Hope everyone has a good day....God Bless

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4643 Nov 18, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
Sorry I didn't post this morning.....Its a cool Rainy day....A sleepy day
Hope everyone has a good day....God Bless
Hi Epi;

Just coming in here too this morning running abit late for my time clock.Been outside earlier this morning making my rounds and it is cold and cloudy here this am.Waitin on my honey to wake up and get up to be with me.

Today may be a hard day for you and all the family,but want you to know I am there if only in thought and prayer of all of you.

Just for today my pal think about the honey and the kids and those precious grandbabies.What treasures they are and all that you enjoy with them.The many small blessings given to each in some special way.I truely beleive we all play a key role in others lives sometimes small scale and sometimes big scale but never the less part of the whole picture.God knows us from beginning to end in the life cycle and he already know we do not understand some things or at the very least figured them out.Yet He is always there with the comfort,compassion,love so strong comforting and blessing with every step and thought we take.Now I ask how grand,great, glories is that blessing all by itself.Here I am just a small whispers in the wind saying if you need me e mail me and I will do all that I can to help you thru this day.God bless you always loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#4644 Nov 18, 2012
Hummmmm (echeo) hummmmmmmmmmmm
I think I'm here by myself.
Where is everybody I missin afew.
Where is;
Cherianne
Grace
DF
Malone
g.a.
Jack
Shrink
Hick up
God
Big hello to all who drop in to peek.
Everyone have a good day.
A special (((hug to heartposter))).

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4645 Nov 18, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
Hummmmm (echeo) hummmmmmmmmmmm
I think I'm here by myself.
Where is everybody I missin afew.
Where is;
Cherianne
Grace
DF
Malone
g.a.
Jack
Shrink
Hick up
God
Big hello to all who drop in to peek.
Everyone have a good day.
A special (((hug to heartposter))).
Hello LW..
I am sorry that I haven't posted in a few days. I have been extremely busy this weekend. I finished my thesis paper and as I was editing my finished work, Something happened to my computer and I LOST ALL my work...I wanted to cry. I stayed up until 2am, just to get it turned in on time...Now I have to start all over again. I had to take a deep breath and say a quiet prayer. It always works. Have a great week and i will talk to you soon...Grace and Peace to you

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#4646 Nov 18, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Just coming in here too this morning running abit late for my time clock.Been outside earlier this morning making my rounds and it is cold and cloudy here this am.Waitin on my honey to wake up and get up to be with me.
Today may be a hard day for you and all the family,but want you to know I am there if only in thought and prayer of all of you.
Just for today my pal think about the honey and the kids and those precious grandbabies.What treasures they are and all that you enjoy with them.The many small blessings given to each in some special way.I truely beleive we all play a key role in others lives sometimes small scale and sometimes big scale but never the less part of the whole picture.God knows us from beginning to end in the life cycle and he already know we do not understand some things or at the very least figured them out.Yet He is always there with the comfort,compassion,love so strong comforting and blessing with every step and thought we take.Now I ask how grand,great, glories is that blessing all by itself.Here I am just a small whispers in the wind saying if you need me e mail me and I will do all that I can to help you thru this day.God bless you always loveya lil whispers.
Thank you Friend.....I appreciate that....I made it through...I thought of the good times. He was always there for me as a child and I was there for him at his end....

Hope you had a good day today....Talk to you tomorrow

Location hidden

#4647 Nov 18, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello LW..
I am sorry that I haven't posted in a few days. I have been extremely busy this weekend. I finished my thesis paper and as I was editing my finished work, Something happened to my computer and I LOST ALL my work...I wanted to cry. I stayed up until 2am, just to get it turned in on time...Now I have to start all over again. I had to take a deep breath and say a quiet prayer. It always works. Have a great week and i will talk to you soon...Grace and Peace to you
Hi Grace;

