Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4682 Nov 21, 2012
Cheriann wrote:
Hey Mam Whispers,
I hope my Avatar shows It is your Bobcat picture that I got for you that time. I thought it was so cute I would use is at my Avatar. Let me know what you think ???
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Just came in,from the hairdressers apointment.Think I shed pounds off of me.lol.I am feelin good again.While I was there made arrangements to have a permanent of spirial curls put in the long part of my hair in December.Anyway I'm good to go for the holidays.

Alot of places around here will be closing up for thanksgiving today.Some places were going to be closing down at noon today according to what announced on the radio.So best to get what needed early while the getting is good.Some will not open again until Monday.Lookin like some are planning for a long holiday.

It is suppose to be warm here no storms expected.But the nights I know will be cold.Thinking I just might take on a little lazy spell and play in my junk for the holidays.

Have a good day.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4683 Nov 21, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends..We all have so much to be thankful for. God Bless you and your beautiful families.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4684 Nov 21, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends..We all have so much to be thankful for. God Bless you and your beautiful families.
Hi Grace:

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
With God richest blessings.Hope you have a grand Holiday.
Have a good evening God bless loveya lil whispers.

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#4685 Nov 21, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Just came in,from the hairdressers apointment.Think I shed pounds off of me.lol.I am feelin good again.While I was there made arrangements to have a permanent of spirial curls put in the long part of my hair in December.Anyway I'm good to go for the holidays.
Alot of places around here will be closing up for thanksgiving today.Some places were going to be closing down at noon today according to what announced on the radio.So best to get what needed early while the getting is good.Some will not open again until Monday.Lookin like some are planning for a long holiday.
It is suppose to be warm here no storms expected.But the nights I know will be cold.Thinking I just might take on a little lazy spell and play in my junk for the holidays.
Have a good day.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi there Mam

HAPPY THANKS GIVING. I hope you have a really good time.

I am sure you look stunning with your new hair do. Makes one feel so good when the hair is in order. I do hope that you have a warm day like the forecast says. Sounds like some are having a very long weekend. Nice.

Left home at 5:30 to get here to get November payroll done with. After I have done that I shall send you an email.

Have a great day Mam Honey and family.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxx

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#4686 Nov 21, 2012
Hell Everyone,

I wish all my friends a HAPPY THANKSGIVING. Have a wonderful day.

Love
Cherianne
xxxxx

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4687 Nov 21, 2012
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Mam
HAPPY THANKS GIVING. I hope you have a really good time.
I am sure you look stunning with your new hair do. Makes one feel so good when the hair is in order. I do hope that you have a warm day like the forecast says. Sounds like some are having a very long weekend. Nice.
Left home at 5:30 to get here to get November payroll done with. After I have done that I shall send you an email.
Have a great day Mam Honey and family.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Thank you.Honey is a happy man with way the hair was fixed.He likes the long curls in the back.Tomorrow I will shed the work clothes for a rainbow colored dress with a small piece of jewerly with high heels for the dinner hour in the evening.

I will bake the bums in the morning and make the pumpkin pies as they plan to get together around five in the evening.

It is cool here tonight and I'm snuggled down by the fire.I been being lazy as only made hamburgers for dinner with chips and glass of milk for our dinner tonight.

Hope you have a good day at work.Any plans for this coming weekend.
Did the gardeners get finished working on your yard and did the babies get into any mischief??? God bless loveya mam whispers.

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#4688 Nov 21, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Thank you.Honey is a happy man with way the hair was fixed.He likes the long curls in the back.Tomorrow I will shed the work clothes for a rainbow colored dress with a small piece of jewerly with high heels for the dinner hour in the evening.
I will bake the bums in the morning and make the pumpkin pies as they plan to get together around five in the evening.
It is cool here tonight and I'm snuggled down by the fire.I been being lazy as only made hamburgers for dinner with chips and glass of milk for our dinner tonight.
Hope you have a good day at work.Any plans for this coming weekend.
Did the gardeners get finished working on your yard and did the babies get into any mischief??? God bless loveya mam whispers.
Oh Mam

The babies were so good yesterday when they had to stay indoors. Only once little "acccident" which was quickly remedied. They seemed so happy and content and then I remembered that I gave them some Biltong the previous night. They did not chew anything. They were so sweet and good. I been thinking that I perhaps could give them a little bit of Bilton each evening, but ever such a little bit, because it seems to make them sleep well and behave very well. Have to think on that.

You are going to be the :belle of the ball" tonight. Your outfit sounds beautiful and heels for the dinner hour. Wow - knock out.

