Friends who want to share daily livin...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4724 Nov 25, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Beki is doing well.....She is still walking in the morning in the beautiful Virginia woods with Cajun and Jack. There will be a story on her life on PBS in January or February 2013 I believe. It was produced by MS magazine and Gloria Steinam called "Women who changed things" (or close to that title....:-)...I'll let you all know when it is airing.
My grandson is going to keep us on our toes...thats for sure. My oldest grandaughter (who is 19) is doing better. Mom makes her do things...no laying around and playing on the computer all night....LOL
Have a great day today LW....take care of yourself and Honey
Hi Epi;

Good to have news of Becky.Hoping she is doin much better.

I think the little apple man is quite special.He is all boy for sure.And think that grandaughter going to do just fine too in time.

Around here honey and I been most of the morning trying to get some heat in my kitchen.Sure is hard to find parts and stores open on sunday out here.Finally found enough parts to get it hooked up and running.But is done.Only time I had heat was when I cooked a meal or built a fire in the other wood stove in the kitchen which only happen on the coldest of days to save on wood supply.Now I shall have heat in between.No more seeing my breath when I build that first pot of coffee now in early mornings.lol Boy I moved uptown now with auto heater.

Nights are cold out here and so are the early mornings but still dry.News people warned of possible winter fires due to driness.But still no snow yet this year.

Have a good day God Bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#4725 Nov 25, 2012
Hi Cherianne;

Hope you had a good weekend.Did you get to the hairdresser to get pretty.Hope you and son are
beginning to feel better too.

This has been some kind of bang weekend for me just
too many projects in the fire and everyone poking me all at one time.(spread to thin for my ability)
How in the world got it all done only God knows.
Anyway poked it all in a e mail to you.If I get laided down I shall surely die I am that tired and woren out.Just finished the rest of the evening sammy chores.

Have a good day at work God bless loveya mam whispers.

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#4726 Nov 26, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
Hi Cherianne;
Hope you had a good weekend.Did you get to the hairdresser to get pretty.Hope you and son are
beginning to feel better too.
This has been some kind of bang weekend for me just
too many projects in the fire and everyone poking me all at one time.(spread to thin for my ability)
How in the world got it all done only God knows.
Anyway poked it all in a e mail to you.If I get laided down I shall surely die I am that tired and woren out.Just finished the rest of the evening sammy chores.
Hi Mam

You sure went bonkers with the work on the weekend. You must be knackered. Slow down some ........

We stayed home and after getting my hair cut I slept the weekend away. I was just so tired out. So this week come the evenings, I will have to be smart and get the things done that I should have done on the weekend. Sammy jobs have way of catching up to you.

I think that I may need some vitamens as I feel tired all the time.

Well this week I will do the Dec pay and then I only have the increases to do for January. Down to less than one month before I go on my leave. People are all talking of going to the coast and where they will be spending their holidays. Oh well oen day it will be our turn.

I feel down in the dumps today so I shall not spend too much time on topix.

Sending this over the ocean to you Mam and the family.

Love
Cherianne
xxxxx

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#4727 Nov 26, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so sorry for your loss Serah. Your mom died one month before my dad died. I share your heartache. The holidays are going to be bittersweet for us but the first holidays without them are the hardest. My dad was 76 and when he found out that he was only had 2 months to live, He handled the news with a brave heart. He knew he would be with our Lord. He was grateful that he had the chance to tell his wife and children and grandchildren goodbye. His last request was that ALL his children be in church with him on Fathers Day. We were all there and I stayed with him day and night until he passed. He lived a good life and experianced many things. Have a blessed night.
Awww ~ Grace; thank you for sharing, I was flushing with goosebumps and thinking how GOD does do things in the right way :)

There was only my Mum and I in the emergency room at the hospital, and we had talked with the surgeon about surgery in the morning (Sunday) but just after 10:00pm, she took one last breath and gave up her ghost.

If I could turn back time, I think it would be to that moment just before she took that breath, but then I think it would be to the Tuesday when she had the heart attack but kept it to herself.

