Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4602 Nov 14, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Whispers,
I love the "little heart symbols". I have never given "Teko" my Macaw anything shiny. She loves wood toys such as blocks and such. Anything that she can destroy..LOL. She loves to listen to Alan Jackson. We have played a lot of different types of music for her and so far, Its Alan that gets her to dance. haha. I have 7 grandkids. My oldest one is 15 and my youngest one is 17 months. I have a wonderful husband, who I met at the age of 14 and he was 15. We grew up together.:) I am planning on giving him a trip to Disney World for Christmas. He works so much and never gets to go anywhere, So the 2 of us will spend a week in Flordia in January. I went last year with my boss. They held a Vet Conference there and she took me and another girl. I am trying to keep my mouth shut but it is so hard..I want this to be a surprise. My daddy died this past 4th of july and a trip with my hubby is just what I need too. have a great night. Talk again soon..God Bless and i love Ya too..
Hi Grace;

I was outside last night and heard the ole hoot owl.Had one around here for awhile and puff he was gone,figured he went off to find a honey.lol I have a white tom cat with blue eyes and he does the same thing.lol But think ole hoot has returned.Your teko sounds like a charactor does it do any talkin yet.

I have a daughter who is married.A Son and two adult grandsons none are married yet.All have jobs and there own homes and project they do.Quite happy they built sound lifestyles for themselves.

I could never keep secrets from honey he always knows which button to push in me.lol But our lives together have been weaved together for alot of years now.I learned finally just to spring things on him.(not the serious things but the mischeif things)Hope you can keep that flordia trip a secret.

Have a good day at work when you find me here this evening.God Bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#4603 Nov 14, 2012
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Mam,
Yes, I did the winding down bit last night, now I am doing the winding up bit for another day in paradise LOL ha ha ha
Son is going in to work today so I am praying that all is well for him.
I seem to be okay and have escaped the tummy bug but i am being very careful.
Mam I am still having problems with my typing. I miss out words and I do not even know that I have done it. Is that what happens after something like happens to you? I know very little. I am still doing the "word searching" when I want to speak, but it is getting better and better each day. So thank the Lord for his help.
Babies are inside today. They get to bark at the gardeners who are coming to cut the lawn and doing their thing. They both sit at the sliding door and bark their heads off. Gives them a treat for the week, I say.
Well my news is very litte not much of it. So I am sending this to you across the ocean with love to you and Honey and the family.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxxx
Hi Cherianne;

I been out early this morning tis has a enough nip in it to say cold and critter were abit Po'd when I opened the doors for them.
Some just stayed in the beds.lol But soon the sun will report for work and warm up around here.

It is good to hear son is getting over the stomach flu and returning to work again.It it raging over here too.Amazing
what latches on to us when we are not looking.

I will send you information which may help with the word search in a email.Like I did for the son so look for it.

Well when scuffy and chloe get thru guarding the glass door from the gardeners they be too tuckered out babies.Is chloe still chasing that plastic bottle.Still remember laughing about that one.

Have a good day at work when you find me here again.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#4604 Nov 14, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
LW.....
Look at you you have another new picture.....You are a wiz at it now.
Mojoe got a brand new collar (Hubby ordered it)....Because he is a big breed my husband ordered studs on it with his name and address on it...The only thing is his last name is misspelled....LOL....You know what it is...Just take the "A" out....That makes it FUNNY...
I heard you are thinking of selling your property down town....Its a big decision since yoiu have been there a long time.....But sometimes we have to start making life a little easier. Having the extra money would be nice to either save or use for a project....God will guide you....
Hope you have a great day today.....Love everyone....
Hi Epi;

Well,you know what I wishing for (snow)what a thing to want.Took honey for a ride up around the old mine area and seen a herd of Elk yesterday.

Mojoe getting all decked out for the holidays.Good thing he cannot spell lol.But it is funny.Is he still checking behind your tv yet??
Boy Epi I do not know you said that collar had studs on it,have you thought about that goosein he does to you.ouch with the studs.

