|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Grace
No we do not celebrate Thanksgiving in Africa. Our next holiday we celebrate is Christmas and then the New Year.
Are you a teacher Grace talking about semesters and college breaks?
Or are you at college? Cannot work it out.
Have a great day and take care of yourself.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Good Morning Cherianne..
No, I am not a teacher. I decided to take a online college course and get a degree in Human Services. I am studying Substance Abuse and Juvenile Deliquency. I am a recovered addict and want to be a Substance Abuse Prevention Counselor and steer teens away from drug use. I work for a Vets office but I realize that I will not be able to do that as I get older. It will take a few more years to accomplish my goals but I am determined. I am 50 years old and in college..LOL. Sorry for the confusion. I hope you have a blessed day.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi
Mojoe is a very good looking dog. But Rottweilers are especially good looking. I can imagine him with his collar on. They strut when they wear collars. Chloe got a collar, and she hated it. She would not walk if I put it on her. She just sat and I pulled her along the floor and she bounced along so goodbye collar ..........
Have a great day
Love
Cherianne
xxxxxx
LOL.....I can picture you "pulling her along"....She is onery and feisty....Life isn't boring with Miss Chloe...Is it?

Yes...Mojoe will just sometimes sit down right next to me on the couch and put his huge paw on my shoulder...and it looks like he says "Hi Mom.....How are you....Really?"....LOL

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning Cherianne..
No, I am not a teacher. I decided to take a online college course and get a degree in Human Services. I am studying Substance Abuse and Juvenile Deliquency. I am a recovered addict and want to be a Substance Abuse Prevention Counselor and steer teens away from drug use. I work for a Vets office but I realize that I will not be able to do that as I get older. It will take a few more years to accomplish my goals but I am determined. I am 50 years old and in college..LOL. Sorry for the confusion. I hope you have a blessed day.
That is awesome Grace...there is a poster here called Glasgowaddict who is from Glasgow Scotland and was a former addict of Heroine I believe....He is trying to clean his life up and is looking forward to a new grandson arriving in a couple months. Grandkids have that effect don't they? My youngest son is addicted to alcohol....So sad seeing him have no control over it.I should maybe go into a support group for families of Alcoholics. Do you know anything about that?....Is it hard working in a Veterinary clinic? I had to take a fedw of mine and they found they had cancer and we had to put them down....Was that SAD....I still miss them.
Have a great Friday and weekend...God Bless

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
No Epi not from the mountain behind my house.I am wishing for snow.what a thing to want.lol at self.I took honey for a ride down the old mine road and out toward cimmaron and it was there we seen a whole herd of Elk and antelope.I had packed us a snack of hot dogs,chips,and drinks to take with us.So When we seen the herd we pulled off the road and had a roadside picnic together and watched them in all there beauty in the wild.I changed the avatar to share is all.
So it is raining at your place today.Nights are real cold here but the days still abit warmer yet but I think not for long.Got down to four the other night and that is cold.
In the picture I sent you of my back yard you will see what looks
like a roll of bushes those are not bushes they are large trees growing in the bottom of the arroyo which is very deep.
In the picture they look like bushes.There is always water in this arroyo because it is feed from natural stream.This is where the bears,foxes,coyotes,deer,ect come for water.It often been said that the land of enchantment is a mystery from God.I often go walking there and see all kinds of tracks,nest ect where they come and then left.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
Hey there LW.....

It is getting colder our your way...isn't it? I don't know what we will do today....But I hope to do something fun. Right now my hubby is taking Mojoe for walk down by the River (Riverwalk)....He LOVES it.....

Hope your day is Blessed....Love ya

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Double Fine
How's things going with you in Cape Town? We doing okay here in Jozie. Can't wait to get my leave and have two weeks to do what I want. Are you taking leave? I think I remember you saying you went to see your family during the year!! Mind you I bet Cape Town is great in December/January.
Have a good evening DF and stay safe.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxx
Well, I did take leave and saw my mom and sister. Planning to take another week soon to go visit my father, then for Xmas I'll be at my mom's again.

What's news with you?
Cherianne

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning Cherianne..
Hi Grace

You go girl!!! I am impressed with what you are doing with your life. I have great admiration for people that give up drugs because you have to be really strong. Glasgow Addict sometimes is on this thread and he is a recovery addict.

Have a great weekend Grace. I will be doing sammy chores but at least I get two days off.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxx
Cherianne

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I did take leave and saw my mom and sister. Planning to take another week soon to go visit my father, then for Xmas I'll be at my mom's again.
What's news with you?
Hey Double Fine,

My news is relatively little. Life just plods along. I will be taking my 2 weeks over Christmas and New Year. Son has not been well and in fact his BP was so low the Drs could not get a reading. He kept passing out and he was deathly pale and he had a stomach bug as well. BUT thankful to say that today there is a marked improvement.

Have a great weekend and enjoy the time that you get to spend with your Mum and Dad.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxxx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning Cherianne..
Hey, is weed legal in your state? I saw it legalised in some areas.

Double Fine is a big fan of weed
Cherianne

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.....I can picture you "pulling her along"....She is onery and feisty....Life isn't boring with Miss Chloe...Is it?
Yes...Mojoe will just sometimes sit down right next to me on the couch and put his huge paw on my shoulder...and it looks like he says "Hi Mom.....How are you....Really?"....LOL
Hey Epi,

Life isn't boring at all with little Miss Chloe. She is on the go all the time "doing stuff".

My helper had a baby and all our black people carry their babies on their backs tied on with a towel or blanket.Chloe did not know that the baby was there the first time the helper brought him and he started to move and start crying because he was hungry, Chloe went totally ballistic. She barked and wined and jumped up and was very upset about this little tiny human being. It took a good half hour to calm her down. She is now getting to know the baby but still barks like mad when he first arrives. Funny little Chloe.

Mojoe sounds so clever and well behaved Epi. I wonder if Chloe will ever be well behaved .......... Dream on Cherianne, Dream on.

Oh well have a great weekend.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Double Fine,
My news is relatively little. Life just plods along. I will be taking my 2 weeks over Christmas and New Year. Son has not been well and in fact his BP was so low the Drs could not get a reading. He kept passing out and he was deathly pale and he had a stomach bug as well. BUT thankful to say that today there is a marked improvement.
Have a great weekend and enjoy the time that you get to spend with your Mum and Dad.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxxx
Where is your son working? Khathu mos?
Cherianne

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
The love of the critters sure can make us do some odd thing huh.
Seems like they know just when and how to grab our attention.lol
When they wag the tails you gotta know they are smiling at us.
It is warming up nicely here this morning so guess best get to movin as have to find some gloves as have some man sammy jobs that
have to be done.
Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hey Mam

You have email.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there LW.....
It is getting colder our your way...isn't it? I don't know what we will do today....But I hope to do something fun. Right now my hubby is taking Mojoe for walk down by the River (Riverwalk)....He LOVES it.....
Hope your day is Blessed....Love ya
Have a good day.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mam
You have email.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Have a good day.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is awesome Grace...there is a poster here called Glasgowaddict who is from Glasgow Scotland and was a former addict of Heroine I believe....He is trying to clean his life up and is looking forward to a new grandson arriving in a couple months. Grandkids have that effect don't they? My youngest son is addicted to alcohol....So sad seeing him have no control over it.I should maybe go into a support group for families of Alcoholics. Do you know anything about that?....Is it hard working in a Veterinary clinic? I had to take a fedw of mine and they found they had cancer and we had to put them down....Was that SAD....I still miss them.
Have a great Friday and weekend...God Bless
Good afternoon Epiphany,
Hope all is well for you. Yes, I have heard of these groups. They are called Al-anon. I will leave you with a link that you can read. It is basicly a support group for people who have family members that are struggling with dru and alcohol abuse. These groups offer a lot of helpful coping skills and helps families to understand more of what their loved one is going through. I highly recommend this program. You will meet a lot of other people who are going through the same thing as you and your son. Working at a Vet is hard at times but I find it very rewarding. Holding dogs to get vaccines and medical attention isn't always easy. The big dogs weigh more than I do and the little chihuahua type dogs are all teeth..LOL. I will miss working with them when I get my degree. I understand your pain over losing your dogs to cancer. I had a 17 year old poodle that was like my child. She had cancer and I had to put her to sleep December 5th of this year. It hasnt been 2 weeks yet and I miss her terribly. I would like to meet Glasgow if he ever post again. It was a battle for me but with Gods help, I overcame the desire to use. God Bless You and Your son will be in my prayers. love always..grace

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, is weed legal in your state? I saw it legalised in some areas.
Double Fine is a big fan of weed
No, It isn't legal here. It was legalized in 2 states but dont know which ones they were. Sorry..

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a good day.
Hope your day is a good one too.....Take care friend....Could you Keep my youngest son in prayer today....He found his wife dead on the floor 2 years today......Heart attack....We miss her

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope your day is a good one too.....Take care friend....Could you Keep my youngest son in prayer today....He found his wife dead on the floor 2 years today......Heart attack....We miss her
Hi Epi;

I can well feel how the youngest son is struggling and all he had to face in the past two years.I once went on a binger myself abit differently.I had taken care of my folks for over ten years and then within twenty nine days both were gone forever taken out of my care permanently.Here is my binger I turned myself into deeper to the Bible searching for answers and while I was doin that I took the most dangerous jobs I could find.What had happened to me was I developed a death wish thru thoses dangerous jobs with the greif and loss of both of them.So I can well feel what the youngest son is still going thru as it took me a number of years to accept and move on in life.Now mind you no one life is never without trails and troubles.I just do not talk of mine very much cause it just hurts to damn much to do so.

