“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#4807 Dec 6, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Hope son has a safe trip to and from.It is good he has someone to travel with.Awee heard alot of things about play stations but really know very little about them.I have never played on one of them.lol I am non modernized lol.Good thing too I probably be dangerous.
Is good to hear the dinner went well and the food good.Most fellows are meat and potatoes type of guys.It was good that all of you could get together for a lunch and good wishes.
Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers
Hi Mam

Your have email ..... Love Cherianne xxxxx

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4808 Dec 6, 2012
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Mam
Yes I got a text message last night. They made good time and they got there about 7:00. Son says 45 degrees at 7:00 at night. Sweltering.
Did nto sleep well (being alone in the house) and Chloe and Scruff did not help because they wanted in and out and in and out all night. Eventuall at 4:30 they settled down. I overslept and left home one hour late and got involved in a huge traffic jam. The robots were out so we sat for an hour waiting to get moving. Not a very good start to the day.
Planning on being in bed early tonight. Don't know about the babies they may get shut out of my bedroom will have to see.
Will email a bit later on Mam.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Good to hear son had a safe trip and got there with good time too.
In time you get used to being alone always takes some time to ajust too.You got thoses babies and they will sure let you know when something is happen out of the unusural.

Wow You shall never know how much your help was last night thru your e mail.You sure opened a great big world for me.You given me another way to spend some long nights around here on a adventure.Thanks again.

When I sheded the critters last night forgot to pick up the dogs feed pans so that is why I had three am company(racoons).Was my fault,they were just pinching left over dog food.You would have laughed at me outside with a rack in hand and my house slippers chasing those fatter then butter ball racoons.I was careful cause was announced out here on the news that some are carrying rabbits this year.Anyway the excitement was over once I got the pans picked up.They went woddling off to get into other mischeif.

I been sammy all morning got everything running around here once again.I will soon have it all squeekie clean.
Have a good day.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#4809 Dec 6, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning LW.....
Yes....I asked my son to copy it for me...He has done that before and then links it in Facebook.. Oh yea.....they were having a ball yesterday outside. I went out when it first got dark to check some of my white bulbs on my Angel....and he was carrying a pinecone in his mouth (do you know how sharp those are? Anyway he wanted me to throw it....I chased him around a little...he loved it when I said "I'm gonna get you"....He ran around in cirles and came right back to the same place...LOL
Your Meatloaf and baked potato sounded good.....Mmmmm Mmmmm
Have a great day today...Love ya
Hi Epi;

Lol yes I know all about pinecones have a pine tree in the front yard.My wild squirrels dig the sap sometimes out of it and the birds hunt any bugs they can find in it.The pine tree sometimes get quite a grooming job done to it.My neighboor comes and get the needles off the ground from it to use in his strawberry beds.
It is amazing what they find to play with one would think it would hurt the mouth but they seem not to pay much mind to it.Eli gets into my firewood and carries it around and plays with it.He has learned how to stand at the door and howl when it starts getting dark.He does not shut up until I let him in and he gets his loving from me and boom heads for his sleeper.Honey laughs and say he got me well trained.He hears him howling and says your being paged woman.lol lol.Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#4810 Dec 6, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
Jack...(And LW)...That story about my cousin is out now. It is on my FB page....Did you see it Jack? LW...I'll try to find a way for you to see it....This is Beki from Virginia
Hi Epi;

Got your message this morning want to ask are all eight stories together before I open as do not want to miss a one of them.I know I always asking of beki as she wonders thru my thoughts.But think you and cheri have already experienced what in the heart with me and things I do and I ended up with the blessings in you both.
Have a grand day thank you for this.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#4811 Dec 6, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
Lets see....Jack has been gone a while...NO Red Hearts....He comes back to visit....Red Hearts.....
Hmmmmmmm
:-)
Well I like to know who I been hugging all this time????
((((Heart Poster)))) shucks some (((smooches))) too.
I know hearts show up late nights,nice to know someone is around.

