|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Changed mine too ~ this is the cover of the book I pulled out of circulation..... still love the Picture though :)
I remember your book.....Why did you pull it?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
~Good Morning to all my friends~
Thank You, I had a great Thanksgiving with my family. Today, I will put up the Christmas tree. My little grand-daughter wants to come over and spend the night with us tonight. She loves decorating the tree. This was the first Thanksgiving without my dad. He was on my mind a lot. He has been gone for almost 5 months now. His soul is in heaven but his memory will live on forever in my heart.:) I hope you all have a wonderful day. God Bless You All
Hey grace.....Good to see you

I know exactly how you feel. My Dad has been gone 2 years last week.....My grandkids live 600 miles away....I miss seeing them....You are Blessed.

Have a good one

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Mam
I am so pleased that you and Honey enjoyed going to your daughter and having a celebration. Nice to get out of the house for a bit and chat to other people.
Yeah after the celebrations back to the Sammy jobs. I shall be doing my sammy act tonight when I do a couple of loads of washing. The washing is just ongoing. It never stops eh!
Tomorrow I am getting my chronic medication and then going to the hairdressers to get my hair cut. I look like a horse that has been pulled backwards in the trees. All uneven and just Yuk. Looking forward to getting it done. Makes a person feel so much better.
I finished the Christmas cards yesterday and have to get the price of the stamps today - so that only leaves the 500 emails that have to go out. I am living in the hopes that Basil and his wife will do them.
Getting ready to start December payroll, and my other boss is away for 3 days next week and I reckon I shall get that sorted in that time, so it will just leave the actual payments which are pretty quick. I am getting there, thank goodness.
Babies are fine and behaving. That biltong definately calms them. I think because they are getting what they want and are comfortable, they are more content. We shall see.
Well Mam I shall try and email if I get any great news during the day but I am looking forward to the weekend and perhaps getting rid of some more boxes. Um .......... Here is to hope.
Take care Mam and sending love to you all
Love
Cherianne
xxxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Nice to get out of the house as they say go out and play but be sure and keep the key.Had a nice time and food was good but also was glad to get back home cause is no place like home.(meaning I had left my comforts).

Having your hair done too.You gonna have it cut short and highlighted again.Think it is a good idea as you work all the time.
Sure feels good to shed the extra hair.I made appointment to have a permanent of spirial curls put it before christmas holidays.Then I will be thru with hairdressers for awhile.

I too have items stored in boxes.When I go lookin for something and open a box it is I remember you and you been hidin again.lol
Some of thoses boxes are like opening Christmas all over again.lol
I have a ball of a time messin in my boxes of treasures.

Sounds like each day you get closer and closer to finishing the year for thoses bosses.Your almost on the backside of happiness with vacation time comin into play pretty fast now.Have a good day loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I did have a great thanksgiving....The dinner did turn out good....Now on to the leftovers.....
Your daughters dinner must have been a dress up dinner. I can't remember last time I wore a dress....and Heels....LOL
Did you get any pictures?
Did you check out my Christmas Avatar? I got to talk to the grandkids last night....They were so cute.
Have a great day today....Love ya
Hi Epi;

I noticed your avatar right away.You gettin ready for Christmas.
Love the star in it but remember I'm the nut who goes outside at night to find the stars in the sky.You know not many people give stars much thought take them for grante.

Most of the time in my work clothes cause always working.But I will put on a dress with high heels to go out somewhere.Do not need a special occassion to put on a dress and heels.Everyone had a good time at daughters dinner and home no pictures taken think they got way too busy having fun with each other.Just as well as I do not photo good anyway and there not that many of thoses floating around anyway of me.

Daughter already gotten her outside Christmas light up outside.They are sure pretty to look at with the yard decoration.She got the automated deer.The eves of the house,bushes and tree have all different kinds of lights thru them.She already got a start on christmas.

Did you give Mojoe,stumpy and lilly a taste of turkey for thanksgiving???? Have a good day loveya lil whispers.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember your book.....Why did you pull it?
There was too much in it that I wanted to re-write and edit, and somehow or another it became my journal instead, as I have written a few more hundred pages LOL...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Serah
Yeah long time no see. How have you been getting along? We are doing well here in SA. It is summer now so there are heat waves but I love the sunshine on my shoulders.
Take care Serah and please come and see us on this thread often.
Happy thanksgiving to you (do you celebrate Thanksgiving?).
Sending this over the ocean with love
Love
Cherianne
xxxxx
Thanks Cherie, we don't celebrate Thanksgiving down here, although I think we should. For some reason, Australians think sharing other people's traditions is not right.... regardless of what the celebration is for.

It is late Spring here, so we have already had a few days in the high 90's and just touched the 100, and of course, that means bush fires are happening again too.

