Friends who want to share daily livin...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4765 Nov 30, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yea that ole Largest body of water on the Earth can do that to places close to its beaches. But going North it gets pretty cold. We get cold and get frost on windsheilds and windows (Jack Frost visits here too)....But no snow....But go about 100 miles North and they get alot of it especially in the mountains of North Carolina.
The "puppies" are outside now running around in the cold (30 something)...But when the sun comes up it will be Nice....I think I will decorate for Christmas today and tomorrow....We'll see....
What is missing?.....I guess I have missed it....Is it the red hearts?
Have a Great day
Good morning Epi;

Bingo you got it lol.Cannot not miss what you never had so I am told.But was fun with the mystery part while it lasted just time to move on as with all things that happen.

Sounds like mojoe and the rest all having a ball of a time this morning even in the nippy weather.I let all mine out early in the mornings too just about daylight for the day.It funny cause they start bouncin around on all fours and running wanting to start playing.Like a bunch of kindergarden kids.When I get them up that when all the monkey business starts.

Guess,I gonna have to do some readin up on the ocean and weather together do not know much about it all.Odd to think a hundred miles makes that much differences.The temps drop fast out here sometimes I am over six thousand feet about sea level maybe that is the reason.The wonder of it all.

Quite a job you got getting thoses decoration up in the next couple of days.Will your honey help you with this project.

I doubt you heard but is a huge investagation going on in Albuquerque by the feds into the activities of the Police dept.
I been following it on the news.Is too many people being killed by police officers there over the passed few months.

Have a good day and lots of fun with the decorations.God bless loveya lil whispers.
Cherianne

Johannesburg, South Africa

#4768 Nov 30, 2012
Morning Everyone

Not normal for me to post on the weekend but the computer is working and it is pouring with rain so .....

I hope that you are all enjoying your weekend and doing things you like.

I am tidying and attempting to unpack some boxes. The ongoing saga of the boxes eh!

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#4769 Dec 1, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Epi;
Bingo you got it lol.Cannot not miss what you never had so I am told.But was fun with the mystery part while it lasted just time to move on as with all things that happen.
Sounds like mojoe and the rest all having a ball of a time this morning even in the nippy weather.I let all mine out early in the mornings too just about daylight for the day.It funny cause they start bouncin around on all fours and running wanting to start playing.Like a bunch of kindergarden kids.When I get them up that when all the monkey business starts.
Guess,I gonna have to do some readin up on the ocean and weather together do not know much about it all.Odd to think a hundred miles makes that much differences.The temps drop fast out here sometimes I am over six thousand feet about sea level maybe that is the reason.The wonder of it all.
Quite a job you got getting thoses decoration up in the next couple of days.Will your honey help you with this project.
I doubt you heard but is a huge investagation going on in Albuquerque by the feds into the activities of the Police dept.
I been following it on the news.Is too many people being killed by police officers there over the passed few months.
Have a good day and lots of fun with the decorations.God bless loveya lil whispers.
Look at you with the Peacock Avatar....LOL

Today I hope to put more Christmas decorations up...I ran around alot yesterday....I've already made some sugar cookies...We are starting to watch on Hallmark some Christmas stories. My hubby is watching one now....:-)

Cheri...Hope you get alot of your boxes sorted through. We kinda want to move farther out in the woods....but I get overwhelmed when I think of moving again....It gets harder as we age....:-)

LW take care of Honey and the critters....Love ya All

Location hidden

#4770 Dec 1, 2012
Cherianne wrote:
Morning Everyone
Not normal for me to post on the weekend but the computer is working and it is pouring with rain so .....
I hope that you are all enjoying your weekend and doing things you like.
I am tidying and attempting to unpack some boxes. The ongoing saga of the boxes eh!
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Sounds like you having a down pour in your part of this world.You get tired of that rain send some this way.It is early here no one up no tellin what this days holds here.

You and Epi was talking about putting up christmas decorations over the week end and My mind wondered to homemade candies.Mainly fudge lol.

