Friends who want to share daily livin...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4745 Nov 27, 2012
Serah wrote:
Hello Everyone (that has a nice ring to it).... I hope you are feeling better Sweet Cherie, and at least we are all here for each other, and we know our loved ones are being cared for in a way we wouldn't be able to.
GOD Bless, and bye for now, Serah xxx
Hi Serah;

Very right you are.Our loved one are in Gods hands.When one thinks of it we are too in life.He hears all prayers and seems to always have time to listen in the quite time cause in time we find the answers.Have a good day loveya lil whispers

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#4746 Nov 27, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Maybe should have just put the stove cleaning in a e mail to you.
Some of thoses sammy jobs can get pretty involved ya know.
Know I ask about Big boy in one of my e mails.The wild critters never stick around very long they always hunting new territories.
I never know what I will find in the back field down by the arroyo when I go.But for sure they keep life interesting anyway.
Well it is early yet here and do not know what I shall do today yet.I sure my light bulb brain shall find another sammy job that needs to be done.Have a good day at work loveya mam whispers.
Hi Mam

I sent you an email yesterday telling you that Big Boy has not been around. I hope you got the email.

All doing fine. Son is going to his firm and they are playing ont he LAN this weekend so I guess I will potter around and may see my friend. May be an idea to get in the garage with the boxes as his car will be out of the garage. I shall wait and see what happens.

Scruff barked during the night on and off and I don't know what he was barking at. He could not wait to get outside this morning, ran around in a circle and then came inside again. Chloe did the same I think for a bit a fun. Cannot work it out.

Have a lovely day/evening Mam.

I will email later today.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxx

Location hidden

#4747 Nov 27, 2012
Hello to everyone, Epi, Grace, Serah and any one else that pops in.

Have a really lovely day/evening and enjoy what you are doing.

Stay safe.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#4748 Nov 28, 2012
Morning Everyone....

I leave Scripture for today.....

“Be on guard. Stand firm in the faith. Be courageous. Be strong. And do everything with love.”

1 Corinthians 16:11

I pray everyone has a LOVING day today....GOD BLESS!

Location hidden

#4749 Nov 28, 2012
Hello Everyone - I something to share with you all.

My sisters grandson got arrested for supposedly stealing a motor bike and crashing it. His 3 friends ran away and he took the fall. He has been in prison for 15 months. His court case was on Monday and he was given 4 years in a mens prison, as opposed juvenile prison. This is in the UK.

We held a prayer meeting yesterday at work to pray that this young man does not have to go to a mens prison for 4 years. Everyone said that there was no hope. He has been in prison since 19yrs old and no case had been heard. Last night we received news that he will be coming out in June 2013 or just before, due to the fact that he has achieved his Chef degrees whilst in prison, passed his higher english exams and has a job to come out to. He worked with the younger boys in the juvenile prison and helped them learn and get on in life. He has a 2 years old daughter and a young partner (the young do not get married in England very often) who has been waiting for him whilst being inside and made a home for him, her and the little baby.

How good is the Lord to hear our prayers. Thank you for having mercy on this young man.

Cherianne

Location hidden

#4750 Nov 28, 2012
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
I sent you an email yesterday telling you that Big Boy has not been around. I hope you got the email.
All doing fine. Son is going to his firm and they are playing ont he LAN this weekend so I guess I will potter around and may see my friend. May be an idea to get in the garage with the boxes as his car will be out of the garage. I shall wait and see what happens.
Scruff barked during the night on and off and I don't know what he was barking at. He could not wait to get outside this morning, ran around in a circle and then came inside again. Chloe did the same I think for a bit a fun. Cannot work it out.
Have a lovely day/evening Mam.
I will email later today.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxx
Hi Cherianne;

I did not get your e mail answered I crashed and burned with sleep.
I told honey was something wrong it either lay down or fall down.
He told me I had been into way too much mischeif again.lol lol So I went to dream up more.lol

Pay attention to scuffy when he barks.Anytime you see something that that is out of the normal behavior.Stick your annenta in the air there trying to warn or show you something.Mine let out a low bark like that inside the house at night when a bear is close to the house.