When the Dr told us that she had already had a heart attack and that her heart was up to 'no good' as he put it, she told me (when he left the room) that she wasn't going to tell anyone about the heart attack. GOD Bless her Soul, Grace, she never did get to tell anyone about it either.

I don't think she wanted surgery, or nursing ~ I think she wanted her Angel Wings and GOD gave them to her....

Take care, we will both be feeling the pinch this Christmas, and it is nice to know we are not feeling the pinch alone; Blessings of Angelic Love to you, Serah xxx

#4728 Nov 26, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Grace....Take refuge in the witness your Spirit has. No ONE(man)else can judge you or your Father on if they are in Heaven or not....
Hope your day is a Blessed SON day
Amen xxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#4729 Nov 26, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Good to have news of Becky.Hoping she is doin much better.
I think the little apple man is quite special.He is all boy for sure.And think that grandaughter going to do just fine too in time.
Around here honey and I been most of the morning trying to get some heat in my kitchen.Sure is hard to find parts and stores open on sunday out here.Finally found enough parts to get it hooked up and running.But is done.Only time I had heat was when I cooked a meal or built a fire in the other wood stove in the kitchen which only happen on the coldest of days to save on wood supply.Now I shall have heat in between.No more seeing my breath when I build that first pot of coffee now in early mornings.lol Boy I moved uptown now with auto heater.
Nights are cold out here and so are the early mornings but still dry.News people warned of possible winter fires due to driness.But still no snow yet this year.
Have a good day God Bless loveya lil whispers.
I'll bet you were tired yesterday....I am so Blessed my husband is very Handy (He was in Maintenance)...So he keeps our place running smooth. I say a silent prayer to the Lord and say "Thank you Lord for a husband that can do things like that".

I guess "Black Friday" was a success. I know in our outlet stores the parking lots were FULL on Friday. Today is Cyber Monday (shopping on the computer)

Have a great day today.....God Bless

Location hidden

#4730 Nov 26, 2012
Hello to Everyone

I am not having a good day so I shall make myself scarce.

Hope you all have a brilliant day/evening.

Love
Cherianne
xxxxx

Location hidden

#4731 Nov 26, 2012
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
You sure went bonkers with the work on the weekend. You must be knackered. Slow down some ........
We stayed home and after getting my hair cut I slept the weekend away. I was just so tired out. So this week come the evenings, I will have to be smart and get the things done that I should have done on the weekend. Sammy jobs have way of catching up to you.
I think that I may need some vitamens as I feel tired all the time.
Well this week I will do the Dec pay and then I only have the increases to do for January. Down to less than one month before I go on my leave. People are all talking of going to the coast and where they will be spending their holidays. Oh well oen day it will be our turn.
I feel down in the dumps today so I shall not spend too much time on topix.
Sending this over the ocean to you Mam and the family.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Everyones wishes got fullfilled and taken care of by grace of God and my hands.So guess it all worked out okay at the end of this weekend.Everyone will be off and running for work today including me who is suppose to be retired lol lol.Who made up that idea retired is no such a thing cause if there is I sure have not found it yet.lol lol.That sammy just keep popping up everywhere wanting something to be done.lol lol.

If someone said,hey whispers you can go to the coast for a holiday I would have to call a nut wagon for them.lol lol Cause that would be a good sign they lost all reasoning.lol lol Things like that are not possible.But like I once said,Never say Never right.Cause about the time you turn a cornor something unexpected always happens.The famous unknown the wonder of it all sometimes.

It is yet earlier this morning and has a overnight bit taking that last nip until the sun comes out good.

Well,your almost on the back side of happiness the days shall fly now as you get closer to that much needed vacation time.Next time you see your Doc ask him/her if you are low on a iorn count hope you can get rested up and not be so tired.Will son be taking a vacation too about that time frame.

Honey doin okay for the present.Take him in for another three month check in Dec.I stay on top of this condition like a ole
mother hen checking the warmth of the nest and the eggs in it.
Father rooster loves every minute of it.