I been diggin in boxes for years for the goodies.Found myself some pretty niffty things too.lol I bad about packing things away and then forgetting about them,job done.lol

Eli had me checking around before daylight this morning.He alerted me something was messin around but checked and never found nothing but cold outside.What ever it was must high tailed it out of here.
Maybe a racoon or another type of critter who knows.

Have a good day stay out of the rain.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4771 Dec 1, 2012
Good Morning friends..
I hope you all have a blessed weekend. Has everybody got their Christmas Tree up yet? I wrapped most of the gifts last night. Only have to find something for my mother and father in law and I should be ready for Christmas. God Bless you all.

Location hidden

#4772 Dec 1, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at you with the Peacock Avatar....LOL
Today I hope to put more Christmas decorations up...I ran around alot yesterday....I've already made some sugar cookies...We are starting to watch on Hallmark some Christmas stories. My hubby is watching one now....:-)
Cheri...Hope you get alot of your boxes sorted through. We kinda want to move farther out in the woods....but I get overwhelmed when I think of moving again....It gets harder as we age....:-)
LW take care of Honey and the critters....Love ya All
Hi Epi;

Only pictures of off the internet.At one time I had two real ones here on the place as pets.They would come up to me and spread those beautiful feathers mostly for attention.I feed them bread they love bread.There scream sounds like a woman screaming.When they would shed the tail feathers I kept them for the house.In Cheriann avatar is a picture found on internet that looked like my tramp.I had him when I was just a small fry my dad gave him to me when he was a kitten.Of course my mom was not to happy about it.She sure raised a stink about it.But the wild bob cat stayed and we were best of buds for alot of years.And today know God was preepin me way back then for the walk with my critters.

Do you think you will ever move again.Know you like virginia.We just keep expanding on this place.Got a greenhouse on the drawing board for the present time and always got some type of project in the makings for around here.I would like to have a nice strawberry bed,some more fruit trees here.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#4773 Dec 1, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
Good Morning friends..
I hope you all have a blessed weekend. Has everybody got their Christmas Tree up yet? I wrapped most of the gifts last night. Only have to find something for my mother and father in law and I should be ready for Christmas. God Bless you all.
Hi Grace;

Your one blessed woman to have in laws.I never had any to pamper and spoil.I am all ready for Christmas except the cookin yet.One of my favorite things to do at Christmas is to watch the parades on tv.Not to high on going to watch one but like the ones on TV.
The floats are beautifully built,know takes some long hours of work goes into them and then the bands that play the music too.I always figured the tv camera would cover more than really being there in person.So I sit and watch all the goodies on the screen and have a ball of a time with a parade.Look forward to parade every year.Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4775 Dec 1, 2012
Hello Friends, Well, This is the 1st of December and the month that is sure to have a lot of people thinking more about our Lord Jesus and His Birth. Christmas brings a lot of excitment,However, It also brings a lot of stress. People complain about various aspects of the Christmas Season, such as: "If Christmas is a time to remember Christ, then why do we have a Santa Clause or a Christmas Tree. A lot of people even consider a christmas tree as a pagan origin. Here is something I came across and wanted to share:

Seeing CHRIST in Today's CHRISTMAS:

1- Christmas Tree-:Represents the Tree of Life. The tree of life is what all men seek for. We use the "Evergreen" tree, which symbolizes "EverLasting Life. The Tree can also Represent the Cross. Jesus, Our Saviour, who died on the tree:

2- Tree Sand-:Every Christmas Tree must have a stand to support it and give it water, therefore symbolizing the first principles & ordinances of the Gospel (faith,repentance,baptism and the Gift of the Holy Spirit), Upon which the Gospel or The Tree of Life is Supported. The Water in the Stand symbolizes the Living Waters that give the Gospel its life.

3-: Garland: Jesus wore a Garland of thorns around His head as He was hung on the tree

4-: Lights- Jesus is refered to as "The Light of the World.

5- Ornaments- Represents the "Fruits of the Tree of life and brings glory and beauty of Eternal Life.

6- Gifts_ Represents the gift of Eternal life. Christ's atonement was a gift to us. They can also symbolize the Gifts of the Spirit that all Christians earnestly seek.

