Bless

Location hidden

#5191 Jan 31, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Sound like you and son are on some kind of hunting trip for the paper work to the car.I hope you find the papers without too much stress and fustration.You might think about thinking about her habits and how she done things that might help.Cause habit are hard to break.Example putting things inside of books or Bible or picture box or album that sort of thing.
Sorry to hear Ryan having such a hard roll and time of it.Does he have a friend he might bunk in for awhile or do thoses people over there have shelters as I do not know.
Everyone is doin fine here too.Just staying hunkered down and working on small projects in the evenings is a good time passer.
Have a good day at work when you find me here.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi Mam

I have just heard that my son had to go to site with spare components as the first vehicle was hi-jacked. So he is keeping me posted and it looks as thought I shall be leaving the office at about 10:00 tonight. Joy ..........

My sisters Aunty has paid for Ryan's rent this month (February) so that he can continue to look for work and have a roof over his head. Thank you Lord for answering prayers.

So I shall not be posting or using my computer at home. I shall be waiting in the lobby for my son to collect me.

Sausage rolls for dinner tonight only have to make th dog food when I eventually get home. I love this life !!!!!!

Take care all and have a great day.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5192 Jan 31, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
I have just heard that my son had to go to site with spare components as the first vehicle was hi-jacked. So he is keeping me posted and it looks as thought I shall be leaving the office at about 10:00 tonight. Joy ..........
My sisters Aunty has paid for Ryan's rent this month (February) so that he can continue to look for work and have a roof over his head. Thank you Lord for answering prayers.
So I shall not be posting or using my computer at home. I shall be waiting in the lobby for my son to collect me.
Sausage rolls for dinner tonight only have to make th dog food when I eventually get home. I love this life !!!!!!
Take care all and have a great day.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Tis good to hear from you again.I been traveling by computer for quiet sometime now.What a way to travel awee but no baggage,no meals,no money needed for this type of trip.lol lol even done some traveling in your part of this world.Ten at night is late for where you will be and given the area really think not to safe.Take some advise please have friend come and pick you up from work if possible.Or what about a bus ride.I know I know sometimes as woman we think no one will bother us but it is better to be safe then for something to happen.I know I know I always thinking ahead that cause I run into some real nasty charactors in this world.Please do not trust to far it can get you hurt.Just stay safe.

Not one bit surprised seems like everything that is not hot or cemented down is being hi jacked theses days.Just hope sons trip to site and back is a safe one.Out here people are being robbed for cigarettes and candy.One fellow robbed a store for Jerky.Makes me appricate living on the edge.

My daughter came to visit and was telling me of a girdle woman now wear with pockets and a zip compartment in them to carry there money in due to pick pockets.I almost fell out of my chair cause thought she was pullin my chain over this.But guess it is true who knows.Then she got into the water bra conversation thing in that one she lost me way over my head.Who would want to carry around all that weight.beyond me.the wonder of it all.

Tis good to hear Ryan has another month to find some type of work and a place to live until then.Lord moves in ways sometimes that we do not understand.

Stay safe.Think about getting home earlier then ten.Have a good day at work God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5193 Jan 31, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The storm came through.....We had a Tornado watch last night till 2 AM....The temp has gone down about 15 degrees and it is windy......
Mojoe is outside barking his low Rottweiler bark at 6:30 AM....Must be a groundhog or a dog he sees....I'm sure my neighbors love that....:-)
Have a great day Friends....God Bless
Morning Epi;

Was high winds out here to with that storm.It got down bitter cold here in the mountains too.So cold one could freeze to death in minutes or suffer frost bit.But news people say heats on the way lol lol ole mother nature is never a happy gal.lol we just all have to deal with her.

I got my door bell warners too.Son dog chika comes and jumps in my lap and let out a low grrr when someone comes up on the front porch.I alway tell her I know I hear them.When someone comes thru my north gate they all start in grrr and barking always sound like a whole army of them.It makes people think twice do I wonna go in or stay on this side of the gate.lol lol.But for most part I keep the gates locked.Neighboors here pretty much conduct a neighboorhood watch.I love my critters they warned me many times when something is just not right around here.
Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5194 Jan 31, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Tis good to hear from you again.I been traveling by computer for quiet sometime now.What a way to travel awee but no baggage,no meals,no money needed for this type of trip.lol lol even done some traveling in your part of this world.Ten at night is late for where you will be and given the area really think not to safe.Take some advise please have friend come and pick you up from work if possible.Or what about a bus ride.I know I know sometimes as woman we think no one will bother us but it is better to be safe then for something to happen.I know I know I always thinking ahead that cause I run into some real nasty charactors in this world.Please do not trust to far it can get you hurt.Just stay safe.
Not one bit surprised seems like everything that is not hot or cemented down is being hi jacked theses days.Just hope sons trip to site and back is a safe one.Out here people are being robbed for cigarettes and candy.One fellow robbed a store for Jerky.Makes me appricate living on the edge.
My daughter came to visit and was telling me of a girdle woman now wear with pockets and a zip compartment in them to carry there money in due to pick pockets.I almost fell out of my chair cause thought she was pullin my chain over this.But guess it is true who knows.Then she got into the water bra conversation thing in that one she lost me way over my head.Who would want to carry around all that weight.beyond me.the wonder of it all.
Tis good to hear Ryan has another month to find some type of work and a place to live until then.Lord moves in ways sometimes that we do not understand.
Stay safe.Think about getting home earlier then ten.Have a good day at work God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi there Mam

There are no buses to where I live and we do not have trains either that to the area that I live. In fact SA has about the worse commuter bus service and train service. If you do not own a car in SA, then you are basically buggered.

If I were to start off from here take a bus to the city, then walk down to the station and catch a train to the area that I live in, it would take me about 2.5 hours just to get to the main road from the station. There are no buses that run in my area at all night or day, so that idea it out of the question.

Best to sit tight and wait until I hear from my son and be safe with the security guard outside the building. "Achieve" is the security guards name and he and I know each other. They lock the building at 6:00pm so I shall have to go through the basement when my son phones me to reach the car and he will be parked outside.

It will be alright Mam, don't worry. At some jobs I have had to work the whole night through because of deadlines and it has been alright. I just pray a a lot at that time.

You have email that I just sent to you.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5195 Jan 31, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Mam
There are no buses to where I live and we do not have trains either that to the area that I live. In fact SA has about the worse commuter bus service and train service. If you do not own a car in SA, then you are basically buggered.
If I were to start off from here take a bus to the city, then walk down to the station and catch a train to the area that I live in, it would take me about 2.5 hours just to get to the main road from the station. There are no buses that run in my area at all night or day, so that idea it out of the question.
Best to sit tight and wait until I hear from my son and be safe with the security guard outside the building. "Achieve" is the security guards name and he and I know each other. They lock the building at 6:00pm so I shall have to go through the basement when my son phones me to reach the car and he will be parked outside.
It will be alright Mam, don't worry. At some jobs I have had to work the whole night through because of deadlines and it has been alright. I just pray a a lot at that time.
You have email that I just sent to you.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Well I can well understand with the way things are in Sa.Just be careful.Sent you answer to e mail with a loaded opinion lol.Take care and be safe.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5196 Feb 1, 2013
Humm no one around today,no news,
lil whispers shut the door and is
off to find company with the music.

only the lonely
In the garden
On the wings of snow white dove.

Have a happy day God bless

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5197 Feb 2, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
only the lonely
In the garden
Sorry...I didn't stop in yesterday....I just got involvref with other daily stuff.....:-)

It was a bright sunny day yesterday but cold and windy.....

Hope you all have a great day today...I will try to catch up with everyone later....

Love ya

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5198 Feb 3, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
only the lonely
In the garden
Stopping in to see how everyone is.....Kida slow around here.....I hopefully will have more info tomorrow.....Today is Skype Grandbabies day

Love ya'll

:-)

“look up and laugh”

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#5199 Feb 3, 2013
have a blessed day

Location hidden

#5200 Feb 3, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stopping in to see how everyone is.....Kida slow around here.....I hopefully will have more info tomorrow.....Today is Skype Grandbabies day
Love ya'll
:-)
Good evening Epi;

Super bowl is over for another year.Son and honey both sleeping in the recliners.lol They got full of food and did not make it to the end of the game.lol Tis okay just part of the comforts of a home.

Hope grandbabies are well and happy when you got to talk to them on skype.Any new news you want to share of them?

I went junkin on saturday.pickins not all that great.Latched onto a old piece of pottery and a cemaic western boot with spur to put a flower arrangement in for my indoor garden.

Also on saturday got the shopping done of gifts for valentines too so abit head of schedule for around here.I also got honey another pair of new slippers for his feet and better comfort.

Location hidden

#5201 Feb 3, 2013
jdmdusa wrote:
have a blessed day
Hi jdmdusa;
I am lil whispers.Welcome to the thread hope you shall enjoy the conversations here.You have a blessed day too.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5202 Feb 3, 2013
Hi Cherianne;

Leaving you a message here.Hope you had a good weekend and found thoses papers you were lookin for.

Was sittin on freezing this morning when I finally pulled myself awake.So got busy building a fire and fresh pot of coffee to get the day started once again.Tis still cold here in the mountains.

I gotten all the pup tents iorned and ready to go for another week.Thoses sammies never go on vacation ya know lol.Slowly making changes in this thing they call work program.Just peddling along until spring now so I can start the projects I wanting to get done while it is warmer.
Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5203 Feb 4, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Hi Cherianne;
Leaving you a message here.Hope you had a good weekend and found thoses papers you were lookin for.
Was sittin on freezing this morning when I finally pulled myself awake.So got busy building a fire and fresh pot of coffee to get the day started once again.Tis still cold here in the mountains.
I gotten all the pup tents iorned and ready to go for another week.Thoses sammies never go on vacation ya know lol.Slowly making changes in this thing they call work program.Just peddling along until spring now so I can start the projects I wanting to get done while it is warmer.
Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Dear Mam

I had a very busy weekend emptying and packing away contents of boxes but I am about half way through the 30 boxes so things are looking up. I have found the birthday certificate but no registration papers. So ......

Son's father is going to Delmas tomorrow to collect a copy of the papers. He is not letting the car get written off I have signed the paopers for them to pay out what the repairs would have been, less the excess, and that amount son's father will get the Uno repaired and when he sells it will put that money about R1400000 towards the new car.

It looks as if it a go for a Renault Sanjero (lovely car) and big enough to take the size of my son. It is only 3 years old and has 2 years left on the warranty and it is in mint condition. Very excited for son. I am praying that he is able to get the car this week, as travelling at the time that we leave and get home, is not much fun for him (me neither) but I do it because I am a mother. Mothers are like that don't you find!

Glad to hear that you are all getting along well. We are okay but in the middle of a heat wave, and unpacking boxes in the garage is sweltering work. Best to do it at night but I have millions of other things to do at night.

Both babies are fine (Chlor may have to see the vet as she is eating grass and reaching again but not as much as before. It may also be the heat Mam as it is very very hot here.

I shall email you and leave you a note here Mam

Send our love to everyone and take care of yourself.
Love as always
Cherianne
xxxx

HELLOT TOE VERYONE ELSE. COMPUTERS ARE DRIVING ME NUTS WITH NOT WORKING, STORMS AND THE WHOLE TRIP. HOPE YOU ARE ALL WELL. GOD BLESS Love Cherianne
xxxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5204 Feb 4, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening Epi;
Super bowl is over for another year.Son and honey both sleeping in the recliners.lol They got full of food and did not make it to the end of the game.lol Tis okay just part of the comforts of a home.
Hope grandbabies are well and happy when you got to talk to them on skype.Any new news you want to share of them?
I went junkin on saturday.pickins not all that great.Latched onto a old piece of pottery and a cemaic western boot with spur to put a flower arrangement in for my indoor garden.
Also on saturday got the shopping done of gifts for valentines too so abit head of schedule for around here.I also got honey another pair of new slippers for his feet and better comfort.
Morning Friends......

LW....Yes it was fun talking to the kids yesterday...Guess what? They got a dog.....A part boxer and pit bull 2 to 3 years old.....
My daughter in law isn't happy with her begging for food (she is not a dog person)I told her she has to tell her no...She will learn....But they have a 2 week adjustment period....I see her taking the dog back...but we will see (there is no where for the dog to run or walk....They have to take her out on a leash....
My grandson was so funny....He says I keep sneaking into his house at night (because when I visited I got there around 10 PM and just went to bed and when they got up Grandma Epi was there.....LOL..He said "Grandma...do that again...OK?" I said "Why don't you sneak into my house".....They are so FUNNY....

