Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
It is easy to learn your way around. Sign and directions are everywhere and maps of the park are simple to read and understand. There are different Parks in Disney World. Epcot, Magic Kingdom , Downtown Disney and Hollywood Studios..All Different parks. Then there is Animal Kingdom, Sea World and Universal Studios that are not owned by Disney and now they have The Holy Land Experiance..Its an awesome place but will take a long time to see it all
Hi Grace;

I got curious so went in to take a peek at this disney world in orlando florida on the internet.Seen afew pictures and that is some kind of wonderland.I can well see why it takes a long time to see it all.According to what I found it covers 25,000 acres of land and the resort cover another 30,000 acres which is approxiatly 47 miles.No wonder your legs and feet hurt walkin that.
Maybe some day I'll get to travel only the Lord knows where he is gonna take me.God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Morning Friends

Yesterday was so pretty here......

MoJoe....Stumpy....and Lily says "Hey"

I have normal Monday things planned today....

Hope to catch up later...Love ya

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Cherianne wrote:
Hello Mam and Everyone
Just popping in to say Hi and internet been down. I will be at work tomorrow as today is the second day of my 48 hour tummy bug. I don't think that I have felt this horrid in a long time. Going back to bed.
Son is in a part of SA that does not have mobile phone coverage. Neither of us knew in any event I have worried myself sick. Received a text msg this morning and he drove to a place that does have coverage and he just called me. I was extremely relieved.
Take care all of you and thank your lucky stars that you live in colder climates as tummy bugs come with the heat and that is what we have now.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Hoping you shake that bug.Just seems like the flu is raging everywhere.Here the people have the flu too.I come into contact with several who are super sick here.Honey took the flu shot but I have not had a flu shot in years as I pass mine on to others.Both of us are well and doin okay.Have not caught anything this winter.

It is snowing tonight and I been outside in it playing while honey been sleeping.lol Gosh it sure is pretty and the air is so fresh and clean.Mother nature is a pretty gal tonight.Stood out by my security light and watched the snow sparkle as it drifted down under the light.Took a walk in it and had a ball leaving my foot print markings no harm they will be gone as snow will cover them as if I never been there.Is so quite outside one could probably hear a church mouse squeek.lol It is just one o'clock in the morning here so mouses are sleeping lol.

Tis good son called and releived your mind of worry.My daughter and son lose cell service in certain areas of the mountains here too but they manage to keep in touch especially when out on the road working.

Hope you will get to feeling better.Get some rest and I caught you later on.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning Friends
Yesterday was so pretty here......
MoJoe....Stumpy....and Lily says "Hey"
I have normal Monday things planned today....
Hope to catch up later...Love ya
Hi Epi;

Are you up early or am I up late.I not had my nap yet?? Well matter not good to see you here even if it is late hour here in the land of enchantment.lol.

My bunch of furry family been hunkered down all day they have a dislike of the cold weather.I try to get them to play and they look at me like I lost my marbles.lol.Boy you should see them cling to the warm beds lol.Guess they gotten me well trained lol

Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
Cherianne

Roodepoort, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Hoping you shake that bug.Just seems like the flu is raging everywhere.Here the people have the flu too.I come into contact with several who are super sick here.Honey took the flu shot but I have not had a flu shot in years as I pass mine on to others.Both of us are well and doin okay.Have not caught anything this winter.
It is snowing tonight and I been outside in it playing while honey been sleeping.lol Gosh it sure is pretty and the air is so fresh and clean.Mother nature is a pretty gal tonight.Stood out by my security light and watched the snow sparkle as it drifted down under the light.Took a walk in it and had a ball leaving my foot print markings no harm they will be gone as snow will cover them as if I never been there.Is so quite outside one could probably hear a church mouse squeek.lol It is just one o'clock in the morning here so mouses are sleeping lol.
Tis good son called and releived your mind of worry.My daughter and son lose cell service in certain areas of the mountains here too but they manage to keep in touch especially when out on the road working.
Hope you will get to feeling better.Get some rest and I caught you later on.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi Mam

This is day 2 and I could not go to work as I am now dehydrated and living on that rehydrat (awful stuff). But it seems to work. Come what may, I shall be going to work tomorrow. I cannot sit around feeling sorry for myself. The babies like it when I am home.

Going to lie down I am feeling yukky again. I want to be well for tomorrow.

Hello to everyone else on this thread. Have a great day and enjoy.

Love
Cherianne
xxxxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Are you up early or am I up late.I not had my nap yet?? Well matter not good to see you here even if it is late hour here in the land of enchantment.lol.
My bunch of furry family been hunkered down all day they have a dislike of the cold weather.I try to get them to play and they look at me like I lost my marbles.lol.Boy you should see them cling to the warm beds lol.Guess they gotten me well trained lol
Ummmm....Probably both.....LOL

I see it was very cold in california....They aren't use to temps in the 30's....We can go that low....the lowest temp here since I lived here (9 years) is 18 degrees.

Mojoe and gang are taking their Morning nap. Once the sun comes up it is all fun and games. We have our yard fenced in and my husband saw a possum was confused and walking up and down our fence line. We called the three dogs in and opened our gates so it could go out.....It did next time we looked out. They are kinda cute (from far away)....so slow. I think this was a young one because it wasn't very big. Might have been something wrong with it because it was walking around in broad daylight.

Hope today is a good one for you...talk to you later

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
This is day 2 and I could not go to work as I am now dehydrated and living on that rehydrat (awful stuff). But it seems to work. Come what may, I shall be going to work tomorrow. I cannot sit around feeling sorry for myself. The babies like it when I am home.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxxx
Cherianne....Take care of yourself....I send you prayers for healing!
Cherianne

Roodepoort, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Hello Mam and Whispers and Grace and Everyone else

Please hold my son in prayers. He is on the way back from the Cape. It is an 8 to 10 hour journey. Please pray for a safe journey back to our home. I shall have to go out and fetch him in the late night.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FRIENDS.

Love
Cherianne
xxxxxxx
Cherianne

Roodepoort, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Cherianne wrote:
Hello Mam and Whispers and Grace and Everyone else
Please hold my son in prayers. He is on the way back from the Cape. It is an 8 to 10 hour journey. Please pray for a safe journey back to our home. I shall have to go out and fetch him in the late night.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FRIENDS.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxxxx
CORRECTION
This should have read, Hello Mam, Epi, Grade and Everyone else.
Don't know what I am thinking of.

Apologies.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxx
Cherianne

Roodepoort, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
CORRECTION
This should have read, Hello Mam, Epi, Grace and Everyone else.
Don't know what I am thinking of.
Apologies.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxx
Get it right in the end.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
Love
Cherianne
xxxxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Movin abit slow this morning.(it is called laziness)lol.Good to hear son is coming home,yes you and him are tucked in prayer.
Sure hope you shake that flu bug and get to feeling better.
Babies imagine stay close to you and curled up with you.It is amazing there understanding when one does not feel good.Get some good rest and I shall look for news from you later.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm....Probably both.....LOL
I see it was very cold in california....They aren't use to temps in the 30's....We can go that low....the lowest temp here since I lived here (9 years) is 18 degrees.
Mojoe and gang are taking their Morning nap. Once the sun comes up it is all fun and games. We have our yard fenced in and my husband saw a possum was confused and walking up and down our fence line. We called the three dogs in and opened our gates so it could go out.....It did next time we looked out. They are kinda cute (from far away)....so slow. I think this was a young one because it wasn't very big. Might have been something wrong with it because it was walking around in broad daylight.
Hope today is a good one for you...talk to you later
Hi Epi;

That is what happens when there is no schedule.Up late,naps,snacks when hungry,play in projects,mess with the furry family and such.lol What a life here huh.It fits in my pocket of happiness very well.

A possum.I do not see many of them here wonder if it was out due to hunger.The wild ones that wonder at night will come out in daytime if hungery.I have racoons here that do that sometimes.Out here was announcement made to watch the racoons as they was a rabbie break out with them.I bring in my small dogs due to racoons will kill small ones for food.Also have to watch the what we call the chicken hawks too that they do not go after the little ones.I watch my lil babies real close and have no problems.

Yea had to teese the poster from California this morning in a post.
Ten inches of snow on the ground and temp was 13 Below Zero when I got up but warmed up to a whole 11 wow lol.I look forward to something special I like in every season and make a point to enjoy it when it comes knockin at the door.(lol myself such foolishness)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Morning everyone.....

We have had high seventies all week here....People are wearing shorts and flip flops....Its suppose to cool down on Friday.

If we ever move away from here...I will miss the moderate temps in the winter....:-)

Hope everyone has a great day today....

God Bless

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning everyone.....
We have had high seventies all week here....People are wearing shorts and flip flops....Its suppose to cool down on Friday.
If we ever move away from here...I will miss the moderate temps in the winter....:-)
Hope everyone has a great day today....
God Bless
Hi Epi;

Shorts and flip flops humm better than layered clothing to keep warm.Icycles here hanging off the houses.I'm curious what is the beach like this time of year.Out here the snow birds (skiers) will be flocking.But ya ain't gonna see me going down no mountain on two sticks.lol Where is the brakes smile.

I do not look to every move again think I been here too long now.If I took a mind to move it would have to be for a special reason.Someday I would like take our motor home and travel taking my small house with me and use this for a home base.However I have put the other places up for sale to downsize and cut back on the work they require.If you did move would you go to virginia near becky or somewhere else maybe ohio near grandbabies?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Hi Cherianne;

Leaving you a message here to say sure hope you are feeling better and that work is going okay.
Glad son made the trip home safely.Hope the furry little ones okay too.

Tis cold here.Snow on everything.I havin fun with it until it melts away and can look for it another day.I made the wood burning stove work day and night.Honey is doin fine even with the cabin fever.(couped up and can not get out)due to the cold.Furry family are huggin the beds too.lol little spoiled wimps.lol.With the cold weather it is a good time to get projects completed to enjoy too.Times passes quickly and will soon be springtime again.
Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Mum Good;Sharing

Six good size potatoes sliced
I medium onion diced
1 and half bell pepper diced
1 Roll of summer sauage sliced
garlic salt and pepper dash
Fry all together

1 Head of luttuce wripted
2 Tomatoes diced
1 cumcumber diced
Other half of bell pepper left over.diced
Graded cheese
Mix all together.
Fry half pound of bacon crisp break up and place on top of salad.Serve with favorite dressing.
Add one large homemade bun with real butter.
One huge glass of sweet tea iced down.

Yum Yum wonderful snack enjoy.
Cherianne

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
Hi Cherianne;
Leaving you a message here to say sure hope you are feeling better and that work is going okay.
Glad son made the trip home safely.Hope the furry little ones okay too.
Tis cold here.Snow on everything.I havin fun with it until it melts away and can look for it another day.I made the wood burning stove work day and night.Honey is doin fine even with the cabin fever.(couped up and can not get out)due to the cold.Furry family are huggin the beds too.lol little spoiled wimps.lol.With the cold weather it is a good time to get projects completed to enjoy too.Times passes quickly and will soon be springtime again.
Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi there Mam
Nothing in my life ever happens and then everything comes in one week.
Son is home, that was middle of night on Tuesday, Chloe is poorly and went to the Vet last night. She has a viral infection, temperature and is not feeling good. The Vet has given her antibiotics and other meds. And special food that cost a fortune. It must be good food as she ate two smallish bowls last night and a small bowl this morning. She is very picky about her food.
Scruff is upset because he is not getting special treatment.
My computer at work crashed and I am using a loan one until my new one arrives. It is all different.
If my home computer works I will try and email you over the weekend
I just thought I must get a message to you Mam.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxxxx

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Mam
Nothing in my life ever happens and then everything comes in one week.
Son is home, that was middle of night on Tuesday, Chloe is poorly and went to the Vet last night. She has a viral infection, temperature and is not feeling good. The Vet has given her antibiotics and other meds. And special food that cost a fortune. It must be good food as she ate two smallish bowls last night and a small bowl this morning. She is very picky about her food.
Scruff is upset because he is not getting special treatment.
My computer at work crashed and I am using a loan one until my new one arrives. It is all different.
If my home computer works I will try and email you over the weekend
I just thought I must get a message to you Mam.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Glad you got a message to me here as was wondering.Honey always ask of news from sa and sc each day.He says what them gals doin.
Daughter came tonight too asking of the news from you.

I sure hope Chloe gets better quick.Do you have any idea where she might have pick up this infection.Scuffy will get over the attention thing.Please keep me in the loop on both of them.

Think the son was most happy to be home even if it was the mid of the night.Two weeks out on site can take its toll out of a person especially in your type of heat you are having there.Tis is best he is back home with you again too.What did he say about the shooting that went on that night around your place.

Computer crashed.Well maybe was time for a new one.Hope it will happen for you soon.Hopefully a new set up for you.

Honey was watching a show on tv about the animals in africa and he said,you should someday fly to see cher and go see all those animals.Then he teased me and said,you probably want to bring them home with you.lol Could you see this runt with a elephant.lol

Well soon as the weather break in my area one project at a time starts around here.I going to take one week to complete each one and hopefully by fall I be in super good shape for a long time to come.Got somethings that need to be done that is long over do.

Have a good day at work.I will check later to see if you e mail me some news.God bless loveya mam whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Morning Friends....

I don't think I stopped by yesterday Morning did I?

Doing good...Weather here went from 80 to about 40 something and windy....Brrrrr

Tell Honey...SC is doing good....And Mojoe and Stumpy and Lilly are good....Hope you all are feeling good too.

Cherianne....Glad your son is home...Take care of Miss Chloe....She maybe has the same virus you had....Now your computer has a virus.....LOL

If anything exciting happens I will keep you all updated.....:-)

Take care and God Bless

Love ya

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Shorts and flip flops humm better than layered clothing to keep warm.Icycles here hanging off the houses.I'm curious what is the beach like this time of year.Out here the snow birds (skiers) will be flocking.But ya ain't gonna see me going down no mountain on two sticks.lol Where is the brakes smile.
I do not look to every move again think I been here too long now.If I took a mind to move it would have to be for a special reason.Someday I would like take our motor home and travel taking my small house with me and use this for a home base.However I have put the other places up for sale to downsize and cut back on the work they require.If you did move would you go to virginia near becky or somewhere else maybe ohio near grandbabies?
Yes....We are thinking about moving maybe to Virginia...That way I will only be 6 hours from the grandkids....Instead of 12 hours....But alot of things have to happen first. The market is GREAT for buyers...Not so good for Sellers.
Talk to you later

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,921 - 4,940 of8,183
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

386 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 530,339
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Hidingfromyou 717,096
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 min Holy dr Shrink 598,808
How to know if you're a REAL Miami Heat fan 12 min Senecus 4
My wife wants to have sex with her brother! (Dec '12) 13 min andet1987 24
Best smooth chamber jazz in the world 17 min Senecus 8
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 28 min andet1987 3,887
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 36 min Aura Mytha 223,285
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr UidiotRaceMAkeWorldpeace 171,518
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••