Has been determined this fire had some human hands help.Sad but true.Small wonder that no one got killed and no injuries incurred.
I closed the shop at the end of october for the winter and winterized everything there.A family member has politely reminded me that I will someday soon be by myself in this world.I been told it is time to sale all the properties and only keep the one I want put the funds in my rainy day funds.Plans have been layed in place to move the shop merchandise in the spring.Awee my projects are just small ones a way to play.My trust lay in God not material things yes God will show me the way.Your are right friend sometimes life needs to be made easier.Thanks for your understanding.

Have a good day when you find me here again God Bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#4605 Nov 14, 2012
Malone wrote:
Hello everyone! I hope all are well. Peace and take care!
Hi Malone;

Good to see you again here with us.Hey hopin your doin grand but most of all happy.God bless you loveya lil whispers.
Cherianne

Johannesburg, South Africa

#4606 Nov 14, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
I been out early this morning tis has a enough nip in it to say cold and critter were abit Po'd when I opened the doors for them.
Some just stayed in the beds.lol But soon the sun will report for work and warm up around here.
It is good to hear son is getting over the stomach flu and returning to work again.It it raging over here too.Amazing
what latches on to us when we are not looking.
I will send you information which may help with the word search in a email.Like I did for the son so look for it.
Well when scuffy and chloe get thru guarding the glass door from the gardeners they be too tuckered out babies.Is chloe still chasing that plastic bottle.Still remember laughing about that one.
Have a good day at work when you find me here again.God bless loveya mam whispers.
|Hi there Mam

I feel so good today I wish that I could always feel like this.

Son was asked to go to Site today and he phoned me to say that he just could not be away feeling like he does so I told him to tell them that he is not quite over this dreaded stomach bug and someone else could go in his place. So he is not going to, just going to work normal like and doing his job. His blood pressure is still right, but at least they are getting a reading now. 82/70 and it went up to 88/70 yesterday. He feels dizzy and nauseous all the time. He does not know it but I am putting ingredients in that he says he does not eat like spinach in the pasta and salt and a sauce on top and he told me last night it was "nice". So if there is will there is a way eh Mam? Thank you for all your help.

I got your email and now I understand more about this thing I got. So with the list of foods that you gave me and this information I am sure that both son and I shall be getting along better health wise.

Well Chloe and Scruffy had a great day barking at the gardeners, I could tell by all the cushions and toys bundled in a big heap by the glass door way. When I opened the door they flew outside and Chloe ran around the house and back about 10 time. So I went to take a look and yes ..... her and Scruffy have dug a third tunnel under the gate so that they can get in the front garden.
Problem . they can get in the front garden but cannot get back to the back garden. So some more thought needs to go into this.
Mam I don't want a digging dog. They spoil the garden and make it look like a tip and they are forever dirty. I think my flyswatter is going to make its appearance.

Well I get to start on the Christmas cards and when I say Christmas cards for my boss, there must be close on 500 cards that go out and about 200 emails. So get my glasses on my face, head down and start the process.

I see that Epi says that Mojoe has a studded collar. Very posh eh! I wonder if he is going to be a Hell Angels Dog. The Hell Angels love studded things. I must ask Epi.

Hope Eli is behaving himself and stopping at home and not getting put in jail anymore.

Well Mam I shall email later today inbetween the missions of Christmas cards that I sending out. Sending this with love over the ocean to you, Honey and the family.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Cherianne

#4607 Nov 14, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
LW.....
Look at you you have another new picture.....You are a wiz at it now.
Mojoe got a brand new collar (Hubby ordered it)....Because he is a big breed my husband ordered studs on it with his name and address on it...The only thing is his last name is misspelled....LOL....You know what it is...Just take the "A" out....That makes it FUNNY...
I heard you are thinking of selling your property down town....Its a big decision since yoiu have been there a long time.....But sometimes we have to start making life a little easier. Having the extra money would be nice to either save or use for a project....God will guide you....
Hope you have a great day today.....Love everyone....
Hi there Epi,

I hear that Mojoe has got himself all poshed up and has a studded collar. Do you think he will ride with the Hells Angels Biker Group when he is fully grown up. He has the "threads" - studded items of clothing. I think he would look real cool on the back of a bike.

Bless him and he has his name on it and all.

Take care Epi and have a lovely day.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Cherianne

#4608 Nov 14, 2012
Hi there Grace how you doing friend? Hope you have a great day.

Hey Malone, how you doing buddy? Take care.