It is cold here brrr.But is not daylight yet this morning.Suppose to be up in the sixties today hopefully.Seen on the news another storm moving in from the west coast.

I going to break down and buy only one lottery ticket today the jackpot is 455 million and growing.Wish me luck gal on that draw.
Have a good day God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#4751 Nov 28, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
I did not get your e mail answered I crashed and burned with sleep.
I told honey was something wrong it either lay down or fall down.
He told me I had been into way too much mischeif again.lol lol So I went to dream up more.lol
Pay attention to scuffy when he barks.Anytime you see something that that is out of the normal behavior.Stick your annenta in the air there trying to warn or show you something.Mine let out a low bark like that inside the house at night when a bear is close to the house.
It is cold here brrr.But is not daylight yet this morning.Suppose to be up in the sixties today hopefully.Seen on the news another storm moving in from the west coast.
I going to break down and buy only one lottery ticket today the jackpot is 455 million and growing.Wish me luck gal on that draw.
Have a good day God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hey Mam

Hope that you and Honey and teh family are all fine.

Well today I was able to finish the postal christmas cards, stamped, doggy tagged them an whatever else and put them to bed in a box waiting for them to be signed off when my boss returned.

I also got a head start on December pays and it went really well. I have every thing sorted, just a final check in the morning and a couple of phone calls to find out exactly what a few people want done on their pay slips, and then I can rock and roll on the 10th.

The email christmas wishes I am presuming with be done by my boss and his wife as I do not know royalty in the UK and would not know where to start. LOL

So I am feeling a lot better about things as I have got them sorted and ready early so that I do not panic at the last minute.

I am watching Scruff carefully to see what is making him bark. Chloe joined in so I will watch her too.

Son is playing the firms LAN weekend and is looking forward to that. May give my friend a ring and we could go out some place.

I am not suprised that you ended up snoozing instead of typing emails. You been over doing things Mam. I told you to take it easy.

Well it is very muggy this afternoon. I am looking forward to get out into the fresh air and I feel quite light headed knowing that I have gotten the work sorted and done and I just feel organised.

My other boss is landing at OT Thambo as we speak. He will be in the office tomorrow, so I guess I will have to put on my running shoes. Not long to holiday season.

Mam please read my post regarding my Sister's grandson (I have never met him) but I feel so happy with how it all turned out.

Well I am headed for home. Am going to Pick 'n Pay for some groceries and then on home to hopefully relax and have a nice evening.

Take care Mam and send love to you and Honey and the family and a big kiss for Eli Keep him away from the weirdo. LOL

Love
Cherianne
xxxxx

Location hidden

#4752 Nov 28, 2012
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mam
Hope that you and Honey and teh family are all fine.
Well today I was able to finish the postal christmas cards, stamped, doggy tagged them an whatever else and put them to bed in a box waiting for them to be signed off when my boss returned.
I also got a head start on December pays and it went really well. I have every thing sorted, just a final check in the morning and a couple of phone calls to find out exactly what a few people want done on their pay slips, and then I can rock and roll on the 10th.
The email christmas wishes I am presuming with be done by my boss and his wife as I do not know royalty in the UK and would not know where to start. LOL
So I am feeling a lot better about things as I have got them sorted and ready early so that I do not panic at the last minute.
I am watching Scruff carefully to see what is making him bark. Chloe joined in so I will watch her too.
Son is playing the firms LAN weekend and is looking forward to that. May give my friend a ring and we could go out some place.
I am not suprised that you ended up snoozing instead of typing emails. You been over doing things Mam. I told you to take it easy.
Well it is very muggy this afternoon. I am looking forward to get out into the fresh air and I feel quite light headed knowing that I have gotten the work sorted and done and I just feel organised.
My other boss is landing at OT Thambo as we speak. He will be in the office tomorrow, so I guess I will have to put on my running shoes. Not long to holiday season.
Mam please read my post regarding my Sister's grandson (I have never met him) but I feel so happy with how it all turned out.
Well I am headed for home. Am going to Pick 'n Pay for some groceries and then on home to hopefully relax and have a nice evening.
Take care Mam and send love to you and Honey and the family and a big kiss for Eli Keep him away from the weirdo. LOL
Love
Cherianne
xxxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Look in your e mail box there is where some answers lays for you.

Everyone is doin fine here.I not had time yet this morning to find the mischief yet lol.Critter are doin okay too.Eli has learned to taletale on that one to me lol lol One smart baby he is.

It is cloudy and overcast here.Abit brr too.Another storm moving in from the west this time.Just hunker down and button down the shutters.So to speak.

Good to see you getting everything in order before that vacation comes around.Too bad thoses sammy jobs do not go on vacation too.
Be careful going home tonight.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#4753 Nov 28, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning Everyone....
I leave Scripture for today.....
“Be on guard. Stand firm in the faith. Be courageous. Be strong. And do everything with love.”
1 Corinthians 16:11
I pray everyone has a LOVING day today....GOD BLESS!
Hi Epi;

If only mankind could learn this and put it into practice to love someone else each day what a wonderful place this world could be.Only God knows the heart.The wonder of it all God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#4754 Nov 28, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Look in your e mail box there is where some answers lays for you.
Everyone is doin fine here.I not had time yet this morning to find the mischief yet lol.Critter are doin okay too.Eli has learned to taletale on that one to me lol lol One smart baby he is.
It is cloudy and overcast here.Abit brr too.Another storm moving in from the west this time.Just hunker down and button down the shutters.So to speak.
Good to see you getting everything in order before that vacation comes around.Too bad thoses sammy jobs do not go on vacation too.
Be careful going home tonight.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi there Mam

Thank you for the emails. I get panicy when I don't hear from you. Glad that you had a good sleep and are feeling good now. Sounds like winter is moving in quickly in your area. We are still awaiting our summer. It has rained and rained and if we have had 2 warm days that is a lot.

I am hoping that December is warmer. I am still wearing a jersey at the office as it is so chilly.

My glasses broke when I took them out of the case this morning, so I have to go and get them repaired. The frame has snapped. Just what I need right now. Oh well ......

Sending this to you over the ocean and with to you Honey and the family.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxx

Location hidden

#4755 Nov 28, 2012
Good Morning to Epi, Serah Grace and anyone else that pops in.

Nearly the weekend YIPPEE!!!!! Get to sleep late.

I hope that you all have a really wonderful day and enjoy what ever you are doing.

Take care and stay safe.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxx

Location hidden

#4756 Nov 28, 2012
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Mam
Thank you for the emails. I get panicy when I don't hear from you. Glad that you had a good sleep and are feeling good now. Sounds like winter is moving in quickly in your area. We are still awaiting our summer. It has rained and rained and if we have had 2 warm days that is a lot.
I am hoping that December is warmer. I am still wearing a jersey at the office as it is so chilly.
My glasses broke when I took them out of the case this morning, so I have to go and get them repaired. The frame has snapped. Just what I need right now. Oh well ......
Love
Cherianne
xxxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Well is true I been burning some heavy rubber when it comes to the work and sammy jobs around here but know not to push my luck to far with winter weather blowin down collar of my shirt too.Honey been in a tail spin too at me as had a couple of unexpected things that I felt had to be attended too.(meaning duty and work).But no sweat got it all ironed out and purrin smooth as a steam engine again.Honey smoothed the feathers after he seen what had been done.
I keep tellin him I no china doll made of a good cut of cloth.lol lol.All I hear out of him is woman this and woman that lol lol.

Are your glasses repairable or do you have a back up set to use until you can get those fixed again.

Made a huge batch of Tacos for dinner tonight and everyone was here to snack with us.You know I got more bosses than a dog got fleas.Nobodys got the scratch but me lol lol.Do your kids exercise ownership with you????I am going to advertise for wifies for all of them.lol lol Anyway they all turned in to sleep in Taco land til morning.The wonder of it all.

Hoping to get down too some serious project tonight and get a couple of them completed.Hey gal some of my best brain storm are done in the middle of the night lol lol.

Have a good day at work.I look forward to the next e mail and news.
God bless loveya mam whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#4757 Nov 29, 2012
Hey there Friends....

