Friends who want to share daily livin...

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#5022 Jan 5, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
It is midnight here I left you a message this morning and tis almost morning again lol.It was down to 6 below zero earlier and was dropping.
Just pulled the last of the baked bread from the oven and the kitchen smells like baked bread.lol.Made the kitchen cozy warm anyway.Sure glad the bears are in hiberation right now or I might have a visitor.lol.They be back out when the weather warms up in the summer.
You would have laughted at me a couple of day ago had you been watching me.Found this over size shoe box I had hide away lol and had not labeled the contents but anyway found three pair of brand new slippers that had been gifts from a couple of years ago.lol
As I opened the box and seen what was in it my thought was awee you ole fox woman.lol Sure is good that my feet have not growin.
So guess best get around to wearing them.huh.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
Hey LW....

My Mom did the same thing....She would put thing in the bedroom she used for storage..and would forget about it. She bought Christmas gifts for people when they were on sale...and then not give it to them 4 months later (because she forgot about the other gifts) and bought other ones....LOL...She ALSO loved Yard sales and loved to go to Flea markets...:-)...I MISS HER!!!She was a very FUN person!!

Stay warm Friend....We are around 55 during the day...Not bad for January

Love ya
Epi

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5023 Jan 5, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey JL....
We have three dogs....a full blooded Rottweiler (who is only a year old)a Golden Retreiver (who has such a sweet and gentle personality)and an ornery Husky mix (who we call "The Brat")....LOL
I know you shared your childhood on the other thread. That is awesome the walk you have gone through to DENY the mterialistic things of the world to come to the Faith and Love of Jesus..THAT is all you NEED!! He will take care of you...
Have a gret day JL....Stay C_O_O_L
Thank you <3 I have a black Lab girl who's 2 and she's a total brat, especially when it comes to food! She gets in the fridge too if not watched carefully, dogs are such a blessing, my cat too I suppose, lol, my mum in law says they're Angels. Yes He takes very good care of me and it makes me sad when people don't see that. You take care too Epi, God Bless.
Peace and love and doggy kisses <3
Cherianne

Johannesburg, South Africa

#5024 Jan 5, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Hi Cherianne;
I got your news but lol at myself I sure do not how you done this.When you can e mail you shall
have to teach mam how to do that.
lol you know I am a pro at junk shopping.I been digging out the car of snow and running like a
frozen chicken out of a deep freeze with out head in this cold.I had a electric can opener for the past twenty years.Like that rabbit with the batteries it just kept on going and going and final is gone.lol.My coffee makers only last about a year but they work none stop in this house for me.lol Today while I was out running errands I finally broke down and got another electric can opener humm wonder if I can make this one last another twenty years.lol and while I was doin the buying got another coffee maker as the light on the old one is blinking at this point and time.So the kitchen is dressed to killem dead again lol lol.While I was doin the doin bought honey a new pillow too along with a collection of newspapers.
The wonder of it all.lol.
Hope son is careful when he goes out on site again and do not blame you abit over not leaving the car parked best to be safe than sorry theses days.One learns not to trust to far in this day and age.
In afew more days you shall have to return to work too but glad you had sometime off and got alot done in that period of time.
Well know this is short but it is getting dark and time to close thoses babies in the sheds and gather in wood for the night and prepare dinner.
And think I shall bake some fresh buns this evening too.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi Masm

Yes when you need to get a message to someone you will try all sorts. THAT IS WHAT I DID. Copy and paste. Works everytime.

It is Late Saturday afternoon. I have been to my friend as son went to hang out with his Dad before heading off to the Northern Cape. Mam I am dreading it because this time is 2 whole weeks. My friend is on standby if help is needed but I pray to God that everything will be fine. I have to believe that cos there is nothing else I can do.

Babies are doing okay. Chloe has gone on a "food strike" AGAIN but I am persevering. I wish that people would not give them biltong and the likes cos it makes it very difficult for me afterwards. Anyway I sat them down and told them that Christmas and New Year are over and we now have to return to normal and eat our normal food. I gained 3 kgs so I am on diet as of right now. Si is my friend as her jeans are also tight on her.