Wow the computer was way to busy.I understand from one of your post you going into Human service work.That is going to be quite rewarding.You just popping thoses books you never regret it and know what it is all about burning those night time late hours.Are you going for the four years and do you plan to specialize?? What year are in right now,how long you been working on this??I think that vet job you are doing is important too.I sure it has it's rewards too.I do love the critters especially the love and loyality they show.Along with the many mischief things they pull,Have a good evening God Bless loveya lil whispers.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4648 Nov 18, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Grace;
Wow the computer was way to busy.I understand from one of your post you going into Human service work.That is going to be quite rewarding.You just popping thoses books you never regret it and know what it is all about burning those night time late hours.Are you going for the four years and do you plan to specialize?? What year are in right now,how long you been working on this??I think that vet job you are doing is important too.I sure it has it's rewards too.I do love the critters especially the love and loyality they show.Along with the many mischief things they pull,Have a good evening God Bless loveya lil whispers.
Hi LW..
I finished my paper and though I doubt it will get a "perfect" grade, it will most certainly be a passing grade. I am in my first year of Human Services. I still have 3 more to go but that will fly by quickly. I will get an Associate Degree in 1 more year and that will at least get me started in Social Work anyway. I want to specialize in Juvenile Deliquency but that is still in the future. I finished up with my hubby's Disney World Christmas Vacation. I have so far, been able to keep it a secret from him. I am so excited though. We havent been away together in such as long time..It paid in full though and I know that I will het a big smile from him when he unwraps our plane tickets confirmation..<Smile>... Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours..Love Ya Back..Grace and peace to you

Location hidden

#4649 Nov 18, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Friend.....I appreciate that....I made it through...I thought of the good times. He was always there for me as a child and I was there for him at his end....
Hope you had a good day today....Talk to you tomorrow
Hi Epi;

Tis good to hear from you and that you are doin okay today.

I layed down around one and did not wake up until four geez that just not like me to sleep like that guess I might have been tired.
The weather made me do it lol.But has been a lazy day around here all day.

I been going thru some of thoses pictures you sent me this evening and must say those santa clauses are quite different.But then I think the decorations of today are much more beautiful than the ones I used to make to put on the tree when just a small cracker Jack.Around the house in thoses days was only time pop corn showed up was at christmas time to string lol I ate more than I strung.lol
Did you ever string any of those sticky red berrys for the tree???
I must sound as old as the mountain out back not really that old just got raised that way lol lol.The kids and grandsons always durning holiday dig at me for the many stories of my childhood.One year they got into a old box of my pictures to get me talking lol lol.Never know what they will pull on me.lol good thing I am a mellow gal.lol lol.

Any special plans for thanksgiving.My bunch put in order for homemade buns,pumpin pie and white gravy what a combination.
We will get together in the evening at the daughters home and of course everyone brings in this different dishes to munch on.It will be a evening meal due to the work schedules but is okay as we will be together for it.

Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#4650 Nov 18, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi LW..
I finished my paper and though I doubt it will get a "perfect" grade, it will most certainly be a passing grade. I am in my first year of Human Services. I still have 3 more to go but that will fly by quickly. I will get an Associate Degree in 1 more year and that will at least get me started in Social Work anyway. I want to specialize in Juvenile Deliquency but that is still in the future. I finished up with my hubby's Disney World Christmas Vacation. I have so far, been able to keep it a secret from him. I am so excited though. We havent been away together in such as long time..It paid in full though and I know that I will het a big smile from him when he unwraps our plane tickets confirmation..<Smile>... Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours..Love Ya Back..Grace and peace to you
Hi Grace;

I worked most all of my lifetime.I knocked around and done all kinds of work.I worked with kids too for about three years as a Juvenile detention officer.Yes you are right time does fly especially when we are not payin attention.That year will pass in a flash.Please keep me in the loop about your studies.

Awee,I know how you feel about the surprise for your honey.lol lol.It is so much fun pullin the whoopers on thoses honeys lol
Beleive me I pulled some good ones on my honey.I tell you of my better ones I pulled He got madder than a wet pup at me shucks cannot even reminder over what now but anyway I went to the store and bought a puppet skunk and put it over the post of our bed on his side of the bed.He came home mad ate supper mad I never uttered a word,He went to bed mad but when he sat on the edge of the bed and saw the skunk I said don't you love me any more.
Honey lost it right there.The rest of the night was spent in each others arms.the wonder of it all.My hope is you and your honey will have a grand time on this surprise Disney trip.But if you think your going to slip and tell eat a piece of sour candy to keep you from talking lol lol okay.Too pucker up slows down the brain ya know lol lol.Have a grand evening God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#4651 Nov 18, 2012
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mam
You have email.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Hope you got to do all that you had planned on this weekend.