7- Santa Clause- Could symbolize the happy,loving and giving Christ. His suit is red, symbolizing the blood that he shed for the atonement. he is trimmed in white, symbolizing His purity. By his very nature, Santa is unselfish, laboring all the time to give his gifts. Yet, when he gives his gifts, he always does it anonymously at night when everyone is sleeping. His gifts are given personally to every home and to every person. In our world, only little children believe in the magic of Santa. When they get older and wise to the ways of the world, they lose their belief in Santa Clause. Truth is though, We are taught to become like a little child in our beleif of Christ and not wise to the world.

8- Rudolph- Symbolizes Christ as a guide. Mocked and unaccepted by his peers until they realized that He is the only One who can save them.

9-: Xmas- The term Xmas often causes a stir at Christmas, however, In Greek, The Original language of The New Testament, the word Christ is Xpiotoc. note that Christ begins with an X. Anciently, early Christians used to abbreviate Christ with an X because in ancient Greek, the x was often written like a "t". Consequently, x reminded them of the cross- a symbol of atonement. Therefore, xmas can be a beautiful reminder of what Christ has done for us.

10- Christmas Morning: Symbolizing the second coming of Christ. Most people hope for a white Christmas. With snow everywhere we are reminded of the purity that will exist everywhere during the millennium. On Christmas Morning, everyone arises early to receive their gifts which is reminiscent of rising on the morning of the first resurrection to receive the gift of eternal life.

Written by Bruce Satterfeild. Brigham Young University.

I hope everyone will see Christ in everything this Chrismas...Merry Christmas

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#4776 Dec 2, 2012
Beautiful Grace....Thanks for sharing....Have a Blessed SONday

LW and Cheri....Hope your day is good....I will talk to my granbabies this afternoon so I am happy...LOL

Will get going...Just checking in and sending Love to everyone....

God Bless

Location hidden

#4777 Dec 2, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
Beautiful Grace....Thanks for sharing....Have a Blessed SONday
LW and Cheri....Hope your day is good....I will talk to my granbabies this afternoon so I am happy...LOL
Will get going...Just checking in and sending Love to everyone....
God Bless
Hi Epi;

Have fun with thoses grandbabies when you talk to them.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#4778 Dec 2, 2012
Good morning Cherianne;

Leaving you a message here hoping you having a good weekend.

Sammy chores for around here is gonna be heavy duty today.I got some furniture movin to do.
I thinkin by the end of this day my back shall
hate me.But is just another step toward enriched
comfort.

Honey sleeping in extra late this morning think he is extra tired.

It got a cool bit in the air this morning but should warm up later in the day.

Just want you to know I been thinking about you.
Hope you got all your sammy jobs done on saturday.
Have a good weekend God bless loveya mam whisper.

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#4779 Dec 2, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
Good morning Cherianne;
Leaving you a message here hoping you having a good weekend.
Sammy chores for around here is gonna be heavy duty today.I got some furniture movin to do.
I thinkin by the end of this day my back shall
hate me.But is just another step toward enriched
comfort.
Honey sleeping in extra late this morning think he is extra tired.
It got a cool bit in the air this morning but should warm up later in the day.
Just want you to know I been thinking about you.
Hope you got all your sammy jobs done on saturday.
Have a good weekend God bless loveya mam whisper.
Hi there Mam

It is still pouring with rain. It has not held up since Friday. It stopped for about 15 minutes and then started to rain even harder. We have virtually not had a summer yet because of all the rain And to boot it is freezing. Only 15 degrees high today.

Well the weekend went well, never got around to the boxes as the rain poured at an angle into the garge and wet me and the boxes, so I packed it in and went indoors and concentrated and sorting inside.

My son had a good time at the LAN Gaming. Came home very tired at about 11:00 yesterday morning. Been up since Friday night and never got any sleep so went straight to bed. I made him dinner he ate and them went to bed again with the two dogs blissfully happy to have Dad home.

I followed shortly thereafter because it was so miserable the weather and the wind was howling outside.

So another week starts.