Location hidden

#4732 Nov 26, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet you were tired yesterday....I am so Blessed my husband is very Handy (He was in Maintenance)...So he keeps our place running smooth. I say a silent prayer to the Lord and say "Thank you Lord for a husband that can do things like that".
I guess "Black Friday" was a success. I know in our outlet stores the parking lots were FULL on Friday. Today is Cyber Monday (shopping on the computer)
Have a great day today.....God Bless
Hi Epi;

I still have a handy man of sorts,he sit on the chair and tells me how to fix things.Between us we get it done.A reverse roll team we are and have been for the past twenty years now.Oh man tired that word did not even touch how I felt as I was way past that.Was about like two years ago when I done the air conditioner project.It only happens by the grace of God and my hands and honey advise theses days.But still thankful for all the small pleasures it all brings.

I diffently stay away from the black friday scene and the cyber Monday too.What a mess that causes.Of course never tried it either.
I seen the ones camping out and the long lines on tv and that right there told me that not for me to attempt.I call it money caughters lol lol.My wants are not in a store and those wants are small too.

Will run errands this am for honey newspapers at the racks.
The furry family is well and doin fine too,they getting fat
or maybe the fur is getting thicker.Know they spoiled talkers
when they hear my voice.Especially Eli he turned into the biggest
baby of them all.
Have a good day loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#4733 Nov 26, 2012
Hi Cherianne;

Leaving you a short message here tonight in place of a e mail.

Son brought the pick up of split wood out of the field today and youngest grandson came along with one of his buddies and unloaded the pick up and stacked it on the end of the porch.So thanks to them I good to go again.

It was down to fourteen last night and was twenty seven at five am this morning.Been cloudy all day and chilly day too.

I was sitting and lookin at that wood stove today and given this cold weather abit of thought.The light went off in the brain lol lol at myself.I went and light a paper to check the draft on it and the top of the inside of the stove caught on fire.Wow I slamed the door shut quicker than lightning.lol I am thinking oh no cannot have this going on so I marched off to find a old toilet brush I had.Got my gubby hands on it and went back to the stove and cleaned the roof and walls and the grates of the stove.I ended up with a whole ash tray of black sutt.With part of the sutt on me too.lol.Now I doin pretty good with this project it is movin along pretty good.lol So I sat down on a stool for a break and dang another light bulb lite up lol.I again decided no half jobs with this project get it all done at once.So I march off to get a step stool only I am a bit short for reaching to take the pipe apart.lol I marched off to the kitchen and found just the right size pan to put on top of the step stool and processed to take down the pipe to clean it good too.In doing so the pipe slipped abit and the sutt got me good this time.I looked like a speckled chicken.lol I got the pipe cleaned with the old toilet brush and put back together.About this time honey came thru the back door and I got the toilet brush in hand full of black gunk.Now keep in mind the wife turned into a speckled chicken with a black toilet brush in her hands.lol All he said was I can see you taken up sun bathin inside the wood stove.lol.

I marched off to a nice warm bath and alot of body lotion.Clean clothes.But hey I got the project finished even if I did do some sun bathin as honey says.lol.

I am ready now bring on those cold night lol lol.

Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#4734 Nov 27, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
Hi Cherianne;
Leaving you a short message here tonight in place of a e mail.
Son brought the pick up of split wood out of the field today and youngest grandson came along with one of his buddies and unloaded the pick up and stacked it on the end of the porch.So thanks to them I good to go again.
It was down to fourteen last night and was twenty seven at five am this morning.Been cloudy all day and chilly day too.
I was sitting and lookin at that wood stove today and given this cold weather abit of thought.The light went off in the brain lol lol at myself.I went and light a paper to check the draft on it and the top of the inside of the stove caught on fire.Wow I slamed the door shut quicker than lightning.lol I am thinking oh no cannot have this going on so I marched off to find a old toilet brush I had.Got my gubby hands on it and went back to the stove and cleaned the roof and walls and the grates of the stove.I ended up with a whole ash tray of black sutt.With part of the sutt on me too.lol.Now I doin pretty good with this project it is movin along pretty good.lol So I sat down on a stool for a break and dang another light bulb lite up lol.I again decided no half jobs with this project get it all done at once.So I march off to get a step stool only I am a bit short for reaching to take the pipe apart.lol I marched off to the kitchen and found just the right size pan to put on top of the step stool and processed to take down the pipe to clean it good too.In doing so the pipe slipped abit and the sutt got me good this time.I looked like a speckled chicken.lol I got the pipe cleaned with the old toilet brush and put back together.About this time honey came thru the back door and I got the toilet brush in hand full of black gunk.Now keep in mind the wife turned into a speckled chicken with a black toilet brush in her hands.lol All he said was I can see you taken up sun bathin inside the wood stove.lol.
I marched off to a nice warm bath and alot of body lotion.Clean clothes.But hey I got the project finished even if I did do some sun bathin as honey says.lol.
I am ready now bring on those cold night lol lol.
Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Dear Mam

You are always getting up to mischief and this time you nearly set yourself on fire. You must be careful. I laughed picturing you standing covered in soot with the toilet brush in your hand.You are something else Mam, have not figured out what yet, but something else.

Big Boy has not made an appearance for a long while. Perhaps he moved onto greener pastures. He may still come out when the heawt of December decends upon us.

Both the babies are doing okay. I am planning on making them something different for dinner because they seem to be always hungry. Tonight I am getting some chewies for them as it is payday and I will see what they have in the "cheap section" of the meat freezer. I think I would get bored if I ate the same thing every single day forever so they must do.

I am down to sticking the stamps on the Christmas cards and then it will be up to my Boss and his wife what they do. The email ones they are doing upon their return from overseas.

Have Dec pay to finalise but I am just about there. Just to have do a bit of checking and then I am ready to rock and roll.

The beauty of being alone in the office means you can get a load of work done without distractions.

I will try and email Mam before I leave the office, but as per usual, don't have any exciting news.

Take care
Love
Cherianne
xxxxxxx

Location hidden

#4735 Nov 27, 2012
Hello to Epi, Serah and Grace.

I hope you are all well. Doing fine over here. We have had miserable weather for a few days but today the sun is shining but is not that warm. I expect the sun has to "break through". Hopefully we shall have a sunny weekend.

Take care all of you and I hope you have a great day/evening.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#4736 Nov 27, 2012
Morning Lw...Cheri...Serah...Grace

LW....So you got your Pipes Cleaned Out....I think that is called a Chimney Sweep.....It is good to do that..because some of that soot can start fires...

Cheri.....Have a good day at work,,,,Stay Healthy

Serah and Grace...I will kep both of you in prayer as your first Christmas without your Parent comes around. I remember mine two years ago....Sad...But each day helps. But as Serah says "Those Bricks still hurt when thrown at the Heart"...

Love to everyone

Location hidden

#4737 Nov 27, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
LW....So you got your Pipes Cleaned Out....I think that is called a Chimney Sweep.....It is good to do that..because some of that soot can start fires...
Serah and Grace...I will kep both of you in prayer as your first Christmas without your Parent comes around. I remember mine two years ago....Sad...But each day helps. But as Serah says "Those Bricks still hurt when thrown at the Heart"...
Love to everyone
Hi there Ladies

I am also going into my 3rd Christmas without my Mum. Not so great ........ but I am told it gets easier.

Love you all
Love
Cherianne
xxxxxx

#4738 Nov 27, 2012
Hello Everyone (that has a nice ring to it).... I hope you are feeling better Sweet Cherie, and at least we are all here for each other, and we know our loved ones are being cared for in a way we wouldn't be able to.

GOD Bless, and bye for now, Serah xxx

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4739 Nov 27, 2012
Cheriann wrote:
Hello to Epi, Serah and Grace.
I hope you are all well. Doing fine over here. We have had miserable weather for a few days but today the sun is shining but is not that warm. I expect the sun has to "break through". Hopefully we shall have a sunny weekend.
Take care all of you and I hope you have a great day/evening.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Good morning to all my friends,
I hope you all have a wonderful day. It was good to get back to work after a 4 day Thanksgiving Holiday. It's cold up here in the mountains too. I finished up all my Christmas Shopping..I believe this is the first year that I finished this early. God Bless you all and I will remember you and your families in my prayers. It's nice to have friends on topix that actually care for one another. Bless you!!

