Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! My darling sunshine baby 4yr old boy is a pistol too, I have no idea where he gets it...lalala...
Hmmmm....YES....I wonder where he does get it....LOL

:-)

Hope you have a good night sleep JL

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that.....I wonder if there was jelousey in the other three children?....A whole family wiped out...At the age of fifteen a child is confused (especially in this day and age) with all the stimulus around them.
Was their home close to you? So SAD.....
Hope you ALL have a great Monday....We went up to 70 yesterday...today 60...tomorrow high of 40.....A cold front is coming in.
God Bless Friends
PS...Yes I did talk to the babies....My little grandson is something else. He has a temper (kinda like his Mom) and yesterday he was yelling and I said "Stop yelling" and he said "Mommy needs to stop yelling"....He will be 4 in a few weeks...They are going to get him in tag football and grandaughter in cheerleading
Hi Epi;

No the family did not live near me.I am in another area of the land of Enchantment.It is a sad situation.

So lil man has a temper and likes to yell.lol He will have a ball of a time with tag football.Grandaughter into cheerleading bet she is cute in the outfit she be cheering for you when you see and talk to her.You got your hands full lol I think it is wonderful.Such happiness.

have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Since: Apr 12

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm usually up all hours too, it's 10:40pm here now and I don't think I'll be sleeping for awhile yet, especially since I didn't get up til midday today. Thank you so much, it means a lot to me to have any kind of encouragement or kind word here, God Bless you darlin'. I'm a bit fed up with the whole 'clicky thing' that goes on in topix to be honest, I didn't like it in high school and I like it even less now. Many a time I've been chewed out by someone I haven't even addressed for agreeing with someone I didn't know I wasn't supposed to like. I'll pretty much talk to anyone who is nice to me whether I agree with them or not. Anyhoo, mini rant over, cheers luv and God Bless your kind heart <3
Hi J;

I have no schedule so as you can guess I pretty much do as I please.Awee the clicky thing such a goofy standard set.Sometimes people forget to be individuals easier to follow and agree.As for me I one of those do my own thing click.lol Been that way all my life.Never expected anyone to meet any type of standard.Just think of some of them as people with a opinion along with that a self made problem when your bashed.Forgive and make a point to move away with space and time and go on being yourself.Post to thoses you enjoy life to short to try change minds that have trap doors.

So you have a four year old.I bet he keeps you on your toes.My are all adults you just wait until that happens to you that a whole new ball game too.lol have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Morning....Wonder where Cherianne is? Must be another computer glich....Also was wondering how Glasgow addict is doing? His daughter should have had his grandchild by now....Right?

It is COLD here now....High of only 40 degrees

I don't do well in "cliche's" either....I am like LW....The only cliche I want to be in...is JESUS's. I like people but back off when it becomes too complimentary. I am not good with compliments...they make me nervous..because the focus is on me.

Well...Ya'll have a good one today...OK?

Love ya

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>Hi J;

I have no schedule so as you can guess I pretty much do as I please.Awee the clicky thing such a goofy standard set.Sometimes people forget to be individuals easier to follow and agree.As for me I one of those do my own thing click.lol Been that way all my life.Never expected anyone to meet any type of standard.Just think of some of them as people with a opinion along with that a self made problem when your bashed.Forgive and make a point to move away with space and time and go on being yourself.Post to thoses you enjoy life to short to try change minds that have trap doors.

So you have a four year old.I bet he keeps you on your toes.My are all adults you just wait until that happens to you that a whole new ball game too.lol have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
I have 3 boys, 9,7 and 4. They're at Grandma's for another 3 days...
Cherianne

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Have had some problems with my internet on my end so if you sent a e mail it did not arrive.If not tis okay cause I sure can understand busy.So will leave you a message here I pretty much a open book anyway.Sure do hope Chloe is doin better.
Been busy all day changing items around in my kitchen again and giving it another scrub job.Making barbarque steaks,baked potatoes,tossed salad for dinner tonight.Should be ready by the time honey get up from his afternoon nap.
Tis dusk and I been out and put my babes in there warm bed for the night.Told them turn out the lights the party is over for today.lol.Gathered in enough wood for the stove tonight.
It is has been a warm pretty day here for a change.Quit a switch from last week cold and snow.I sure another storm is in the makings somewhere real soon.
Hope you and son doin okay.Hope you feel better and have gotten rid of the flu bug.
Have a good day at work when you find this.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi Mam
I have not posted and only short emails because I do not have any news really. Getting the car assessed tomorrow. That should be interesting. Chloe is doing better and so is our Scruff. It has turned very hot here and it stormed every afternoon with thunder and lightning.
We are hoping to have my son's birthday celebration on Sunday. He will check with his Dad and find out if this is in order.
Ryan was taken on a weeks trial but the boss said that he was too young and did not fit in with the older men that work in that company. Also he said he worked too fast for the older men. Boy oh boy you cannot please everyone all the time. So he will more than likely lose his flat at the end of January and his 2 months deposit. Things are not going very well for that young lad. I can only keep him in prayer.
Got a new computer at work. Windows 8. Going okay once you get used to it. Much faster than my old computer which "died"last week. The hard drive crashed.
Don't have any other news Mam. I will keep you posted on Ryan.
Oh my Aunt is at home and my cousin (her son) tells me that she is not doing too well. I sent her a text and she said "doing better". So I guess she knows how she is feeling.
Sending love to you all. Take care.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Cherianne

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Morning to Everyone on the thread.