The house is clean, the washing is done and the ironing, so I wait patiently for Monday to take Son to work for his stint in the Northern Cape. and can then pray and hoepthat he has a safe trip and that the 2 weeks go by quickly. His BP is still not good (the Dr could nto get a reading) so he has to be eating salty foods for the trip down there. Mam please put him in your prayers, I worry so much about him and I do not want him to know that I am stressing about being alone. BUT I done it twice before for a week so I am sure that the Dear Lord will take care of me. The days are fine but the nights are the problem. Scruff barks at everything and I don't know which bark is the important bark. I am still learning.

Well mam, I am waiting on son to comehome so that I can give him his dinner and then I shall be going to bed. The new meds are different and I still need to get used to them. I am just so tired out. I feel that I could sleep for ever. I will adjust is the only thing that keeps me sane.

Take care of yourselves and I send all my love to you and Honey, son and daughter and the grand kids. I keep thinking of that song 'THERE AIN'T NO MOUTAIN HIGH ENOUGH". In our case it is so true. If one thing does not work then another avenue will work. That is what I did with my email.

Love and kisses and well wishes over the Atlantic ocean to you.
Lover Cherianne and Son
xxxxxxxx
Big hug and cuddle for Eli. My big boy.
Cherianne

Johannesburg, South Africa

#5025 Jan 5, 2013
Hi Epi and JuicyLu

Hope that all is well with you and yours. Everything is fine here. Just going into a downwards slide because I return to work on Monday. WOW the time went quickly but boy did we have a good time.

The babies enjoyed Christmas with Turkey and the trimmings and New Year with Roast Lamb and all the trimmings. Some silly sod gave them biltong so I have problems with Chloe who thinks that chicken is rice is not on sice tasting the lamb and biltong.

She thinks that she is royalty and in my eyes she is but my pocket is "no where royal" so it is back to chicken and rice and just get on with it.

Epi, Mojoe sounds like he really enjoyed the Christmas and New Year time. What a little "cracker" he is. Bless his heart.

Well people, I do not think I will be speaking to you until I return tow ork, but enjoy and keep loving everybody.

Love
Cherianne
xxxxxxx

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5026 Jan 5, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey LW....
My Mom did the same thing....She would put thing in the bedroom she used for storage..and would forget about it. She bought Christmas gifts for people when they were on sale...and then not give it to them 4 months later (because she forgot about the other gifts) and bought other ones....LOL...She ALSO loved Yard sales and loved to go to Flea markets...:-)...I MISS HER!!!She was a very FUN person!!
Stay warm Friend....We are around 55 during the day...Not bad for January
Love ya
Epi
Hi Epi;

Whoo is one of my bad habits.I buy things for others but give the item to them right away,as I never know what tomorrow holds.However when I given a gift I tend to hide it.lol.

My dad was the mischeif maker always laughing over something and he was the critter lover where my Mom was alway making something.
I got the best of both from them.

I spent alot of time with my dad fishing,hunting,tinkering around in his work shop with him.Got my very first sex talk on a stool in his work shop.I was both son and daughter rolled up in one small package for him.Where with my mom time spent was in sewing,cookin, and decorating making a home warm and comfortable the whole of the womanly world and got my first sex talk from her durning a canning cession over the pear jars.My mom had the love of music.For mom I was a daughter of sugar and spice everything nice.Both are passed within 29 days of each other almost thrity years ago but the memories of the good times linger always close to my heart.

I bought some beautiful junk in my day.lol.Had myself a ball of a time doin so.No tellin how much money I saved doin so.I really do not go lookin for mischeif but think it manages to find me.Cause alot lot of times I bought something to play a joke on someone.lol.

