Redwood City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

http://www.spyeyesonme.com/ Sometimes before, it was very difficult to use some kind of surveillance equipments for legal or some other ethical purposes, because these Spy camera pen were very large and the other person could easily see them, also these equipments were not available for general public. But now thanks to latest innovations in modern technology, you can use such surveillance equipments in very easy way because they are very small and could be hiding even in your palm. www.spyeyesonme.com
Cherianne

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Glad you got a message to me here as was wondering.Honey always ask of news from sa and sc each day.He says what them gals doin.
Daughter came tonight too asking of the news from you.
I sure hope Chloe gets better quick.Do you have any idea where she might have pick up this infection.Scuffy will get over the attention thing.Please keep me in the loop on both of them.
Think the son was most happy to be home even if it was the mid of the night.Two weeks out on site can take its toll out of a person especially in your type of heat you are having there.Tis is best he is back home with you again too.What did he say about the shooting that went on that night around your place.
Computer crashed.Well maybe was time for a new one.Hope it will happen for you soon.Hopefully a new set up for you.
Honey was watching a show on tv about the animals in africa and he said,you should someday fly to see cher and go see all those animals.Then he teased me and said,you probably want to bring them home with you.lol Could you see this runt with a elephant.lol
Well soon as the weather break in my area one project at a time starts around here.I going to take one week to complete each one and hopefully by fall I be in super good shape for a long time to come.Got somethings that need to be done that is long over do.
Have a good day at work.I will check later to see if you e mail me some news.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Will try and email tonight Mam to let you know how our baby Chloe is. Talk about busier and busier.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning Friends....
I don't think I stopped by yesterday Morning did I?
Doing good...Weather here went from 80 to about 40 something and windy....Brrrrr
Tell Honey...SC is doing good....And Mojoe and Stumpy and Lilly are good....Hope you all are feeling good too.
Cherianne....Glad your son is home...Take care of Miss Chloe....She maybe has the same virus you had....Now your computer has a virus.....LOL
If anything exciting happens I will keep you all updated.....:-)
Take care and God Bless
Love ya
Hi Epi;

Honey always asking what is goin on with the pen pals you write too.He get some good laughs with what is shared.He watches the weather and will make a remark like your bud in sc is got company comin knockin(meaning weather).

Eli makes a bee line every morning for honey chair and him to give him afew pats before going outside.Honey tells him well it plain to see she ruined us both and now we both mush.lol

When he seen the pictures of your honey and mojoe together he said,well it nice to know I not by myself with the spoilin part.lol
My honey thinks you have spoiled mojoe and your honey too.lol
Is that not part of being a woman just asking cause sure seems like some kind of built in thing to me.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes....We are thinking about moving maybe to Virginia...That way I will only be 6 hours from the grandkids....Instead of 12 hours....But alot of things have to happen first. The market is GREAT for buyers...Not so good for Sellers.
Talk to you later
Hi Epi;

Know just what you mean by the market but that may all change in the future.Hopefully you will get to move to Virginia in the near future is something to look forward too and being closer to the kids and grandkids would be a real plus could see each other more often.

Has been alot of people move from this area too but the reason for moving is the weather and better jobs.They head for the big cities.
Was twelve family members that moved to Amarillo,texas here awhile back.

Is alot of drilling going on for gas too in this state but the workers are only stay for a short run of time.Until work is done then move on to another site.Humm it is called progress.Solar is another big attraction too.But one has to follow the work too.
have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Will try and email tonight Mam to let you know how our baby Chloe is. Talk about busier and busier.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Have had some problems with my internet on my end so if you sent a e mail it did not arrive.If not tis okay cause I sure can understand busy.So will leave you a message here I pretty much a open book anyway.Sure do hope Chloe is doin better.

Been busy all day changing items around in my kitchen again and giving it another scrub job.Making barbarque steaks,baked potatoes,tossed salad for dinner tonight.Should be ready by the time honey get up from his afternoon nap.

Tis dusk and I been out and put my babes in there warm bed for the night.Told them turn out the lights the party is over for today.lol.Gathered in enough wood for the stove tonight.

