“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#4849 Dec 12, 2012
Hi Epi

How your plans going for the holidays? My plans still have to get going but I still have time next week.

My friend is doing a Turkey for Christmas Day with all the trimmings and I am doings roast lamb with all the trimmings for New Years day. Bought all the presents and wrapped them (even the babies chewies have been put in their Christmas stockings) for Chloe and Scruff. My friend gave them their own Christmas stockings last Christmas with their names on. So it makes things very easy when opening time comes for them.

Epi have a super day and love from us to you and yours family.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4850 Dec 12, 2012
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Mam
Well thanks for the news of the family. Happy to hear that all is well with Honey and you. We are doing fine. Son starts his leave at 4:30pm tomorrow afternoon and cannot wait. I go on leave exactly one week later. Monday is a public holiday so only have 4 days next week to get through.
People are packing up and travelling to the north and south coast for their annual holidays. I don't think I could pack one thing to go anywhere. I am knackered. Son is going to do a lot of sleeping during his leave and I think that I may do the same. Seeing my friend a few days and we will find something to do.
Babies doing fine. Chloe has a new thing. She now buries her chewies (or rather Scruff's chewies) out in the sand so that he cannot find them and when she wants one she goes and unearths it. She is a little devil. Brings it inside and lies looking at it as if it is the tastiest thing in the world and it looks too dreadful for words. It is all lost on Scruff who, from what I can gather, does not like sand covered chewies. So she is on her own with it. Scruff is very good about her (if I were him, I would have thumped her good and solid). He just wanders off and finds something else to do Bless his heart.
I have sent you an email Mam. I will try and send another if I get any FANTASTIC news.
Love to you all
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

You know Chloe is just full of mischief is all and so tiny and cute it is small wonder scuff it taken with her.I expect anything she does scuff would not mind cause think he pretty passive fellow.
But do think she get his chewies to get his attention sand and all lol.If he ever thumped her think she would become afraid of him.I have noticed with the critters that females tend to withdraw when mistreated by males.It is amazing what is learned from critters sometimes.

I glad he finally found out about his leave time.He get all rested up and then be off play with his buddies again.Tis good for him he is young yet.Your almost down to the end too have some time off I especially think this is neat you both being off for all the holidays.

Expect people here will be doin some traveling too for the holidays.Best way to travel is just grab handbag,coat and go forget the packing.lol well just maybe one very small overnight case.I was never one to take half the house with me when traveling way too much hassle.

Everyone is doin fine just hustle around now for the holidays and getting ready.Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#4851 Dec 13, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
You know Chloe is just full of mischief is all and so tiny and cute it is small wonder scuff it taken with her.I expect anything she does scuff would not mind cause think he pretty passive fellow.
But do think she get his chewies to get his attention sand and all lol.If he ever thumped her think she would become afraid of him.I have noticed with the critters that females tend to withdraw when mistreated by males.It is amazing what is learned from critters sometimes.
I glad he finally found out about his leave time.He get all rested up and then be off play with his buddies again.Tis good for him he is young yet.Your almost down to the end too have some time off I especially think this is neat you both being off for all the holidays.
Expect people here will be doin some traveling too for the holidays.Best way to travel is just grab handbag,coat and go forget the packing.lol well just maybe one very small overnight case.I was never one to take half the house with me when traveling way too much hassle.
Everyone is doin fine just hustle around now for the holidays and getting ready.Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi Mam

Yes it is reaching the time to walk away and enjoy the holidays. It is "silly season" in SA and people do the strangest things. I want to be away from it all and spend my time quietly at home where I know what is what.

Anyway I think it is time for you to be sleeping Mam. You are like an "owl" who is busy all night. You need to get your rest to.

I will email if you if I get any news of an exceptional nature.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#4852 Dec 13, 2012
Morning LW.....

Sorry running a little late today....It is a gray day and raining. The "children" hate rainy days because they can't go out a run and play....:-)

It hasn't been real crowded when I go out to shop because I go out early (7AM)...I just have a few to wrap. We invited family members and friends that aren't married and need a good home cooked meal...So far 2 extra...

Hope you and Cherianne have a great and peaceful day

Location hidden

#4853 Dec 13, 2012
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
Yes it is reaching the time to walk away and enjoy the holidays. It is "silly season" in SA and people do the strangest things. I want to be away from it all and spend my time quietly at home where I know what is what.
Anyway I think it is time for you to be sleeping Mam. You are like an "owl" who is busy all night. You need to get your rest to.
I will email if you if I get any news of an exceptional nature.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Holidays seems to bring out the best of goffy in the best of them lol.Love to watch people around the holidays.The most best is to watch a man shopping for a girlfriend or wife for the holidays.I seen some comicial things over the years.One time remember a man measuring a woman slipper on the bottom of his shoe.How he determined the size unknown but slippers were pretty.lol.Every watch a man smelling perfumes lol the facial expression tells the whole story lol.But I must admit I admire a man who goes out to buy a gift of thought.

