Friends who want to share daily livin...

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#5000 Jan 1, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
H
A
P
P
Y
~
N
E
W
~
Y
E
A
R
Everyone....I pray that 2013 is a Blessed one for you ALL.
Love you
Hi, I was hoping to join you. Happy New Year and God Bless <3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5001 Jan 1, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
H
A
P
P
Y
~
N
E
W
~
Y
E
A
R
Everyone....I pray that 2013 is a Blessed one for you ALL.
Love you
Hi Epi;

Cherianne call by phone this morning and is doin fine.She gonna see if son can repair the computer.

I am a happy camper tonight.It is snowing here.lol Been outside walking in it.It is a dry snow.Feet going crunch crunch beautiful sound in the snow.Huge flakes bigger than corn flakes out of a cereal box.Icecycles hanging off of the eves of the house.Snow hanging on the trees,scrubs,and the mountain in the back yard is all dressed up in a suit of white wonder.It is 18 degrees.

First New Years baby has also arrivied it is a bouncin girl.six pound five ounces and she was ninteen inches long.Welcome to this wonderful world lil one.Born in Albuquerque.Announced on the news tonight.They gave no name for safety reasons.

All the critter babies are hunkered down in there beds tonight.lol
Honey told Eli tonight well I see she turned you into a panty zzz and melted you down to her size.lol.And I started laughing and Eli started barking.He told Eli this cause he turned into a lover boy.lol.

Have a good evening God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#5002 Jan 2, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Cherianne call by phone this morning and is doin fine.She gonna see if son can repair the computer.
I am a happy camper tonight.It is snowing here.lol Been outside walking in it.It is a dry snow.Feet going crunch crunch beautiful sound in the snow.Huge flakes bigger than corn flakes out of a cereal box.Icecycles hanging off of the eves of the house.Snow hanging on the trees,scrubs,and the mountain in the back yard is all dressed up in a suit of white wonder.It is 18 degrees.
First New Years baby has also arrivied it is a bouncin girl.six pound five ounces and she was ninteen inches long.Welcome to this wonderful world lil one.Born in Albuquerque.Announced on the news tonight.They gave no name for safety reasons.
All the critter babies are hunkered down in there beds tonight.lol
Honey told Eli tonight well I see she turned you into a panty zzz and melted you down to her size.lol.And I started laughing and Eli started barking.He told Eli this cause he turned into a lover boy.lol.
Have a good evening God bless loveya lil whispers.
LOL....My hubby says that bout Mojoe...When he sits on the couch next to me and puts his big paw on my shoulder and looks in my eyes....I say "Awww...What a sweetie"....and rub his belly and he puts his head up and looks up at the celing. Also when I get my mirror the sun shines (or the lamp light) on it and lights bounce around the room and up on the ceiling and he follows it and jumps on it when it is on the floor....Cracks me up...My husband said that it is making him retarded....I said NO he is having FUN.....LOL

Today it will be in the sixties and rain...Nice for the beginning of January...In Ohio we had weather like you...There is alot of snow up there now.

Have a great day today....Love to you ALL

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5003 Jan 2, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, I was hoping to join you. Happy New Year and God Bless <3
Hey JL.....Happy New year to you too.....

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#5004 Jan 2, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey JL.....Happy New year to you too.....
I wish we had snow here, it's so hot and humid right now but at least the boys and I can go swimming a lot, it tires them out, which is great as I can have some time to myself.
I really like your prayers btw, thanks for sharing them :) They certainly make up for Duane, who is really upsetting me tonight.*shaking it off* Do you have kids?
Peace <3

Location hidden

#5005 Jan 2, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....My hubby says that bout Mojoe...When he sits on the couch next to me and puts his big paw on my shoulder and looks in my eyes....I say "Awww...What a sweetie"....and rub his belly and he puts his head up and looks up at the celing. Also when I get my mirror the sun shines (or the lamp light) on it and lights bounce around the room and up on the ceiling and he follows it and jumps on it when it is on the floor....Cracks me up...My husband said that it is making him retarded....I said NO he is having FUN.....LOL
Today it will be in the sixties and rain...Nice for the beginning of January...In Ohio we had weather like you...There is alot of snow up there now.
Have a great day today....Love to you ALL
Hi Epi;

Guess we are both guility as charged of spoiling those critters.lol.That is what makes it all so enjoyabe with lots of happiness.I sure laughed over the mirror playin with mojoe.Like honey said to me one time one kiss from you and I down a melt down lol.Such ways honey describes things huh.But gosh they get next to you-you just gotta spoil.lol Comes with the territory.They do not want to be spoil it is best a avoid the territory lol.The wonder of it all.Life would sure be dull without critters and honeys and kids and grandchildren.Goes to show life is a merry go round.

