Friends who want to share daily livin...

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#4663 Nov 20, 2012
Cherianne wrote:
Hi Man
Hope that your hair looks good after having your appointment at the hairdressers. When I have money I need to get mine cut. It is hanging in my eyes and all over the place.
So your critters went out on a night on the town eh! O wpmder what they were thinking of. Maybe it was that weird strange man that let them out. You best watch out for him. Sounds like something strange is going on.
I have just done the cash salaries for November and on Thursday morning I will do all the internet salaries, so that they will get their money before the weekend. Then on Monday I get to start the December salaries, loans, travel trips, bonuses leave payout, etc. When December salaries are done and the submissions are in, then I sigh a sigh of relief because I know everyone has gotten their money and are on their ways to their vacations.
I am taking my leave from the night of the 21 December 2012 and returning to the office on the 7 January 2013. I am taking 6 days and getting a full two weeks because of the public holidays I shall still have 4 days and I shall take that in February 2013. Sounds alright.
I guess you are sleeping now Mam so I shall send this off and try and email before I leave the office tonight.
Love
Cheriannce
xxxx
Hey cherianne.....

Thanks for the pics....That puppy (bull dog) was so CUTE.....

You work so hard on your bosses payroll....I just can dream on the kind of life they there in SA....They have always had money haven't they?....A real life of Privledge....

I remember how sick you were last Christmas....Remember don't eat anything that you don't normally eat....

When you state the temperature you state DEGREES. Don't you mean Celcius (maybe celcius has degrees too) There is quite a difference in Farenheit degrees when you say 38 degrees....that is COLD....I believe in Celcius 38 is our 90 degree area (which is sweltering)...Just wondered...

Have a great day today...Americas Thanksgiving is coming up in two days....

Love ya
Cherianne

South Africa

#4664 Nov 20, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey cherianne.....
Thanks for the pics....That puppy (bull dog) was so CUTE.....
You work so hard on your bosses payroll....I just can dream on the kind of life they there in SA....They have always had money haven't they?....A real life of Privledge....
I remember how sick you were last Christmas....Remember don't eat anything that you don't normally eat....
When you state the temperature you state DEGREES. Don't you mean Celcius (maybe celcius has degrees too) There is quite a difference in Farenheit degrees when you say 38 degrees....that is COLD....I believe in Celcius 38 is our 90 degree area (which is sweltering)...Just wondered...
Have a great day today...Americas Thanksgiving is coming up in two days....
Love ya
Hi there Epi

Our weatherman says "It will be 35 degrees in Gauteng, Johannesburg tomorrow". Then I know we are starting with a heat wave. We have the same measurement in weather as they do in England. England's is usually "A high of between 9 to 12 degress tomorrow". Then we know it is darn cold.

We follow what the United Kingdom do as we are part of the Commonwealth. We do not have gallons we have litres and milli-litres ml.

And 35 degrees is sweltering here today.

How is Mojoe? Getting used to his collar I hope?

My two are fine and feeling the heat badly. It is really hot.

Have a great day Epi
Sending love
Cherianne
xxxxxx

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4665 Nov 20, 2012
Cherianne wrote:
Hi Man
Hope that your hair looks good after having your appointment at the hairdressers. When I have money I need to get mine cut. It is hanging in my eyes and all over the place.
So your critters went out on a night on the town eh! O wpmder what they were thinking of. Maybe it was that weird strange man that let them out. You best watch out for him. Sounds like something strange is going on.
I have just done the cash salaries for November and on Thursday morning I will do all the internet salaries, so that they will get their money before the weekend. Then on Monday I get to start the December salaries, loans, travel trips, bonuses leave payout, etc. When December salaries are done and the submissions are in, then I sigh a sigh of relief because I know everyone has gotten their money and are on their ways to their vacations.
I am taking my leave from the night of the 21 December 2012 and returning to the office on the 7 January 2013. I am taking 6 days and getting a full two weeks because of the public holidays I shall still have 4 days and I shall take that in February 2013. Sounds alright.
I guess you are sleeping now Mam so I shall send this off and try and email before I leave the office tonight.
Love
Cheriannce
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

One thing for sure I'm been blessed with alot of hair.It grows like a pairre fire fast.lol Then loses control.lol but no fear hairdresser know how to tame the beast.lol.