Location hidden

#4812 Dec 6, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Good to hear son had a safe trip and got there with good time too.
In time you get used to being alone always takes some time to ajust too.You got thoses babies and they will sure let you know when something is happen out of the unusural.
Wow You shall never know how much your help was last night thru your e mail.You sure opened a great big world for me.You given me another way to spend some long nights around here on a adventure.Thanks again.
When I sheded the critters last night forgot to pick up the dogs feed pans so that is why I had three am company(racoons).Was my fault,they were just pinching left over dog food.You would have laughed at me outside with a rack in hand and my house slippers chasing those fatter then butter ball racoons.I was careful cause was announced out here on the news that some are carrying rabbits this year.Anyway the excitement was over once I got the pans picked up.They went woddling off to get into other mischeif.
I been sammy all morning got everything running around here once again.I will soon have it all squeekie clean.
Have a good day.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi there Mam

Oh well I am just thankful it was not those bears again come visiting, just rascal raccoons.

My two rascals spent a fairly peaceful night and only barked at 3:30 when the storm passed over and there was thunder and lightning. They soon calmed down and went back to sleep. When an aircraft goes over our house, Scruff gets really upset and runs outside barking like a mad thing. Thunder, lightnning and aircrafts are not at the top of his list of enjoyable things.

Today is Friday YIPPEE. Son will be home tomorrow all being well. Says he may have to work part of Saturday to get it all completed. That is fine and I just pray for a safe return journey.

I will email a bit later on. Got stuff to get sorted this morning.

Love
Cherianne
xxxxxx

Location hidden

#4813 Dec 6, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning Cheriann.
I hope you are having a wonderful day. My second semester of school starts back up again today so I will be busy with school again this evening. Wednesday's are my day off from work so it all works out well. Its a cold and rainy day here in the mountains. We have been blessed with some very nice days this past week though. Are you ready for Christmas? I have a few more gifts to purchase and wrap and then I can just relax and wait for the 25th. God Bless You All
Hi there Grace

You are way ahead of everyone else with your Chritmas presents! I am going tomorrow to get some groceries fromt he Gift Voucher I got from one company so that will be New Year's day dinner and the puddings, etc. I am left just to buy raw hide chewies for the 4 dogs, my friends and mine, then I am done.

My stove is still not working properly so we are going to my friend (who is a much better cook than I) and she will cook the food that I provide.Christmas we are also going to her as she lives alone and a turkey is somewhat large for her to get through on her own. She does the Christmas dinner and I do New Year's dinner. It works for us.

I am not a meat eater to talk of, and after Christmas and New Year, I live on salads and vegetables and lighter options. I find that having not eaten meat for 17 or 18 years it is very heavy. I adore fish (but very costly here in SA, especially as we are not on the coast, we are inland). But whoever heard of Christmas dinner where the main course is fish? I never heard of anyone having fish for Christmas dinner.

Tis the start of the weekend and son will be back home sometime and I am looking forward to his return. I miss the playstation noise and the loud music that young people "have" to have. It is all part of being youn.

Take care Grace and have a great day
Love
Cherianne
xxxxxx

Location hidden

#4814 Dec 6, 2012
Hi there Epi

How are you getting along with your decorations, and present buying for Christmas?

Only have the 4 chewies to buy for the dogs then I am done. Sorted.

Getting New Year's dinner groceries tomorrow and then I can safely say that Christmas is sorted.

I bet Mojoe is having the time of his life with your decorations. Bless his heart.

Have a great day and weekend Epi.

Love
Cherianne
xxxxxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#4815 Dec 7, 2012
LW.....Cherianne.....Grace (and anyone else reading)

Can you believe it is FRIDAY again? What is going on?.....:-)

Cheri.....I only have a coupld gift left to get....I'm decorated. MoJoe is playing in the Front room with his "Nanny" Stumpy (who he is much larger than now). they re playing "Get the Piggy away from me".....Then sometimes they just drop the Piggy and mun ch on each others ears....They look like they play "Look how wide I can open my mouth?"

LW....There were 8 stories to watch about my cousin. Just keep watching they come on one after the other. Did you see the picture of my Grandma (who looked like a Cherokee Indian)My cousin looked more like that side (my Mothers side)...I look more like my Dad's side who were English/Irish.....Light skin freckles....But I have the High Cheek bones and Dark hair....:-)

So....I hope everyone has a Blessed day today!! God be with you.....

