Friends who want to share daily livin...

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#4914 Dec 20, 2012
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi
Hope all is well with you. I loved your story about Mojoe barking at Jesus..... He is a clever boy watch dog.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxx
Good to see you Cheri....

Yes....He is 101 pounds now...So his bark is intimadating....He stil cracks me up when he chases shadows on the floor. He gets so focused on the light on the wall or ceiling.....:-)

Hope you are feeling better...When is your last day before Holiday?

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#4915 Dec 20, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see you Cheri....
Yes....He is 101 pounds now...So his bark is intimadating....He stil cracks me up when he chases shadows on the floor. He gets so focused on the light on the wall or ceiling.....:-)
Hope you are feeling better...When is your last day before Holiday?
Hi Epi

TOMORROW.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4916 Dec 20, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning LW....
What breed is Chicka? Sounds like a chi-wawa. They are so cute...Love to sit on your lap or get in bed with you. My sons friend had one that would sleep in a pillow case....Or climb up on people shoulders and sit down....
Well...stay warm...Have a great day....God Bless
Good morning Epi;

Chicka,lady bug,booboo are the three tiny chihuahuas,teekie is a toy poodle,buggie boy is a cocker spaniel,Rambo is Afghan hound,
Hooch is basset hound,and Eli is bulldog and Lizzy is sheep dog.
As you can guess I have quite a variety here all loveable.None of them are watch dogs like your mojoe.Mine see something strange or hear a racket they come running and hide behind me.Guees they figured out I am meaning than any junk yard dog.lol lol I cannot complain they all well behaved and get along good together.Play alot with each other.They all been fixed so no babies and I have a vet who helps me keep them in good health.These are a small part of my furry family as is a host of others too as you know from some of my pictures I sent you and cherianne.Enough of this for now.lol

Was a storm came tearing thru here yesterday like a mad gyspy on a tear.Man it had my undivided attention with the winds and the cold.
I went out in it to gather up meds for the youngest grandson and gust of wind hit at the drug store after I final got there that almost took off the car door.But with patiences that faithful car blue eyes got me there and safely back home to honey.Been along time since I seen a ground white out around here for the past few winters but this one was araging one.This morning it is just cold here.I seen on tv what this storm is doin else where too.Remember one years ago back in the eighties winds came with snow and sucked the trees out of the ground roots and all.But then I seen some strange things happen in my small lifetime.

Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#4917 Dec 20, 2012
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Mam
We are having server/network problems and experiencing a lot of downtime. So I don't know when I will be able to email you or post, but please know that I will try and do both. Will try from home, but I do not think it will be any better as it is raining cats and dogs and does not stop.
Send love to all
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

It is just best to hunker down and stay where it is safe.The weather always moves on to play in other areas.If you think of it the weather is somewhat of a bully.lol lol I have a huge amoung of patience,I can wait for thoses e mails and messages.

Today I pick my way thru the icy road to get to the hairdresser to get the curls in the long hair.It is what honey wants and is no doubt he a sweet talker and always gets his way with me.lol.

Did you solve scuff chewing problem yet? Do you think he got some anger issues about something just askin is all.
Have a good day at work.I just wait to hear from you cause I already got a good picture of how things work over in sa. when they get around to fixing things there.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#4918 Dec 20, 2012
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Mam
We are having server/network problems and experiencing a lot of downtime. So I don't know when I will be able to email you or post, but please know that I will try and do both. Will try from home, but I do not think it will be any better as it is raining cats and dogs and does not stop.
Send love to all
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Coming in to leave you a message tonight as the hour grows late here and figure (if not wrong) this is your friday and the last day before vacation starts.Hope you are feeling much better.
Let me know when you get service again.

I made that hairdresser apointment and came home with soft curls.
So will be good for along time now.Done my nails and toe nails this evening too and gotten them lookin sharp too.Have crawled into my loungers tonight.

Made the fellows steak,mashed potatoes,corn on cob with tossed salad and apple pie for dinner tonight.Think they might have done abit of a overload cause son wondered off to sleep and honey fell asleep in his lounge chair.Well guessing they were content maybe???

It is lookin like might be snow on the ground here for Christmas.No short dress this year,thinking possibly a long shirt with a sweater and my long coat to go over to daughters.Son has to work but will join us afterwards.It is down to seventeen degrees tonight.Winds makes it brr outside.