And to anyone else that pops in I say Hi and have a lovely day.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#4609 Nov 14, 2012
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
|Hi there Mam
I feel so good today I wish that I could always feel like this.
Son was asked to go to Site today and he phoned me to say that he just could not be away feeling like he does so I told him to tell them that he is not quite over this dreaded stomach bug and someone else could go in his place. So he is not going to, just going to work normal like and doing his job. His blood pressure is still right, but at least they are getting a reading now. 82/70 and it went up to 88/70 yesterday. He feels dizzy and nauseous all the time. He does not know it but I am putting ingredients in that he says he does not eat like spinach in the pasta and salt and a sauce on top and he told me last night it was "nice". So if there is will there is a way eh Mam? Thank you for all your help.
I got your email and now I understand more about this thing I got. So with the list of foods that you gave me and this information I am sure that both son and I shall be getting along better health wise.
Well Chloe and Scruffy had a great day barking at the gardeners, I could tell by all the cushions and toys bundled in a big heap by the glass door way. When I opened the door they flew outside and Chloe ran around the house and back about 10 time. So I went to take a look and yes ..... her and Scruffy have dug a third tunnel under the gate so that they can get in the front garden.
Problem . they can get in the front garden but cannot get back to the back garden. So some more thought needs to go into this.
Mam I don't want a digging dog. They spoil the garden and make it look like a tip and they are forever dirty. I think my flyswatter is going to make its appearance.
Well I get to start on the Christmas cards and when I say Christmas cards for my boss, there must be close on 500 cards that go out and about 200 emails. So get my glasses on my face, head down and start the process.
I see that Epi says that Mojoe has a studded collar. Very posh eh! I wonder if he is going to be a Hell Angels Dog. The Hell Angels love studded things. I must ask Epi.
Hope Eli is behaving himself and stopping at home and not getting put in jail anymore.
Well Mam I shall email later today inbetween the missions of Christmas cards that I sending out. Sending this with love over the ocean to you, Honey and the family.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

It is best to do it the natural way if possible.Hey gal the body is a natural thing not no machine ya know.Glad to hear he is not going on site this time.Men do not take good care of themselves.I think he needs to rest,eat good and get well.I alway thought it this way take good care of the body and the body will take good care of you.Anyway hoping all that I e mailed you will help you both.
Now here I am trying to keep the babies out of trouble again.If you can just lay large stone down around where they dig.Think that shall fix the problem.My jail bird Eli has finally figured out I love him stays glued to me now lol.He no longer chews on things either.Play fetch,shakes hands with either both paw now,know what sit and lay mean,and mind manners around company,go to bed,Barks at me when it is his meal time.When I sit on the step outside he comes up and places his paw on my shoulder.He learned not to lick.Yea cherianne he got this mam well trained lol lol.
You have a good day with thoses pretty christmas cards.loveya mam whispers.
Cherianne

#4610 Nov 14, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
It is best to do it the natural way if possible.Hey gal the body is a natural thing not no machine ya know.Glad to hear he is not going on site this time.Men do not take good care of themselves.I think he needs to rest,eat good and get well.I alway thought it this way take good care of the body and the body will take good care of you.Anyway hoping all that I e mailed you will help you both.
Now here I am trying to keep the babies out of trouble again.If you can just lay large stone down around where they dig.Think that shall fix the problem.My jail bird Eli has finally figured out I love him stays glued to me now lol.He no longer chews on things either.Play fetch,shakes hands with either both paw now,know what sit and lay mean,and mind manners around company,go to bed,Barks at me when it is his meal time.When I sit on the step outside he comes up and places his paw on my shoulder.He learned not to lick.Yea cherianne he got this mam well trained lol lol.
You have a good day with thoses pretty christmas cards.loveya mam whispers.
Hi Mam

I have a mesh square which is quite large and son has put that down with a big stone in the other tunnel. I told him that I think we need to move one of the planters in a big put and park it by where they are digging and that should stop it because it is a big pot and you cannot move it as it is heavy. Then where the new hole is I will get more mesh and hammer it into the ground. Son says only way to stop them. Chloe is adamant that she belongs in the front of garden but I cannot have her there as she does not let you in the gate, she jumps like a kangaroo and knocks everything out of your hands. Also she stands more chance of getting out into the complex and getting into mischief. But stones and plant pots and mesh might just do the trick.

Come the weekend I shall see what I can do about it.

I finished the ironing last night and could not do a load of washing as the last lot was still damp, but I shall do it tonight. I cleaned out space in my bedroom cupboard to pack out one (hopefully 2) boxes. I will not rest until those boxes are gone.

Eli sounds like a wonderful dog. You got him nicely trained. The dog trainer told me that she has to be a fully grown adult dog before he is prepared to even try do anything with her because Scotty's stay puppies for so long. I have my doubts, because I taught her in one smack on her rump with the fly swatter not to stand at the gate and bark. She just sees me coming with it and she is off. Perhaps I have been lient with her ...... but she has been my baby.

Oh well let me get on with my work.
Have a great evening Mam
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#4611 Nov 15, 2012
Morning.....

It is raining out there this morning...We need it....hope it rains a little more.

LW.....I like your Elk...Was that back by the mountain you can see from your backyard? I wanted to send you pictures of the Santas that were at the show (How he changed from Kris Kringle from Germany to Santa Clause....But I can only send 4 pics.....I can send them now.....Cherianne did you get the file?

I hope you have a great day today.....Take it easy....God Bless

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#4612 Nov 15, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne,
I have never been to Africa but I have been to Egypt and Israel. Went on a 11 day journey back in 2009. I loved it there. It was a big culture difference but I met a lot of nice people. What is it like in Africa? I live in the Applalachian Mountains. Getting cold here and we have already had 7 inches of snow a few weeks ago. I love hearing descriptions of other countries and cultures. Have a great night or day..I guess it would be morning there. God Bless
Yo Grace

Egypt is in Africa.

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#4613 Nov 15, 2012
Ola ladies

What's new?
Cherianne

#4614 Nov 15, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
Ola ladies
What's new?
Hi Double Fine

How's things going with you in Cape Town? We doing okay here in Jozie. Can't wait to get my leave and have two weeks to do what I want. Are you taking leave? I think I remember you saying you went to see your family during the year!! Mind you I bet Cape Town is great in December/January.

Have a good evening DF and stay safe.

Love
Cherianne
xxxxx
Cherianne

#4615 Nov 15, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning.....
It is raining out there this morning...We need it....hope it rains a little more.
LW.....I like your Elk...Was that back by the mountain you can see from your backyard? I wanted to send you pictures of the Santas that were at the show (How he changed from Kris Kringle from Germany to Santa Clause....But I can only send 4 pics.....I can send them now.....Cherianne did you get the file?
Hi Epi

I did get the pictures and I replied to you. Did you not get my email? Living in darkest Africa can be quite challenging sometimes when things don't work like they are supposed to.

Love
Cherianne
xxxxx

Location hidden

#4616 Nov 15, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning.....
Hi Epi;

No Epi not from the mountain behind my house.I am wishing for snow.what a thing to want.lol at self.I took honey for a ride down the old mine road and out toward cimmaron and it was there we seen a whole herd of Elk and antelope.I had packed us a snack of hot dogs,chips,and drinks to take with us.So When we seen the herd we pulled off the road and had a roadside picnic together and watched them in all there beauty in the wild.I changed the avatar to share is all.

So it is raining at your place today.Nights are real cold here but the days still abit warmer yet but I think not for long.Got down to four the other night and that is cold.