Sending love back to you over the Oceans, and keep on enjoying the sun on your shoulders.... my skin is too white for me to stay in the sun long, but I must admit I like a bit of colour although it disappears during Winter.

Take care, and see your words soon; Serah xxxxxx
Cherianne

Roodepoort, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Cherie, we don't celebrate Thanksgiving down here, although I think we should. For some reason, Australians think sharing other people's traditions is not right.... regardless of what the celebration is for.
It is late Spring here, so we have already had a few days in the high 90's and just touched the 100, and of course, that means bush fires are happening again too.
Sending love back to you over the Oceans, and keep on enjoying the sun on your shoulders.... my skin is too white for me to stay in the sun long, but I must admit I like a bit of colour although it disappears during Winter.
Take care, and see your words soon; Serah xxxxxx
My dear, dear Serha,

It has been wonderful to hear from you.

I get my arms suntanned whilst driving the car to and fro from work.

Serah, I am trying to maintain a very stressful life. I suffered a stroke one month ago which affected my speech and typing abilities. I have been spending 2 hours a day with my sister on MSN Live and she has been giving me sessions to work on for my typing improvement. I also had to attend Voice Activation therapy as I lost my vocal abilities. I am now up and running, as they say, and I only have to deal with being tired and getting the words right. I still continue to work full time, but I don't talk much as I do not want my employers to know that I had the stroke. Least said and you know ..........

I find I get very tired and I think of times that I was fit and well and that makes me sad. BUT one has to forge on and do the best. I still have 13.5 years to pay off my house so I cannot give up otherwise my son with not get the house as his inheritance.

My Guy,(Granny) worked until she was 78 years old, so I am hoping to be repeat what she did. That is the only way that I can leave the house to my son. Please God help me to reach that age so that I can accomplish this!!!!!

Serah my counsin lives in OZ and she is noticing a certain kind of tension of the people regarding money, politics and that which affects us. Are you noticing a difference??????

Take care dear one and I send love to you across the ocean.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
I noticed your avatar right away.You gettin ready for Christmas.
Love the star in it but remember I'm the nut who goes outside at night to find the stars in the sky.You know not many people give stars much thought take them for grante.
Most of the time in my work clothes cause always working.But I will put on a dress with high heels to go out somewhere.Do not need a special occassion to put on a dress and heels.Everyone had a good time at daughters dinner and home no pictures taken think they got way too busy having fun with each other.Just as well as I do not photo good anyway and there not that many of thoses floating around anyway of me.
Daughter already gotten her outside Christmas light up outside.They are sure pretty to look at with the yard decoration.She got the automated deer.The eves of the house,bushes and tree have all different kinds of lights thru them.She already got a start on christmas.
Did you give Mojoe,stumpy and lilly a taste of turkey for thanksgiving???? Have a good day loveya lil whispers.
Look....Since you like stars....Serah and I have Stars in our avatars....Hers is in the Southern Hemisphere...Mine is in the the Northern (southern) Hemisphere...:-)

My son and daughter in law have there lights and tree up also. When I was talking to him on Skype he took me outside and showed me. They also had wreathes on all the windows....Pretty....My daughter in law is VERY Organized and her home is immaculate....She is good for my unorganized and kinda lazy son...LOL....She makes him clean and cook and give the kids baths....They work out WELL. My sons first marriage they both were the same...SO the house was cluttered alot...My oldest grandughter grew up in that...So guess what...she is the same way.Hopefully she will grow out of it....She has a boyfriend now in KC....Don't know if that is good or not...She has alot of growing up to do.

When I talked to my son the other day my 3 year old grandsons new saying is "Liar...Liar...Pants on Fire"....He heard the kids in day care say that. I said "Grandma loves you" and he said "Liar...Liar...Pants on Fire"....LOL...He is so ornery....

Anyway have a great day today...Talk to you Later

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>There was too much in it that I wanted to re-write and edit, and somehow or another it became my journal instead, as I have written a few more hundred pages LOL...
Oh....Cool

I wish words came to me like they do to you....But they don't....Mine are SHort and Sweet....to the Point....Move on!

LOL....

You have a gift....Stay Cool Friend....I saw your pictures on FB of your place.....Very NICE!!

Love ya

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey grace.....Good to see you
I know exactly how you feel. My Dad has been gone 2 years last week.....My grandkids live 600 miles away....I miss seeing them....You are Blessed.
Have a good one
Good morning Epiphany,
I am sorry to hear about the loss of your dad. Though, I didn't wan't to lose him, I know he is at peace now. We found out in May, that he had Liver cancer and died On July 4th. Yes, I am blessed. Our dads will live forever in our hearts and memories. Have a blessed day Epi.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Epiphany,
I am sorry to hear about the loss of your dad. Though, I didn't wan't to lose him, I know he is at peace now. We found out in May, that he had Liver cancer and died On July 4th. Yes, I am blessed. Our dads will live forever in our hearts and memories. Have a blessed day Epi.
Cool...You have a Nativity scene too in your avatar....

You are right Grace....I hope your day is BLESSED too

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
My dear, dear Serha,
It has been wonderful to hear from you.
I get my arms suntanned whilst driving the car to and fro from work.
Serah, I am trying to maintain a very stressful life. I suffered a stroke one month ago which affected my speech and typing abilities. I have been spending 2 hours a day with my sister on MSN Live and she has been giving me sessions to work on for my typing improvement. I also had to attend Voice Activation therapy as I lost my vocal abilities. I am now up and running, as they say, and I only have to deal with being tired and getting the words right. I still continue to work full time, but I don't talk much as I do not want my employers to know that I had the stroke. Least said and you know ..........
I find I get very tired and I think of times that I was fit and well and that makes me sad. BUT one has to forge on and do the best. I still have 13.5 years to pay off my house so I cannot give up otherwise my son with not get the house as his inheritance.
My Guy,(Granny) worked until she was 78 years old, so I am hoping to be repeat what she did. That is the only way that I can leave the house to my son. Please God help me to reach that age so that I can accomplish this!!!!!
Serah my counsin lives in OZ and she is noticing a certain kind of tension of the people regarding money, politics and that which affects us. Are you noticing a difference??????
Take care dear one and I send love to you across the ocean.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxxx
Hey Sweet Cherie, things are surely changing down here too, now they have lifted the age of retirement completely, where as once it was 65 for men and 60 for women. It is the lifestyles we want to live though... 2 cars, 2 bathrooms, garages and carports, pergolas and airconditioners, big TVs etc etc etc..

We used to have a fan, sit on the lawns in the night cool breeze and talk to the neighbours. Ah well, those days are gone :)

I hope you are recovering quickly from your stroke, it must be hard on you having to hide it from your employees, but know what you mean. If they think you are frail as such, they may replace you, instead of giving you extra love and care!!

Take care, keep enjoying the sun on your arms and shoulders, and see your words soon, love Serah xx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh....Cool
I wish words came to me like they do to you....But they don't....Mine are SHort and Sweet....to the Point....Move on!
LOL....
You have a gift....Stay Cool Friend....I saw your pictures on FB of your place.....Very NICE!!
Love ya
Your words are always beauty filled .... I loved to write at school too, though, and enjoyed our compositions and essays; I just need to focus a bit and get organised and perhaps have another go at putting it back into circulation. We did have some fun funny times when we all first met each other, and there is much of those days written about.

Take care, thanks for caring, and love heading back your way..... xxx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Epiphany,
We look like triplets....

I too lost my Mum in June this year and the bricks keep on hitting the old heart, but she was going on 85, played golf on the Tuesday before she died, and kept her senses intact. No major surgery to suffer through, so I guess her heart giving out so quickly was in reality a Blessing in disguise.

Memories are what we treasure, that is for sure :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look....Since you like stars....Serah and I have Stars in our avatars....Hers is in the Southern Hemisphere...Mine is in the the Northern (southern) Hemisphere...:-)
My son and daughter in law have there lights and tree up also. When I was talking to him on Skype he took me outside and showed me. They also had wreathes on all the windows....Pretty....My daughter in law is VERY Organized and her home is immaculate....She is good for my unorganized and kinda lazy son...LOL....She makes him clean and cook and give the kids baths....They work out WELL. My sons first marriage they both were the same...SO the house was cluttered alot...My oldest grandughter grew up in that...So guess what...she is the same way.Hopefully she will grow out of it....She has a boyfriend now in KC....Don't know if that is good or not...She has alot of growing up to do.
When I talked to my son the other day my 3 year old grandsons new saying is "Liar...Liar...Pants on Fire"....He heard the kids in day care say that. I said "Grandma loves you" and he said "Liar...Liar...Pants on Fire"....LOL...He is so ornery....
Anyway have a great day today...Talk to you Later
Hi Epi;

I did not miss Serah or Grace or Epi Star they shine brightly.When I go out at night to looks for the stars I often think of the verse in the Bible Genesis 1:16 The wonder of it all.As the old song says caught a fallin star and put it in your pocket.

Think God knew what he was doin when He puts couples together.Ever notice is a negative with a postive=Ingitnation and sparks=Love.
For some it takes a couple of tries but still in the end no harm comes.For God knows the works from beginning to end.

So the little apple man learned a phrase.When you sent that video of him in the apple orcharid I knew then he would be keeping mom and dad on there toes for alot of years to come.Wonder what he will think when he learns the meaning of it(the phrase)lol lol.