Location hidden

#4740 Nov 27, 2012
Serah wrote:
Hello Everyone (that has a nice ring to it).... I hope you are feeling better Sweet Cherie, and at least we are all here for each other, and we know our loved ones are being cared for in a way we wouldn't be able to.
GOD Bless, and bye for now, Serah xxx
Hi Serah

Yes you are right and we all have each other to see ourselves through these times. Are'nt we blessed Serha?

Take care
Love
Cherianne
xxxxxxx

Location hidden

#4741 Nov 27, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning to all my friends,
I hope you all have a wonderful day. It was good to get back to work after a 4 day Thanksgiving Holiday. It's cold up here in the mountains too. I finished up all my Christmas Shopping..I believe this is the first year that I finished this early. God Bless you all and I will remember you and your families in my prayers. It's nice to have friends on topix that actually care for one another. Bless you!!
Morning/Evening Grace

Thank you for that Grace, We will all remember each other in our prayers.
Take care
Love
Cherianne
xxxxx

Location hidden

#4742 Nov 27, 2012
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Mam
You are always getting up to mischief and this time you nearly set yourself on fire. You must be careful. I laughed picturing you standing covered in soot with the toilet brush in your hand.You are something else Mam, have not figured out what yet, but something else.
Big Boy has not made an appearance for a long while. Perhaps he moved onto greener pastures. He may still come out when the heawt of December decends upon us.
Both the babies are doing okay. I am planning on making them something different for dinner because they seem to be always hungry. Tonight I am getting some chewies for them as it is payday and I will see what they have in the "cheap section" of the meat freezer. I think I would get bored if I ate the same thing every single day forever so they must do.
I am down to sticking the stamps on the Christmas cards and then it will be up to my Boss and his wife what they do. The email ones they are doing upon their return from overseas.
Have Dec pay to finalise but I am just about there. Just to have do a bit of checking and then I am ready to rock and roll.
The beauty of being alone in the office means you can get a load of work done without distractions.
I will try and email Mam before I leave the office, but as per usual, don't have any exciting news.
Take care
Love
Cherianne
xxxxxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Maybe should have just put the stove cleaning in a e mail to you.
Some of thoses sammy jobs can get pretty involved ya know.

Know I ask about Big boy in one of my e mails.The wild critters never stick around very long they always hunting new territories.
I never know what I will find in the back field down by the arroyo when I go.But for sure they keep life interesting anyway.

Well it is early yet here and do not know what I shall do today yet.I sure my light bulb brain shall find another sammy job that needs to be done.Have a good day at work loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#4743 Nov 27, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
Love to everyone
Hi Epi;

Well the stove and the toilet brush got introduced to each other.lol And sammy jobs and me well we been buds forever lol.
A chimney sweep humm well I looked like a speckled hen.You are
right soot can make one hot fire.There is scrub cedar in this part of the country and it makes one hot fire when ignited,I do not use it in the stove cause over time it destroys the grates.Do you have scrub cedar back in your area.

Ever been around a mesquite bush.Oh let me tell you they are something else with the stickers they grow.People buy it at the stores to cook meats with.People out here gather it to smoke there meats.

Have a good day loveya lil whispers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Porkpie Hat 271,432
Rajkot gay Topix 6 min rjrj 95
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min BenAdam 841,146
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 9 min I Am No One_ 53,359
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 14 min Naveen kumar 1,464
Homeland Security And Space Aviations 27 min Ellisages 2
News Albright Blasts Bush Mideast Response, Cites Ir... (Jul '06) 34 min swedenforever 55
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 39 min Epiphany2 612,269
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 53 min kent 591,237
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr Naveen kumar 7,166
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 hr Tony17 100,176
More from around the web