How's mojoe,stumpy and brat theses days.Eli hears my voice and feet headed for the coffee maker in the mornings and he starts that whinning and barking for me to come and get him out of his bed too where the others sleep in later.lol the wonder of it all.
Have a good day friend God bless loveya lil whispers

Location hidden

#5027 Jan 5, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Masm
Yes when you need to get a message to someone you will try all sorts. THAT IS WHAT I DID. Copy and paste. Works everytime.
It is Late Saturday afternoon. I have been to my friend as son went to hang out with his Dad before heading off to the Northern Cape. Mam I am dreading it because this time is 2 whole weeks. My friend is on standby if help is needed but I pray to God that everything will be fine. I have to believe that cos there is nothing else I can do.
Babies are doing okay. Chloe has gone on a "food strike" AGAIN but I am persevering. I wish that people would not give them biltong and the likes cos it makes it very difficult for me afterwards. Anyway I sat them down and told them that Christmas and New Year are over and we now have to return to normal and eat our normal food. I gained 3 kgs so I am on diet as of right now. Si is my friend as her jeans are also tight on her.
The house is clean, the washing is done and the ironing, so I wait patiently for Monday to take Son to work for his stint in the Northern Cape. and can then pray and hoepthat he has a safe trip and that the 2 weeks go by quickly. His BP is still not good (the Dr could nto get a reading) so he has to be eating salty foods for the trip down there. Mam please put him in your prayers, I worry so much about him and I do not want him to know that I am stressing about being alone. BUT I done it twice before for a week so I am sure that the Dear Lord will take care of me. The days are fine but the nights are the problem. Scruff barks at everything and I don't know which bark is the important bark. I am still learning.
Well mam, I am waiting on son to comehome so that I can give him his dinner and then I shall be going to bed. The new meds are different and I still need to get used to them. I am just so tired out. I feel that I could sleep for ever. I will adjust is the only thing that keeps me sane.
Take care of yourselves and I send all my love to you and Honey, son and daughter and the grand kids. I keep thinking of that song 'THERE AIN'T NO MOUTAIN HIGH ENOUGH". In our case it is so true. If one thing does not work then another avenue will work. That is what I did with my email.
Love and kisses and well wishes over the Atlantic ocean to you.
Lover Cherianne and Son
xxxxxxxx
Big hug and cuddle for Eli. My big boy.
Hi Cherianne;

Those two weeks will fly by quickly.Know what you going thru been there and done that walk many a time.Just place all the trust in God.Glad you got a message thru to me.Hope you be able to stay in touch with son while he is gone from home.Tis good to know friend is close by you too.I keep you both in my prayers.

Odd you make comment about the mountain.Music sure can convey some strong feelings.I say this cause when honey and I first got married he buy music with lyric to express his feelings toward me.Still remember the first album he bought for me.But then I have a stong love of music too.

So the little missy coke bottle player has gone on strike again.lol
She will eat when she gets hungry enough do not fret over this.They are like children with candy.lol

You can give me your extra 3kgs cause I fighting to hang on too my weight of 100 pounds.I got down to 97 pounds in October and got a bit concerned.I keep shrinking while everyone else is blooming.lol.
I need to figure out what I doin wrong.

Hoping the next time the housekeeper comes it works out as good as this last visit did for you.Glad you gotten the house all done as you like it.Especially with you returning to work on monday.
Have a good day.God bless loveya mam whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5028 Jan 6, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Whoo is one of my bad habits.I buy things for others but give the item to them right away,as I never know what tomorrow holds.However when I given a gift I tend to hide it.lol.
My dad was the mischeif maker always laughing over something and he was the critter lover where my Mom was alway making something.
I got the best of both from them.
I spent alot of time with my dad fishing,hunting,tinkering around in his work shop with him.Got my very first sex talk on a stool in his work shop.I was both son and daughter rolled up in one small package for him.Where with my mom time spent was in sewing,cookin, and decorating making a home warm and comfortable the whole of the womanly world and got my first sex talk from her durning a canning cession over the pear jars.My mom had the love of music.For mom I was a daughter of sugar and spice everything nice.Both are passed within 29 days of each other almost thrity years ago but the memories of the good times linger always close to my heart.
I bought some beautiful junk in my day.lol.Had myself a ball of a time doin so.No tellin how much money I saved doin so.I really do not go lookin for mischeif but think it manages to find me.Cause alot lot of times I bought something to play a joke on someone.lol.
How's mojoe,stumpy and brat theses days.Eli hears my voice and feet headed for the coffee maker in the mornings and he starts that whinning and barking for me to come and get him out of his bed too where the others sleep in later.lol the wonder of it all.
Have a good day friend God bless loveya lil whispers
It is SONday.....:-)