You can read what little news I have in the above post.

I hope that you are all keeping well, fit and healthy. I am reading but not posting because I have nothing to post.

Take care all
Love
Cherianne
xxxxx

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
I have not posted and only short emails because I do not have any news really. Getting the car assessed tomorrow. That should be interesting. Chloe is doing better and so is our Scruff. It has turned very hot here and it stormed every afternoon with thunder and lightning.
We are hoping to have my son's birthday celebration on Sunday. He will check with his Dad and find out if this is in order.
Ryan was taken on a weeks trial but the boss said that he was too young and did not fit in with the older men that work in that company. Also he said he worked too fast for the older men. Boy oh boy you cannot please everyone all the time. So he will more than likely lose his flat at the end of January and his 2 months deposit. Things are not going very well for that young lad. I can only keep him in prayer.
Got a new computer at work. Windows 8. Going okay once you get used to it. Much faster than my old computer which "died"last week. The hard drive crashed.
Don't have any other news Mam. I will keep you posted on Ryan.
Oh my Aunt is at home and my cousin (her son) tells me that she is not doing too well. I sent her a text and she said "doing better". So I guess she knows how she is feeling.
Sending love to you all. Take care.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Sure is good to see you here.I just relieved to know son was not injured in that accident.Now know the cars gonna need fixin just hope you can find a good repair shop to get it done.
I wish Ryan would fall into a pile of cash and a good job too but keep me in the loop as to what happens with him.Sure happy to hear the aunt got to finally go home and get out of that hospital too.Expect she more comfortable at home too.Tis good you gotten a new computer but I tell you things are sure hard to figure out on them.I still hunting on this one.

Our news out here is already issuing warning for a large double storm that is movin this way.It is suppose to be here by the weekend.So guess I be doin some hunkering down once more around this joint.There saying the temperatures will be deadly this time around.Oh well tis winter and not my first or last storm.

Every one is doin fine.Furry family fine too.Just take care of yourselves and be careful driving in thoses storms.have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning....Wonder where Cherianne is? Must be another computer glich....Also was wondering how Glasgow addict is doing? His daughter should have had his grandchild by now....Right?
It is COLD here now....High of only 40 degrees
I don't do well in "cliche's" either....I am like LW....The only cliche I want to be in...is JESUS's. I like people but back off when it becomes too complimentary. I am not good with compliments...they make me nervous..because the focus is on me.
Well...Ya'll have a good one today...OK?
Love ya
Hi Epi;

Humm Cliche's I agree with you on this.(((Jesus))).I am way too indidualist and independent.

Think you are getting part of the cold that hung around here for awhile.I still building fires at night as it remains below zero at night but day a bit more pleasant the last couple of days.But is a double whammy coming this way.I tell the furry family you best drink up the sun now cause soon be gone.Honey was able to sit out on the porch some in the heat of the day.But he did not even stay long.

Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I have 3 boys, 9,7 and 4. They're at Grandma's for another 3 days...
Hi J;

Wow you got three boys.Now I know you need a pair of roller skates to keep up with them.Geez such fun.When my were growing up and even the grandsons I used to play with them just like a kid myself.They all got some special memory or things packed away that happened during that time period.I sure was not classified as a normal mom or a g-momma either.They all grew up having a ball of a time with me.Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Morning Friends....

Good to hear from Cherianne....Its funny when Cheri talks about an accident and Ryan (Sorry I haven't kept track of things)....Is Ryan your nephew in England?

Yes it is cold here....I think now it is 26 degrees...but when the sun comes up it goes up to high forties or fifties....Not bad for January!!

Mt daughter in law said she got tickets for my Grandson's 4th birthday (February 21'st) at the "Monster Trucks" show in Cleveland Ohio....He loves Trucks....