It is has been a warm pretty day here for a change.Quit a switch from last week cold and snow.I sure another storm is in the makings somewhere real soon.

Hope you and son doin okay.Hope you feel better and have gotten rid of the flu bug.

Have a good day at work when you find this.God bless loveya mam whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Sorry didn't post this morning....I was running late

I hope everyone is having a Blessed day...I'll check back in tomorrow

Love ya

Epi

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

LW....I just saw this news story about your area....So sad

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/20/albu...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
LW....I just saw this news story about your area....So sad
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/20/albu...
Was announced this morning on the news here.Information was not complete at the time of the announcement.But later on learned abit more how many there was.Yes,very sad lives just gone.Not much is being released as it is still all under investagations.Last I heard they had not been idenfied as to who they are yet.No names released not even of the young man.There tracing who the guns belonged to.This is all that been announced out here on our local news station.God bless keep safe loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
Sorry didn't post this morning....I was running late
I hope everyone is having a Blessed day...I'll check back in tomorrow
Love ya
Epi
Hi Epi;

It is bit warmer here in the day time but thoses nights are attention getter yet.Still banking thoses fires around here.
Had light winds before daylight this morning is all.

How are the grandbabies doin.Did you get to talk to them this sunday.I think of becky and wonder how she been doin.I think of her taking thoses walks you wrote about in the woods with her dogs.

Honey back on antibotic again and has not felt good.Daughter invited us to dinner this evening and I passed on it.It just not wise to drag honey out when he is weak and does not feel good.He stayed pretty much tucked in bed to rest this weekend.

Kids were all here to see him on saturday.So house was full once again.They are all doin fine.Furry family is doin fine too.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Hi Cherianne;

No e mails so I am assuming the internet or computer not operating.I had some internet problems but provider reset the system again.Then the mouse malfunctioned and I just replaced again so cross my toes lol everything keep working.
Just hope you and son doin okay.

The weather has been agreeable for a change.But I seen back weather come flying in theses mountains in the spring time with snow storms.
Have a good day at work God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Hi Epi;

Update for you.Was announced on the ten pm news that mass killing was a whole family and a 15 year old son has been charges with the crime.Father of 54 and mother 42,children ages are 9 years,5 years and 2 years.Victims were shot mulitiple times with a number of weapons.Investagation is on going yet.
Tis so sad the events that unfold in this world today.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

lil whispers wrote:
Mum Good;Sharing
Six good size potatoes sliced
I medium onion diced
1 and half bell pepper diced
1 Roll of summer sauage sliced
garlic salt and pepper dash
Fry all together
1 Head of luttuce wripted
2 Tomatoes diced
1 cumcumber diced
Other half of bell pepper left over.diced
Graded cheese
Mix all together.
Fry half pound of bacon crisp break up and place on top of salad.Serve with favorite dressing.
Add one large homemade bun with real butter.
One huge glass of sweet tea iced down.
Yum Yum wonderful snack enjoy.
That looks really good Lil' thanks for sharing it, yummy!
<3

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Hi everyone :D I hope everyone is well and you have a wonderful Blessed day when you get up in the morning!
I'm great today, it's been cool ish all day and even rained a bit so it was a wonderful reprieve from the usual heat.
Many Blessings and love to all <3

Here's something pretty to look at;

http://www.google.com.au/search...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
Hi everyone :D I hope everyone is well and you have a wonderful Blessed day when you get up in the morning!
I'm great today, it's been cool ish all day and even rained a bit so it was a wonderful reprieve from the usual heat.
Many Blessings and love to all <3
Here's something pretty to look at;
http://www.google.com.au/search...
Hi J;

I am still up and it is almost five a m here.Glad you come here to this thread.I want to encourage you to stay on the wjslm thread as you have a lot to share with thoses people.Just remember God's right with you every step of the way.I was quite proud of you for saying you would pick and choose who you wanted to post too.You go gal.Stick around on this thread too.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
That looks really good Lil' thanks for sharing it, yummy!
<3
Your welcome any time I can share.Just leave me a message here.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
Hi Epi;
Update for you.Was announced on the ten pm news that mass killing was a whole family and a 15 year old son has been charges with the crime.Father of 54 and mother 42,children ages are 9 years,5 years and 2 years.Victims were shot mulitiple times with a number of weapons.Investagation is on going yet.
Tis so sad the events that unfold in this world today.
I saw that.....I wonder if there was jelousey in the other three children?....A whole family wiped out...At the age of fifteen a child is confused (especially in this day and age) with all the stimulus around them.