Well will caught you later going to work on the indian doll collection tonight.Have a good day God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#4919 Dec 20, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Coming in to leave you a message tonight as the hour grows late here and figure (if not wrong) this is your friday and the last day before vacation starts.Hope you are feeling much better.
Let me know when you get service again.
I made that hairdresser apointment and came home with soft curls.
So will be good for along time now.Done my nails and toe nails this evening too and gotten them lookin sharp too.Have crawled into my loungers tonight.
Made the fellows steak,mashed potatoes,corn on cob with tossed salad and apple pie for dinner tonight.Think they might have done abit of a overload cause son wondered off to sleep and honey fell asleep in his lounge chair.Well guessing they were content maybe???
It is lookin like might be snow on the ground here for Christmas.No short dress this year,thinking possibly a long shirt with a sweater and my long coat to go over to daughters.Son has to work but will join us afterwards.It is down to seventeen degrees tonight.Winds makes it brr outside.
Well will caught you later going to work on the indian doll collection tonight.Have a good day God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi there Mam

Let's hope that this post gets through. I am working my way down my final list of "things to do". Only have two things to complete and then I am done. I have done all the others when I got in early this morning.

All things considered I did not do too badly. Completed Dec salaries and bonuses on Monday and sorted out my boss on Tuesday. Beeing running around since them finalising everythign. The things we have to do to leave work for 2 weeks. Crazy.

Mam som is getting my computer sorted for the holidays so hpefully (storms allowing and our SA technology) I will be able to send you emails and post ont his thread. I will definately be trying.

Thank you for all your news. Mine only consists of finalising things at work and not of great interest to anyone.

I shall send this over the ocean to you with my love to all and speak to you soon.
Love
Cheri
xxxx

Location hidden

#4920 Dec 20, 2012
Hello Epi,

Just wanted to wish you and your husband and the grandchildren and children and animals, a wonderful Christmas and may the year 2013 bring happiness.

Give our Mojoe a great big kiss from me. He is super handsome and smart. Barking at Jesus - what ever next. He is a clever boy to notice that Jesus's picture was not there before. Astute and very clever.

Sending this will love over the ocrean
LoveCherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#4921 Dec 21, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Epi;
Chicka,lady bug,booboo are the three tiny chihuahuas,teekie is a toy poodle,buggie boy is a cocker spaniel,Rambo is Afghan hound,
Hooch is basset hound,and Eli is bulldog and Lizzy is sheep dog.
As you can guess I have quite a variety here all loveable.None of them are watch dogs like your mojoe.Mine see something strange or hear a racket they come running and hide behind me.Guees they figured out I am meaning than any junk yard dog.lol lol I cannot complain they all well behaved and get along good together.Play alot with each other.They all been fixed so no babies and I have a vet who helps me keep them in good health.These are a small part of my furry family as is a host of others too as you know from some of my pictures I sent you and cherianne.Enough of this for now.lol
Was a storm came tearing thru here yesterday like a mad gyspy on a tear.Man it had my undivided attention with the winds and the cold.
I went out in it to gather up meds for the youngest grandson and gust of wind hit at the drug store after I final got there that almost took off the car door.But with patiences that faithful car blue eyes got me there and safely back home to honey.Been along time since I seen a ground white out around here for the past few winters but this one was araging one.This morning it is just cold here.I seen on tv what this storm is doin else where too.Remember one years ago back in the eighties winds came with snow and sucked the trees out of the ground roots and all.But then I seen some strange things happen in my small lifetime.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
LW....So I counted 9 dogs (plus chicka when you watch her)..Is that right...PLUS all your critters and Honey and Son....Whew...I thought I was busy with 3 dogs and husband and son next door..:-)

You know that storm you had...Well it was 70 and calm yesterday...NOT NOW....A wind storm blew in..and temps have gone down 20 degrees. The bad thing is Hubby burned alot of leaves yesterday and it is still burning and the wind work fires back up...So he goes out and makes sure nothing spreads....We are still dry from not much rain lately.

Mojoe and Stumpy are playing with each other now. Trying to take the piggie out of each others mouths....:-)

Well today is the "End of the world" according to the Mayans....So I am sending Merry Christmas greetings to you early.(Oh yea that may not be...LOL) Serah from Australia and I came up with.. because Christmas is about MARY and JESUS (our Christ)..We said "Mary CHRIST Mass"

Enjoy your day!!...Love ya all

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#4922 Dec 21, 2012
Cherianne...