Location hidden

#4816 Dec 7, 2012
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Mam
Oh well I am just thankful it was not those bears again come visiting, just rascal raccoons.
My two rascals spent a fairly peaceful night and only barked at 3:30 when the storm passed over and there was thunder and lightning. They soon calmed down and went back to sleep. When an aircraft goes over our house, Scruff gets really upset and runs outside barking like a mad thing. Thunder, lightnning and aircrafts are not at the top of his list of enjoyable things.
Today is Friday YIPPEE. Son will be home tomorrow all being well. Says he may have to work part of Saturday to get it all completed. That is fine and I just pray for a safe return journey.
I will email a bit later on. Got stuff to get sorted this morning.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxxx
Hi Cherianne;

You know as I took that early morning walk this morning and done thoses morning chores with the critters.I had some thoughts of my life here on the edge and have more blessings than is countable.Even as the bit of cool air hit me I had the warm within.
The beauty of that huge mountain God made it stands there proud and strong in my back yard.Sometimes it becomes breaktaking when drinking it in with the eyes.As I started my walk back to that old rock house with all it comforts the chimmy smoking with a warm fire inside knowing my man was waiting on me inside to come and fix his breakfast another gift from God.How does one count those kind of blessings from God.The wonder of it all dear friend in sa cause you are another one of my many blessings from God too.Have a good day at work.God bless you always loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#4817 Dec 7, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
LW.....Cherianne.....Grace (and anyone else reading)
Can you believe it is FRIDAY again? What is going on?.....:-)
Cheri.....I only have a coupld gift left to get....I'm decorated. MoJoe is playing in the Front room with his "Nanny" Stumpy (who he is much larger than now). they re playing "Get the Piggy away from me".....Then sometimes they just drop the Piggy and mun ch on each others ears....They look like they play "Look how wide I can open my mouth?"
LW....There were 8 stories to watch about my cousin. Just keep watching they come on one after the other. Did you see the picture of my Grandma (who looked like a Cherokee Indian)My cousin looked more like that side (my Mothers side)...I look more like my Dad's side who were English/Irish.....Light skin freckles....But I have the High Cheek bones and Dark hair....:-)
So....I hope everyone has a Blessed day today!! God be with you.....
Hi Epi;

You should see what I inherited,I got the cookin and squeekie clean from my mother.By the way I have her facial features.I got the critter lovin,fishing,hunting from my Dad.I got both there tempers all rolled up into one me and they also threw in for me all the mischeif.(double doses from each)lol.Then my grandmother on my mother side got into this mix too so I am told
She was real little and quite a spitfire of a woman.Grandfather on father side got into this too with the project building that go on.
It is no tellin how many other relatives got into the mix of my inheritance too.I know I have not had a dull moment since arriving on this earth for sure.Such as I may be.Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#4818 Dec 8, 2012
Morning......

How is everyone today? It is a gray rainy (and foggy)day here...It might clear up as the day goes on.

I hope you all have a great one....I will try to.

God Bless ya'll

Location hidden

#4819 Dec 8, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning......
How is everyone today? It is a gray rainy (and foggy)day here...It might clear up as the day goes on.
I hope you all have a great one....I will try to.
God Bless ya'll
Good mornin Epi;

Wow gal snow is in Denver,Colorado.News is announcing our portion will arrive here tomorrow morning.I loaded the wood rack and banked the fire.Also time for some coco or spiced hot tea.Maybe a good movie too.When it gets here I gonna pull of my slippers and walk in it barefooted.When you was a kid did you ever play cut the pie in the snow.It was a tag game kids played.

How the furry family doin have they pulled any good ones on you lately? Eli does not like for it to get dark.The sun starts going down he want inside.Son opened the door yesterday evening and Eli came shooting thru the door at four pm and usural does not get dark between five or five thirty here.Eli made a bee line for me and got behind my chair.Son said gosh what hit him.lol.Eli would peek around the edge of my chair at the fellows as if to say I dare you to throw me back out.lol.Then look at me with those melting puppy eyes.After sometime of this I finally headed for the sunporch where his sleeper is and Eli was right on my heels headed for his soft bed.
Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#4820 Dec 8, 2012
Hi Cherianne;

Leaving you a message should you pop in over the weekend.

Temperature is dropping here tonight it is getting colder here but the high tomorrow is suppose to be 21 degrees brrr.Thinking about heading out early for that nap tonight.

Hope you got that shopping done at the mall you talked about.Glad to hear son is doin well too.