Have a great day Mam and I will email today if I get some time.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#4780 Dec 3, 2012
Mornin....LW...CHeri...Grace.. .and anyone else reading

Yesterday was a good one for us...We got alot of decorating done....One tree up...(small) another one to put up in front of the window. We have a six foot Angel and Star with white lights we put up in front of our garage....Pretty....It has a timer on it. It comes on at dusk and goes off 4 hours later.
LW you an CHer will get a kick out of Mojoe. We put a Santa up on the fireplace mantel and if you squeeze him he says "Ho...Ho...Ho....Merry Christmas"...Now Mojoe just stares at Santa (and our fiber optics tree)....He like Santa about as much as his 21st Centry Dog commercial...LOL....Puppy (?) Dogs are SO FUNNY!

Hope you all have a great day today...GOd Bless

Location hidden

#4781 Dec 3, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
Yesterday was a good one for us...We got alot of decorating done....One tree up...(small) another one to put up in front of the window. We have a six foot Angel and Star with white lights we put up in front of our garage....Pretty....It has a timer on it. It comes on at dusk and goes off 4 hours later.
LW you an CHer will get a kick out of Mojoe. We put a Santa up on the fireplace mantel and if you squeeze him he says "Ho...Ho...Ho....Merry Christmas"...Now Mojoe just stares at Santa (and our fiber optics tree)....He like Santa about as much as his 21st Centry Dog commercial...LOL....Puppy (?) Dogs are SO FUNNY!Hope you all have a great day today...GOd Bless
Hey Epi
You have to remember that Mojoe is still a young dog and this is the first time he is seeing things like this. He sounds like a very clever boy. I wonder what he would make of snow!!! Too funny.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxx

Location hidden

#4782 Dec 3, 2012
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Mam
It is still pouring with rain. It has not held up since Friday. It stopped for about 15 minutes and then started to rain even harder. We have virtually not had a summer yet because of all the rain And to boot it is freezing. Only 15 degrees high today.
Well the weekend went well, never got around to the boxes as the rain poured at an angle into the garge and wet me and the boxes, so I packed it in and went indoors and concentrated and sorting inside.
My son had a good time at the LAN Gaming. Came home very tired at about 11:00 yesterday morning. Been up since Friday night and never got any sleep so went straight to bed. I made him dinner he ate and them went to bed again with the two dogs blissfully happy to have Dad home.
I followed shortly thereafter because it was so miserable the weather and the wind was howling outside.
So another week starts.
Have a great day Mam and I will email today if I get some time.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxxx
Hi Cherianne;

If this rain keeps up your gonna have to have a boat to get to work in.(behave brain there you go again lol)here is the thought wondering how thoses taxi drivers in sa would do drivin a boat.lol lol.

My tailess mouse on this machine is trying to go on strike.The thing got a mind of it own this morning.Guess I have to work it over like I do the rest of the things around here.lol If you hear a pop on your end well you know what happened.

I got alot done yesterday but I whiszed at it.I even got the bins put together for my sewing finished them at two this morning.Now what today holds do not know until hits my hands.

One of theses day you get to the boxes and wonder what is in them.
Good to hear son had a good time,Have a good day at work God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#4783 Dec 3, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
LW you an CHer will get a kick out of Mojoe. We put a Santa up on the fireplace mantel and if you squeeze him he says "Ho...Ho...Ho....Merry Christmas"...Now Mojoe just stares at Santa (and our fiber optics tree)....He like Santa about as much as his 21st Centry Dog commercial...LOL....Puppy (?) Dogs are SO FUNNY!
Hope you all have a great day today...GOd Bless
Hi Epi;

Those fiber optic trees are beautiful.Had to laugh when you wrote about mojoe and santa lol.Are you gonna attend or throw a christmas party this year.

Daughter already started around of Christmas parties on saturday night.Com pany party to be held in Denver,Colorado.
Son attended one afew years back but now passes and fills in for someone else who wants to attend.He likes the jingle in his pocket as is double time pay.He tells me that not bells ringin in my pockets mom.

Did you talk to the grandbabies yesterday and how are they doin.
Have a good day.God Bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#4784 Dec 3, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
If this rain keeps up your gonna have to have a boat to get to work in.(behave brain there you go again lol)here is the thought wondering how thoses taxi drivers in sa would do drivin a boat.lol lol.
My tailess mouse on this machine is trying to go on strike.The thing got a mind of it own this morning.Guess I have to work it over like I do the rest of the things around here.lol If you hear a pop on your end well you know what happened.
I got alot done yesterday but I whiszed at it.I even got the bins put together for my sewing finished them at two this morning.Now what today holds do not know until hits my hands.
One of theses day you get to the boxes and wonder what is in them.
Good to hear son had a good time,Have a good day at work God bless loveya mam whispers.
Dear Mam Whispers and Epi and Grace and anyone else that pops in. Hi to you all.

Today is the company luncheon for Christmas. We are going to some sea food restaurant. Get there, order your food, munch it down all in one hour so that you can get back to work by 2:00pm. The fact that there are mostly "meat eaters" in this lunch party does not deter the powers that be one iota. I am REALLY looking forward to this. Moaning and groaning from everyone about there being no meat. I don't mind, I will eat salad and that they serve anywhere. Should be very interesting ........

Well I need to get back to work otherwise I will miss all the "fun" at lunch time.

Have a wonderful day everyone and enjoy what you are doing.

Love
Cherianne
xxxxxx

PS Will try and email later Mam.

Location hidden

#4785 Dec 3, 2012
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Mam Whispers and Epi and Grace and anyone else that pops in. Hi to you all.
Today is the company luncheon for Christmas. We are going to some sea food restaurant. Get there, order your food, munch it down all in one hour so that you can get back to work by 2:00pm. The fact that there are mostly "meat eaters" in this lunch party does not deter the powers that be one iota. I am REALLY looking forward to this. Moaning and groaning from everyone about there being no meat. I don't mind, I will eat salad and that they serve anywhere. Should be very interesting ........
Well I need to get back to work otherwise I will miss all the "fun" at lunch time.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxxx
Hi Cherianne;

You have a real good time at this lunch.And I shall look for your e mail and funny pictures in the morning with my first cup of coffee.Everyone doin fine for present.Furry family is all tucked in the beds sleeping.Think got bad storm moving in wind is up.I have the stove banked tight tonight too.Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#4786 Dec 4, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Those fiber optic trees are beautiful.Had to laugh when you wrote about mojoe and santa lol.Are you gonna attend or throw a christmas party this year.
Daughter already started around of Christmas parties on saturday night.Com pany party to be held in Denver,Colorado.
Son attended one afew years back but now passes and fills in for someone else who wants to attend.He likes the jingle in his pocket as is double time pay.He tells me that not bells ringin in my pockets mom.
Did you talk to the grandbabies yesterday and how are they doin.
Have a good day.God Bless loveya lil whispers.
Yes...Saw the grandkids. They were sitting with Dad in their bedroom to get out of Mommy's hair as she bakes 100 Christmas Cookies. She really gets into the Christmas spirit. She was ordering gifts in September and put the tree up and lights out on Thanksgiving evening. Her name is Christmas based because she was born December 15th.She is a good Mom and takes care of the Home real well. The place is immaculate....(Not quite in mine...Mine is clean...but not immaculate)...LOL
So anyway my 6 year old Grandaughter has a speaking part in the Christmas Play....I aid "Do you know your part yet?" She said "No" I asid you better start practicing (she has a couple weeks)..I told my son to copy the play on his phone so I can see it (I love technology NOW)...

Hope ya'll have a wonderful day today...God Bless

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#4787 Dec 4, 2012
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Love
Cherianne
xxxxxx
Well...It is probably you Lunchtime now in South Africa. Hope it is a good one. You mean they are going to a vegetarisn place NO MEAT....I just joined a group on Facebook called "Forks NOT Knives" very Interesting. They also have great recipes...You could probably go into google and put in "Forks not Knives" and it will pop up....

Hope you have a good one Cherianne...God Bless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min ROCCO 110,008
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 22 min lightbeamrider 4,078
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min George Justapawn 675,488
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr another viewer 982,284
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr awesome reality 46,189
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr UidiotRaceMakeWOR... 184,711
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr Holy God s Child 619,347
More from around the web