I told you I be waiting.Just as sure as the sun comes up and the sun goes down.I caught him red handed being mean to Eli.Eli was laying in the yard not barking at him at all(which is fully fensed) and he was throwing rocks to hit him with from the road.So gave him taste of his own medicine.I popped him with a couple of rocks along with a good tongue lashing.How did it end the strange man who is coward run.At my age I still a pretty good ball player.
Eli had told on him once before as I told you about that.I been watching this one for years.

As for Doc and Jack being turned lose.(horses)in the middle of the night.Determined that was gasoline thefts with sticky fingers.Oh yea they like to hit the country folks tanks.They think it is easy pickins but got fooled all the tanks had locks on them but one which had no gasoline.(wood split which has tiny tank).That problem is now solved too lol I turned the electric fense back on.I might add honeys laughing about them coming back and ending up with hot fingers.People nowaday are a trip they forgotten how to work and get it the honest way.Oh humm life on the edge cherianne it can trying one big time sometimes.

Know you are lookin forward to some days off for r&r.Hope you will get out with that friend and do some socializing too.Have a good evening as our time zones says it about time in your part of this world to close the office.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#4666 Nov 20, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw the e-mail and sent one back to you....:-)
I found a cute book for my 6 year old grandaughter (Princess and the Pea)because she just learned to read and reads pretty good.. and I bought a CD that has songs sung with her name in it....I think she will like it...I wrapped hers and her Mom's and will send it today...to beat the rush. I have my Grandsons sent to their house (from Walmart toys) and the rest of the boys we will give them gift cards (that way they get what they want)
Mojoe says "Hey Little whispers....How ya doin?"....LOL
Have a great day!!
Hi Epi;

I think it is neat you found her this little book with her learning to read she may end up doin some big things in life ya know this is where it all begins.The Cd she will play until wears out.So you think you got the jump on it all.lol what about honey gift??

I buy nice cards and tuck the cash in them for mine.They like to do there own shopping.Then give them the socks stuffed with the lil things like candy,colone ect,gift cerificates and mischeif.lol
Boxes of candy for thoses who drop by to wish a merry christmas.I only have five on my list.

If you read my post to cherianne you can see trouble came knocking.
You tell mojoe lil whispers does not go for any of that mean stuff with the critters.There nothing that can get me to pull out the fire stick faster than hurting my critters.When they mess with honey well they can kiss it goodbye.I a really touchy old fire cracker from the old school of learning.lol lol.

I went to get honey his newspapers he likes to read and in doin so found in a window of a shop the neat portable screw driver with a roation head and built in socket case in the handle of it full of different sizes of sockets.So I bought it for him with the intentions of giving it too him for Christmas.Well that one went right out the door lol I caved and already gave it to him.lol.Geez this love stuff sure does funny things to a woman.lol the wonder of it all.

Give mojoe,stumpy,lilly some hugs from me.

Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#4667 Nov 20, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Life's 'daily experiences' are sweetest when the Lord Jesus Christ is Lord over them.
Hi Doc;

Good to see you dropped in to visit us.Yep you said a mouth full with your post about the Lord Jesus Christ.He is with us always.
One of his beautiful blessings that sometimes is forgotten in this fast paced world.Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#4668 Nov 20, 2012
Cherianne wrote:
Hi Man
Love
Cheriannce
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Look at the avatar,I seen a Mr.Fox down near the creek this evening.Handsome devil he was but wild.Wanted to share with you.

It is chilly here tonight.My critters are all sleeping.
I been busy most all day with the sammys what did not get done today can wait for me until tomorrow cause I run out of steam.lol.

Did get that hairdresser appointment tomorrow eleven A.M.So by noon I should look tamer again.lol lol.

Hoping you are doin better and also son is getting better too.
Just gonna take time for the both of you.Honey is doin okay his
cheif complaint is he is so very tired.

I trying to finish up encasing my collection of indian dolls inside of glass cases to keep them nice.They have alot of beaded work on them.Still need to buy some more fur skins to put underneath them in the cases.