I spent this day being lazy.Slept away the afternoon.But think
the weather had alot to do with it too and I might have been tired and not realized I was.Anyway burned away some time I could have busy using somewhere else.

Saturday was pretty warm and honey found three junk sales in the newspaper so we went riding and found them but the pickins were slim this time around.

I am going to make that call on tuesday for an appointment for the hairdresser and get the hair cut again.Then I be good to buzz around for awhile again.

Have a good day at work God Bless loveya mam whispers.
Cherianne

Johannesburg, South Africa

#4652 Nov 19, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is your son working? Khathu mos?
Hey Double Fine

No my son works at one of the biggest construction company's in SA in IT (In Jozi). He goes to site and one of the places was Kathu. He gets sent all over SA.

Take care
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Cherianne

#4653 Nov 19, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Hope you got to do all that you had planned on this weekend.
I spent this day being lazy.Slept away the afternoon.But think
the weather had alot to do with it too and I might have been tired and not realized I was.Anyway burned away some time I could have busy using somewhere else.
Saturday was pretty warm and honey found three junk sales in the newspaper so we went riding and found them but the pickins were slim this time around.
I am going to make that call on tuesday for an appointment for the hairdresser and get the hair cut again.Then I be good to buzz around for awhile again.
Have a good day at work God Bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi Mam

You have email.

LoveCherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#4654 Nov 19, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi LW..
That is awesome....A Disney Christmas vacation. My hubby is so nosey I don't know if I could keep it from him....LOL...I do want to go with my hubby and son and daughter in law and my 6 year old Grandaughter and 4 year old grandson to a Disney Cruise next year (hopefully spring break....Grandaughter is in Kindergarten now)

I also went for an Associates in Social work (working with Seniors).....I didn't finish it when I divorced and worked full time. That kind of work is rewarding...but can relly DRAIN you too....

Is your family coming over for Thanksgiving?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#4655 Nov 19, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Tis good to hear from you and that you are doin okay today.
I layed down around one and did not wake up until four geez that just not like me to sleep like that guess I might have been tired.
The weather made me do it lol.But has been a lazy day around here all day.
I been going thru some of thoses pictures you sent me this evening and must say those santa clauses are quite different.But then I think the decorations of today are much more beautiful than the ones I used to make to put on the tree when just a small cracker Jack.Around the house in thoses days was only time pop corn showed up was at christmas time to string lol I ate more than I strung.lol
Did you ever string any of those sticky red berrys for the tree???
I must sound as old as the mountain out back not really that old just got raised that way lol lol.The kids and grandsons always durning holiday dig at me for the many stories of my childhood.One year they got into a old box of my pictures to get me talking lol lol.Never know what they will pull on me.lol good thing I am a mellow gal.lol lol.
Any special plans for thanksgiving.My bunch put in order for homemade buns,pumpin pie and white gravy what a combination.
We will get together in the evening at the daughters home and of course everyone brings in this different dishes to munch on.It will be a evening meal due to the work schedules but is okay as we will be together for it.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
Morning LW....

THose pictures shows how Santa Clause changed from Kris Kringle in Germany to Santa Clause here in the USA. A child was lucky to get one gift (sometimes just an orange)...Yes..I remember stringing cranberries....and popcorn...and contruction paper rings glued together. Remember the "bubble lights" and "Angel Hair"....
Your get together sound great....Why don't you take pictures of your daughters Victorian decor....I'd love to see it.....:-)

Have a great Monday....take care Friend....God Bless

Location hidden

#4656 Nov 19, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning LW....
THose pictures shows how Santa Clause changed from Kris Kringle in Germany to Santa Clause here in the USA. A child was lucky to get one gift (sometimes just an orange)...Yes..I remember stringing cranberries....and popcorn...and contruction paper rings glued together. Remember the "bubble lights" and "Angel Hair"....
Your get together sound great....Why don't you take pictures of your daughters Victorian decor....I'd love to see it.....:-)
Have a great Monday....take care Friend....God Bless
Hi Epi;

As they would say hey baby you come along way lol.If our family would have had light man oh man I thought we were uptown lol no lights.Our angel had cotton ball hair lol.You know I would not trade one minute of my happy childhood times for all the money in the world.I had myself some real grand times growing up.