Yes your youngest will go on the extended prayer line out here as well as my personal asking for him to God.

I post yesterday all about prayer on the other threads.One often wonders how many eyes took the time to even open and read in there Bibles the many verses written covering prayer.I posted nothing from the internet only the Bible that layed in my hands.I think people sometime think I am trying to convence them of things not realizing I am only sharing on that thread.But I place my trust in God to help them all who choose to seek and find.

It is cold here this morning and of course I'm up early to bank that faithful wood stove for warmth for us both.Made that first pot of fresh coffee.Running thru my mind just for today how can I bring happiness to another.Have a good day.God bless you always loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
I can well feel how the youngest son is struggling and all he had to face in the past two years.I once went on a binger myself abit differently.I had taken care of my folks for over ten years and then within twenty nine days both were gone forever taken out of my care permanently.Here is my binger I turned myself into deeper to the Bible searching for answers and while I was doin that I took the most dangerous jobs I could find.What had happened to me was I developed a death wish thru thoses dangerous jobs with the greif and loss of both of them.So I can well feel what the youngest son is still going thru as it took me a number of years to accept and move on in life.Now mind you no one life is never without trails and troubles.I just do not talk of mine very much cause it just hurts to damn much to do so.
Yes your youngest will go on the extended prayer line out here as well as my personal asking for him to God.
I post yesterday all about prayer on the other threads.One often wonders how many eyes took the time to even open and read in there Bibles the many verses written covering prayer.I posted nothing from the internet only the Bible that layed in my hands.I think people sometime think I am trying to convence them of things not realizing I am only sharing on that thread.But I place my trust in God to help them all who choose to seek and find.
It is cold here this morning and of course I'm up early to bank that faithful wood stove for warmth for us both.Made that first pot of fresh coffee.Running thru my mind just for today how can I bring happiness to another.Have a good day.God bless you always loveya lil whispers.
I see your heart...LW....Just come on the other thread and ignore the negative posts....The Truth will set you free.

Thank you for the prayers they helped...Now tomorrow my Dad will be gone 2 years.....SAD times....My Daughter in law passed a day before my Dad...

Have a great day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon Epiphany,
Hope all is well for you. Yes, I have heard of these groups. They are called Al-anon. I will leave you with a link that you can read. It is basicly a support group for people who have family members that are struggling with dru and alcohol abuse. These groups offer a lot of helpful coping skills and helps families to understand more of what their loved one is going through. I highly recommend this program. You will meet a lot of other people who are going through the same thing as you and your son. Working at a Vet is hard at times but I find it very rewarding. Holding dogs to get vaccines and medical attention isn't always easy. The big dogs weigh more than I do and the little chihuahua type dogs are all teeth..LOL. I will miss working with them when I get my degree. I understand your pain over losing your dogs to cancer. I had a 17 year old poodle that was like my child. She had cancer and I had to put her to sleep December 5th of this year. It hasnt been 2 weeks yet and I miss her terribly. I would like to meet Glasgow if he ever post again. It was a battle for me but with Gods help, I overcame the desire to use. God Bless You and Your son will be in my prayers. love always..grace
Thanks Grace.....I'll look up the support groups

Seventeen years is a long time to have a pet....I can imagine how you hurt and miss your poodle....:-(

I'll pray for you also...We can always use more prayers....I hope your Thanksgiving will be a GREAT one......

God Bless

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your heart...LW....Just come on the other thread and ignore the negative posts....The Truth will set you free.
Thank you for the prayers they helped...Now tomorrow my Dad will be gone 2 years.....SAD times....My Daughter in law passed a day before my Dad...
Have a great day
Hi Epi;

I only walk in the happy memory lane in my mind with the one I have lost along the way.(Choosen to remember only the good times together).First it was baby sister age 16 with a heart attack(she was born.what is known as blue baby)then both of the parents.It been a long walk with a long story.God finally gave me the peace,understanding and the love to understand that walk I done.
It is very true God is always with you,cause I walked where alot of folks would not think of going.Think it best for me to leave this where it is buried in history of ones life.

Thanks for the understanding and the support.I never been too high on drama and negative.Certain do not stamp my approval on absiviness of another.I am pretty much thru with the Cyber stalking every two months and posting replies to defend myself.I decided to leave it all in God's hands which I should have from day one.I got entirely too much to look forward to.
Have a good evening God bless loveya lil whispers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,481 - 4,500 of8,183
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

367 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min It aint necessarily so 716,456
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Buck Crick 223,180
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 40 min River Tam 598,745
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 49 min cock 333
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 1 hr Black Power 154
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... 1 hr viky 59
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr bmz 36,393
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr Gabric 62
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 529,972