Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4871 Dec 14, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning LW....
I am up...got up about 4:30 AM...Hope you and Honey and critters are doing Good...I'm also going today to get a perm (not spiral)...my hair is short....Did you get to see the Meteor shower? They said there was about 100 of them....Sure glad they were WAY OUT there....Otherwise we wouldn't be here.
Have a GOoD day toay....GOD Bless
Love ya ALL
Good morning Epi;

You know I dispise the smell of perm lotions.Stink terrible.I often wondered how such a stink could create curls.I sitting on my hair again.So will go get the spirals,stink and all for you know who that wants this done.Then I'll stink like crazy.I like to smell good as in soft smelling perfume not stink ya know.

No did not see the shower because I was probably in the kitchen elbow deep in flour,eggs,milk and such making bread last night.
Guess I missed the good stuff dang again.

It is snowing here big beautiful flakes.Ground and mountain is covered up good.Listening to radio and truckers are havin a time of it out here they announced one is jack knifed on highway close to here.Being warned highways are slick and icy.Is alot of salting and cedaring going on and snow plowers are out clearing it off but is coming down fast.So have my winter wonder land to enjoy today.
Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers,

Location hidden

#4872 Dec 14, 2012
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mam
Just saw this message. So you have been up very late. Naughty you. I hope you get some sleep when you do go to bed.
Getting on for 2:00pm so not long to go until this Friday is kaput.
Take care
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

I always been a naughty gal.lol Thats what happens when there is no scedule and the rule books got lost lol lol.

Listen to radio here and they warning everyone to go get the kids from the schools,cancelation going on,businesses closing too roads are slick and icy a couple of them closed already is a bad one coming in fast here.Snowing hard here with big flakes real wet stuff and sitting right on freezing temperature here.If wind comes in will be a dusy of a storm.

Son due in tonight do not know if he will be able to make it thru the road.He may have to hunker down somewhere.Daughter and son in law and oldest grandson is in Colorado working and do not know if they will be able to come in either with this storm due to road condition none of them are together.They will get ahold of me if they get stuck somewhere and have to hunker down for the night.

Honey and I doin okay just hunker down by the heat keeping warm and out of this bad weather with plenty supplies on hand.
Have a good day God bless loveay mam whispers.

Location hidden

#4873 Dec 14, 2012
Just getting the news of what going on in conn. and the small babies.Please prayer for all.

Location hidden

#4874 Dec 14, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LW.....His post wasn't negative toward you....He wasn't putting you (or your lifestyle)down.....
Hi Epi;

Well I had thought I found someone to share with.I even joked about trading jobs with poster.The name Mary means bitter.By no means am I a bitter person.If I owe poster apolize I will do so but sure read to me as in mocking me for what I do in my life.I have no idea what this means;^P do know P is stick tongue at you.
Have a good day.Care not to argue with that poster at all.loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#4875 Dec 14, 2012
Yes....I saw the Breaking news story of Conneticut Elementary School shooting....So far 20 children have been killed... there is a whole class missing...a 20 year old man ws found shot dead in a Kindergarten classroom....Could he have killed the whole class of 5 and 6 year olds? My grandaughter just started this year to kindergarten.....So Darn SAD!!!

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#4876 Dec 14, 2012
Hello folks.

Havn't visited in AGES.

Baruch Dayan Emet, I wanted to express sincere condolences to the American people, we heard of CT massacre:(

wishing complete and full recovery for the wounded.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#4878 Dec 14, 2012
Lipush wrote:
Hello folks.
Havn't visited in AGES.
Baruch Dayan Emet, I wanted to express sincere condolences to the American people, we heard of CT massacre:(
wishing complete and full recovery for the wounded.
Thank you Lipush....How is the Israeli people doing now that the bombings have stopped?

Shalom

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#4879 Dec 14, 2012
The war ended more than 2 weeks ago.

Now the only noise outside comes from the storms:D The winter hit hard this time, especially in southern Israel.

Hope everything is good with you guys.

Location hidden

#4881 Dec 15, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning LW....
I am up...got up about 4:30 AM...Hope you and Honey and critters are doing Good...I'm also going today to get a perm (not spiral)...my hair is short....Did you get to see the Meteor shower? They said there was about 100 of them....Sure glad they were WAY OUT there....Otherwise we wouldn't be here.
Have a GOoD day toay....GOD Bless
Love ya ALL
Good mornin Epi;

Well,I still up and hands on clock read three A.M.Hope you got your perm put in and look super pretty for the upcoming holidays.