Ithas been really nice here during th days. Sunny and 60.....suppose to get up to 70 in a few days. I love our winters....Cold (never gets below 0...in fact it very rarely gets around 20 degrees)...NO SNOW...Ocean keeps it warm enough to keep it away.
Something funny happened yesterday with MoJoe. My husband gave him a rawhide bone to chew on....and he was laying in the couch and we couldn't see it...and we were talking about "Where is that bone we gave him...he couldn't have chewed it up that fast"...and we were looking all around for it...and the next time we looked at him....He put it up by his face on the arm of the chair. It's like he understood our conversation....Smart Boy....

Have a wonderful day Friends....God Bless

Location hidden

#4758 Nov 29, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
Hey there Friends....
Ithas been really nice here during th days. Sunny and 60.....suppose to get up to 70 in a few days. I love our winters....Cold (never gets below 0...in fact it very rarely gets around 20 degrees)...NO SNOW...Ocean keeps it warm enough to keep it away.
Something funny happened yesterday with MoJoe. My husband gave him a rawhide bone to chew on....and he was laying in the couch and we couldn't see it...and we were talking about "Where is that bone we gave him...he couldn't have chewed it up that fast"...and we were looking all around for it...and the next time we looked at him....He put it up by his face on the arm of the chair. It's like he understood our conversation....Smart Boy....
Oh Epi

Mojoe is such a clever boy you have got one smart dog Epi.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#4759 Nov 29, 2012
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Mam
Love
Cherianne
xxxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Been up since early and hit thoses sammy's already.Beak time for abit lol lol.Got your pictures and first thought was what cherianne been into now lol more mischief too.Thanks for the Laughs.

Glad to hear you got the glasses fixed and was only as serious as a small screw.I once worked with a gal who was always losing her glasses she have the crew hunting all over for thoses things.I do not know how many times we find them on top of her head.We all soon learned to look on her head first.She was a sweetheart of a person.Honey got reading glasses hanging on one of the lamps,in the car,in the workshop,Head of the bed you get this picture.No chance of him losing a pair.

I borrowed one fannel shirt from you know whoooo.lol He tells me do not leave your perfume or anything else in it.I I sir lol.The wonder of it all-we share when we become one.It turned off cold here at night now and I even pulled out the heavy jackets to wear.It hit twelve here the other night.

I did not win that lottery.But have the satisfaction of knowing that a part of went to scholarship fund for college students.This states lays aside a per centage towards college education.Nice idea as it help others get better starts in life.

Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#4760 Nov 29, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
Hey there Friends....
Hi Epi;

Wow lucky you with such beautiful weather.I did not realize the ocean played such a big part of winter weather.Out here is a small lake and it freezes over in the winter.Alot of folks go ice fishing in it.I might add it sit right up on top of one of the mountains and drains into a stream over the spillway in the summer.

Awee your mojoe is some kind of wonderful baby.I can tell by the pictures you sent me of him.Those critters understand more than we give them credit for sometimes.I knew years ago some spanish people who had a ranch and they had a huge dog named general they spoke mostly spanish and general knew what they told him along with the english too.I watched him many a time work the sheep on there place when I would go to visit them and do the gathering of the baby lambs when they wonder away from the mothers he was quite a companion to one of the fellows.Where you seen one there the other was too.It is sometimes amazing what they understand and do.One thing for certain they can squizze a good laugh out of us.

Have you noticed something is missing.Knew it would not be long puff be gone always is.Never get attached.Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#4761 Nov 29, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Been up since early and hit thoses sammy's already.Beak time for abit lol lol.Got your pictures and first thought was what cherianne been into now lol more mischief too.Thanks for the Laughs.
Glad to hear you got the glasses fixed and was only as serious as a small screw.I once worked with a gal who was always losing her glasses she have the crew hunting all over for thoses things.I do not know how many times we find them on top of her head.We all soon learned to look on her head first.She was a sweetheart of a person.Honey got reading glasses hanging on one of the lamps,in the car,in the workshop,Head of the bed you get this picture.No chance of him losing a pair.
I borrowed one fannel shirt from you know whoooo.lol He tells me do not leave your perfume or anything else in it.I I sir lol.The wonder of it all-we share when we become one.It turned off cold here at night now and I even pulled out the heavy jackets to wear.It hit twelve here the other night.
I did not win that lottery.But have the satisfaction of knowing that a part of went to scholarship fund for college students.This states lays aside a per centage towards college education.Nice idea as it help others get better starts in life.
Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi there Mam

Thanks for your news. I am putting mine in an email to you just now.

Honey with perfume LOL ha ha ha ha I cannot stop laughing.

No problem next time the lotto comes around it will be your turn. Wow can you imagine that.

Son going to the LAN Gaming tonight so I am alone. I am putting in my email something you may be interested in.

Speak soon
Take care
Love
Cherianne
xxxxxx

Location hidden

#4762 Nov 29, 2012
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Mam
Thanks for your news. I am putting mine in an email to you just now.
Honey with perfume LOL ha ha ha ha I cannot stop laughing.
No problem next time the lotto comes around it will be your turn. Wow can you imagine that.
Son going to the LAN Gaming tonight so I am alone. I am putting in my email something you may be interested in.
Speak soon
Take care
Love
Cherianne
xxxxxx
Hi Cherianne;

All the pranks,jokes,surprises,I have pulled on him it it a small wonder he even likes me.When I say I been thinkin he tells me woman your dangerous when you think turn it off quick lol.You should hear what he tells our kids.All they do is laugh about it too.

I been showing him the pictures you send to me.Never be selective at all just send them.Every morning he asks what come in from SA this morning.He not interested in the e mails just the pictures lol lol.He sure did laugh hard over the two guys riding in the trunk of the car drinking beer.The one of the women cops.lol.He says he got to hang around and keep you and me out of trouble or least see what we are getting into next.He said the sea cannot even stop us both from being mischiefious.lol the wonder of it all sometimes. Ya think he could be right lol.

Have a good evening God bless loveya mam whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#4763 Nov 30, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Wow lucky you with such beautiful weather.I did not realize the ocean played such a big part of winter weather.Out here is a small lake and it freezes over in the winter.Alot of folks go ice fishing in it.I might add it sit right up on top of one of the mountains and drains into a stream over the spillway in the summer.
Awee your mojoe is some kind of wonderful baby.I can tell by the pictures you sent me of him.Those critters understand more than we give them credit for sometimes.I knew years ago some spanish people who had a ranch and they had a huge dog named general they spoke mostly spanish and general knew what they told him along with the english too.I watched him many a time work the sheep on there place when I would go to visit them and do the gathering of the baby lambs when they wonder away from the mothers he was quite a companion to one of the fellows.Where you seen one there the other was too.It is sometimes amazing what they understand and do.One thing for certain they can squizze a good laugh out of us.
Have you noticed something is missing.Knew it would not be long puff be gone always is.Never get attached.Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
Oh yea that ole Largest body of water on the Earth can do that to places close to its beaches. But going North it gets pretty cold. We get cold and get frost on windsheilds and windows (Jack Frost visits here too)....But no snow....But go about 100 miles North and they get alot of it especially in the mountains of North Carolina.

The "puppies" are outside now running around in the cold (30 something)...But when the sun comes up it will be Nice....I think I will decorate for Christmas today and tomorrow....We'll see....

What is missing?.....I guess I have missed it....Is it the red hearts?

Have a Great day

Location hidden

#4764 Nov 30, 2012
Hi there Epi

Yes, I am planning on having a go at putting what is left of our christmas decorations up. Remember Chloe ate them up last year. Christmas lights and all. Then I also want to get into the garage and try to empty out some boxes. Busy, busy busy.

Have a grand weekend.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 37 min Tweet of the Union 104,611
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr PadMark 673,073
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr Sky Writer 31 184,617
Obama Pays Muslim Brotherhood Yearly Membership... 8 hr Chris Rather 2
Do women think men with blue eyes are more attr... (Dec '08) 9 hr Chris Rather 98
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 10 hr Rider on the Storm 4,049
News Michael Jackson's doctor: 'I told the truth' (Aug '09) 10 hr Holy Child Jehova... 395
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 10 hr blkguylooking 471
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 hr Holy Child Jehova... 981,223
More from around the web