Everyone is doing good (Well youngest son needs prayer)...I hope everyone in your group is doing well. I have a Kindle and am watching old TV shows and I am watching "Bones" and there was one filmed in New Mexico and Alberqueue (sp). On scene the Indian sheriff drove the anthropoligist and FBI agent out in the desert and left them there....I thought of you....Rough and Ready land.....Beautiful Stark land...I see why they call it "The Land of Enchantment"

Have a great day today...(I get to talk to those cuties today)Oh yea here is a funny thng the 3 year old said while mom was taking him to Pre-school "Hey Mom...Look a Tater Tot"....Mom said "I have a Tater Tot in the back seat"...He said "No, Mom...those kids are sitting on it" and my daughter in law looked over at a playground and saw two kids sitting on a "Teeter Totter"....LOL

Location hidden

#5029 Jan 6, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is SONday.....:-)
Everyone is doing good (Well youngest son needs prayer)...I hope everyone in your group is doing well. I have a Kindle and am watching old TV shows and I am watching "Bones" and there was one filmed in New Mexico and Alberqueue (sp). On scene the Indian sheriff drove the anthropoligist and FBI agent out in the desert and left them there....I thought of you....Rough and Ready land.....Beautiful Stark land...I see why they call it "The Land of Enchantment"
Have a great day today...(I get to talk to those cuties today)Oh yea here is a funny thng the 3 year old said while mom was taking him to Pre-school "Hey Mom...Look a Tater Tot"....Mom said "I have a Tater Tot in the back seat"...He said "No, Mom...those kids are sitting on it" and my daughter in law looked over at a playground and saw two kids sitting on a "Teeter Totter"....LOL
Morning Epi;

Tater Tot lol lol hey it worked for him.Loved the expression have a tater tot in back seat.lol lol They got to be a ball a minute to be around.

I watched some of thoses movies.They show the good stuff really not quite like it really is.lol.If people could see what how people out here really live they would probably fall down from the shock lol.Like example first time they would see animal buried in ground to be cooked or to know some houses made out of adobe(dirt)or see chiles handing on side of house to dry for grinding or jerky hanging on a clothes lines to dry for eating lol.Or to watch one of us out picking plants in the wild for meds and spices for food.know they would think us nuts upstairs.Is no doubt the beauty
but also very deceiving too.Awee known as the land of enchantment.
It often been said if one can live here they can survive anywhere.
I been tucked away here so long sure would have some doubts about that saying.lol I do not know about the rough and ready cause it even tries me from time to time.You are so blessed with where you live and all convinances it has to offer.

Everyone is doin fine out here.Yes shall tuck youngest son in prayers.Have a good day friend enjoy it all for what it holds.God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5030 Jan 7, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Epi;
Tater Tot lol lol hey it worked for him.Loved the expression have a tater tot in back seat.lol lol They got to be a ball a minute to be around.
I watched some of thoses movies.They show the good stuff really not quite like it really is.lol.If people could see what how people out here really live they would probably fall down from the shock lol.Like example first time they would see animal buried in ground to be cooked or to know some houses made out of adobe(dirt)or see chiles handing on side of house to dry for grinding or jerky hanging on a clothes lines to dry for eating lol.Or to watch one of us out picking plants in the wild for meds and spices for food.know they would think us nuts upstairs.Is no doubt the beauty
but also very deceiving too.Awee known as the land of enchantment.
It often been said if one can live here they can survive anywhere.
I been tucked away here so long sure would have some doubts about that saying.lol I do not know about the rough and ready cause it even tries me from time to time.You are so blessed with where you live and all convinances it has to offer.
Everyone is doin fine out here.Yes shall tuck youngest son in prayers.Have a good day friend enjoy it all for what it holds.God bless loveya lil whispers.
Yes....He said last night...Hey gramma can I come to your House? I said I wish you could sweetie....He said You can come to mine...OK?
So sweet....Then my grandaughter made Funny faces for the camera....Cracked me up....