I had a good holiday got all that I wished for the parade,some fudge and the snow.Had myself a grand time too.Got another dusting of snow here and got down to four below zero last night and is brr here today again.Soon think it will be headed east too.

Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#5006 Jan 2, 2013
Hello my dear friends..

It was snowing here today as well. Thank God, It stopped before it accumulated into anything. I have to drive to the Charlotte airport in the morning. D Day has arrived..Finally..Our second honeymoon in Disney World..I am so excited. I will fill you in with details and pictures to those who are on "the Family" Facebook page. God Bless each one of you..Love to you and your families
Cherianne

Johannesburg, South Africa

#5007 Jan 2, 2013
Hey Mam Whispers, Epi, Grace and juicyLu and anyone that that pops in.

I amd Son are doing fine. My computer is down and I am using sons's for the time being. He is going to hook something up for me whilst he is in the Northern Cape. Not looking forward to that as I shall be alone for two weeks, but it cannot be helped.

Mam Whispers I will try and get a message via email to you soon and Epi, Mojoe sounds like he loves Christmas adn New Year.

We are both fine just very hot (heat wave) after all the rain. Thank you Epi for the wonderful Chstimas/New Year prayer. Has anyone heard from Glasgow Addict? What his grandchild not due now? I seem to remember it was at this time.

I do not want to take advantage of my "yes" to use your inter so I shall make this short but sweet.

Mam, thank you for all the news and it was wonderful to hear your voice on the phone. It made me feel like I was "coming home". Has anyone read the book by Rosamonda Pilnecher called "Coming Hom" What a treat! you have to read it God bless all and take care of yourselves. Until the 7th.
Love Cherianne
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS Mam Whispers. it were bgrand to hear your Voice. It were really grand.

Location hidden

#5008 Jan 2, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
Hey Mam Whispers, Epi, Grace and juicyLu and anyone that that pops in.
I amd Son are doing fine. My computer is down and I am using sons's for the time being. He is going to hook something up for me whilst he is in the Northern Cape. Not looking forward to that as I shall be alone for two weeks, but it cannot be helped.
Mam Whispers I will try and get a message via email to you soon and Epi, Mojoe sounds like he loves Christmas adn New Year.
We are both fine just very hot (heat wave) after all the rain. Thank you Epi for the wonderful Chstimas/New Year prayer. Has anyone heard from Glasgow Addict? What his grandchild not due now? I seem to remember it was at this time.
I do not want to take advantage of my "yes" to use your inter so I shall make this short but sweet.
Mam, thank you for all the news and it was wonderful to hear your voice on the phone. It made me feel like I was "coming home". Has anyone read the book by Rosamonda Pilnecher called "Coming Hom" What a treat! you have to read it God bless all and take care of yourselves. Until the 7th.
Love Cherianne
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PS Mam Whispers. it were bgrand to hear your Voice. It were really grand.
Hi Cherianne;

Tis is good to hear from you.I shall keep an eye on my e mail for your news.Hope son gets that something hooked up for you as I shall try to stay close to you thru thoses two weeks.Just stay safe and be careful.Hey when the internet does not work,and the mail is slower then pony express there is always telephone system.
The two of us together poineered the way to stay in touch with each other and not oceans,bad weather or broken computers keep friends apart that owns a mountain of love for each other.Yes God moves in mysterious ways.God bless always loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5009 Jan 2, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
Hello my dear friends..
It was snowing here today as well. Thank God, It stopped before it accumulated into anything. I have to drive to the Charlotte airport in the morning. D Day has arrived..Finally..Our second honeymoon in Disney World..I am so excited. I will fill you in with details and pictures to those who are on "the Family" Facebook page. God Bless each one of you..Love to you and your families
Hi Grace;

I tuck you in prayer for a safe and happy trip.Have a wonderful time with each other.Go and play and have a ball of a time.Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5010 Jan 3, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish we had snow here, it's so hot and humid right now but at least the boys and I can go swimming a lot, it tires them out, which is great as I can have some time to myself.
I really like your prayers btw, thanks for sharing them :) They certainly make up for Duane, who is really upsetting me tonight.*shaking it off* Do you have kids?
Peace <3
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner....