I got through allt he ironing that was waiting for me last night and I felt really good about it. I opened the sliding glass door wide, and the front door and stood in the breeze and ironed slap bang in the middle of the lounge. It went quickly and they are all hanging into the cupboard for son.

Have finished November payroll. Going to the bank and post office and then I do the Unemployment Insurance and, hey presto, I get to start on December, but hey I am getting there. December's gets paid early as the staff need to book their travel home and travel to reach their families for the Christmas/New Year season.

Will email when I am back in the office from my "dander" to the Mall.

Love
Cherianne
xxxxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#4689 Nov 22, 2012
Sorry I didn't post her earlier...Getting dinner ready

Happy thanksgiving to my Friends

Love you

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4690 Nov 22, 2012
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Mam
The babies were so good yesterday when they had to stay indoors. Only once little "acccident" which was quickly remedied. They seemed so happy and content and then I remembered that I gave them some Biltong the previous night. They did not chew anything. They were so sweet and good. I been thinking that I perhaps could give them a little bit of Bilton each evening, but ever such a little bit, because it seems to make them sleep well and behave very well. Have to think on that.
You are going to be the :belle of the ball" tonight. Your outfit sounds beautiful and heels for the dinner hour. Wow - knock out.
I got through allt he ironing that was waiting for me last night and I felt really good about it. I opened the sliding glass door wide, and the front door and stood in the breeze and ironed slap bang in the middle of the lounge. It went quickly and they are all hanging into the cupboard for son.
Have finished November payroll. Going to the bank and post office and then I do the Unemployment Insurance and, hey presto, I get to start on December, but hey I am getting there. December's gets paid early as the staff need to book their travel home and travel to reach their families for the Christmas/New Year season.
Will email when I am back in the office from my "dander" to the Mall.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxxx
Hi Cherianne;

I have gotten the pumpkin pies already made this am even made honey a couple of extra ones for our home to eat and bread mixed and waiting for it to raise before baking.Think I can make three dozen roll(buns)out of this batch.

Gotten all the sammy chores done with the critters too.The air has got a nip in it early this morning about daylight but think it will warm up and be a beautiful day today.Here it is November and no snow so think it is gonna be what the old timers called a open winter here.Which is dry with only the cold temperatures.

This Biltong you speak off is what we call jerky over here.We make it with all kinds of spices ect.I have made it and soaked it in red chile before drying it in a dehydrator.Sometimes end up being fire sticks to the tongue.My bunch eat it as fast as I make it around here.

Have a good day today at work God bless loveya mam whispers.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4691 Nov 22, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
Sorry I didn't post her earlier...Getting dinner ready
Happy thanksgiving to my Friends
Love you
Good morning Epi;

Have a wonderful Happy Thanksgiving Holiday with the many Blessing from God.God Bless loveya lil whispers.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4692 Nov 22, 2012
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Mam
HAPPY THANKS GIVING. I hope you have a really good time.
I am sure you look stunning with your new hair do. Makes one feel so good when the hair is in order. I do hope that you have a warm day like the forecast says. Sounds like some are having a very long weekend. Nice.
Left home at 5:30 to get here to get November payroll done with. After I have done that I shall send you an email.
Have a great day Mam Honey and family.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxx
Hi Cherianne;

The family,friends gethered this eveining for dinner at daughters home.Have a nice time with some interesting conversations.It been a quite,peaceful happy type of day for me.Honey has had a exceptional good time with the kids and grandsons this evening.

I can sure tell when I've been off the job sight lol Came home to a cold house and bundled up honey in a electric blanket until could get the fire going to warm up the house tonight.Tomorrow back to the sammy jobs and work clothes.Get back into the swing of things again.Just part of living on the edge cherianne.the wonder of it all.Have a good day at work loveya mam whispers.

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#4693 Nov 22, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
The family,friends gethered this eveining for dinner at daughters home.Have a nice time with some interesting conversations.It been a quite,peaceful happy type of day for me.Honey has had a exceptional good time with the kids and grandsons this evening.
I can sure tell when I've been off the job sight lol Came home to a cold house and bundled up honey in a electric blanket until could get the fire going to warm up the house tonight.Tomorrow back to the sammy jobs and work clothes.Get back into the swing of things again.Just part of living on the edge cherianne.the wonder of it all.Have a good day at work loveya mam whispers.
Oh Mam

I am so pleased that you and Honey enjoyed going to your daughter and having a celebration. Nice to get out of the house for a bit and chat to other people.

Yeah after the celebrations back to the Sammy jobs. I shall be doing my sammy act tonight when I do a couple of loads of washing. The washing is just ongoing. It never stops eh!

Tomorrow I am getting my chronic medication and then going to the hairdressers to get my hair cut. I look like a horse that has been pulled backwards in the trees. All uneven and just Yuk. Looking forward to getting it done. Makes a person feel so much better.

I finished the Christmas cards yesterday and have to get the price of the stamps today - so that only leaves the 500 emails that have to go out. I am living in the hopes that Basil and his wife will do them.

Getting ready to start December payroll, and my other boss is away for 3 days next week and I reckon I shall get that sorted in that time, so it will just leave the actual payments which are pretty quick. I am getting there, thank goodness.

Babies are fine and behaving. That biltong definately calms them. I think because they are getting what they want and are comfortable, they are more content. We shall see.

Well Mam I shall try and email if I get any great news during the day but I am looking forward to the weekend and perhaps getting rid of some more boxes. Um .......... Here is to hope.

Take care Mam and sending love to you all
Love
Cherianne
xxxxx

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#4694 Nov 22, 2012
Hello to Epi, Grace, Malone, and who ever pops in,

I hope you all had a happy thanksgiving day and enjoyed the time spent with family and friends.

Love
Cherianne
xxxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#4695 Nov 23, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Epi;
Have a wonderful Happy Thanksgiving Holiday with the many Blessing from God.God Bless loveya lil whispers.
I did have a great thanksgiving....The dinner did turn out good....Now on to the leftovers.....

Your daughters dinner must have been a dress up dinner. I can't remember last time I wore a dress....and Heels....LOL
Did you get any pictures?

Did you check out my Christmas Avatar? I got to talk to the grandkids last night....They were so cute.

Have a great day today....Love ya

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#4696 Nov 23, 2012
Cheriann wrote:
Hello to Epi, Grace, Malone, and who ever pops in,
I hope you all had a happy thanksgiving day and enjoyed the time spent with family and friends.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxx
Hey there Cherianne....It was a nice Holiday...Now on to Christmas

I like your avatar....was that your cat? Mine is a Nativity scene....

Have a great day and weekend off work

Love ya

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#4697 Nov 23, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Cherianne....It was a nice Holiday...Now on to Christmas
I like your avatar....was that your cat? Mine is a Nativity scene....
Have a great day and weekend off work
Love ya
Hello Epi

I am pleased you had a happy day for Thanksgiving.

No, this is Mam's Bobcat, Tramp (his double actually) that used to sleep on Mam's bed when she was younger. She was so happy that I used Tramp's picture for my Avatar.

Yes well onto Christmas. More cooking and spending money ........ oh well it is only one day in the year.

Have a great day Epi
Sending love to you and yours
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#4698 Nov 23, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Cherianne....It was a nice Holiday...Now on to Christmas
I like your avatar....was that your cat? Mine is a Nativity scene....
Have a great day and weekend off work
Love ya
Changed mine too ~ this is the cover of the book I pulled out of circulation..... still love the Picture though :)

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#4699 Nov 23, 2012
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Epi
I am pleased you had a happy day for Thanksgiving.
No, this is Mam's Bobcat, Tramp (his double actually) that used to sleep on Mam's bed when she was younger. She was so happy that I used Tramp's picture for my Avatar.
Yes well onto Christmas. More cooking and spending money ........ oh well it is only one day in the year.
Have a great day Epi
Sending love to you and yours
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hey Sweet Cherie, long time no see :)

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#4700 Nov 23, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Sweet Cherie, long time no see :)
Hi there Serah

Yeah long time no see. How have you been getting along? We are doing well here in SA. It is summer now so there are heat waves but I love the sunshine on my shoulders.

Take care Serah and please come and see us on this thread often.
Happy thanksgiving to you (do you celebrate Thanksgiving?).

Sending this over the ocean with love
Love
Cherianne
xxxxx

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4701 Nov 23, 2012
Cheriann wrote:
Hello to Epi, Grace, Malone, and who ever pops in,
I hope you all had a happy thanksgiving day and enjoyed the time spent with family and friends.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxx
~Good Morning to all my friends~
Thank You, I had a great Thanksgiving with my family. Today, I will put up the Christmas tree. My little grand-daughter wants to come over and spend the night with us tonight. She loves decorating the tree. This was the first Thanksgiving without my dad. He was on my mind a lot. He has been gone for almost 5 months now. His soul is in heaven but his memory will live on forever in my heart.:) I hope you all have a wonderful day. God Bless You All

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min waaasssuuup 740,504
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min DNF 95,548
I want to watch my wife flirt and get picked up... (Aug '12) 8 min hockeydude48 44
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min KayMarie 543,174
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 min bad bob 173,879
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 14 min ChristINSANITY is... 227,931
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min Insults Are Easier 259,751

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••