In the picture I sent you of my back yard you will see what looks
like a roll of bushes those are not bushes they are large trees growing in the bottom of the arroyo which is very deep.
In the picture they look like bushes.There is always water in this arroyo because it is feed from natural stream.This is where the bears,foxes,coyotes,deer,ect come for water.It often been said that the land of enchantment is a mystery from God.I often go walking there and see all kinds of tracks,nest ect where they come and then left.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#4617 Nov 15, 2012
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Mam
I have a mesh square which is quite large and son has put that down with a big stone in the other tunnel. I told him that I think we need to move one of the planters in a big put and park it by where they are digging and that should stop it because it is a big pot and you cannot move it as it is heavy. Then where the new hole is I will get more mesh and hammer it into the ground. Son says only way to stop them. Chloe is adamant that she belongs in the front of garden but I cannot have her there as she does not let you in the gate, she jumps like a kangaroo and knocks everything out of your hands. Also she stands more chance of getting out into the complex and getting into mischief. But stones and plant pots and mesh might just do the trick.
Come the weekend I shall see what I can do about it.
I finished the ironing last night and could not do a load of washing as the last lot was still damp, but I shall do it tonight. I cleaned out space in my bedroom cupboard to pack out one (hopefully 2) boxes. I will not rest until those boxes are gone.
Eli sounds like a wonderful dog. You got him nicely trained. The dog trainer told me that she has to be a fully grown adult dog before he is prepared to even try do anything with her because Scotty's stay puppies for so long. I have my doubts, because I taught her in one smack on her rump with the fly swatter not to stand at the gate and bark. She just sees me coming with it and she is off. Perhaps I have been lient with her ...... but she has been my baby.
Oh well let me get on with my work.
Have a great evening Mam
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

The love of the critters sure can make us do some odd thing huh.
Seems like they know just when and how to grab our attention.lol
When they wag the tails you gotta know they are smiling at us.

It is warming up nicely here this morning so guess best get to movin as have to find some gloves as have some man sammy jobs that
have to be done.

Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4618 Nov 15, 2012
Cherianne wrote:
Hi there Grace how you doing friend? Hope you have a great day.
Hey Malone, how you doing buddy? Take care.
And to anyone else that pops in I say Hi and have a lovely day.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne,
I am doing great tonight. I hope you are as well. I have a long weekend of essays and thesis that has to be completed by midnight Tuesday. This will finish up the semester and i will get a college break until December 5th. Now, I can just work my job and come home and relax for a while. I hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving...Do you celebrate Thanksgiving in Africa? I have family in Germany and they dont celebrate it. Wasn't sure about your country. Have a blessed night and God Bless you and your loved ones
Cherianne

#4619 Nov 15, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne,
I am doing great tonight. I hope you are as well. I have a long weekend of essays and thesis that has to be completed by midnight Tuesday. This will finish up the semester and i will get a college break until December 5th. Now, I can just work my job and come home and relax for a while. I hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving...Do you celebrate Thanksgiving in Africa? I have family in Germany and they dont celebrate it. Wasn't sure about your country. Have a blessed night and God Bless you and your loved ones
Hi Grace

No we do not celebrate Thanksgiving in Africa. Our next holiday we celebrate is Christmas and then the New Year.

Are you a teacher Grace talking about semesters and college breaks?

Or are you at college? Cannot work it out.

Have a great day and take care of yourself.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#4620 Nov 16, 2012
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Epi,
I hear that Mojoe has got himself all poshed up and has a studded collar. Do you think he will ride with the Hells Angels Biker Group when he is fully grown up. He has the "threads" - studded items of clothing. I think he would look real cool on the back of a bike.
Bless him and he has his name on it and all.
Take care Epi and have a lovely day.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Morning Cheri....Yes he looks so handsome in his new collar. Its kinda big on him....Hopefully he will grow into it. We have learned to take it off of him when he is inside....Because he can scratch us and his playmates with it on.....He is a
"nudger" so if he wants our attention he will nudge us...

Hope you and your son are doing well.....have a peaceful weekend
Cherianne

#4621 Nov 16, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Cheri....Yes he looks so handsome in his new collar. Its kinda big on him....Hopefully he will grow into it. We have learned to take it off of him when he is inside....Because he can scratch us and his playmates with it on.....He is a
"nudger" so if he wants our attention he will nudge us...
Hope you and your son are doing well.....have a peaceful weekend
Hi Epi

Mojoe is a very good looking dog. But Rottweilers are especially good looking. I can imagine him with his collar on. They strut when they wear collars. Chloe got a collar, and she hated it. She would not walk if I put it on her. She just sat and I pulled her along the floor and she bounced along so goodbye collar ..........

Have a great day
Love
Cherianne
xxxxxx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 795,671
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min Rick in Kansas 267,471
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 15 min Grunt56 221,545
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min hojo 568,298
BBM pins Toronto (Mar '12) 39 min Greeneyes16 73
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 49 min Ricky F 37,644
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 1 hr Clear Dharma 499
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 607,218
Scientific proof for God's existence 6 hr BenAdam 589
More from around the web