I might see if the daughter has some pictures of her livingroom.She sees ideas and takes pictures on her phone and then transferrs them to a folder for future use with her decorating ideas.

The weather is cold here this morning.Doc and Jack got out early this morning and son had to go gether them up and get them back home so the day started with a bang with those two mischeif.No tellin what the rest of this day holds.

Almost forgot you have a e mail take a peek.have a good day loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#4657 Nov 19, 2012
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
You have email.
LoveCherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

I opened to find the poodle playing the piano.Just got to love that old time rock and roll lol lol.Who said,critters do not like to party too.lol lol. thanks gal.

It is cold here this morning here in theses beautiful mountains.
Civilization has not gotten a thing on me yet lol lol.They can keep the city and I will keep the beauty and the critters quite a trade off hummm.I got the best of both world can stay country or go to the city.Boy that dang good I think.

Have a good day at work.Boy that is some kind of christmas card list and e mails you working on can well see why you start early for the boss.Awwe vacation gets closer everyday.God bless loveay mam whispers.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#4658 Nov 19, 2012
Life's 'daily experiences' are sweetest when the Lord Jesus Christ is Lord over them.
Cherianne

#4659 Nov 19, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
I opened to find the poodle playing the piano.Just got to love that old time rock and roll lol lol.Who said,critters do not like to party too.lol lol. thanks gal.
It is cold here this morning here in theses beautiful mountains.
Civilization has not gotten a thing on me yet lol lol.They can keep the city and I will keep the beauty and the critters quite a trade off hummm.I got the best of both world can stay country or go to the city.Boy that dang good I think.
Have a good day at work.Boy that is some kind of christmas card list and e mails you working on can well see why you start early for the boss.Awwe vacation gets closer everyday.God bless loveay mam whispers.
Hi there Mam

Yeah that is why I like to get an early start.
I am closing off for November, paying out and then I start on December. No rest for the wicked LOL ha ha ha

I will try and get an email to you today if I get some spare time. Very, very hot here 35 dgrees. Sweltering.

Take care Mam
Love
Cherianne
xxxxxx

Location hidden

#4660 Nov 19, 2012
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Mam
Yeah that is why I like to get an early start.
I am closing off for November, paying out and then I start on December. No rest for the wicked LOL ha ha ha
I will try and get an email to you today if I get some spare time. Very, very hot here 35 dgrees. Sweltering.
Take care Mam
Love
Cherianne
xxxxxx
Hi Cherianne;

I just finished a long e mail of all the news of what the critters got into this morning at four am.Along with what happen with the clean up of the fire.Awee just read my e mail.lol think we passed with a quick hug.lol.

I banked the fire tonight and made a big batch of spice tea.Honey already disappeared so is time for me to find myself something to do until I get tired too.

I giving the hairdresser tomorrow a call to try and get appointment for another hair cut.Get this sammy thing out of the way too.
Have a good day at work today.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Cherianne

#4661 Nov 20, 2012
Hi Man

Hope that your hair looks good after having your appointment at the hairdressers. When I have money I need to get mine cut. It is hanging in my eyes and all over the place.

So your critters went out on a night on the town eh! O wpmder what they were thinking of. Maybe it was that weird strange man that let them out. You best watch out for him. Sounds like something strange is going on.

I have just done the cash salaries for November and on Thursday morning I will do all the internet salaries, so that they will get their money before the weekend. Then on Monday I get to start the December salaries, loans, travel trips, bonuses leave payout, etc. When December salaries are done and the submissions are in, then I sigh a sigh of relief because I know everyone has gotten their money and are on their ways to their vacations.

I am taking my leave from the night of the 21 December 2012 and returning to the office on the 7 January 2013. I am taking 6 days and getting a full two weeks because of the public holidays I shall still have 4 days and I shall take that in February 2013. Sounds alright.

I guess you are sleeping now Mam so I shall send this off and try and email before I leave the office tonight.
Love
Cheriannce
xxxx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min LTM 560,727
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Tide with Beach 779,163
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min Pegasus 265,582
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 36 min MAKEWORLDPEACEUID... 175,792
Gay snapchat names 39 min joe_n07 185
Are our soldiers traitors? 51 min MAKEWORLDPEACEUID... 17
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 59 min kim Jong Un 58
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Innocent Holy dr ... 605,384
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 8 hr daveo69 72
More from around the web