The grandaughter has a boyfriend I gether she did not go to texas is this the same one.She young yet still is time to grow and mature everyone goes thru it in life.

Have you heard from Becky lately is she still taking walks in the woods with Jack.Just have thoughts of her now in then down in virginia.

Have a good evening God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
We look like triplets....
I too lost my Mum in June this year and the bricks keep on hitting the old heart, but she was going on 85, played golf on the Tuesday before she died, and kept her senses intact. No major surgery to suffer through, so I guess her heart giving out so quickly was in reality a Blessing in disguise.
Memories are what we treasure, that is for sure :)
I am so sorry for your loss Serah. Your mom died one month before my dad died. I share your heartache. The holidays are going to be bittersweet for us but the first holidays without them are the hardest. My dad was 76 and when he found out that he was only had 2 months to live, He handled the news with a brave heart. He knew he would be with our Lord. He was grateful that he had the chance to tell his wife and children and grandchildren goodbye. His last request was that ALL his children be in church with him on Fathers Day. We were all there and I stayed with him day and night until he passed. He lived a good life and experianced many things. Have a blessed night.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Zen Master Ein wrote:
<quoted text>This is the thing, I hope that your dad like all people is in heaven. But, sadly, if you judge that he is in heaven, then you judge that others are not. So, either you judge not, or you judge all. If your dad was born-again and received the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues, then you have evidence. Without this evidence, then you only have hope and everyone would hope as much. The hardest thing to do in life, is to place Christ and God above all, and that means mom, dad and children.
Thanks and yes I have ALL the evidence that I need to assure me of what I already know. Thanks for your concern though. I take God at His Word.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Zen Master Ein wrote:
<quoted text>So, then you don't know, since you would have to judge him and Christians can't judge, right? It does sound like you are wishing and trying to impose you upon God. You must learn to accept that your earthly mom and dad may not be in heaven or you as a parent may but your child may not.
Luke 14:26-28
King James Version (KJV)
26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.
28 For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?
I know that you are just trying to be hateful as usual but I wouldn't expect nothing less from you. I KNOW what Gods Word say's and I know that my dad is with Him. Your word or your attempt to be mean has NO affect on my emotions. Why don't you just accept God at His Word and leave other people alone? I will pray for you and I hope you find happiness.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that you are just trying to be hateful as usual but I wouldn't expect nothing less from you. I KNOW what Gods Word say's and I know that my dad is with Him. Your word or your attempt to be mean has NO affect on my emotions. Why don't you just accept God at His Word and leave other people alone? I will pray for you and I hope you find happiness.
Morning Grace....Take refuge in the witness your Spirit has. No ONE(man)else can judge you or your Father on if they are in Heaven or not....

Hope your day is a Blessed SON day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
I did not miss Serah or Grace or Epi Star they shine brightly.When I go out at night to looks for the stars I often think of the verse in the Bible Genesis 1:16 The wonder of it all.As the old song says caught a fallin star and put it in your pocket.
Think God knew what he was doin when He puts couples together.Ever notice is a negative with a postive=Ingitnation and sparks=Love.
For some it takes a couple of tries but still in the end no harm comes.For God knows the works from beginning to end.
So the little apple man learned a phrase.When you sent that video of him in the apple orcharid I knew then he would be keeping mom and dad on there toes for alot of years to come.Wonder what he will think when he learns the meaning of it(the phrase)lol lol.
The grandaughter has a boyfriend I gether she did not go to texas is this the same one.She young yet still is time to grow and mature everyone goes thru it in life.
Have you heard from Becky lately is she still taking walks in the woods with Jack.Just have thoughts of her now in then down in virginia.
Have a good evening God bless loveya lil whispers.
Beki is doing well.....She is still walking in the morning in the beautiful Virginia woods with Cajun and Jack. There will be a story on her life on PBS in January or February 2013 I believe. It was produced by MS magazine and Gloria Steinam called "Women who changed things" (or close to that title....:-)...I'll let you all know when it is airing.

My grandson is going to keep us on our toes...thats for sure. My oldest grandaughter (who is 19) is doing better. Mom makes her do things...no laying around and playing on the computer all night....LOL

Have a great day today LW....take care of yourself and Honey

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,561 - 4,580 of8,183
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

429 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 5 min Mandela 36,378
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 9 min Johnny 1,386
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Stuart Cudahy 716,061
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min marge 529,748
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 24 min andet1987 3,866
chat with demi lovato 112 (the real official de... (Jan '09) 25 min singing icecream 1,834
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 36 min RiccardoFire 93,156
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 36 min WasteWater 255,610
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr Shut-Up 60
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••