It is nice here...But the Humidity in summer is ver uncomfortable and there is always the chance of a Major Hurricane coming on shore and causing alot of damage.I pray that...that doesn't happen every summer/Fall.

I thought Cherianne might stop by...but after being off for Holiday I'm sure she has alot to catch up on....Maybe later....

Love you all

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5031 Jan 7, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
Hi Epi and JuicyLu
Hope that all is well with you and yours. Everything is fine here. Just going into a downwards slide because I return to work on Monday. WOW the time went quickly but boy did we have a good time.
The babies enjoyed Christmas with Turkey and the trimmings and New Year with Roast Lamb and all the trimmings. Some silly sod gave them biltong so I have problems with Chloe who thinks that chicken is rice is not on sice tasting the lamb and biltong.
She thinks that she is royalty and in my eyes she is but my pocket is "no where royal" so it is back to chicken and rice and just get on with it.
Epi, Mojoe sounds like he really enjoyed the Christmas and New Year time. What a little "cracker" he is. Bless his heart.
Well people, I do not think I will be speaking to you until I return tow ork, but enjoy and keep loving everybody.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxxxx
Hi Cherianne :D
That food sounds delicious! I might go grab a late dinner now. What part of Sth Africa are you from? I have some lovely new Christian neighbours from Soweto. Seems like you had a lovely Christmas.
Peace, love and assorted delectables <3

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#5032 Jan 7, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne :D
That food sounds delicious! I might go grab a late dinner now. What part of Sth Africa are you from? I have some lovely new Christian neighbours from Soweto. Seems like you had a lovely Christmas.
Peace, love and assorted delectables <3
Hi Juicylu

Soweto is very near to where I live. I am from Johannesburg. Have not really been able to chat to you as was on leave and my computer broke. It is my first day back at work and I am battling to get into work mode. Perhaps during the course of this week I shlal be able to spend more time on topix and get to know you.

Take care and God bless.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5033 Jan 7, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Those two weeks will fly by quickly.Know what you going thru been there and done that walk many a time.Just place all the trust in God.Glad you got a message thru to me.Hope you be able to stay in touch with son while he is gone from home.Tis good to know friend is close by you too.I keep you both in my prayers.
Odd you make comment about the mountain.Music sure can convey some strong feelings.I say this cause when honey and I first got married he buy music with lyric to express his feelings toward me.Still remember the first album he bought for me.But then I have a stong love of music too.
So the little missy coke bottle player has gone on strike again.lol
She will eat when she gets hungry enough do not fret over this.They are like children with candy.lol
You can give me your extra 3kgs cause I fighting to hang on too my weight of 100 pounds.I got down to 97 pounds in October and got a bit concerned.I keep shrinking while everyone else is blooming.lol.
I need to figure out what I doin wrong.
Hoping the next time the housekeeper comes it works out as good as this last visit did for you.Glad you gotten the house all done as you like it.Especially with you returning to work on monday.
Have a good day.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Dear Mam

You have email. I will try and get some news into an email for you but today has been madness (first day back).

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5034 Jan 7, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes....He said last night...Hey gramma can I come to your House? I said I wish you could sweetie....He said You can come to mine...OK?
So sweet....Then my grandaughter made Funny faces for the camera....Cracked me up....
It is nice here...But the Humidity in summer is ver uncomfortable and there is always the chance of a Major Hurricane coming on shore and causing alot of damage.I pray that...that doesn't happen every summer/Fall.
I thought Cherianne might stop by...but after being off for Holiday I'm sure she has alot to catch up on....Maybe later....
Love you all
Morning Epi;

The little fellow is missin you.Can remember how when my grandsons were small they would want to come to my house and they would pester the daughter and she just bring them.Tis a good thing we lived a five minute drive away.