Have a good day at work.God Bless loveya mam whispers.
Cherianne

South Africa

#4669 Nov 20, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
One thing for sure I'm been blessed with alot of hair.It grows like a pairre fire fast.lol Then loses control.lol but no fear hairdresser know how to tame the beast.lol.
I told you I be waiting.Just as sure as the sun comes up and the sun goes down.I caught him red handed being mean to Eli.Eli was laying in the yard not barking at him at all(which is fully fensed) and he was throwing rocks to hit him with from the road.So gave him taste of his own medicine.I popped him with a couple of rocks along with a good tongue lashing.How did it end the strange man who is coward run.At my age I still a pretty good ball player.
Eli had told on him once before as I told you about that.I been watching this one for years.
As for Doc and Jack being turned lose.(horses)in the middle of the night.Determined that was gasoline thefts with sticky fingers.Oh yea they like to hit the country folks tanks.They think it is easy pickins but got fooled all the tanks had locks on them but one which had no gasoline.(wood split which has tiny tank).That problem is now solved too lol I turned the electric fense back on.I might add honeys laughing about them coming back and ending up with hot fingers.People nowaday are a trip they forgotten how to work and get it the honest way.Oh humm life on the edge cherianne it can trying one big time sometimes.
Know you are lookin forward to some days off for r&r.Hope you will get out with that friend and do some socializing too.Have a good evening as our time zones says it about time in your part of this world to close the office.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi there Mam

Stone the crows! Come all the way out there to steal gasoline!!!! They deserve a good walloping for sure. As long as Doc and Jack are okay, but Mam keep Eli away from the filthy, strange man who is throwing stones at him. Keep him safe with you. Okay Mam.

My babies are inside today as the Gardeners come today. It is pretty hot and they get so bored being inside. That is when they get up to mischief. Oh well you and I with our animals making life interesting.

Well tomorrow is D-day for the November payroll. Everyone will get paid and then I can churn on and do December. Getting there, slowly but surely.

Son is feeling a lot better but this hot weather plays havoc with his BP. Anyways I am watching him carefully. I am giving him salty things as well. Bovril is apparently excellent, but he don't like the taste at all. Oh well carry on regardless.

I am feeling very much better. Just sometimes when I am tired at night my speech gives me problems, but all in all I think I am doing much better. The Dr said a good 3 months before it will all get sorted.

Well I will email any news that comes along today.
Take care and send my love to you, Honey and the family.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Cherianne

South Africa

#4670 Nov 20, 2012
Good Morning to you all - Mam, Epi, Grace, Malone, Double Fine and Doc (and to any one else that pops in).

Here's hoping that you all have a brilliant evening/day and stay safe.

Take care of yourselves.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#4671 Nov 20, 2012
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Mam
Stone the crows! Come all the way out there to steal gasoline!!!! They deserve a good walloping for sure. As long as Doc and Jack are okay, but Mam keep Eli away from the filthy, strange man who is throwing stones at him. Keep him safe with you. Okay Mam.
My babies are inside today as the Gardeners come today. It is pretty hot and they get so bored being inside. That is when they get up to mischief. Oh well you and I with our animals making life interesting.
Well tomorrow is D-day for the November payroll. Everyone will get paid and then I can churn on and do December. Getting there, slowly but surely.
Son is feeling a lot better but this hot weather plays havoc with his BP. Anyways I am watching him carefully. I am giving him salty things as well. Bovril is apparently excellent, but he don't like the taste at all. Oh well carry on regardless.
I am feeling very much better. Just sometimes when I am tired at night my speech gives me problems, but all in all I think I am doing much better. The Dr said a good 3 months before it will all get sorted.
Well I will email any news that comes along today.
Take care and send my love to you, Honey and the family.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Oh yea gal you would fall over if you knew some of the things that been pulled on country people.They know there is no law to stop them.Next time they only get hot fingers.I get right down to business when it comes to my pet critters.That one will stay away for awhile too after today.Honey laughing yet over the hot fingers thing tonight again.Just do not understand why people cannot let others live in peace.Why they got to mess around like this.

Are you kidding if it were not for my pets and projects I would go bonkers with bordom.Nope it best to keep right on movin and groovin with the lifestyles that we already know works for us.When trouble knocks address it and send it packing.Doc,Jack,and Eli are all doin fine along with the rest of them.
The problems we cannot solve just hand it all to God,in prayer.

Good to see you and son are improving but just take it one day at a time and have a mountain of patiences with the speech and typing tasks.I keeping you both in prayer.God is really the healer of our bodies.