Have a great LAST dy of Work for 2 weeks...Take care of yourself...Thank you for that "Cyber Christmas card"....

God Bless...Love ya

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4923 Dec 21, 2012
Merry Christmas Everybody..Its snowing here so we might get a white Christmas this year. God Bless You All

Location hidden

#4924 Dec 21, 2012
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Mam
Let's hope that this post gets through. I am working my way down my final list of "things to do". Only have two things to complete and then I am done. I have done all the others when I got in early this morning.
All things considered I did not do too badly. Completed Dec salaries and bonuses on Monday and sorted out my boss on Tuesday. Beeing running around since them finalising everythign. The things we have to do to leave work for 2 weeks. Crazy.
Mam som is getting my computer sorted for the holidays so hpefully (storms allowing and our SA technology) I will be able to send you emails and post ont his thread. I will definately be trying.
Thank you for all your news. Mine only consists of finalising things at work and not of great interest to anyone.
I shall send this over the ocean to you with my love to all and speak to you soon.
Love
Cheri
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

I left you a post last night and closed down marching off to play in a project cause figured the system was down in sa.The month of December has been quite a job at the office know you had your hands full especially all the traveling arrangements and all the christmas too.Whew cause been ridin those waves with you thru your words.Heck the squirrely lil life I have here does not even touch what you do for that firm.I sure glad you be going on vacation for some r&r.Take advanage of it and enjoy.Hoping son can get us hooked up so we can stay in touch.

Everyone is doin good.Just cold weather here.I just hauling that wood and poking that stove with wood lol what a hobbie that one is.lol About once a month have to bring another load up from the field just keep the supply comin is all.Real interesting huh.

Went to see the daughter and she gotten all the christmas decoration displayed beautifully.She has a friend who has peeked her interest in building small villages.Daughter gotten quite a interesting start on this too.Has gotten some cute miniutures for her collections.

Gotten son clothes ironed for another week.He has to work on Christmas but will join us afterward for the holiday.

Have a good day.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#4925 Dec 21, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LW....So I counted 9 dogs (plus chicka when you watch her)..Is that right...PLUS all your critters and Honey and Son....Whew...I thought I was busy with 3 dogs and husband and son next door..:-)
You know that storm you had...Well it was 70 and calm yesterday...NOT NOW....A wind storm blew in..and temps have gone down 20 degrees. The bad thing is Hubby burned alot of leaves yesterday and it is still burning and the wind work fires back up...So he goes out and makes sure nothing spreads....We are still dry from not much rain lately.
Mojoe and Stumpy are playing with each other now. Trying to take the piggie out of each others mouths....:-)
Well today is the "End of the world" according to the Mayans....So I am sending Merry Christmas greetings to you early.(Oh yea that may not be...LOL) Serah from Australia and I came up with.. because Christmas is about MARY and JESUS (our Christ)..We said "Mary CHRIST Mass"
Hi Epi;

The first one I wrote got eaten up.lol I must have looked like desert.lol Talk about hungry.lol So here I go again.Think I divide it and make it into two so please look okay.lol.

There are nine of them total.Five has been with me for over ten years and three over five years.Eli been with me just afew months now.Plus all the rest.They spend more time with me than they do with other members of the family.I just think of them as gifts from God.They given many days of happiness.The wild ones are a bonus.This is there home and here they will stay.

Son lives next door,Daughter and grandsons places are only a five minute drive away as we all in the same area here.They all have there own homes jobs,projects they work on.They built sound lifestyles for themselves.For this I am happy for.We have our share of problems from time to time but that gets addressed and we just move onto some good stuff.

I think the critter are so cute when they get to playin with a toy ever notice how they tease with out getting angery all done in good playin almost like children playin in a school yard.

Tell honey to cover leaves with dirt and bake them just teasin.Be careful with those high winds they can be trickisters.

Look to next post please.

Location hidden

#4926 Dec 21, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol they did not get that one eaten.

I am not a good follower of mankind.I just wait on (God) to come and get me.I already gotten a 2013 calendars for the New Year that is going to make its appearance.Watched alot about all this one tv.
A professor of history out of Albuguerque announced that the Mayans had other calendars that went on for thousands of years.This came out over the tv here.