Hope you all have a great day.....Love ya

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi J;
Wow you got three boys.Now I know you need a pair of roller skates to keep up with them.Geez such fun.When my were growing up and even the grandsons I used to play with them just like a kid myself.They all got some special memory or things packed away that happened during that time period.I sure was not classified as a normal mom or a g-momma either.They all grew up having a ball of a time with me.Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
I can see at least 6 possible disastrous scenarios in putting myself and my boys in roller skates, lol, my boys be crazy! I love 'em to bitty bits though and in two more (non) sleeps, I get to bring them home, yay! It's very quiet without them...normally, yes, they definitely keep me on my toes, I'm looking forward to moving to a place with 2 toilets though, they all miss, sigh...I have to say though, I think God knew exactly what He was doing by gifting me with boys, I was such a tomboy I'm not sure what I would do with a girly girl, would be nice to have one someday though. Lol, I'm definitely not a normal mum, I'm the fun parent, which is good for them, otherwise their daddy would turn 'em into baby soldiers, lol. God Bless you too lovely <3

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning Friends....
Good to hear from Cherianne....Its funny when Cheri talks about an accident and Ryan (Sorry I haven't kept track of things)....Is Ryan your nephew in England?
Yes it is cold here....I think now it is 26 degrees...but when the sun comes up it goes up to high forties or fifties....Not bad for January!!
Mt daughter in law said she got tickets for my Grandson's 4th birthday (February 21'st) at the "Monster Trucks" show in Cleveland Ohio....He loves Trucks....
Hi Epi :D it was 86 degrees F, here today, am glad to be sitting out in the cool ish night air right now. Have a good day <3
Cherianne

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning Friends....
Hi Epi

Yes Ryan is my nephew in England. The poor young man is having a very hard time. Keep him in your prayers please. He cannot find work and going to probably lose his flat and two months deposit. He has until Feb 1 to get the money to pay the rental and it is a lot.

Yes my son had an accident in the cloud burst on Friday and the car is being assessed tomorrow. I know you people talk about a "wreck". A wreck here means it is totally finished and will never drive again. They take it to the junk yard for spares.

Keep well Epi and take care.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi
Yes Ryan is my nephew in England. The poor young man is having a very hard time. Keep him in your prayers please. He cannot find work and going to probably lose his flat and two months deposit. He has until Feb 1 to get the money to pay the rental and it is a lot.
Yes my son had an accident in the cloud burst on Friday and the car is being assessed tomorrow. I know you people talk about a "wreck". A wreck here means it is totally finished and will never drive again. They take it to the junk yard for spares.
Keep well Epi and take care.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Cherianne...I'm glad Scott wasn't hurt in his accident..(Thank you God)...Yes...Americans say when the car is "wrecked" it is "Totaled" meaning nothing can be fixed on it.

LW...Hope you and Honey are doing good and staying warm...

JL....I know about boys (they seem to always miss the toilet..don't they) You might be like me....5 boys and then we had a "Grandaughter" (now we have 3 that we see....2 that we don't...Their Moms keep them away from my stepson..He doesn't pay support from them) Anyway it was so much fun...I could do all the Girl things I didn't get to do with my boys

Have a great day Friends....God Bless
Cherianne

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Hello Everyone

A general hello from a very harassed and stressed Cherianne. Took me 2 hours to travel 15 kilometres this morning to get the car assessed. Still have not been told how much it is going to cost to repair. The assessor said that there was more damage than we initially thought. The entire left front fender, bumper, bonnet, head light and indicator light are all kaput.

There is nothing we can do. Prayer, prayer and more prayer.

Hope you all have a really great day.

Take care
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Hello everyone;

Evrything is okay out here in the land of enchantment and is no news in my end of this world.have a good day God bless lil whispers.

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Hi all :D

It's just past 4am here and nice and cool and raining, which is good for now but will mean sauna time when the sun comes out, ah well, sweating is supposed to be good for you right? I'm a bit discouraged about discussing God's Word at the moment and am in some pain from my surgeries, would appreciate some prayer, please, and if anyone ever needs prayer let me know here or in a pm, I am a novice intercessor. Thank you kindly for being so lovely, God Bless all of you <3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
Hi all :D
It's just past 4am here and nice and cool and raining, which is good for now but will mean sauna time when the sun comes out, ah well, sweating is supposed to be good for you right? I'm a bit discouraged about discussing God's Word at the moment and am in some pain from my surgeries, would appreciate some prayer, please, and if anyone ever needs prayer let me know here or in a pm, I am a novice intercessor. Thank you kindly for being so lovely, God Bless all of you <3
Ya know you be walking down the road toward God's kingdom and a rock roll in the road and discouragments sets in and so ya sit down on that rock for some postive thoughts and while ya at it just whisper a small prayer and watch him lift you up once more saying dear child you are mine I am with you always no matter where you go remember his greatest commandment love me with all your heart.Ever give that one a thought well he loves you the same way as that commandment reads.So ya roll the rock out of the road and start that walk towards God's kingdom cause ya know the walk with love is really in the heart and very untouchable.Just as God's love for you is untouchable.

lil whispers will tuck you in her prayers.
have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min sweets2360 730,290
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min 1890Petesaykekiss 117,812
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 14 min Hot hot 678
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min atemcowboy 537,129
Need Gay under 16 Facetime numbers ;) 15 min FaceTime me 7
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 25 min Porkpie Hat 259,313
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 30 min Epiphany2 599,546
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr The Awakener 172,955

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••