Have a good day at work today.I going to close down and go work on the doll project.Caught a e mail maybe later on from you.God bless loveya mam whispers.

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#4672 Nov 21, 2012
Hey Mam Whispers,

I hope my Avatar shows It is your Bobcat picture that I got for you that time. I thought it was so cute I would use is at my Avatar. Let me know what you think ???

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#4673 Nov 21, 2012
Try again

Location hidden

#4674 Nov 21, 2012
Cheriann wrote:
Hey Mam Whispers,
I hope my Avatar shows It is your Bobcat picture that I got for you that time. I thought it was so cute I would use is at my Avatar. Let me know what you think ???
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Awwe wonderful idea my buddy tramp.I got some beautiful memories of that one.I was thinking about him just afew days ago and some of the things he used to do as I was going thru animal pictures.
You go for it in your avatar tramp and I would not mind one bit.
Have a good one day.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#4675 Nov 21, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Awwe wonderful idea my buddy tramp.I got some beautiful memories of that one.I was thinking about him just afew days ago and some of the things he used to do as I was going thru animal pictures.
You go for it in your avatar tramp and I would not mind one bit.
Have a good one day.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hey Mam,

Thank you so much for letting me use Tramp. I love this picture and I know that Tramp meant a lot to you dear heart. You shared such happy times together. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Love
Cherianne
xxxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#4676 Nov 21, 2012
Hey there Everyone.....

Running Late today....I will be doing alot of things today...So I hope everyone has a Blessed day before Thanksgiving.....

I give Thanks for Everything that the Lord has put in my Life.

Love ya....God Bless

Location hidden

#4677 Nov 21, 2012
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mam,
Thank you so much for letting me use Tramp. I love this picture and I know that Tramp meant a lot to you dear heart. You shared such happy times together. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Your avatar did not show up yet??? It is call a sweet word
((((Sharing Cherianne))))of Tramp.Have a good day God Bless
loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#4678 Nov 21, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
Hey there Everyone.....
Running Late today....I will be doing alot of things today...So I hope everyone has a Blessed day before Thanksgiving.....
I give Thanks for Everything that the Lord has put in my Life.
Love ya....God Bless
Hi Epi;

Hubba Hubba the wallatusie of the pot and pans.A little dash of this and a little dash of that and ya spoon it all around and then up and down then wow walla awhole lot of shakin going on in that pan.

Honey is listen and thinking about a little dash of this and a little dash of that.His nose is checking the aramoa of the pan.
The house is filled with laugher but he pays no mind cause he waitin on that pan with fork in hand.

Have a grand day Epi God Bless you always loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#4679 Nov 21, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Your avatar did not show up yet??? It is call a sweet word
((((Sharing Cherianne))))of Tramp.Have a good day God Bless
loveya mam whispers.
Hi Mam

Does Tramp show in my Avatar cos he shows to me. Can you also see him?

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#4680 Nov 21, 2012
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
The only thing showing here is the head.
Tramp not showing. loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#4681 Nov 21, 2012
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Tramp showed up in your avatar here.Oh that sweet baby happy day are here again.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#4682 Nov 21, 2012
Cheriann wrote:
Hey Mam Whispers,
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Just came in,from the hairdressers apointment.Think I shed pounds off of me.lol.I am feelin good again.While I was there made arrangements to have a permanent of spirial curls put in the long part of my hair in December.Anyway I'm good to go for the holidays.

Alot of places around here will be closing up for thanksgiving today.Some places were going to be closing down at noon today according to what announced on the radio.So best to get what needed early while the getting is good.Some will not open again until Monday.Lookin like some are planning for a long holiday.

It is suppose to be warm here no storms expected.But the nights I know will be cold.Thinking I just might take on a little lazy spell and play in my junk for the holidays.

Have a good day.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 8 min Trump your President 2,475
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 14 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 118,955
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 33 min _KENTUCKY 545
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 35 min _KENTUCKY 982,135
______ *ANTICHRIST in plain view / (*News) ______ 36 min _KENTUCKY 2
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 36 min _KENTUCKY 33,216
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 37 min _KENTUCKY 6,262
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 43 min _KENTUCKY 678,920
More from around the web