Have a good weekend loveya mam whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#4821 Dec 9, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Good mornin Epi;
Wow gal snow is in Denver,Colorado.News is announcing our portion will arrive here tomorrow morning.I loaded the wood rack and banked the fire.Also time for some coco or spiced hot tea.Maybe a good movie too.When it gets here I gonna pull of my slippers and walk in it barefooted.When you was a kid did you ever play cut the pie in the snow.It was a tag game kids played.
How the furry family doin have they pulled any good ones on you lately? Eli does not like for it to get dark.The sun starts going down he want inside.Son opened the door yesterday evening and Eli came shooting thru the door at four pm and usural does not get dark between five or five thirty here.Eli made a bee line for me and got behind my chair.Son said gosh what hit him.lol.Eli would peek around the edge of my chair at the fellows as if to say I dare you to throw me back out.lol.Then look at me with those melting puppy eyes.After sometime of this I finally headed for the sunporch where his sleeper is and Eli was right on my heels headed for his soft bed.
Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.
Morning LW....I see you changed yor avatar again....LOL...Brrrr

Its good you get yourself PREPARED for bad weather....Its funny here in the South (who people have never seen snow) they get a freaked out when there is snow storm warnings...They all run out and get Milk and Bread. I guess thinking they will be snowed in for days. The ground (sand) is so warm here that even if we do get snow it melts right away. There was ONE time that they got a FREAK storm. Hurricane HUGO came in non the Charleston shore area in September and then in December we had at least 2 feet of snow fall on Christmas Eve....NO ONE went anywhere here (there is no salt..although the ocean is full of it) or cinders to put on the roads...Alot of people went out and made Snowmen and sled rided in the roads....(not man hills here...too close to the flat ocean)

So have a great day today.....Hope you aren't snowed in too much....Love ya

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#4822 Dec 9, 2012
^^^^^

Want to apologize for the typo's...My hubby ordered a keyboard that LIGHT up in the dark...but it is hard to type on...So I hit the right key...but it doesn't show up (plus I don't have spell checker).....:-)

Location hidden

#4823 Dec 9, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning LW....I see you changed yor avatar again....LOL...Brrrr
Its good you get yourself PREPARED for bad weather....Its funny here in the South (who people have never seen snow) they get a freaked out when there is snow storm warnings...They all run out and get Milk and Bread. I guess thinking they will be snowed in for days. The ground (sand) is so warm here that even if we do get snow it melts right away. There was ONE time that they got a FREAK storm. Hurricane HUGO came in non the Charleston shore area in September and then in December we had at least 2 feet of snow fall on Christmas Eve....NO ONE went anywhere here (there is no salt..although the ocean is full of it) or cinders to put on the roads...Alot of people went out and made Snowmen and sled rided in the roads....(not man hills here...too close to the flat ocean)
So have a great day today.....Hope you aren't snowed in too much....Love ya
Hi Epi;

lol love thoses pictures,having a ball of a time with them too.So when you see me changing the avatar just me playin around again.lol

It is snowing here Epi and is soooooooooo pretty and welcome.Radio is playing let it snow let it snow.Last night got down to -3 and is come up to 16 this early morning.They announced five to seven inches expected and they annouced wind may get up to 35 mls.I been thru alot of bad storms in my lifetime of various kinds but always come out with something good to hold onto.

I got to laughing about you writting to me about how people freak out over snow and thinking here I sit wishin for it to come.I remember once you ask why I prepared in the early summer one never knows what's gonna come knockin at the door lol lol.The mountain in the back is all covered up with that pretty white stuff.Told honey it was snowing and he said,I'm a wuss and went deeper under the covers lol lol.Oh well he have to come out pretty soon lol.
Have a good sunday God bless loveya lil whispers.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#4824 Dec 9, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
^^^^^
Want to apologize for the typo's...My hubby ordered a keyboard that LIGHT up in the dark...but it is hard to type on...So I hit the right key...but it doesn't show up (plus I don't have spell checker).....:-)
http://www.spellify.com/

:)

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#4825 Dec 9, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
^^^^^
Also Epi, don't know what browser you're using but most have a spell check 'built in', yours may just be turned off;)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#4827 Dec 10, 2012
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Also Epi, don't know what browser you're using but most have a spell check 'built in', yours may just be turned off;)
Thanks Jack....I use IE on my laptop where I usually type on...What do I go in to turn it back on?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min Dr_Zorderz 261,622
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Seraphima 548,461
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min Ghost Writer 2 U 750,281
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 24 min Molly the jewess 118,650
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 46 min Senecus 602,159
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 46 min An NFL Fan 37,256
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 59 min Eagle 12 229,911
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 10 hr girls united states 125

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE