|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Hi there Mam

I sent you an email yesterday afternoon about 5:30 when I left work.

Hope you and Honey are keeping warm and snug as a bug in a rug.

Love
Cherianne
xxxxx

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Cheriann wrote:
Hi there Mam
I sent you an email yesterday afternoon about 5:30 when I left work.
Hope you and Honey are keeping warm and snug as a bug in a rug.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Got the e mail and sent you a reply.I spent sometime getting ready for that double wammy storm that is to hit here tonight sometime.
Local news has been at it all day warning about the winds,rain,snow and temperatures to expect here.Got everything in order ready to go and now it just turned into a waiting game.Honey said lil woman do you know where your tough boots are.Smart cracker is he.lol.Son came to get his iorned clothes he told honey well I can see mom's at it again.Another smart cracker.lol lol.

Furry family all doin fine.Got them ready for this storm too.I went and put hay and grain in extra bins inside the sheds and covered them up now when the storm hits I uncover the bins for them to eat.Put down some extra bedding straw for them too keep warm.Think they know what is coming too.Cause they was following me around today like puppy dogs watchin what I was doin and being very nosey about the whole affair.lol

Tis good to hear chloe is doin better but she not gonna like the bland diet.Hope scuffy doin okay too.

Sounds like you got quite a chore ahead of you getting the car repaired and runable again.Hope it does not take too long to get it all done.As know you need both cars to get around it.
Have a good day at work and a restful weekend.God bless loveya mam whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

M*O*R*N*I*N*G

Hope this find everyone doing good today!!

We are cold (I can see my breath)...Suppose to go up to 55 when the sun comes up....Nice

There is so much fighting now about GUNS aren't there? Does anyone here have them? My husband does....He even has a huge gun safe...

My cousin who lives next to us...got a new dog...He is a Boston Terrier and Black Lab mix (One Year old)...Cousin loves dogs but works alot...So I hope it works out for him....My dogs will like to see a new one next door.

Everyone have a great day today...Love ya!!

“Which "god"?”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

My brother has a few registered guns, not my cup o tea. Have a lovely day Epi <3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
M*O*R*N*I*N*G
Hope this find everyone doing good today!!
We are cold (I can see my breath)...Suppose to go up to 55 when the sun comes up....Nice
There is so much fighting now about GUNS aren't there? Does anyone here have them? My husband does....He even has a huge gun safe...
My cousin who lives next to us...got a new dog...He is a Boston Terrier and Black Lab mix (One Year old)...Cousin loves dogs but works alot...So I hope it works out for him....My dogs will like to see a new one next door.
Everyone have a great day today...Love ya!!
Echoing a hellooooo:

Tis cold here tonight.I been banking the stove too.Winds up and no tellin what the chill factor is.Got all tucked into warm beds for the night.The house is quite,except for my music I got playing on low volume.

I tend to think of thoses guns in the wrong hands,and for the wrong purpose.Yep is alot of talk of them and what to do about such things with all uncalled for killings going on of the innocent ones.In time think laws will be in place for more control and screening to be done.Maybe a movement of security for some of the government establishments too.

So you gotten a new addition to you next door.What is the boston/lab name.Should be alot of fun for your three.You have to tell us of the adventures that happen with them.
have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Echoing a hellooooo:
Tis cold here tonight.I been banking the stove too.Winds up and no tellin what the chill factor is.Got all tucked into warm beds for the night.The house is quite,except for my music I got playing on low volume.
I tend to think of thoses guns in the wrong hands,and for the wrong purpose.Yep is alot of talk of them and what to do about such things with all uncalled for killings going on of the innocent ones.In time think laws will be in place for more control and screening to be done.Maybe a movement of security for some of the government establishments too.
So you gotten a new addition to you next door.What is the boston/lab name.Should be alot of fun for your three.You have to tell us of the adventures that happen with them.
Morning....Yea I agree...We don't need guns in the wrong hands...But we need guns to defend what we have too...God needs to help us with this one (which can divide a country)

He is cute...His name is MAX....He saw MOJoe thru the fence and high tailed it back to his house. He probably thought "Whoa...That dog looks mean (and sounds mean) Of course MoJoe was barking his low Rottweiler bark. I think as they get use to each other they can play over here...Just so our three don't gang up on Max.....