All my kids made it home safe and sound thru this snow storm last night.Everything closed down for the biggest part of the day around this area.It mostly done to keep people safe from the bad weather.It was pretty looked just like a picture of winter wonderland for us lookin out a window.All my furry family done just fine too.Expect you might get a bit of what traveled thru here yesterday.But needed the moisture here as is too dry and the cold air kills the air borne germs too.

How is stumpy eye doin.Hope it is healing.Mojoe what that big fellow pulled on you lately.My six little ones seen the snow and put the brakes on at the door run back and jumped in beds.I finally got them to go out for a twenty minute adventure,then they come taring back it with brrr behind them lol such clowns.Eli is the biggest of them but also hollers the loudest too.lol.Any main business got done and they layed around all day long.lol lol.
Have a good day.God Bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#4882 Dec 15, 2012
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi
Well if the end of the world is next Friday I won't have to worry about saving for a pension. And also we could drink the champagne on Friday and not let it go to waste cos Old Year's night is on the Monday and we would miss out.
Thanks for telling me this Epi, as least I can get organised.
Have a great day
Take care
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Well,I probably be wondering around somewhere and miss the end of the world call too.I am a poor example of follow the leaders.
Remember had one teacher about the sixth grade who introduced me to books and reading.I got hooked good on the books.She chase me outside to play with the rest of the kids sorry not interested lol.she finally let me take the dang book with me and I sit and read while they played.One time I was sitting and reading a book and there was this one mean boy or I thought he was anyway I always made a point to try to stay away from him.Anyway one day he walked up behind me and kick me with his boots.The play ground bully broke my tailbone.In later years play ground bully tried to get me to date him no way stayed away from him all thru my schooling.Here my point always has and will probably always be when the rest of the crowd was doin something together I found somewhere or something else that grabbed my attention so I always miss the event.lol lol Now mind you I never felt like I missed out and sure never regretted my other interest.But I sure a poor follow the leader person I get sidetracked and usural gone before anyone misses me.lol lol.Have a good day God Bless loveya mam whispers

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#4883 Dec 15, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Well,I probably be wondering around somewhere and miss the end of the world call too.I am a poor example of follow the leaders.
Remember had one teacher about the sixth grade who introduced me to books and reading.I got hooked good on the books.She chase me outside to play with the rest of the kids sorry not interested lol.she finally let me take the dang book with me and I sit and read while they played.One time I was sitting and reading a book and there was this one mean boy or I thought he was anyway I always made a point to try to stay away from him.Anyway one day he walked up behind me and kick me with his boots.The play ground bully broke my tailbone.In later years play ground bully tried to get me to date him no way stayed away from him all thru my schooling.Here my point always has and will probably always be when the rest of the crowd was doin something together I found somewhere or something else that grabbed my attention so I always miss the event.lol lol Now mind you I never felt like I missed out and sure never regretted my other interest.But I sure a poor follow the leader person I get sidetracked and usural gone before anyone misses me.lol lol.Have a good day God Bless loveya mam whispers
Yea....I know....I didn't follow the leader much either as a young girl.

Stumpy's eye is looking great...Not seeping now at all...My hubby is so good with the dogs....he puts their medicine in and grooms them and clips their nails (I just LOVE them....LOL)

Say a prayer for those sweet little angels that left this earth yesterday.....:-(..They were same age as my grandaughter

Location hidden

#4884 Dec 15, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea....I know....I didn't follow the leader much either as a young girl.
Stumpy's eye is looking great...Not seeping now at all...My hubby is so good with the dogs....he puts their medicine in and grooms them and clips their nails (I just LOVE them....LOL)
Say a prayer for those sweet little angels that left this earth yesterday.....:-(..They were same age as my grandaughter
Aways been happy I was a poor follower cause I would have missed some beautiful things in life.

Glad to hear stumpy eye is healing.Your honey got to be special to you to take such good care of all of them.

We had bad weather out here yesterday and right after the horrible event that happened in Conn our schools out here were dismissed and parent were contacted to collect the kids due to bad weather.But later on heard that another reason for this dismissal was to prevent a possible copycat event occurring out here.

