“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#4828 Dec 10, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
lol love thoses pictures,having a ball of a time with them too.So when you see me changing the avatar just me playin around again.lol
It is snowing here Epi and is soooooooooo pretty and welcome.Radio is playing let it snow let it snow.Last night got down to -3 and is come up to 16 this early morning.They announced five to seven inches expected and they annouced wind may get up to 35 mls.I been thru alot of bad storms in my lifetime of various kinds but always come out with something good to hold onto.
I got to laughing about you writting to me about how people freak out over snow and thinking here I sit wishin for it to come.I remember once you ask why I prepared in the early summer one never knows what's gonna come knockin at the door lol lol.The mountain in the back is all covered up with that pretty white stuff.Told honey it was snowing and he said,I'm a wuss and went deeper under the covers lol lol.Oh well he have to come out pretty soon lol.
Have a good sunday God bless loveya lil whispers.
Oooh....Pretty....(Your blue butterfly)

I can imagine it is harder to breathe when it is Frigid...and HOT outside)...We have close friends who go to out church who's husband is on oxygen and has COPD....He is in his seventies. He was a truck Driver and smoked a couple packs of cigarettes a day as a young man. In this area before it became a resort area, everyone made money by growing tobacco...So the old timers smoked ALOT.....I remember my Mom and StepDad and Dad all smoked alot. Hey our generation grew up with second hand smoke didn't we?

Hope your day is good....Stay WARM....Take care of yourself and Honey!!

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#4829 Dec 10, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
You know as I took that early morning walk this morning and done thoses morning chores with the critters.I had some thoughts of my life here on the edge and have more blessings than is countable.Even as the bit of cool air hit me I had the warm within.
The beauty of that huge mountain God made it stands there proud and strong in my back yard.Sometimes it becomes breaktaking when drinking it in with the eyes.As I started my walk back to that old rock house with all it comforts the chimmy smoking with a warm fire inside knowing my man was waiting on me inside to come and fix his breakfast another gift from God.How does one count those kind of blessings from God.The wonder of it all dear friend in sa cause you are another one of my many blessings from God too.Have a good day at work.God bless you always loveya mam whispers.
Dear Mam

I finding it very hard to come to terms with it being Monday. I have caught a cold and my nose is sniffy and my throat is sore. I do not feel as with this world.

Anyway I'm gargling with warm salt water and got some lozengers from the Chemist, so shall see what that does. I went the whole way through winter without a cold and now this.......... I am shivering as well and it is 25 degrees today.

If I can find some news of interest then I shall email you Mam, but at the moment I have no news.

Have a great day Mam and take care of yourself and Honey and love tot he family.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#4830 Dec 10, 2012
Hi there Epi

Hope that all is well with you and yours. And of course Mojoe. He keeps you guys entertained alright. All makes for a happy life.

My two babies are okay and up to mischief. I had to move the pot plant in front of the gate to stop them getting into the front garden. Chloe has taught Scruff the art of hole digging. This needs to be nipped in the bud because digging dogs are pests.

Have a great day Epi and enjoy what you are doing.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4831 Dec 10, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooh....Pretty....(Your blue butterfly)
I can imagine it is harder to breathe when it is Frigid...and HOT outside)...We have close friends who go to out church who's husband is on oxygen and has COPD....He is in his seventies. He was a truck Driver and smoked a couple packs of cigarettes a day as a young man. In this area before it became a resort area, everyone made money by growing tobacco...So the old timers smoked ALOT.....I remember my Mom and StepDad and Dad all smoked alot. Hey our generation grew up with second hand smoke didn't we?
Hope your day is good....Stay WARM....Take care of yourself and Honey!!
Hi Epi;

So you enjoyed the butterfly.I think there are some people that just do not pay much attention to the natural beauty in this world.

One must be careful with COPDers,mankind developed products but forgot to address the issue of disposal of the products.Lead paint,sheetrock dust,cement dust,coalmine dust,insulation fibers ect.My honey is headed for his mid sevenities and he worked around all of theses products.Smoke is another one.I build fire in a air tight stove but also run three perifiers in the house to clean the air as well as run a cold air humidifier for the dry air.Some cleaning products cannot not be used either.Tobacco is a big money maker,and in the near future I look for pot when it get legalized to be another big money maker.Honey and I worked pretty hard all our young lives and made a heck of a team together.I tell him now we been on a twenty year honeymoon as we spend twenty four seven together.For me personally I would not have it any other way meaning(the honeymoon together).I am most thankful for each day given by God for us both.Enjoying thoses times together to the fullest.Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#4832 Dec 10, 2012
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Mam
I finding it very hard to come to terms with it being Monday. I have caught a cold and my nose is sniffy and my throat is sore. I do not feel as with this world.
Anyway I'm gargling with warm salt water and got some lozengers from the Chemist, so shall see what that does. I went the whole way through winter without a cold and now this.......... I am shivering as well and it is 25 degrees today.
If I can find some news of interest then I shall email you Mam, but at the moment I have no news.
Have a great day Mam and take care of yourself and Honey and love tot he family.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Sorry to hear about the sore throat and sniffles.If you can find a med that agrees with what you are presently taking be sure and ask a druggest first.A anti inflamator med will help that sore throat.
Just hope you can shake this bug someone has shared with you.

Honey tells me I ruined a good dog in Eli.lol He tells me I baby and spoil everything I get my grubby lil hands on.lol.Oh well the wonder of it all.

It is extremely cold here got down to -9 last night.However did not get as much snow as was expected but I take whatever is available.

Our menu for this evening is homemade stew,tossed salad with pan of cornbread as honey put in his order.Naw not me I do not spoil or baby But my shadow does big time lol.
Have a good day at work take care of that health God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#4833 Dec 10, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Sorry to hear about the sore throat and sniffles.If you can find a med that agrees with what you are presently taking be sure and ask a druggest first.A anti inflamator med will help that sore throat.
Just hope you can shake this bug someone has shared with you.
Honey tells me I ruined a good dog in Eli.lol He tells me I baby and spoil everything I get my grubby lil hands on.lol.Oh well the wonder of it all.
It is extremely cold here got down to -9 last night.However did not get as much snow as was expected but I take whatever is available.
Our menu for this evening is homemade stew,tossed salad with pan of cornbread as honey put in his order.Naw not me I do not spoil or baby But my shadow does big time lol.
Have a good day at work take care of that health God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi there Mam

I am not allowed anti inflamatories of any kind. So I have to sit it out I am afraid. I got some very good lozengers from the Chemist yesterday and last night I coughed virtually non stop but this morning it feels a bit better. I ended up in the hospital the last time I took anti inflamatories. I will start vita thion tomorrow morning and see if that does not me feel better. It is still raining and cold and I blame the weather on us all getting sick like this. Hot and then cold and raining. We don't seem to have a lot of sunshine here.

Into the final calculations of the end of year run so I best get started.

Have a great day Mam.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#4834 Dec 10, 2012
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Mam
I am not allowed anti inflamatories of any kind. So I have to sit it out I am afraid. I got some very good lozengers from the Chemist yesterday and last night I coughed virtually non stop but this morning it feels a bit better. I ended up in the hospital the last time I took anti inflamatories. I will start vita thion tomorrow morning and see if that does not me feel better. It is still raining and cold and I blame the weather on us all getting sick like this. Hot and then cold and raining. We don't seem to have a lot of sunshine here.
Have a great day Mam.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Well,like I said check with the druggest first cause knew you were on other drugs.But do hope you get over the sore throat and that cough.Know what you mean by the weather as it is too dry here for months and first small snow finally showed up out here but not near what we could have used.It is extremely cold here.Is alot of flu going round here in this state again.Have a good day at work God bless loveya mam whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#4835 Dec 11, 2012
Morning LW and CHerianne (I think that is who posts most all the time)

Going to do last moment shopping today....And wrapping. Christmas is two weeks from today.

My hubby had to take Stumpy to the Vet...He scratched his cornea and his eye is seeping. The vet gave us eye drops to put in his eyes 4 times a day. When he first came home he had that cone on his head...He kept running into things and looking like "I can't do anything". My hubby said we can watch him and take that off...So far he is doing OK...He has to take him back tomorrow.

Have a great day today....God Bless

Location hidden

#4836 Dec 11, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning LW and CHerianne (I think that is who posts most all the time)
Going to do last moment shopping today....And wrapping. Christmas is two weeks from today.
My hubby had to take Stumpy to the Vet...He scratched his cornea and his eye is seeping. The vet gave us eye drops to put in his eyes 4 times a day. When he first came home he had that cone on his head...He kept running into things and looking like "I can't do anything". My hubby said we can watch him and take that off...So far he is doing OK...He has to take him back tomorrow.
Have a great day today....God Bless
Hi Epi;

If I may ask what happened to stumpy eye??Hope it all heals.
Keep us in the loop how he progresses okay.I been busy keeping mine all out of the cold as much as possible.Cause it has been extremely cold out here in theses mountains the past few days.
Think it even was too cold to really snow good out here.I been burning propane and the wood stove both thru this cold snap.I even left my water drippin some to keep it from freezin up and damaging the pipes around here.

Son decided to take afew day and go on a trip some r&r so I taking care of his place too while he is out of pocket.He does this every once in awhile just takes off to play.He once drove to chicago just to watch the bears play football.So all I doin around here is brr brr along lol lol.

Have fun shoppin today.Find the goodies and bargains.loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#4837 Dec 11, 2012
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Mam
Have a great day Mam.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

You should be about ready to close the office and head for home by our time zones.Hope you had a good smooth day there too.

Hope you also are feeling better and shaking that bug off.I am taking honey today to the Doctor he is regular three month check up.He has not been feeling good for the past couple of days and hoping the Doctor can help him.

Still got cold weather here but tis wintertime too.Got another storm coming in this coming weekend.
Have a good evening loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#4838 Dec 11, 2012
Hi Cherianne;

Sent you a email with my news will wait for a reply from you.

Hope you are feeling better and good that son made it home safe and sound.

It remains cold here.Another storm is headed this way due to arrive here on friday.

I am extra tired tonight and been tired all day.Think I need some time for me cause me is getting goffy and I do that when I am tired.Most people get grouchy I get goffy.

Have a good day at work today God bless loveya mam whispers

Location hidden

#4839 Dec 11, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
Hi Cherianne;
Sent you a email with my news will wait for a reply from you.
Hope you are feeling better and good that son made it home safe and sound.
It remains cold here.Another storm is headed this way due to arrive here on friday.
I am extra tired tonight and been tired all day.Think I need some time for me cause me is getting goffy and I do that when I am tired.Most people get grouchy I get goffy.
Have a good day at work today God bless loveya mam whispers
Dear Mam

You go and have a nice sleep. I have emailed you. When you wake you can give me more news.

Take care dear heart.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#4841 Dec 11, 2012
Enjoy Life wrote:
Today I plowed snow, filled the firewood rack, and patted my dog on the head. Just wanted to share that.
Hi there Enjoy Life

You are welcome to post on this thread at any time. We post with things that we want to share with our friends.

Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#4842 Dec 12, 2012
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Mam
You go and have a nice sleep. I have emailed you. When you wake you can give me more news.
Take care dear heart.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Well,I tried that sleep thing and does not work tonight all I do is flip flop in the bed.I usurally can grab a couple of hours but that has even failed me this evening.

It is cold here tonight and I banked up more fires and turned up the propane too.Run a check on the critter all are okay.Got my water drippin to save my pipes tonight too.

Now sittin and wondering how I going to get that broken water pipe fixed at son house before he get home come end of the week.I still need to iorn his work clothes and get them put in his closet at his house.I started his other cars to keep the batteries charged this evening too.I beginning to wonder if I cut out for taking care of so much at one time sure havin some doubts.

Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#4843 Dec 12, 2012
Enjoy Life wrote:
Today I plowed snow, filled the firewood rack, and patted my dog on the head. Just wanted to share that.
Well hello enjoy life;

Let me share with you what I do.
I cook three square meals aday with snack in between
Everything is homemade around this joint from Breads,pies,cakes ect.Jelly comes out of ball jars,jerky comes out of zip lock sack.ect.Small picture there of.

I wash and iron clothing,need a button sewed on a shirt or a pair of pants medded or zipper installed I do all of it.I can put a shirt to a sewing machine and grant you a tailor made outfit.

I scrub floors,clean ovens,wash windows,toiletbowls,bathtub,in side of washer and dryers,I clean lint screens,refrigator,deep freeze
I shampoo rugs and furniture.

I clean the cars and trucks checking all the fluids in each and everyone of them.Including the air in the tires and the wear of them.

I clean chimmy and stove pipes,clean wood stove,haul wood,split and cut wood.

I feed and water critter everyday.I brake ice with a sledge hammer when heaters malfunction.I close critter in sheds every night and turn them out everymorning.I haul grain,hay,clean sheds and put down new bedding of straw.I mend fense,fix gates,

I can drive a truck,tractor,pick up,dump truck,If it got gears and motor you can bet I can drive it.

I know how to hunt and dress a kill and process it for the freezer I know how to fish and smoke the fish too.
Think I covered it all but might of missed acouple of chores along the way.

Now then got a question here you wanna trade jobs with me????
God bless you.

Location hidden

#4844 Dec 12, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Well hello enjoy life;
Let me share with you what I do.
I cook three square meals aday with snack in between
Everything is homemade around this joint from Breads,pies,cakes ect.Jelly comes out of ball jars,jerky comes out of zip lock sack.ect.Small picture there of.
I wash and iron clothing,need a button sewed on a shirt or a pair of pants medded or zipper installed I do all of it.I can put a shirt to a sewing machine and grant you a tailor made outfit.
I scrub floors,clean ovens,wash windows,toiletbowls,bathtub,in side of washer and dryers,I clean lint screens,refrigator,deep freeze
I shampoo rugs and furniture.
I clean the cars and trucks checking all the fluids in each and everyone of them.Including the air in the tires and the wear of them.
I clean chimmy and stove pipes,clean wood stove,haul wood,split and cut wood.
I feed and water critter everyday.I brake ice with a sledge hammer when heaters malfunction.I close critter in sheds every night and turn them out everymorning.I haul grain,hay,clean sheds and put down new bedding of straw.I mend fense,fix gates,
I can drive a truck,tractor,pick up,dump truck,If it got gears and motor you can bet I can drive it.
I know how to hunt and dress a kill and process it for the freezer I know how to fish and smoke the fish too.
Think I covered it all but might of missed acouple of chores along the way.
Now then got a question here you wanna trade jobs with me????
God bless you.
Hi Mam

You are what is known as a "Jill of all trades".

When you live on the Edge of Beyond you have to know how to do everything so that you can live comfortably.

Love
Cherianne
xxxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#4845 Dec 12, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
If I may ask what happened to stumpy eye??Hope it all heals.
Keep us in the loop how he progresses okay.I been busy keeping mine all out of the cold as much as possible.Cause it has been extremely cold out here in theses mountains the past few days.
Think it even was too cold to really snow good out here.I been burning propane and the wood stove both thru this cold snap.I even left my water drippin some to keep it from freezin up and damaging the pipes around here.
Son decided to take afew day and go on a trip some r&r so I taking care of his place too while he is out of pocket.He does this every once in awhile just takes off to play.He once drove to chicago just to watch the bears play football.So all I doin around here is brr brr along lol lol.
Have fun shoppin today.Find the goodies and bargains.loveya lil whispers.
When stumpy was scratching he accidently scratched his eye (the cornea)...It seems to be healing pretty good.

What did the Doctor say about Honey? Is he doing OK?.....

Today it will be a rainy one for us...Gray and rainy (we need the rain...It hasn't rained for awhile)

Hope you all have a gret day today....I'll talk to you all later....God Bless

Location hidden

#4846 Dec 12, 2012
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
You are what is known as a "Jill of all trades".
When you live on the Edge of Beyond you have to know how to do everything so that you can live comfortably.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Well,the edge can give one some trying situations from time to time.I forgot to tell how to chase of a Big wooly mischeif bear,where to find foxes and racoons ect,how to pick up a snakes or how to deal with mean hen with babies or how to deal with the human virmits who show up.Where to hunt the good herbs to use.Lol
Is just somethings that are learned by trail and error with a life of the edge.But home is where one chooses to hang the hat.
Have a good day at work God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#4847 Dec 12, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
When stumpy was scratching he accidently scratched his eye (the cornea)...It seems to be healing pretty good.
What did the Doctor say about Honey? Is he doing OK?.....
Today it will be a rainy one for us...Gray and rainy (we need the rain...It hasn't rained for awhile)
Hope you all have a gret day today....I'll talk to you all later....God Bless
Hi Epi;

With stumpy ouch and more ouch.Hope the eye heals and gets better.
Did you get the bargain while out shopping.Did you run into large crowd of people at the malls.I like to just go and look at all the decoration of places this time of year.Cause sure is some neat ones.

Honey doctor appointment came out fine and honey is doin okay.
Expecting another cold storm here for this coming weekend.But is
winter here in the mountains once more.Seems like this winter is zippin right past me cause here it is December and another year coming right around the cornor.Guess one does not pay attention to time when havin fun.lol.So ready or not here it comes.lol

You gonna make christmas cookies and candy this year.Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#4848 Dec 12, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Well,the edge can give one some trying situations from time to time.I forgot to tell how to chase of a Big wooly mischeif bear,where to find foxes and racoons ect,how to pick up a snakes or how to deal with mean hen with babies or how to deal with the human virmits who show up.Where to hunt the good herbs to use.Lol
Is just somethings that are learned by trail and error with a life of the edge.But home is where one chooses to hang the hat.
Have a good day at work God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi there Mam

Well thanks for the news of the family. Happy to hear that all is well with Honey and you. We are doing fine. Son starts his leave at 4:30pm tomorrow afternoon and cannot wait. I go on leave exactly one week later. Monday is a public holiday so only have 4 days next week to get through.

People are packing up and travelling to the north and south coast for their annual holidays. I don't think I could pack one thing to go anywhere. I am knackered. Son is going to do a lot of sleeping during his leave and I think that I may do the same. Seeing my friend a few days and we will find something to do.

Babies doing fine. Chloe has a new thing. She now buries her chewies (or rather Scruff's chewies) out in the sand so that he cannot find them and when she wants one she goes and unearths it. She is a little devil. Brings it inside and lies looking at it as if it is the tastiest thing in the world and it looks too dreadful for words. It is all lost on Scruff who, from what I can gather, does not like sand covered chewies. So she is on her own with it. Scruff is very good about her (if I were him, I would have thumped her good and solid). He just wanders off and finds something else to do Bless his heart.

I have sent you an email Mam. I will try and send another if I get any FANTASTIC news.
Love to you all
Cherianne
xxxx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What country has the best culture in your opinion? (Jul '08) 12 min Confused 251
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Rosa_Winkel 775,621
Gay snapchat names 16 min Pittspens71 150
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min Oxbow 559,634
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 34 min Rick in Kansas 265,185
21 Dead Babies Found on Riverbank in China (Mar '10) 36 min McGold 661
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr preteen girl 605,045
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Chris Clearwater 175,684
More from around the web