You can keep all that Cold and Ice in the Land of Enchantment...OK?...Hey next week (Wednesdy) it should be back up to 77 degrees...Woo Hoo

Hope you all have a great day....Love to you

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning....Yea I agree...We don't need guns in the wrong hands...But we need guns to defend what we have too...God needs to help us with this one (which can divide a country)
He is cute...His name is MAX....He saw MOJoe thru the fence and high tailed it back to his house. He probably thought "Whoa...That dog looks mean (and sounds mean) Of course MoJoe was barking his low Rottweiler bark. I think as they get use to each other they can play over here...Just so our three don't gang up on Max.....
You can keep all that Cold and Ice in the Land of Enchantment...OK?...Hey next week (Wednesdy) it should be back up to 77 degrees...Woo Hoo
Hope you all have a great day....Love to you
Hi Epi;

Given where I live and how I live I agree one does need a gun for protection.I had a bear that came one night and I run it off away from the house.But the second night it returned again.First it charged at son who was outside and he managed to get up high on a metal tank.Now I tell you think God gave me nerves of steel cause I heard him hollowing and about that time I picked up a gun and headed for him.Only this time that bear was a bit braver and had decided it would try me on for size to enter the house.Was given no other chose but to kill.Son was warning me it was headed for me to get me.This bear was dropped within two feet of the front step one shot to the head.Second shot to make dead sure.Now mind you was not proud or happy over this all and love the wild ones but come a time that choses have to take place in a spit second.So yes can agree with you one needs protection.

Awee give Max and Mojoe some time together they may be come best buds that is what has happened with mine.They so used to be together one looks for the other.When I get them out of there beds of a morning all the barking and greeting each other get funny with them.The bouncing around and jumpin get to going on.lol lol.

Tis nippy in the fourties this morning but got down cold last night.No snow yet so it might have saved itself for your part when it comes that way.lol.It called sharing Epi.lol.loveya gal just got to share with you.
Have a grand day God bless loveya lil whispers.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Echoing a hellooooo:
Hello Whispers(and all you Ladies),

The recent tragedy in Conn. has gotten many in an emotional tizzy about guns(an inanimate object),fueled by politics and a willing anti-gun media. There isn't one thing suggested about "gun control",including the points you made, that would have prevented the school shooting- not one. There are laws up the wazoo concerning guns and their control(are they 'out of control', running rampant in the streets?).

This country since it's inception has been saturated with guns, yet events such as in Conn. are of recent occurrence. Could it be a symptom of something else? Like a lack of respect for and devaluation of human life; of societal degeneration in general? Many think this but are afraid to say it, for fear of being marginalised as 'judgmental' and 'out of touch'. And in many ways we also have the results of years of de-institutionalisation coming to fruition.

“Which "god"?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Hello everyone :)

I hope and pray you are all doing well and managing to keep warm. I'm supposed to be going out to the country today for a belated family Australia day BBQ but the roads are closed due to flooding :( I pray that people will not get hurt this time. Meanwhile, anyone for a chop? I have plenty.

Blessings <3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
The recent tragedy in Conn. has gotten many in an emotional tizzy about guns(an inanimate object),fueled by politics and a willing anti-gun media. There isn't one thing suggested about "gun control",including the points you made, that would have prevented the school shooting- not one. There are laws up the wazoo concerning guns and their control(are they 'out of control', running rampant in the streets?).
This country since it's inception has been saturated with guns, yet events such as in Conn. are of recent occurrence. Could it be a symptom of something else? Like a lack of respect for and devaluation of human life; of societal degeneration in general? Many think this but are afraid to say it, for fear of being marginalised as 'judgmental' and 'out of touch'. And in many ways we also have the results of years of de-institutionalisation coming to fruition.
Hello Jack;
I wrote that guns in the wrong hands for the wrong reason.Now then with that said,One could write tons of laws and even enforce such laws.Is no law that would make a lawbreaker keep the law.

Guns in the wrong hands for the wrong purpose is much like a ticking clock with the snooze button turned off.One never know when the chemestry of the brain will snap like a toothpick and go off as in time bomb boom.I speak with experience of such in this department.

Then there is the picture society paints of the glamour and appoval of ideas,event,places,and false values.In that glamour respect and value of human life have no value.

Now about the institutationalization and it workings of the system.
So many are rejected for assistance due to lack of bed space and room space or lack of proper medication.Prison population is treated much the same.Many are turned to the street to fend for themselfves.I speak of with experience of such in this department too.

Do I think this world has some problems a great big yes.Do I have the answers No.What is it going to take individuals one at a time speaking out loud and clear.Going to the values that once worked.
All of this is what my own eyes have been a witness too and a loaded opinion.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
I hope and pray you are all doing well and managing to keep warm. I'm supposed to be going out to the country today for a belated family Australia day BBQ but the roads are closed due to flooding :( I pray that people will not get hurt this time. Meanwhile, anyone for a chop? I have plenty.
Blessings <3
Hi J;
Leaving a message here for ya.I sure hopin the two sons are with you safe in this and that you other son and mom are safe too.Thank you for posting the link on the other thread.I noted the page it is on do this in order to return and look and listen to it all.I been thru two floods and fast rollin waters so can relate to what you are going thru.Please stay on high ground and safe cause it is a dangerous situation from what I seen of the pictures of this storm.I tuck all in prayer to the almighty God.God bless all that is in this flood.loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

I off to find my pillow
and shut the blue eyes
for a short nap.
God bless all.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Jack.....

I agree...We could make a thousand laws but someone who wants a gun will still be able to get it....I think that is why we shoudl be able to have our own (for Protection)
I am from the baby boom genertion (I think youare too) and I remember the "Mental hospitals".....I felt a little more safe knowing they were where they could get treatment.But when they closed them down because of lack of support and money...They just put them on our streets...We have to deal with them now....Our society is slipping down the hill now....I don't want to think what it will be like for my grandchildren....:-(...Maybe we will be controlled by the Chinese by then.....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Juicylu wrote:
Blessings <3
Sorry you didn't get to BBQ because of the Floods....Be careful...We will pray for you and your family....

Love ya...JL

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Given where I live and how I live I agree one does need a gun for protection.I had a bear that came one night and I run it off away from the house.But the second night it returned again.First it charged at son who was outside and he managed to get up high on a metal tank.Now I tell you think God gave me nerves of steel cause I heard him hollowing and about that time I picked up a gun and headed for him.Only this time that bear was a bit braver and had decided it would try me on for size to enter the house.Was given no other chose but to kill.Son was warning me it was headed for me to get me.This bear was dropped within two feet of the front step one shot to the head.Second shot to make dead sure.Now mind you was not proud or happy over this all and love the wild ones but come a time that choses have to take place in a spit second.So yes can agree with you one needs protection.
Awee give Max and Mojoe some time together they may be come best buds that is what has happened with mine.They so used to be together one looks for the other.When I get them out of there beds of a morning all the barking and greeting each other get funny with them.The bouncing around and jumpin get to going on.lol lol.
Tis nippy in the fourties this morning but got down cold last night.No snow yet so it might have saved itself for your part when it comes that way.lol.It called sharing Epi.lol.loveya gal just got to share with you.
Have a grand day God bless loveya lil whispers.
Whoa...That was a close one (Bear being 2 feet from your front door)...I can understand why you have them out there....You live in WILD COUNTRY....LOL...We have rattlers....Water moccisins...small black bears....But very rarely do they come in our houses.
I can see you as "Annie Oakley"....LOL

Hope you and Honey hae a great day...Stay safe

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Jack.....
I agree...We could make a thousand laws but someone who wants a gun will still be able to get it....I think that is why we shoudl be able to have our own (for Protection)
Absolutely, but not only that- it's your Constitutional right;)
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am from the baby boom genertion (I think youare too)
Me too, born in the year of it's highest birthrate.
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
and I remember the "Mental hospitals".....I felt a little more safe knowing they were where they could get treatment.But when they closed them down because of lack of support and money...They just put them on our streets...We have to deal with them now....
Yes ,remember them well,too. Have of my youth was spent on Long Island, home to one of the largest mental hospitals in the world- "Pilgrim State Psychiatric Institute". And there was also "Central Islip Psych Center" 20 miles east of Pilgrim. They were built in the latter part of the 19th century, before the Island was a heavily populated suburban area(was mainly potato farms). When they started letting them "out" in the '70s to 'halfway homes', let's just say it didn't work out too well...
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Our society is slipping down the hill now....
Now?...Has been , for a while now, just look at what's represented on Topix;)
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want to think what it will be like for my grandchildren....:-(...Maybe we will be controlled by the Chinese by then.....
Say - "Ni Hao"

That's "How are you" in Mandarin Chinese. I'm also trying to teach myself 'Hangul'(that's Korean). I could write in great length on Asia and it cultures, there are redeeming qualities there.
And... the Church is exploding in China('underground'), they even pray for us:)

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Sheesh..

should be "HALF of my youth..."

...hyper little fingers...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa...That was a close one (Bear being 2 feet from your front door)...I can understand why you have them out there....You live in WILD COUNTRY....LOL...We have rattlers....Water moccisins...small black bears....But very rarely do they come in our houses.
I can see you as "Annie Oakley"....LOL
Hope you and Honey hae a great day...Stay safe
Hi Epi;

Wild,beautiful,all natural.I am all natural so we fit well together.(This area and me)For the most part my days and nights are peaceful,happy with contentment.Nay sure not no annie oakley.
Awee got rattlers here too along with awhole lot of other critters.
I once told you I am not a good runner and a very poor follower.
I already had alot of close calls just is all part of living life to the fullest and all that it offers.Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

“Which "god"?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry you didn't get to BBQ because of the Floods....Be careful...We will pray for you and your family....

Love ya...JL
Thank you <3

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely, but not only that- it's your Constitutional right;)
<quoted text>
Me too, born in the year of it's highest birthrate.
<quoted text>
Yes ,remember them well,too. Have of my youth was spent on Long Island, home to one of the largest mental hospitals in the world- "Pilgrim State Psychiatric Institute". And there was also "Central Islip Psych Center" 20 miles east of Pilgrim. They were built in the latter part of the 19th century, before the Island was a heavily populated suburban area(was mainly potato farms). When they started letting them "out" in the '70s to 'halfway homes', let's just say it didn't work out too well...
<quoted text>
Now?...Has been , for a while now, just look at what's represented on Topix;)
<quoted text>
Say - "Ni Hao"
That's "How are you" in Mandarin Chinese. I'm also trying to teach myself 'Hangul'(that's Korean). I could write in great length on Asia and it cultures, there are redeeming qualities there.
And... the Church is exploding in China('underground'), they even pray for us:)
I agree....American culture can take a few lessons from the Oriental culture....I have noticed how they STRESS strongly education to their children (not to buy the newest cell phone)....And I'd say most of them have some college.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,981 - 5,000 of8,180
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

643 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Regina 511,603
Arthritis Pain 5 min andet1987 25
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Aerobatty 216,248
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min who 250,253
Opposite Of Truth 9 min dad of 3 3
Am looking for a good wealthy family to adopt m... (Oct '13) 11 min dad of 3 37
private money lender in glasgow/south lanarkshi... (Feb '13) 12 min lalka 44
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min Divinity Surgeon 679,159
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 25 min Toby 89,370
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr zoelitchfieldx 215
•••
•••
•••