I told honey heaven just got some precious babies.They are with God and nothing and no one can ever hurt them again.They all stayed in my thoughts and prayers the rest of the day.I had many and I mean many thoughts wonder thru my mind most of the day of them.I cannot find no answers only questions for such acts like this.All will remain in my prayers.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#4885 Dec 15, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Well I had thought I found someone to share with.I even joked about trading jobs with poster.The name Mary means bitter.By no means am I a bitter person.If I owe poster apolize I will do so but sure read to me as in mocking me for what I do in my life.I have no idea what this means;^P do know P is stick tongue at you.
Have a good day.Care not to argue with that poster at all.loveya lil whispers.
I never heard Mary means bitter....It was JESUS' Mothers name (she wasn't bitter)....and.....;^p....is done in FUN.....I do it all the time.....:-P~....LOL

Location hidden

#4886 Dec 15, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never heard Mary means bitter....It was JESUS' Mothers name (she wasn't bitter)....and.....;^p....is done in FUN.....I do it all the time.....:-P~....LOL
Hi Epi;

I have a book that list the meaning of names.Like your name means honey or sweetness.And is of greek orgin.Since poster was just messin and playin with me next time that one appears here I shall apolize to him.I do not under internet lingo yet.Guess I shall find a book on that too.Thanks.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Ps so is it okay to do this???:-P where is the curly on keyboard lol I'll never get it.lol lol

Location hidden

#4887 Dec 15, 2012
should read understand correction.

Location hidden

#4888 Dec 15, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
I went to leave a apolizity for the misunderstanding.I been forward and backward and cannot find the orginal one.Maybe you can help do you happen to remember what page this was on as I cannot find it anywhere.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#4889 Dec 15, 2012
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mam
Just saw this message. So you have been up very late. Naughty you. I hope you get some sleep when you do go to bed.
Getting on for 2:00pm so not long to go until this Friday is kaput.
Take care
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Coming in to leave you a message,It been cold here this weekend.

I going to pull out the soup pan to night and build some vegatable soup and some corn bread to snack on.Have already made some donuts.
Think that should fix this weather lol lol.

Planning on taking honey riding tomorrow afternoon if and when it warms up.He wanting to get out of this house.Bad weather can make one feel couped up and work on the nerves.

Hope you had a good weekend with lots of fun.God bless loveya mam whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#4890 Dec 16, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
I went to leave a apolizity for the misunderstanding.I been forward and backward and cannot find the orginal one.Maybe you can help do you happen to remember what page this was on as I cannot find it anywhere.God bless loveya lil whispers.
Looks like "Enjoy Life" is deleted from Topix....I found his post in your response to him on Friday...Here it is...

"Enjoy Life wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like my wife. Mary is that you?
;^P
I'll just share a thing or two, now and then. If I listed everything as you have there would be no need for me to return.(I hope that doesn't sound bad)
Right now I am dealing with a very old, sick dying dog. He has been a member of our family for 17 years. I love life and am saddened by watching it end in others, weather it be pet or human.
Enjoy your loved ones while you can.
Enjoy Life.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#4891 Dec 16, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
I have a book that list the meaning of names.Like your name means honey or sweetness.And is of greek orgin.Since poster was just messin and playin with me next time that one appears here I shall apolize to him.I do not under internet lingo yet.Guess I shall find a book on that too.Thanks.God bless loveya lil whispers.
Ps so is it okay to do this???:-P where is the curly on keyboard lol I'll never get it.lol lol
Ok... your "tongue" is called a "tilde" (or somthing to that effect) and it is the farthest key to the left right next to the ONE key

:-P~

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#4892 Dec 16, 2012
GOoD SONday Morning Friends.....

LW I see Arizona got alot of snow...Did you all get some? It is rainy and foggy today....

I hope you all have a BLESSED day!!

Love ya

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Stilgar Fifrawi 810,407
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Robert F 574,357
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Torgo2 269,045
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 6 min Classic 2,012
Sale of petroleum products 19 min antekwit 2
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 21 min JesusIsResurrection 969
Bull and Boar - an 18th century Welsh tavern. (Jul '14) 45 min Ed Teach 130
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr truth 608,271
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 2 hr perfect massage r... 206
More from around the web