Some of my pretties and best project have come out of being a night owl.The hours when the house is quite and no interuptions.It is my quite time to unwing and relax from the day of work and the sammy jobs.

I go on saturday to get the long tussles spirials put in.The sweet talker around here finally talked me into this.Got some doubts may come out lookin like a shirley temple.lol.I sure no kid any more.
Have a good day at the office.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#4854 Dec 13, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning LW.....
Sorry running a little late today....It is a gray day and raining. The "children" hate rainy days because they can't go out a run and play....:-)
It hasn't been real crowded when I go out to shop because I go out early (7AM)...I just have a few to wrap. We invited family members and friends that aren't married and need a good home cooked meal...So far 2 extra...
Hi Epi;

Has warmed up the past couple of days is just a break for now cause another storm coming to visit over the weekend.Critter are enjoying laying around in the sun today.

I seen the news and pictures of the crowds of people doin the shopping for Christmas.Mine is all done and part of it already delivered.I down to the cookin is all.Some of the stores out here wrap for the customers which works out good too.

I planning on the Christmas parade they put on tv.That is my big thing for Christmas.And I stay up all night when New Years comes rollin in glued to the tv set.lol Such foolness on my part.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#4857 Dec 13, 2012
Enjoy Life wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like my wife. Mary is that you?
;^P
I'll just share a thing or two, now and then. If I listed everything as you have there would be no need for me to return.(I hope that doesn't sound bad)
Right now I am dealing with a very old, sick dying dog. He has been a member of our family for 17 years. I love life and am saddened by watching it end in others, weather it be pet or human.
Enjoy your loved ones while you can.
Enjoy Life.
Wow you sound bitter like a Mary.
To bad for wife you care not for her.
You could never keep up with me.
I only depend on myself.
So why would I care if you sound bad.
I built this lifestyle for myself.
Happiness is in the eyes of the beholder.

Location hidden

#4858 Dec 13, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Holidays seems to bring out the best of goffy in the best of them lol.Love to watch people around the holidays.The most best is to watch a man shopping for a girlfriend or wife for the holidays.I seen some comicial things over the years.One time remember a man measuring a woman slipper on the bottom of his shoe.How he determined the size unknown but slippers were pretty.lol.Every watch a man smelling perfumes lol the facial expression tells the whole story lol.But I must admit I admire a man who goes out to buy a gift of thought.
Some of my pretties and best project have come out of being a night owl.The hours when the house is quite and no interuptions.It is my quite time to unwing and relax from the day of work and the sammy jobs.
I go on saturday to get the long tussles spirials put in.The sweet talker around here finally talked me into this.Got some doubts may come out lookin like a shirley temple.lol.I sure no kid any more.
Have a good day at the office.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi Mam

You have mail.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#4859 Dec 13, 2012
Enjoy Life wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like my wife. Mary is that you?
;^P
I'll just share a thing or two, now and then. If I listed everything as you have there would be no need for me to return.(I hope that doesn't sound bad)
Right now I am dealing with a very old, sick dying dog. He has been a member of our family for 17 years. I love life and am saddened by watching it end in others, weather it be pet or human.
Enjoy your loved ones while you can.
Enjoy Life.
Hi there Enjoy Life

I know you wrote this to Lil Whispers, but I wanted to let you know that I too had a dog for 22 years. When the end came I had to do what was right for "Buttons". It was by far the hardest thing I had done in my life, but I could not allow my feelings and heart to get in the way.

Looking back now I know I did the right thing but I know what you are going through. If you need to talk, leave a message and I will get back to you. Take care and I shall be thinking about you at this difficult time.

Love
Cherianne
xxxxxx

Location hidden

#4860 Dec 13, 2012
Hey Epi

You seem to be all organised for Christmas.

I am ready for Christmas and New Year but I don't know how organised I am. Do you understand????
ha ha ha

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#4861 Dec 14, 2012
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
You have mail.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Come back in to see what was goin on lookin for you at this hour.lol Took the last of the rolls out of the oven tonight and waiting on them to cool so I can wrap them good.

