Friends who want to share daily livin...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4788 Dec 4, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes...Saw the grandkids. They were sitting with Dad in their bedroom to get out of Mommy's hair as she bakes 100 Christmas Cookies. She really gets into the Christmas spirit. She was ordering gifts in September and put the tree up and lights out on Thanksgiving evening. Her name is Christmas based because she was born December 15th.She is a good Mom and takes care of the Home real well. The place is immaculate....(Not quite in mine...Mine is clean...but not immaculate)...LOL
So anyway my 6 year old Grandaughter has a speaking part in the Christmas Play....I aid "Do you know your part yet?" She said "No" I asid you better start practicing (she has a couple weeks)..I told my son to copy the play on his phone so I can see it (I love technology NOW)...
Hope ya'll have a wonderful day today...God Bless
Hi Epi;

Christmas also sounds like a planner too.Gets a jump on holidays.
Do you know what the theme of the Christmas play planned is.
Grandaughter will have it down pat memorized by the time it rolls around.Sure glad you got to talk to them again makes for a happy time and day.Always a uplift ya know.

I agree this modern technology is something else for me.I keep learning more and more with it.Family calls it modernizing me.lol.
Sometimes they scare my feathers off me with their technology.Honey says I not worldly educated.But what I seen of it not sure I want to take that plunge out there either.Oh humm the wonder of it all.

It is nippy here this morning and I banked the stove tight but the sky are a pretty blue too so it may warm up.Weather news people say it gonna be dry like this for afew more years with this type of weather going on and it staying warm I may on warm day get out in the yard and start some rock gardens.Which are pretty much maintainance free oh I like that hardly any work.I may go fishing on the internet for some ideas with this project.

Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#4789 Dec 4, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...It is probably you Lunchtime now in South Africa. Hope it is a good one. You mean they are going to a vegetarisn place NO MEAT....I just joined a group on Facebook called "Forks NOT Knives" very Interesting. They also have great recipes...You could probably go into google and put in "Forks not Knives" and it will pop up....
Hope you have a good one Cherianne...God Bless
Cherianne....I found you on Facebook...I have sent you a Friend request...I see you are friends with Double Fine....:-)

Have a great day

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#4790 Dec 4, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cherianne....I found you on Facebook...I have sent you a Friend request...I see you are friends with Double Fine....:-)
Have a great day
Hi Epi

Yes I joined it years ago but I could not get the hang of it and I forgot my password and login so I don't go on it. I thought they had deleted it because I do not use it and have not for donkeys years. Yes I think I spoke to Double Fine once on Facebook but it was a long time ago.

I do not use it at all.

Have a great day
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#4791 Dec 4, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
You have a real good time at this lunch.And I shall look for your e mail and funny pictures in the morning with my first cup of coffee.Everyone doin fine for present.Furry family is all tucked in the beds sleeping.Think got bad storm moving in wind is up.I have the stove banked tight tonight too.Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi there Mam

Well our Christmas lunch went off well. The food was "nice" but the fact there was no meat, did upset some of the people. South Africans are big red meat eaters and the men got upset. I enjoyed my kingclip and salad, had a couple of glasses of wine and came back to the office. Worked for about 1.5 hours and then headed for home.

Son was advised he is going to site again today to the Northern Cape to Swepp (I expect, two houses and one street lamp if they are lucky and the site). Son bought a mini playstation that he is taking with him to watch movies and play games so that he can keep himself entertain in the evenings because the TV reception is virtually non existent likewise with mobile phones. If you text you sometimes get your message through. He is planning on being out of there by Saturday and being home in the evening [plus/minus 7:00pm. This time he has company for the journey which is I suppose is better than the last time when he went on his own. Long way when you travel along.

I will email you and let you know any news that comes along in this day. Send my love to you, Honey and family
Love
Cherianne
xxxxx

Location hidden

#4792 Dec 4, 2012
Hi Epi

We went to a Sea Food restaurant because the Powers that be are huge health freaks and only eat fish, salad and bugger all else. Oh sorry, they drink Mineral water which is fizzy. All the women drank wine. I had a couple of glasses but I don't enjoy alcohol. It just makes me sleepy and if I can't sleep I get irritable. So I am not a "party animal".

The fish was nice and I enjoyed the salad, green salad with ripe avocado pears. Delicious.

So that puts the office Christmas party behind us for another year.

Have a great day Epi.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxx

Location hidden

#4793 Dec 4, 2012
Hello Grace and anyone that pops in to read.

Hope you have a really great day and that you enjoy what you are doing.

Love
Cherianne
xxxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#4794 Dec 5, 2012
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi
Yes I joined it years ago but I could not get the hang of it and I forgot my password and login so I don't go on it. I thought they had deleted it because I do not use it and have not for donkeys years. Yes I think I spoke to Double Fine once on Facebook but it was a long time ago.
I do not use it at all.
Have a great day
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
I thought DF asked to be your friend on FB on here a few months ago.....You can get a new password, its not hard. Let me know if you need help..It is fun. Alot of people are on it from Topix....Example...Judy (OSG)....Serah (from Australia)

Glad your Christmas party turned out good. I Love seafood so I would enjoyed it. Take care of yourself

Location hidden

#4795 Dec 5, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought DF asked to be your friend on FB on here a few months ago.....You can get a new password, its not hard. Let me know if you need help..It is fun. Alot of people are on it from Topix....Example...Judy (OSG)....Serah (from Australia)
Glad your Christmas party turned out good. I Love seafood so I would enjoyed it. Take care of yourself
Hi Epi

You may be right because when things confuse me I tend to ignore them because I do not want to feel incompetent. Like putting my head in the sand and pretending it will go away. I just know that when I go on Facebook I "AM TOTALLY LOST. I don't know what I am doing.

But thanks for your offer of help. Maybe one day when I feel brave.

Love
Cherianne
xxxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#4796 Dec 5, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Christmas also sounds like a planner too.Gets a jump on holidays.
Do you know what the theme of the Christmas play planned is.
Grandaughter will have it down pat memorized by the time it rolls around.Sure glad you got to talk to them again makes for a happy time and day.Always a uplift ya know.
I agree this modern technology is something else for me.I keep learning more and more with it.Family calls it modernizing me.lol.
Sometimes they scare my feathers off me with their technology.Honey says I not worldly educated.But what I seen of it not sure I want to take that plunge out there either.Oh humm the wonder of it all.
It is nippy here this morning and I banked the stove tight but the sky are a pretty blue too so it may warm up.Weather news people say it gonna be dry like this for afew more years with this type of weather going on and it staying warm I may on warm day get out in the yard and start some rock gardens.Which are pretty much maintainance free oh I like that hardly any work.I may go fishing on the internet for some ideas with this project.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
It has been warm here....75 yesterday....The same today. People have their shorts on and flip flops. But up in Ohio it is 63 which is really warm for December.

I don't know what the story is about in her school play. I wish I could go...but I can't:-(.....She is going to the neighborhood Junior High School because Akron Ohio has tore down all their OLD schools (some were 100 years old)...and in the spring she will move into a BRAND NEW Elementary School. This Kindergarten class will be the first class to graduate from the new school....

Have a great day LW.....God Bless

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4797 Dec 5, 2012
Cheriann wrote:
Hello Grace and anyone that pops in to read.
Hope you have a really great day and that you enjoy what you are doing.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxx
Good Morning Cheriann.

I hope you are having a wonderful day. My second semester of school starts back up again today so I will be busy with school again this evening. Wednesday's are my day off from work so it all works out well. Its a cold and rainy day here in the mountains. We have been blessed with some very nice days this past week though. Are you ready for Christmas? I have a few more gifts to purchase and wrap and then I can just relax and wait for the 25th. God Bless You All

Location hidden

#4798 Dec 5, 2012
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Mam
Well our Christmas lunch went off well. The food was "nice" but the fact there was no meat, did upset some of the people. South Africans are big red meat eaters and the men got upset. I enjoyed my kingclip and salad, had a couple of glasses of wine and came back to the office. Worked for about 1.5 hours and then headed for home.
Son was advised he is going to site again today to the Northern Cape to Swepp (I expect, two houses and one street lamp if they are lucky and the site). Son bought a mini playstation that he is taking with him to watch movies and play games so that he can keep himself entertain in the evenings because the TV reception is virtually non existent likewise with mobile phones. If you text you sometimes get your message through. He is planning on being out of there by Saturday and being home in the evening [plus/minus 7:00pm. This time he has company for the journey which is I suppose is better than the last time when he went on his own. Long way when you travel along.
I will email you and let you know any news that comes along in this day. Send my love to you, Honey and family
Love
Cherianne
xxxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Hope son has a safe trip to and from.It is good he has someone to travel with.Awee heard alot of things about play stations but really know very little about them.I have never played on one of them.lol I am non modernized lol.Good thing too I probably be dangerous.

Is good to hear the dinner went well and the food good.Most fellows are meat and potatoes type of guys.It was good that all of you could get together for a lunch and good wishes.
Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers

Location hidden

#4799 Dec 5, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been warm here....75 yesterday....The same today. People have their shorts on and flip flops. But up in Ohio it is 63 which is really warm for December.
I don't know what the story is about in her school play. I wish I could go...but I can't:-(.....She is going to the neighborhood Junior High School because Akron Ohio has tore down all their OLD schools (some were 100 years old)...and in the spring she will move into a BRAND NEW Elementary School. This Kindergarten class will be the first class to graduate from the new school....
Hi Epi;

I have no doubt our weather pattern has changed in the past few years.It is a warm winter here compared to the past ones I been thru.I never wear shorts lol do not even own a pair did I say that lol.Reason is I'm too light skinned and burn easy.The price is not worth the pain.Our high here today is 59 with no moisture.

Would it possible to video the play she will be in and send it too you.Sure would be a treasure to have in years to come.The school out here are old they do not every build in small areas like where I am they just try to get more milage out of them but in bigger places they rebuild.Some of the schools on the reservations are totally fallen apart yet they drag the feet to fix.But I think education in the country has been put on the back burner in some places.Just my opinion is all.

How is furry family doin.Is mojoe keepin them busy.At least they got good weather to get out in theses days in.My older ones are sleeping later and later every morning.Just as well let the sun burn of early morning chills.

Made a large meatloaf with baked potatoes,tossed salad,apple pie with ice cream last night and no one showed up to eat with honey and me.Think they all had hot dates.lol But now leftovers Grrr.lol
Have a good day.God bless loveya mam whispers.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#4800 Dec 5, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unseasonable for Dec.? Tell me about it, we had 70 on Tuesday, little cooler yesterday...but looks like winter will be back starting today for us Northerners:)

Location hidden

#4801 Dec 6, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Hope son has a safe trip to and from.It is good he has someone to travel with.Awee heard alot of things about play stations but really know very little about them.I have never played on one of them.lol I am non modernized lol.Good thing too I probably be dangerous.
Is good to hear the dinner went well and the food good.Most fellows are meat and potatoes type of guys.It was good that all of you could get together for a lunch and good wishes.
Hi there Mam

Yes I got a text message last night. They made good time and they got there about 7:00. Son says 45 degrees at 7:00 at night. Sweltering.

Did nto sleep well (being alone in the house) and Chloe and Scruff did not help because they wanted in and out and in and out all night. Eventuall at 4:30 they settled down. I overslept and left home one hour late and got involved in a huge traffic jam. The robots were out so we sat for an hour waiting to get moving. Not a very good start to the day.

Planning on being in bed early tonight. Don't know about the babies they may get shut out of my bedroom will have to see.

Will email a bit later on Mam.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxxx

Location hidden

#4802 Dec 6, 2012
Morning Grace and Epi and whoever else comes in to read the thread.

Nothing of great interest news wise from here.
I hope that you have a grand day.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#4803 Dec 6, 2012
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Mam
Yes I got a text message last night. They made good time and they got there about 7:00. Son says 45 degrees at 7:00 at night. Sweltering.
Did nto sleep well (being alone in the house) and Chloe and Scruff did not help because they wanted in and out and in and out all night. Eventuall at 4:30 they settled down. I overslept and left home one hour late and got involved in a huge traffic jam. The robots were out so we sat for an hour waiting to get moving. Not a very good start to the day.
Planning on being in bed early tonight. Don't know about the babies they may get shut out of my bedroom will have to see.
Will email a bit later on Mam.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Look in your e mail box.I been chasing three fatter than butter ball racoons away from the back door tonight at three in the morning.Eli in the sunroom in his sleeper barking his head off and honey bear is in bed hollery what going on and I telling him wild racoons and he tellin me do something with them.Ye right do I look like super woman geez I am a miniature thing.I gonna try to grab two hours sleep before time to bank that stove before daylight so will caught you later.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Ps hope it stay quite for just two hours.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#4804 Dec 6, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
I have no doubt our weather pattern has changed in the past few years.It is a warm winter here compared to the past ones I been thru.I never wear shorts lol do not even own a pair did I say that lol.Reason is I'm too light skinned and burn easy.The price is not worth the pain.Our high here today is 59 with no moisture.
Would it possible to video the play she will be in and send it too you.Sure would be a treasure to have in years to come.The school out here are old they do not every build in small areas like where I am they just try to get more milage out of them but in bigger places they rebuild.Some of the schools on the reservations are totally fallen apart yet they drag the feet to fix.But I think education in the country has been put on the back burner in some places.Just my opinion is all.
How is furry family doin.Is mojoe keepin them busy.At least they got good weather to get out in theses days in.My older ones are sleeping later and later every morning.Just as well let the sun burn of early morning chills.
Made a large meatloaf with baked potatoes,tossed salad,apple pie with ice cream last night and no one showed up to eat with honey and me.Think they all had hot dates.lol But now leftovers Grrr.lol
Have a good day.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Morning LW.....

Yes....I asked my son to copy it for me...He has done that before and then links it in Facebook.. Oh yea.....they were having a ball yesterday outside. I went out when it first got dark to check some of my white bulbs on my Angel....and he was carrying a pinecone in his mouth (do you know how sharp those are? Anyway he wanted me to throw it....I chased him around a little...he loved it when I said "I'm gonna get you"....He ran around in cirles and came right back to the same place...LOL

Your Meatloaf and baked potato sounded good.....Mmmmm Mmmmm

Have a great day today...Love ya

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#4805 Dec 6, 2012
Lets see....Jack has been gone a while...NO Red Hearts....He comes back to visit....Red Hearts.....

Hmmmmmmm

:-)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#4806 Dec 6, 2012
Jack...(And LW)...That story about my cousin is out now. It is on my FB page....Did you see it Jack? LW...I'll try to find a way for you to see it....This is Beki from Virginia

Location hidden

#4807 Dec 6, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Hi Mam

Your have email ..... Love Cherianne xxxxx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Robert F 658,409
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 11 min Repub4life 18,762
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 41 min nanoanomaly 974,638
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 49 min IT Guy 445,504
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 54 min Aussie Kev 2,981
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr nanoanomaly 70,108
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 183,446
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 3 hr Johnny 4,936
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr Brian_G 282,869
More from around the web