I wrote my clowns are not without problems from time to time.I wrote this to Cherianne in a e mail so now I will tell you of this.
The daughters washing machine went bye bye. I had a extra one and she came and got it to use.Meantime her brother went out and bought her one and while this was going on her oldest son went and bought one too.Talk about getting wires crossed.When I got wind of what was going on I called a family meeting.When they all got here and we all got on the same pages sure was some good laughting going on around here.So they carted back my extra machine as it is the oldest model and she picked out which machine she wanted and the third one went to grandsons new house he bought.Now you understand why I call them all clowns.So goes the problems lol lol.
It is good they are close to each other and that they do take care of each other but it all sure can create some good laughts sometimes I just glad they are all grown and adults now.

Honey is real passive type person.Real layed back.They ask him something he just tells them take that up with your mom lol.The buck passer I call him lol.

Well have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#4927 Dec 21, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
Merry Christmas Everybody..Its snowing here so we might get a white Christmas this year. God Bless You All
Hi Grace;

First want to wish you and family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Also have a wonderful time on the honeymoon trip that is planned.

It has snowed here too and is brrr cold here in the mountains and yet so very pretty to look at.

Hoping you have a grand time over the holidays.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Ps will wait of news from you of your trip.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4928 Dec 21, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Grace;
First want to wish you and family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Also have a wonderful time on the honeymoon trip that is planned.
It has snowed here too and is brrr cold here in the mountains and yet so very pretty to look at.
Hoping you have a grand time over the holidays.God bless loveya lil whispers.
Ps will wait of news from you of your trip.
Thank You LW
I am leaving the first week in Jan. I cant wait!! The grandkids are coming over tomorrow night to unwrap their gifts. I have 7 of them. Ages are, 15, 14, 13, 10, 10, 7 and 19 months...Wow..This is going to be fun. I also have 4 more that I kind of adopted. They belong to my ex son-in law. Him and my daughter had one child together ( my 15 yr. old) but they both remarried and the two couples have became the best of friends. I will always consider him my son, though they are divorced. I have adopted him and his new wife and kids as my family. His kids dont have a grandmother anymore so they have always called me Mamaw.:) Its wonderful to see them all loving one another and not hold grudges. So I will have 11 children and 6 grown children plus me and my husband to fuss over tomorrow night. Presents are all wrapped and I will be busy with my church ministry tomorrow afternoon. We are holding a special Christmas Outreach Program for those in our community who cant afford Christmas this year. We will feed them a huge Christmas dinner, then have some scripture reading and songs. Then they get to receive some presents,clothes and household products. It will be a blessing to be able to serve them all. I will tell you all about my trip when I get back. Merry Christmas to you and yours Little Whispers. God Bless You All
Cherianne

Roodepoort, South Africa

#4929 Dec 22, 2012
Hi there Mam Whispers,

You have email.

All going fine here.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#4930 Dec 22, 2012
Cherianne wrote:
Hi there Mam Whispers,
You have email.
All going fine here.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

I am up and is no one to talk to this morning thinking the threads are all still sleeping lol lol.Tis cold here this morning and I already hit the stove banking the brr got my attention.

My neighbour came yesterday evening and brought pumpkin roll and a roll of summer sauage for our christmas presents.She knows how honey likes the food,and we had a few laughs over this weather and how I describe it too.

The son has found some kids who christmas is going to be short too and I been elected to do the shopping but he made a list of things that I do not know if I can find around here.He ask me about something called leggos,certain kind of doll and something with buttons and what size disposal diapers.Can you tell he never been married yet with this type of conversation.He got heart and that is a real plus.

Well the day around here not woken up yet so all can say it quite as a church mouse.But give you the run down later on the mischeif.
Have a good day loveya mam whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#4931 Dec 22, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol they did not get that one eaten.
I am not a good follower of mankind.I just wait on (God) to come and get me.I already gotten a 2013 calendars for the New Year that is going to make its appearance.Watched alot about all this one tv.
A professor of history out of Albuguerque announced that the Mayans had other calendars that went on for thousands of years.This came out over the tv here.
I wrote my clowns are not without problems from time to time.I wrote this to Cherianne in a e mail so now I will tell you of this.
The daughters washing machine went bye bye. I had a extra one and she came and got it to use.Meantime her brother went out and bought her one and while this was going on her oldest son went and bought one too.Talk about getting wires crossed.When I got wind of what was going on I called a family meeting.When they all got here and we all got on the same pages sure was some good laughting going on around here.So they carted back my extra machine as it is the oldest model and she picked out which machine she wanted and the third one went to grandsons new house he bought.Now you understand why I call them all clowns.So goes the problems lol lol.
It is good they are close to each other and that they do take care of each other but it all sure can create some good laughts sometimes I just glad they are all grown and adults now.
Honey is real passive type person.Real layed back.They ask him something he just tells them take that up with your mom lol.The buck passer I call him lol.
Well have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.
Maybe that Icon Fairy that puts hearts on here and bad icons on the other thread got hungry and ate your last post....LOL

That is funny....Your daughter was surrounded by Washers...That is great that your family stepped up....You brought them up right.