Yes I also have 2 boys and my husband has 3 boys so all total we have 5 boys and 9 grandkids. They don't live by us so its kinda lonely sometimes...But I talk to them whenever I can

Stay Cool JL (I have a friend that lives in Adelaide) and she said it was going to get up to 111 today and 115 tomorrow, they are watching for fires.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5011 Jan 3, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Guess we are both guility as charged of spoiling those critters.lol.That is what makes it all so enjoyabe with lots of happiness.I sure laughed over the mirror playin with mojoe.Like honey said to me one time one kiss from you and I down a melt down lol.Such ways honey describes things huh.But gosh they get next to you-you just gotta spoil.lol Comes with the territory.They do not want to be spoil it is best a avoid the territory lol.The wonder of it all.Life would sure be dull without critters and honeys and kids and grandchildren.Goes to show life is a merry go round.
I had a good holiday got all that I wished for the parade,some fudge and the snow.Had myself a grand time too.Got another dusting of snow here and got down to four below zero last night and is brr here today again.Soon think it will be headed east too.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
Hi LW....SOrry I didn't stop in here this morning. It has been raining all day here and cool....Dogs are sitting by the windows looking out thinking "I wish I was out there"

Love ya...Talk to you later

Location hidden

#5012 Jan 3, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi LW....SOrry I didn't stop in here this morning. It has been raining all day here and cool....Dogs are sitting by the windows looking out thinking "I wish I was out there"
Love ya...Talk to you later
Hi Epi;

It has been extemely cold out here.Past few days has never gotten above zero and the nights are heartless here.I been carrin arm load after arm load of wood in for the stove.Been keeping the stove banked day and night here.Honey says to me thank God I got you to take care of us.Can even see the cold weather wearing on the furry critters too.Just striving to maintain and do what is best for all.know this is most probably headed for the folks in the east too.

Son had some more broken water pipes which was fixed.So helped him with some insulation as heat tape does not work when the electric is not working properly in this rural area.Seems like theses storm destroy there equipment.Daughter the roads were not passable to go to work.Boss told her to just stay put at home as was too nasty to come to work.Otherwise all are doing well.

Do the your furry ones lay around and sleep when you have bad weather.Mine are all pretty old and lay around sleeping all except Eli.He goes out than comes scratching on the door wanting in lol.He see the snows and put on his brakes in a hurry lol.My squirrel buddy made his way to the feed box just before the storm hit so know he is surviving pretty good too.
have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5013 Jan 3, 2013
Hi Cherianne;

Have you on my mind tonight so will leave you my news here.Hope you and son are well and doin okay.

Son and daughter have been by here to check in and see us tonight.Everyone is doin okay.

Is extremely cold here tonight.I expect I shall be up all night staying after the stove to keep it burning.News announced in some of the mountain areas temperatures can expect to be 35 below zero tonight.Another storm is moving thru again.All kinds of warnings in the news about this storm and it's dangers.So as usural I shall hunker down and wait it out.

This weather put a stop to some of my sammy jobs just too cold to work outside.So I am only able to take care of the basic.Furry critters been staying in the sheds.They hit the feed bins and water and then head back to the sheds for shelter.I gotten the heaters running full time to keep the water thawed for them.Anyway keeping a close check on all of them.

Well,in three or four days you shall be returning to work unless I gotten my dates wrong.Hope you had a good time and was able to enjoy afew things and got some rest too.

Well hope you find this post should you peep in on your friends computer.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#5014 Jan 3, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner....
Yes I also have 2 boys and my husband has 3 boys so all total we have 5 boys and 9 grandkids. They don't live by us so its kinda lonely sometimes...But I talk to them whenever I can
Stay Cool JL (I have a friend that lives in Adelaide) and she said it was going to get up to 111 today and 115 tomorrow, they are watching for fires.
No apologies necessary, life gets busy sometimes :D
Yeah there's been a few fires out that way recently, Brissy had some a couple of months ago, my boys' school even had to get evacuated, thank God the fire didn't quite reach it though, and the kids were able to return a couple of days later when the smoke cleared. 5 boys? Wow, I thought I was busy with 3! They sure keep me on my toes. I think it may be hotter here than Adelaide but I'm not sure of your temp measurements, here it's suppose to get up to 30 degrees in the next two days, it's really sticky though so I took the boys to the beach yesterday, it's much cooler there.
I can understand loneliness, with my hubby gone and the boys sometimes being gone to their Grandma's (it's school hols here) I find myself alone a fair bit, even when my boys are here they're usually at their friend's houses playing. It's nice to come here and talk to other adults sometimes.

Anyhoo, I think my pup locked himself in the bathroom again, he can't get enough of our laundry hamper, I'll catch you later, God willing.
Peace <3

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5015 Jan 4, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
It has been extemely cold out here.Past few days has never gotten above zero and the nights are heartless here.I been carrin arm load after arm load of wood in for the stove.Been keeping the stove banked day and night here.Honey says to me thank God I got you to take care of us.Can even see the cold weather wearing on the furry critters too.Just striving to maintain and do what is best for all.know this is most probably headed for the folks in the east too.
Son had some more broken water pipes which was fixed.So helped him with some insulation as heat tape does not work when the electric is not working properly in this rural area.Seems like theses storm destroy there equipment.Daughter the roads were not passable to go to work.Boss told her to just stay put at home as was too nasty to come to work.Otherwise all are doing well.
Do the your furry ones lay around and sleep when you have bad weather.Mine are all pretty old and lay around sleeping all except Eli.He goes out than comes scratching on the door wanting in lol.He see the snows and put on his brakes in a hurry lol.My squirrel buddy made his way to the feed box just before the storm hit so know he is surviving pretty good too.
have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
Morning LW....Its been rainy here lately and kinda cool during the day....So far it has been mild here in South Carolina...:-)

Your critters are Blessed to have you thre to take care of them....

Hope your day is Blessed.....God Bless Friend

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5016 Jan 4, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
No apologies necessary, life gets busy sometimes :D
Yeah there's been a few fires out that way recently, Brissy had some a couple of months ago, my boys' school even had to get evacuated, thank God the fire didn't quite reach it though, and the kids were able to return a couple of days later when the smoke cleared. 5 boys? Wow, I thought I was busy with 3! They sure keep me on my toes. I think it may be hotter here than Adelaide but I'm not sure of your temp measurements, here it's suppose to get up to 30 degrees in the next two days, it's really sticky though so I took the boys to the beach yesterday, it's much cooler there.
I can understand loneliness, with my hubby gone and the boys sometimes being gone to their Grandma's (it's school hols here) I find myself alone a fair bit, even when my boys are here they're usually at their friend's houses playing. It's nice to come here and talk to other adults sometimes.
Anyhoo, I think my pup locked himself in the bathroom again, he can't get enough of our laundry hamper, I'll catch you later, God willing.
Peace <3
When we married the boys were all teenagers....Was that FUN....NOT!!!....LOL...They have all matured and are married and are parents...They also live 600 miles away. What kinda pup do you have JL? Does he jump in your hamper?....LOL

Have a Blessed day....Talk to you later!

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#5017 Jan 4, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
When we married the boys were all teenagers....Was that FUN....NOT!!!....LOL...They have all matured and are married and are parents...They also live 600 miles away. What kinda pup do you have JL? Does he jump in your hamper?....LOL
Have a Blessed day....Talk to you later!
Lol, mine aren't teens yet but my 9yr old sure seems to think he knows an awful lot. I have a lil Malshi, yep, he gets in the hamper and drags out any socks he can find, just socks, I have no clue why. What kind of dog have you got? I saw you post something about a dog.
Well it's night for me but you have a wonderful day Epi. God Bless <3

Location hidden

#5018 Jan 4, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning LW....Its been rainy here lately and kinda cool during the day....So far it has been mild here in South Carolina...:-)
Your critters are Blessed to have you thre to take care of them....
Hope your day is Blessed.....God Bless Friend
Hi Epi;

Just remains cold out here in the land of enchantment.
Critters doin fine too.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5019 Jan 4, 2013
Hi Cherianne;

I got your news but lol at myself I sure do not how you done this.When you can e mail you shall
have to teach mam how to do that.

lol you know I am a pro at junk shopping.I been digging out the car of snow and running like a
frozen chicken out of a deep freeze with out head in this cold.I had a electric can opener for the past twenty years.Like that rabbit with the batteries it just kept on going and going and final is gone.lol.My coffee makers only last about a year but they work none stop in this house for me.lol Today while I was out running errands I finally broke down and got another electric can opener humm wonder if I can make this one last another twenty years.lol and while I was doin the buying got another coffee maker as the light on the old one is blinking at this point and time.So the kitchen is dressed to killem dead again lol lol.While I was doin the doin bought honey a new pillow too along with a collection of newspapers.
The wonder of it all.lol.

Hope son is careful when he goes out on site again and do not blame you abit over not leaving the car parked best to be safe than sorry theses days.One learns not to trust to far in this day and age.
In afew more days you shall have to return to work too but glad you had sometime off and got alot done in that period of time.

Well know this is short but it is getting dark and time to close thoses babies in the sheds and gather in wood for the night and prepare dinner.
And think I shall bake some fresh buns this evening too.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 min bad bob 184,758
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 9 min bad bob 115
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 27 min Eye no u 445,796
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 39 min PadMark 675,755
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 42 min Gabriel 982,102
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 47 min andet1987 6,231
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 50 min Aura Mytha 110,398
More from around the web