Have blue skies here today and it a bit warmer for a change.That cold snap that moved out sure was a bugger to get thru.Tried the patients to the limit.When our humidity get up to 20 it storms we had low humidity here.But living in high in the mountains the nights can get very cold.

Lookin to hear all about Graces trip with honey when she get back here with us.Hope they are having a bang of a good time together.

We got valentines day on its way.Got any special plans in the making yet.I hit the dollar store the other day and they already packed up the christmas and displayed the valentine items.

Location hidden

#5035 Jan 7, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Mam
You have email. I will try and get some news into an email for you but today has been madness (first day back).
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Morning Cherianne;

Returning to work is always the pits and time off seems to fly faster than the wind.The first week seems to be the hardest to
get back into the grove of things.When I first retired I almost
drove myself nuts and everyone around me too.Seemed like I was being punished after all I had worked fourty seven years and then
the program got changed all of a sudden.Retirement check came but the hands were vacant.

Been down to the bottom this morning and brought up another pick up load of wood supply the skies nice and blue and is warmer but is another snow storm movin into our area.Do not think it will hit here but one never knows and is best to be prepared is nothing worse then being caught without.Oh well cherianne will be summer soon and I can start chasing the bears again.Just playin with you.lol lol.

Neigbors horses got lose on sunday and ended up at my place.They had quite a time caughting them to take them back home.lol those fellows tried buckets of feed that did not work and they tried chasing them that did not work.Here is why there horses were female and my Doc is a male.Those girls were interested in the fellow here lol.Wished you been here to watch the show.lol.

Have a good day God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5036 Jan 7, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Cherianne;
Returning to work is always the pits and time off seems to fly faster than the wind.The first week seems to be the hardest to
get back into the grove of things.When I first retired I almost
drove myself nuts and everyone around me too.Seemed like I was being punished after all I had worked fourty seven years and then
the program got changed all of a sudden.Retirement check came but the hands were vacant.
Been down to the bottom this morning and brought up another pick up load of wood supply the skies nice and blue and is warmer but is another snow storm movin into our area.Do not think it will hit here but one never knows and is best to be prepared is nothing worse then being caught without.Oh well cherianne will be summer soon and I can start chasing the bears again.Just playin with you.lol lol.
Neigbors horses got lose on sunday and ended up at my place.They had quite a time caughting them to take them back home.lol those fellows tried buckets of feed that did not work and they tried chasing them that did not work.Here is why there horses were female and my Doc is a male.Those girls were interested in the fellow here lol.Wished you been here to watch the show.lol.
Hi there Mam

Thanks for your news. I bet I would have had a good laugh at the horses. I will try and email today but have received some bad news and I am waiting to hear from the cousins exactly what is going on. My Aunt who had the hip replacement, could not be woken yesterday morning and she was rushed to hospital and from what I can gather they suspected a stroke. She is unable to speak and barely able to even open her eyes. Scans results ruled out stroke. Bloods & other tests reveal metabolic acidosis, pneumonia, dehydration. Oh Mam please keep her in your prayers.

I will keep you posted.

Another day in "paradise".

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5037 Jan 7, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Mam
Thanks for your news. I bet I would have had a good laugh at the horses. I will try and email today but have received some bad news and I am waiting to hear from the cousins exactly what is going on. My Aunt who had the hip replacement, could not be woken yesterday morning and she was rushed to hospital and from what I can gather they suspected a stroke. She is unable to speak and barely able to even open her eyes. Scans results ruled out stroke. Bloods & other tests reveal metabolic acidosis, pneumonia, dehydration. Oh Mam please keep her in your prayers.
I will keep you posted.
Another day in "paradise".
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Was some romancing going on in the yard.lol.I tried to tell the fellows mother nature has her way of doin things but they did not listen to lil me lol.So I just let them do as they pleased lol.Yep your right I enjoyed the show.

The rest of this post taking to e mail to you.So look for it.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5038 Jan 8, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Epi;
The little fellow is missin you.Can remember how when my grandsons were small they would want to come to my house and they would pester the daughter and she just bring them.Tis a good thing we lived a five minute drive away.
Have blue skies here today and it a bit warmer for a change.That cold snap that moved out sure was a bugger to get thru.Tried the patients to the limit.When our humidity get up to 20 it storms we had low humidity here.But living in high in the mountains the nights can get very cold.
Lookin to hear all about Graces trip with honey when she get back here with us.Hope they are having a bang of a good time together.
We got valentines day on its way.Got any special plans in the making yet.I hit the dollar store the other day and they already packed up the christmas and displayed the valentine items.
Hey LW.....

Blue skies is good (Even if it is COLD).....Guess what we will be on Friday? Seventy (70) degrees.....Nice for the beginning of January. I see in Ohio it is 22 degrees and will go all the way up to 38 degrees today. And living in NE Ohio we had a thing called Lake effect where it was kinda cloudy alot....Not Bright Blue sunny days like here....

I see Cheri is back....Yeah....Hope her 2 weeks go by fast so she can be with her son....I know I would be lonely if my Hubby wasn't here (with our three dogs....LOL)

Did you see the HEAT and Fires going on in Australia. Serah said it may be the worst summer on record. I mean highs of 115 degrees and no rain dries everything out....Say a prayer for them.

Love to everyone

God Bless

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5039 Jan 8, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Mam
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hey Cheriann

Good to see you friend....How are your eyes now? Take care and don't work too hard....

God Bless

Location hidden

#5041 Jan 8, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Cheriann
Good to see you friend....How are your eyes now? Take care and don't work too hard....
God Bless
Hi Epi

Yeah I am back (and I am working in a flat spin). Busy and trying to catch up to date. Eyes doing just fine but the astigmatisms make me still wear my glasses for computer work. I don't mind as I can see just fine to drive now and to watch TV without any glasses at all.

I see Mojoe has been keeping you amused. He is a cracker, he is.

Will try and get to posting when the work slacks off and things get back to normal.

Take care
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5042 Jan 8, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey LW.....
Blue skies is good (Even if it is COLD).....Guess what we will be on Friday? Seventy (70) degrees.....Nice for the beginning of January. I see in Ohio it is 22 degrees and will go all the way up to 38 degrees today. And living in NE Ohio we had a thing called Lake effect where it was kinda cloudy alot....Not Bright Blue sunny days like here....
I see Cheri is back....Yeah....Hope her 2 weeks go by fast so she can be with her son....I know I would be lonely if my Hubby wasn't here (with our three dogs....LOL)
Did you see the HEAT and Fires going on in Australia. Serah said it may be the worst summer on record. I mean highs of 115 degrees and no rain dries everything out....Say a prayer for them.
Love to everyone
God Bless
Hi Epi;

Just now coming in to the thread tis nine thrity here and I finally am just getting this day to slow down.I one pooped cookie if that is possibe tonight.I spent most of the morning working to get water back into this house again.Broken water pipes,no help as all were all at work or working late.Oh humm did get it done and water back in this house again.What muscles I had feel like they been crushed if that is possible so taken some pain meds.Then spent the rest of the day doin the other sammy things around here.

Yes seen the fires there and have been praying for all and also the 7.5 shaker in alaska too.I been in heat of 117 in Kansas when traveling thru back to New Mexico not pleasant at all.Heat stroke is dangerous too with those type of conditions.

yeah is right cherianne is back with us again.Now it caught up time for all of us with the news.Grace should be coming home soon to and giving us her news.Looking forward to know all are alright.

Have a good night and a beautiful morning when you find me.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 24 min Maxxx_Payne 17,274
Is Dwayne Johnson The Rock a real man ? (Aug '14) 1 hr unserve username 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 619,708
-----1-World 'MARK' Closer / POPE & U.N. ----- 2 hr News July 2017 1
ex wives of PTSD veterans (Mar '12) 2 hr Pbjmummy32 36
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Robert F 683,926
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr Aerobatty 983,250
More from around the web