Can you believe the fire is still going on...It is kinda windy still and that pops the embers burning underneath back up....It is "The FIRE that Never went out"..LOL

Going to church for Evening services on Monday night....Then Gonna have son over to open gifts and then the small family dinner on Tuesday. It is suppose to be 6o and sunny on Christmas. Some people set off fireworks on Christmas....:-)

Hope your day is Blessed today...God Bless

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#4932 Dec 22, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You LW
I am leaving the first week in Jan. I cant wait!! The grandkids are coming over tomorrow night to unwrap their gifts. I have 7 of them. Ages are, 15, 14, 13, 10, 10, 7 and 19 months...Wow..This is going to be fun. I also have 4 more that I kind of adopted. They belong to my ex son-in law. Him and my daughter had one child together ( my 15 yr. old) but they both remarried and the two couples have became the best of friends. I will always consider him my son, though they are divorced. I have adopted him and his new wife and kids as my family. His kids dont have a grandmother anymore so they have always called me Mamaw.:) Its wonderful to see them all loving one another and not hold grudges. So I will have 11 children and 6 grown children plus me and my husband to fuss over tomorrow night. Presents are all wrapped and I will be busy with my church ministry tomorrow afternoon. We are holding a special Christmas Outreach Program for those in our community who cant afford Christmas this year. We will feed them a huge Christmas dinner, then have some scripture reading and songs. Then they get to receive some presents,clothes and household products. It will be a blessing to be able to serve them all. I will tell you all about my trip when I get back. Merry Christmas to you and yours Little Whispers. God Bless You All
Wow...You will have a full house...Awesome GW....Where in North Carolina do you live(I know you have said the mountains). My Grandparents were born in NC. G-pa in the mountains (Darby) and G-ma in Gastonia. I live in SC....

Does your church have a soup kitchen for the homeless or hungry?

Merry Christmas... Gods Love to you

Location hidden

#4933 Dec 22, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe that Icon Fairy that puts hearts on here and bad icons on the other thread got hungry and ate your last post....LOL
That is funny....Your daughter was surrounded by Washers...That is great that your family stepped up....You brought them up right.
Can you believe the fire is still going on...It is kinda windy still and that pops the embers burning underneath back up....It is "The FIRE that Never went out"..LOL
Going to church for Evening services on Monday night....Then Gonna have son over to open gifts and then the small family dinner on Tuesday. It is suppose to be 6o and sunny on Christmas. Some people set off fireworks on Christmas....:-)
Hope your day is Blessed today...God Bless
Hi Epi;

Guess they were hungry lol.When one sees a heart I think they must have enjoyed the read of the post.The bad icons well I think of them as in blind cave bats feeding off of others.You know I post scripture straight from the Bible.I do not use the internet for a referrence just the many pages of my Bible.You know when you throw up that post and in second the bad icons come on you know they never opened a Bible to even look at what it says.But I bet if you threw some porn of sorts or some gossip or backbiting you would not see one bad icon post on thoses.Some would reather feed on rotten fruit and then take the adventure of tasteing the good fruit in life.Being a prude or a bit old fashion is just out of style theses days.For some they reather take the fast road to no where than to take a slow road and grab the many blessing and enjoyments that life has to offer.My scriptures are only posted to share no other reason it is up to them what they so choose to beleive.I know I venting abit here but guess as one poster put it I have to take the lumps what he forgot was is I shall be blessed for every lump I take.So if you was to count the many bad icons I gotten over on the other threads and times that by seven that is alot of blessings to count. God bless.

This has two be a two part post again.Before I get eaten for desert.lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min PELE78 853,663
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min Jac 100,687
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min guest 595,849
The Christian Atheist debate 28 min Insults Are Easier 733
Why do blacks name their children ridiculous na... (Sep '08) 34 min RFD 243
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Concerned Adult 444,107
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Kid_Tomorrow 5,797
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 272,053
More from around the web