Have a great one.....

Location hidden

#5205 Feb 4, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>Dear Mam
I had a very busy weekend emptying and packing away contents of boxes but I am about half way through the 30 boxes so things are looking up. I have found the birthday certificate but no registration papers. So ......
Son's father is going to Delmas tomorrow to collect a copy of the papers. He is not letting the car get written off I have signed the paopers for them to pay out what the repairs would have been, less the excess, and that amount son's father will get the Uno repaired and when he sells it will put that money about R1400000 towards the new car.
It looks as if it a go for a Renault Sanjero (lovely car) and big enough to take the size of my son. It is only 3 years old and has 2 years left on the warranty and it is in mint condition. Very excited for son. I am praying that he is able to get the car this week, as travelling at the time that we leave and get home, is not much fun for him (me neither) but I do it because I am a mother. Mothers are like that don't you find!
Glad to hear that you are all getting along well. We are okay but in the middle of a heat wave, and unpacking boxes in the garage is sweltering work. Best to do it at night but I have millions of other things to do at night.
Both babies are fine (Chlor may have to see the vet as she is eating grass and reaching again but not as much as before. It may also be the heat Mam as it is very very hot here.
I shall email you and leave you a note here Mam
Send our love to everyone and take care of yourself.
Love as always
Cherianne
xxxx
HELLOT TOE VERYONE ELSE. COMPUTERS ARE DRIVING ME NUTS WITH NOT WORKING, STORMS AND THE WHOLE TRIP. HOPE YOU ARE ALL WELL. GOD BLESS Love Cherianne
xxxxx
Hi Cherianne:

Tis good you are getting organized think it is real wise to do it at night due to the heat wave you are having there.You will be all settled in before winter comes to visit again.I have never unpacked the other house yet and no tellin what I shall find when and if I ever do.
Sure hope things go smooth getting the new car for the son.know by his picture he is tall.For sure it make both of your schedules more pleasant.I think it neat the way you two work together.
Honey doin fine but I not cause know I lifted something to heavy in my rounds and have pinched some of the nerves in both shoulders and both arms.I having a hard time even combing my long hair cause it too painful to raise my hands and arms.So just sit in honey lap and he does my hair.Son is taking care of my furry babies.And we eating snacks until I get better.I may have to go for a adjustment if it does not improve real dang soon.Have a good day at work God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5206 Feb 4, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Friends......
LW....Yes it was fun talking to the kids yesterday...Guess what? They got a dog.....A part boxer and pit bull 2 to 3 years old.....
My daughter in law isn't happy with her begging for food (she is not a dog person)I told her she has to tell her no...She will learn....But they have a 2 week adjustment period....I see her taking the dog back...but we will see (there is no where for the dog to run or walk....They have to take her out on a leash....
My grandson was so funny....He says I keep sneaking into his house at night (because when I visited I got there around 10 PM and just went to bed and when they got up Grandma Epi was there.....LOL..He said "Grandma...do that again...OK?" I said "Why don't you sneak into my house".....They are so FUNNY....
Have a great one.....
Hi Epi;

It is so cute the things they say and do when they are small and going on adventures in this big world.We should call you a peeaboo grandma now you see me and poof now you don't.(sneaking in and out)lol.

All I done is sit around all day.Done myself a number lifting something to heavy and since I done several things do not know which one it was.

Our weather here remains cold at night but the days are warming up some,is advertised another storm coming in again.But figure it is a fast shaker.

have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr PadMark 673,073
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Sky Writer 31 184,617
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr Chris Rather 104,609
Obama Pays Muslim Brotherhood Yearly Membership... 6 hr Chris Rather 2
Do women think men with blue eyes are more attr... (Dec '08) 6 hr Chris Rather 98
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 7 hr Rider on the Storm 4,049
News Michael Jackson's doctor: 'I told the truth' (Aug '09) 8 hr Holy Child Jehova... 395
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 8 hr blkguylooking 471
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 hr Holy Child Jehova... 981,223
More from around the web