Son returns tonight to return to work on saturday.I have gotten his work clothes all ironed and ready to wear tonight.Got his water pipe fixed yesterday.Had to buy a union to get it fixed but that sammy gone.

Hope you have a good weekend God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#4862 Dec 14, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Come back in to see what was goin on lookin for you at this hour.lol Took the last of the rolls out of the oven tonight and waiting on them to cool so I can wrap them good.
Son returns tonight to return to work on saturday.I have gotten his work clothes all ironed and ready to wear tonight.Got his water pipe fixed yesterday.Had to buy a union to get it fixed but that sammy gone.
Hope you have a good weekend God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hey Man

What you doing up so late? You should be resting and in bed. I did email you with my news. I actually had some news to share.

Sleep well Mam (when you eventually get to bed).

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#4863 Dec 14, 2012
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Man
What you doing up so late? You should be resting and in bed. I did email you with my news. I actually had some news to share.
Sleep well Mam (when you eventually get to bed).
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

I been working tonight around here.Got your e mail and have already answered it.It not really all that late yet lol.
Have a good day okay take care of yourself.Hope you shake that bug God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#4864 Dec 14, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning LW.....
Morning Epi;

Humm thought you be up by now.But see you still doin the zzzz thing.lol.It is cool here this early morning but think when the sun gets up will be a nice day.Already got that hot coffe going for the day here.When you find me here have a good day as I off to finish out this night.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#4865 Dec 14, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
I been working tonight around here.Got your e mail and have already answered it.It not really all that late yet lol.
Have a good day okay take care of yourself.Hope you shake that bug God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hey Mam

Just saw this message. So you have been up very late. Naughty you. I hope you get some sleep when you do go to bed.

Getting on for 2:00pm so not long to go until this Friday is kaput.

Take care
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#4866 Dec 14, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you sound bitter like a Mary.
To bad for wife you care not for her.
You could never keep up with me.
I only depend on myself.
So why would I care if you sound bad.
I built this lifestyle for myself.
Happiness is in the eyes of the beholder.
LW.....His post wasn't negative toward you....He wasn't putting you (or your lifestyle)down.....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#4867 Dec 14, 2012
Cheriann wrote:
Hey Epi
You seem to be all organised for Christmas.
I am ready for Christmas and New Year but I don't know how organised I am. Do you understand????
ha ha ha
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
I do....LOL....Usually I wait till the last moment then run around and inveriably forget something....

So next Friday is the Mayan end of the world. Some people are going to Ephasis in Turkey and waiting for the end. They think that area will be saved....You know if people have "Hurricane parties" (partying as the Hurricane hits)...People will have a Mayan end of world party...

Have a great weekend!!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#4868 Dec 14, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Epi;
Humm thought you be up by now.But see you still doin the zzzz thing.lol.It is cool here this early morning but think when the sun gets up will be a nice day.Already got that hot coffe going for the day here.When you find me here have a good day as I off to finish out this night.God bless loveya lil whispers.
Morning LW....

I am up...got up about 4:30 AM...Hope you and Honey and critters are doing Good...I'm also going today to get a perm (not spiral)...my hair is short....Did you get to see the Meteor shower? They said there was about 100 of them....Sure glad they were WAY OUT there....Otherwise we wouldn't be here.

Have a GOoD day toay....GOD Bless

Love ya ALL

Location hidden

#4869 Dec 14, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do....LOL....Usually I wait till the last moment then run around and inveriably forget something....
So next Friday is the Mayan end of the world. Some people are going to Ephasis in Turkey and waiting for the end. They think that area will be saved....You know if people have "Hurricane parties" (partying as the Hurricane hits)...People will have a Mayan end of world party...
Have a great weekend!!
Hi Epi

Well if the end of the world is next Friday I won't have to worry about saving for a pension. And also we could drink the champagne on Friday and not let it go to waste cos Old Year's night is on the Monday and we would miss out.

Thanks for telling me this Epi, as least I can get organised.

Have a great day
Take care
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#4870 Dec 14, 2012
Have just heard on Breaking News that California and Mexico have had two earthquakes of 6.4 and 6. something. If you are around that area, please let us know that you are all safe.

Thanks
Cherianne

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min atemcowboy 550,773
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min dirty white boy- 753,497
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 27 min Commander Bunny 262,057
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 31 min Blk Thndr 602,758
Long Term Effects of Alcohol What it Really D... 40 min Commander Bunny 3
Homosexuality is wrong-- SIMPLE FACTS you dont ... (Sep '11) 1 hr toby_7 32
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,837
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr Chris Clearwater 174,524

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE