Friends who want to share daily livin...

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#5039 Jan 8, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Mam
You have email. I will try and get some news into an email for you but today has been madness (first day back).
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hey Cheriann

Good to see you friend....How are your eyes now? Take care and don't work too hard....

God Bless

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#5041 Jan 8, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Cheriann
Good to see you friend....How are your eyes now? Take care and don't work too hard....
God Bless
Hi Epi

Yeah I am back (and I am working in a flat spin). Busy and trying to catch up to date. Eyes doing just fine but the astigmatisms make me still wear my glasses for computer work. I don't mind as I can see just fine to drive now and to watch TV without any glasses at all.

I see Mojoe has been keeping you amused. He is a cracker, he is.

Will try and get to posting when the work slacks off and things get back to normal.

Take care
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5042 Jan 8, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey LW.....
Blue skies is good (Even if it is COLD).....Guess what we will be on Friday? Seventy (70) degrees.....Nice for the beginning of January. I see in Ohio it is 22 degrees and will go all the way up to 38 degrees today. And living in NE Ohio we had a thing called Lake effect where it was kinda cloudy alot....Not Bright Blue sunny days like here....
I see Cheri is back....Yeah....Hope her 2 weeks go by fast so she can be with her son....I know I would be lonely if my Hubby wasn't here (with our three dogs....LOL)
Did you see the HEAT and Fires going on in Australia. Serah said it may be the worst summer on record. I mean highs of 115 degrees and no rain dries everything out....Say a prayer for them.
Love to everyone
God Bless
Hi Epi;

Just now coming in to the thread tis nine thrity here and I finally am just getting this day to slow down.I one pooped cookie if that is possibe tonight.I spent most of the morning working to get water back into this house again.Broken water pipes,no help as all were all at work or working late.Oh humm did get it done and water back in this house again.What muscles I had feel like they been crushed if that is possible so taken some pain meds.Then spent the rest of the day doin the other sammy things around here.

Yes seen the fires there and have been praying for all and also the 7.5 shaker in alaska too.I been in heat of 117 in Kansas when traveling thru back to New Mexico not pleasant at all.Heat stroke is dangerous too with those type of conditions.

yeah is right cherianne is back with us again.Now it caught up time for all of us with the news.Grace should be coming home soon to and giving us her news.Looking forward to know all are alright.

Have a good night and a beautiful morning when you find me.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5043 Jan 8, 2013
Hi Cherianne;

Glad to hear the aunt is doin better.Keep me in the loop.She on the prayer list out here too.

I got water back in the house today that I wrote you about in my e mail last night.

Spent the afternoon getting my kitchen back in order again.Done some laundry and got the son ironing all done for him.Took care of all the critters too.Cleaned my floors good.Got breakfast lunch dinner made along with honey inbetween snacks.So have been a whooper day here for me.

Hobbies are going on back burner tonight I going to rest for a change.Have washed my hair and taken a warm bath to help the ouchies.lol.Drowned myself in lotion smell like roses lol.

Good that you heard from son and he is okay.At least you can not worry as long as you hear from him.Just stay safe and be careful please.
Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5044 Jan 8, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Hi Cherianne;
Glad to hear the aunt is doin better.Keep me in the loop.She on the prayer list out here too.
I got water back in the house today that I wrote you about in my e mail last night.
Spent the afternoon getting my kitchen back in order again.Done some laundry and got the son ironing all done for him.Took care of all the critters too.Cleaned my floors good.Got breakfast lunch dinner made along with honey inbetween snacks.So have been a whooper day here for me.
Hobbies are going on back burner tonight I going to rest for a change.Have washed my hair and taken a warm bath to help the ouchies.lol.Drowned myself in lotion smell like roses lol.
Good that you heard from son and he is okay.At least you can not worry as long as you hear from him.Just stay safe and be careful please.
Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi there Mam

All is fine and son is okay. Spoke to him this morning and last night.

Did not have a great night as at about 12:30 there were shots fired very close and Scruffy and Chloe went bonkers. I heard shouting and police sirens so just took the babies and myself into the bathroom and got in the bath with them both and locked the door. The window is very high in there so I thought it was the best place to be if any more shots were fired. We stayed there until things calmed down but it did shake me up a bit. But we are fine and survived. I will try and email today. Things may be less busy today (I hope).

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5045 Jan 8, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Mam
All is fine and son is okay. Spoke to him this morning and last night.
Did not have a great night as at about 12:30 there were shots fired very close and Scruffy and Chloe went bonkers. I heard shouting and police sirens so just took the babies and myself into the bathroom and got in the bath with them both and locked the door. The window is very high in there so I thought it was the best place to be if any more shots were fired. We stayed there until things calmed down but it did shake me up a bit. But we are fine and survived. I will try and email today. Things may be less busy today (I hope).
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Glad you are okay and sounds like you used your head getting into the bathroom with the little ones.At least the police were there to calm the situation.Just stay safe and be careful.

Thank you for the pictures of the baby and the three little bulldogs.Babies taking care of each other how sweet can it get in this world.the wonder of it all.

Have a good day at work God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5046 Jan 8, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Glad you are okay and sounds like you used your head getting into the bathroom with the little ones.At least the police were there to calm the situation.Just stay safe and be careful.
Thank you for the pictures of the baby and the three little bulldogs.Babies taking care of each other how sweet can it get in this world.the wonder of it all.
Have a good day at work God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hey Mam

Were'nt the pictures of the baby and the three little bull dogs just too precious? I am happy that you liked them.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5047 Jan 8, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mam
Were'nt the pictures of the baby and the three little bull dogs just too precious? I am happy that you liked them.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

They say pictures tells the whole story.Think it is true.
Pictures like theses make me want to take them and tuck them
away from the world.Pay me no mind just my protective way of
thinking is all.Especially of the lil ones.

I got internet problems tonight.This is running really super slow for some reason.I keep having a truck add come in on my screen looking for drivers I guess.A Couple of my post got ate too so do not know why.

Have a good day God bless loveya mam whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5048 Jan 9, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Just now coming in to the thread tis nine thrity here and I finally am just getting this day to slow down.I one pooped cookie if that is possibe tonight.I spent most of the morning working to get water back into this house again.Broken water pipes,no help as all were all at work or working late.Oh humm did get it done and water back in this house again.What muscles I had feel like they been crushed if that is possible so taken some pain meds.Then spent the rest of the day doin the other sammy things around here.
Yes seen the fires there and have been praying for all and also the 7.5 shaker in alaska too.I been in heat of 117 in Kansas when traveling thru back to New Mexico not pleasant at all.Heat stroke is dangerous too with those type of conditions.
yeah is right cherianne is back with us again.Now it caught up time for all of us with the news.Grace should be coming home soon to and giving us her news.Looking forward to know all are alright.
Have a good night and a beautiful morning when you find me.God bless loveya lil whispers.
About the hottest I've been in is 101 degrees....It can be so Hot it is hard to breathe....

Grace has joined us in FaceBook...SO we have seen her pics from Disneyworld....So cute....She has alot of her and her Hubby sitting with Mickey and Goofy....Next year I hope to go there with My son and Daughter in law and grandkids....God willing

Guess what?...On fi\riday it will get up to between 70 and 5 degrees....If it is this warm in January...Can you imagine how HOT it will be this summer....:-(

Mojoe is laying righ next to me making funny noises while he is dreaming....I look at him and think how good looking a full blooded Rottweiler looks....He can be such a big baby...

Have a great day...talk with you all later

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5049 Jan 9, 2013
^^^^

It will get 70 to 75 degrees...LOL

This key board is "a mess" (Southern for not working right)

((*L-))

Location hidden

#5050 Jan 9, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
About the hottest I've been in is 101 degrees....It can be so Hot it is hard to breathe....
Grace has joined us in FaceBook...SO we have seen her pics from Disneyworld....So cute....She has alot of her and her Hubby sitting with Mickey and Goofy....Next year I hope to go there with My son and Daughter in law and grandkids....God willing
Guess what?...On fi\riday it will get up to between 70 and 5 degrees....If it is this warm in January...Can you imagine how HOT it will be this summer....:-(
Mojoe is laying righ next to me making funny noises while he is dreaming....I look at him and think how good looking a full blooded Rottweiler looks....He can be such a big baby...
Have a great day...talk with you all later
Hi Epi;
That weather sounds ideal.When it get up to 100 out here which it did this past summer we think we're baking.(lots of complainers)The average used to be between 75&80 but weather patterns are changing.
I heard alot about facebook but I do not have any relatives or friends to contact.I heard that is what it is for.
I heard alot about flordia too it must be some kind of different place.Hope you get to go with son,daughter in law and the grandbabies.My traveling is done thru the pictures I find on this internet what a way to travel.
Yep agree with you about mojoe he some kind of special baby.Still think you feed him superman dog food lol.In his pictures seems he grew up way to fast.But theses babies alway seem to retain the child in them when playin and lovin total trust.
I know Eli was abused before he came to live with me.Is things that happen that key me into it all.I keep working with him and showing him nothing to fear and no one gonna hurt him.He hangs on to me like a baby with a bottle.lol.Tis okay I figure if that where he wants to be it all pretty fine with me.
have a good day friend God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5051 Jan 9, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mam
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Good morning Cherianne;

Hope you had a good night got some sleep and rest.Tis cold cold here this morning but the skys blue and sun is shining anyway.

I run the newspaper errand early this morning before honey crawled out of bed.On my way when I hit the highway went aways and noticed something in the road it was clothing as if someone had drove along and throwed them out.First was a shirt,next came the pants,then next the unders,then one sock and then another sock but they must have keep the shoes for running.Lol I tell you cherianne that dude gonna be one cold dude in this weather.Maybe they shall return to collect them you think.lol the people in this world makes one wonder where the brick are lol lol.Have a good day at work and is sammy time for me once more.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5052 Jan 9, 2013
Hi Cherianne;

Figure you should be coming in here pretty soon.
Do not have a camera so found a set on the internet.The barn yard got two new twin baby boys lopped eared goats today.Son had bought the Mother and surprise was she was expecting.All three are doin good.Gotten them tucked away where it is warm.
Babies are so cute and tiny and can holler too lol.
You look at the avatar they look some what like theses.Two tiny little twin brothers.

Every one is doin fine here.Gotten all my critters tucked away where is warm as is a cold night once more here.Figure in about six weeks weather should start to popping some warmer spring type weather.
Banking the stove for us for comfort too.

Hope son continues to do good and that your are able to get some rest and stay safe.I keep you both tucked in prayer.

Have a good day at work today.loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5053 Jan 9, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Hi Cherianne;
Figure you should be coming in here pretty soon.
Do not have a camera so found a set on the internet.The barn yard got two new twin baby boys lopped eared goats today.Son had bought the Mother and surprise was she was expecting.All three are doin good.Gotten them tucked away where it is warm.
Babies are so cute and tiny and can holler too lol.
You look at the avatar they look some what like theses.Two tiny little twin brothers.
Every one is doin fine here.Gotten all my critters tucked away where is warm as is a cold night once more here.Figure in about six weeks weather should start to popping some warmer spring type weather.
Banking the stove for us for comfort too.
Hope son continues to do good and that your are able to get some rest and stay safe.I keep you both tucked in prayer.
Have a good day at work today.loveya mam whispers.
Hi there Mam
Thanks for your news. I liked the bit about the clothes in the road. Sounds like someone got very drunk and took their clothes off. LOL

I could not get onto the internet last night so I could not send you an email. It would not log me on. I will chat to son tonight and he will sort me out.

Spoke to son last night and he sounded just fine, only he said it was very hot.

I am hoping to get an email to you today.

The baby goats sound so precious. I cannot see them in your avatar as it does not have a picture but will come through after a while.

Speak later
Love
Cherianne
xxxxxx

Location hidden

#5054 Jan 9, 2013
Hi Mam Whispers

YOU HAVE EMAIL

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5055 Jan 9, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Hi Mam Whispers
YOU HAVE EMAIL
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Okay headed that way.

Location hidden

#5056 Jan 9, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Mam
Thanks for your news. I liked the bit about the clothes in the road. Sounds like someone got very drunk and took their clothes off. LOL
I could not get onto the internet last night so I could not send you an email. It would not log me on. I will chat to son tonight and he will sort me out.
Spoke to son last night and he sounded just fine, only he said it was very hot.
I am hoping to get an email to you today.
The baby goats sound so precious. I cannot see them in your avatar as it does not have a picture but will come through after a while.
Speak later
Love
Cherianne
xxxxxx
Hi Cherianne;
Sure glad I did not come across it walking down the road.lol.
Yep Babies cut as little buttons,another blessing for this place.Should be alot of fun to watch them romp and play when they get older.Hope that avatar comes thru as have no camera.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5057 Jan 10, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Sure glad I did not come across it walking down the road.lol.
Yep Babies cut as little buttons,another blessing for this place.Should be alot of fun to watch them romp and play when they get older.Hope that avatar comes thru as have no camera.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi Mam

I have heard that it takes about 12/24 hours for the avatar to show up. So I shall watch out for the picture of the baby goats.

Love
herianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5058 Jan 10, 2013
Hi Epi

Mojoe sounds like a really lovely animal. I know my friend had a full blooded rottweiler and she was a very special animal. She had such a sweet personality and so gentle. She was called Chelsea. Sadly she is no longer with us but she will always be remembered.

Mojoe sounds as if he is very attached to you. He is always round you resting on you or sleeping and making funny sounds. Bless his heart.

Take care Epi
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5059 Jan 10, 2013
Morning Friends.....

Grace just told us on Facebook she has strept throat...So she isn't feeling very good now...I said "I hope Mickey Mouse didn't give it to you"...LOL

Cherianne...Mojoe is so cute....He sometimes jumps up on the couch and looks at me eye to eye (because he is BIG) and he puts his paw on my chest....Like "I'm here for you Momma"...LOL...Rotts use their front paws for alot of things....

LW.....Those little goats sound so cute....When they get bigger post a pic of them in your avatar...OK?

Sunny and close to 70 today again....:-)

Have a great day everyone...Love ya

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Buck Crick 864,775
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Tony17 599,772
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 27 min Great Day of Arma... 612,909
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 49 min andet1987 6,304
The Christian Atheist debate 52 min Lbj 2,007
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 59 min RiccardoFire 6,475
White Lives MATTER 1 hr Burke Devlin 113
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr WasteWater 272,417
More from around the web