Was their home close to you? So SAD.....

Hope you ALL have a great Monday....We went up to 70 yesterday...today 60...tomorrow high of 40.....A cold front is coming in.

God Bless Friends

PS...Yes I did talk to the babies....My little grandson is something else. He has a temper (kinda like his Mom) and yesterday he was yelling and I said "Stop yelling" and he said "Mommy needs to stop yelling"....He will be 4 in a few weeks...They are going to get him in tag football and grandaughter in cheerleading

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi J;
I am still up and it is almost five a m here.Glad you come here to this thread.I want to encourage you to stay on the wjslm thread as you have a lot to share with thoses people.Just remember God's right with you every step of the way.I was quite proud of you for saying you would pick and choose who you wanted to post too.You go gal.Stick around on this thread too.God bless loveya lil whispers.
I'm usually up all hours too, it's 10:40pm here now and I don't think I'll be sleeping for awhile yet, especially since I didn't get up til midday today. Thank you so much, it means a lot to me to have any kind of encouragement or kind word here, God Bless you darlin'. I'm a bit fed up with the whole 'clicky thing' that goes on in topix to be honest, I didn't like it in high school and I like it even less now. Many a time I've been chewed out by someone I haven't even addressed for agreeing with someone I didn't know I wasn't supposed to like. I'll pretty much talk to anyone who is nice to me whether I agree with them or not. Anyhoo, mini rant over, cheers luv and God Bless your kind heart <3

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm usually up all hours too, it's 10:40pm here now and I don't think I'll be sleeping for awhile yet, especially since I didn't get up til midday today. Thank you so much, it means a lot to me to have any kind of encouragement or kind word here, God Bless you darlin'. I'm a bit fed up with the whole 'clicky thing' that goes on in topix to be honest, I didn't like it in high school and I like it even less now. Many a time I've been chewed out by someone I haven't even addressed for agreeing with someone I didn't know I wasn't supposed to like. I'll pretty much talk to anyone who is nice to me whether I agree with them or not. Anyhoo, mini rant over, cheers luv and God Bless your kind heart <3
True JL....Post to whomever you want to post to.

God Bless and Hugs to you.....>>>H_U_G_S <<<

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
True JL....Post to whomever you want to post to.
God Bless and Hugs to you.....>>>H_U_G_S <<<
Hi Epi :D thank you and right back at ya ((((((((hugs))))))))))
I'm starting to wind down a bit, getting monosyllabic... Lol <3

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that.....I wonder if there was jelousey in the other three children?....A whole family wiped out...At the age of fifteen a child is confused (especially in this day and age) with all the stimulus around them.
Was their home close to you? So SAD.....
Hope you ALL have a great Monday....We went up to 70 yesterday...today 60...tomorrow high of 40.....A cold front is coming in.
God Bless Friends
PS...Yes I did talk to the babies....My little grandson is something else. He has a temper (kinda like his Mom) and yesterday he was yelling and I said "Stop yelling" and he said "Mommy needs to stop yelling"....He will be 4 in a few weeks...They are going to get him in tag football and grandaughter in cheerleading
LOL!!! My darling sunshine baby 4yr old boy is a pistol too, I have no idea where he gets it...lalala...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,941 - 4,960 of8,183
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

412 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min truth 529,979
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min TheBlackSheep 223,181
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min curiouslu 716,466
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 min Epiphany2 598,748
anyone up for a bbm swap of pics ;) (May '12) 35 min Hard for you 218
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 40 min Clearwater 171,445
Ask Me A Trivia Question -- 2 -- (Mar '10) 41 min Joe Fryday 191,416
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr Gabric 62
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr onemale 255,692
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••