Cherianne

Johannesburg, South Africa

#4582 Nov 12, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning.....
Sorry I still have to download the pics....Probably today sometime. I saw your news story on the Hotel....I saw it fall down on the sidewalk and the rest of it just Fall down on itself....Sad...It was an old one (1908) I think....Do they think someone set it on fire?
I'll bet your daughters front room is beautiful....Mine is mixed (I'm into comfort) I also have Native American things in there too....
It was beautiful here yesterday....Sunny and 70....Today it will be about the same except high of 77 (close to 80) Now watch us all get a bad cold....My grandbabies just got the intestinal bug...Projectile Vomiting all over my daughter in laws couch and kitchen floor....The fun times of having kids.....
Have a great day today....Take care
Hi there Epi

It must be tummy bug season as my son has it (just getting over it). It is a vicious bug and takes a time to get over.

I hope the grandbabies get better soon. Say hi to Mojoe for me.

Love
Cherianne
xxxxxxx
PS I am glad that you liked the dodgy jerry made workmanship email that I sent you.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4583 Nov 12, 2012
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Mam
Yes, I had to send you that email with the dodgy jerry-made building and toilets. I loved the picture of the one where the toilet door hit into the toilet so someone just hacked a bit out of the door. And I kid you not Mam, this is for real. "They" think it is alright to do things like this and live topsy turvy.
Mam that Motel sounds as if it is jinxed. This is the second fire in about 6 weeks. I would hate to be one of the insurance company's that underwriter the risk. Pay out all the time.
Son is definately better. He saw the Dr's wife (who is also a Dr) and she gave him the correct medicines and he is doing much better. Do you know Mam we have things in littlepackets called "2 Minute Noodles". You add water and a bit of flavouring and you have s snack. Well the Dr are prescribing that when you have a stomach bug you eat 2 Minute noodles but with the flavouring. I would not have believed if I had not seen it with both my eyes. I actually watched over about a 2 hour period, him getting better as he had food in his stomach. So he is still at home today and I told him to rest and take his medicines and then he can return to work tomorrow. This was the worst stomach bug he has ever had because it lasted from last week Tuesday to last night so that is 6 days. Thank you Lord for making him better.
Did some sammying jobs last night. A load of washing and mopped the floor so tonight it is another load of washing and then my favourite THE IRONING. I will break it into two evenings work then it will not seem like such chore.Geez Mam I don't like doing sammie jobs but they have to be done.
Anyway will try and get an email to you today. Very busy at the office as it is the end of the year so that is my busiest time.I am not complaining I am too thankful to the Lord to have a job.
Sending this will love to you and Honey and family
Love
Cherianne
xxxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Well leaving a that big peep hole in the door is what is called custom made over here lol.But think some nut job over here would just have to have one of thoses.lol lol.Imagine my surprise half asleep opening e mail to a picture of a toilet lol lol it jump started my morning.

Was you able to look at the pictures the news station produced of this.I finally got to go in today to check my place.I got some smoke damage on the outside walls,but got lucky no windows broken from the blast off the other building.I was told it had insurance on it for three million.State investagator and insurance investors I sure will be taking a real close look at all of this.It sure is a mess and heartbreaking to look at knowing a historicial land marker is gone in just hours.I lived in that place and the area for alot years before moving out here.Honey said to me today,after this has happen just get rid of my place,says he never wants me to think about going back to it ever to live.

Yes I know about the two minute noodles packets with seasoning.
Yes the chicken ones are good for the stomach,remember what I wrote you about chicken noodle soup and the liver functions.The
liver works like a filter for the body gets rid of the anti toxic out of the system.But glad he is doin much better.You protake right along with him too as you got a touch of that bugs so I read in your last e mail and lots of fluids.Dang I sound like a mam lol.

Well if I was near you I just do the ironing for you.Love to iron and smell the fresh starch smell in clean clothing.Just put on the music while I am working I can mountains when the music plays.
Have a good day at work God bless loveya mam whispers.
Cherianne

#4584 Nov 12, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Well leaving a that big peep hole in the door is what is called custom made over here lol.But think some nut job over here would just have to have one of thoses.lol lol.Imagine my surprise half asleep opening e mail to a picture of a toilet lol lol it jump started my morning.
Was you able to look at the pictures the news station produced of this.I finally got to go in today to check my place.I got some smoke damage on the outside walls,but got lucky no windows broken from the blast off the other building.I was told it had insurance on it for three million.State investagator and insurance investors I sure will be taking a real close look at all of this.It sure is a mess and heartbreaking to look at knowing a historicial land marker is gone in just hours.I lived in that place and the area for alot years before moving out here.Honey said to me today,after this has happen just get rid of my place,says he never wants me to think about going back to it ever to live.
Yes I know about the two minute noodles packets with seasoning.
Yes the chicken ones are good for the stomach,remember what I wrote you about chicken noodle soup and the liver functions.The
liver works like a filter for the body gets rid of the anti toxic out of the system.But glad he is doin much better.You protake right along with him too as you got a touch of that bugs so I read in your last e mail and lots of fluids.Dang I sound like a mam lol.
Well if I was near you I just do the ironing for you.Love to iron and smell the fresh starch smell in clean clothing.Just put on the music while I am working I can mountains when the music plays.
Have a good day at work God bless loveya mam whispers.
Dear Mam

I would not have believed that 2 Minutes Noodles could work such wonders. He will start having the 2 Minute Noodles today with the chicken flavour. He has been having it without any flavour as he did not want to cause naseousness but today he will go the whole hog and have the flavouring. Also they had given him codeine and he is not allowed to have it, so that was not helping either. You know Mam both tetracycline and codeine are written in red on our files as being ALLERGIC but yet they still prescribe it. I cannot understand this.

Well I think you are wise to sell the big house and gert as much as you can and then use the money for the rainy day fund or whatever you fancy. It is just such a responsibility and you are not getting any younger Mam. Think on this, I think it is a good idea to sell.

Still going to try and email you. After the day I had yesterday. I told James when I left the office, IT WAS A DAY FROM HELL. He just smiled but went red in the face. He was the cause of it all getting stressed and being crappy.

Love
Cherianne
xxxxxx

Location hidden

#4585 Nov 12, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Whispers,
I am an animal lover also. I work for a vets office but I love working in the kennels. I have been doing this for the last 5 years. I take care of the boarders who come in while their owners must be away. I spoil each one of them as if they were my own. My co-workers are always shaking their heads at the way I treat them. I fix them "beds" that some humans would LOVE to sleep in. I have a few that even get pillows and before I leave for the night, I cover them with a blanket and lay treats next to their "pillows" hahaha.. Today makes exactly a week since I had to put my 17 year old poodle to sleep. She had cancer and I knew that she was in too much pain to continue on. It was a very hard decision to make but I believe that it is the "quality of life OVER the Quanity. I have 4 other dogs also. I am always rescuing dogs that nobody else wants. I just adopted a beautiful blue/gold Macaw bird. She has been a joy to have. I am trying to tame her a little and "love" is doing what it always does..She is drawn to it..She comes out of her cage now and loves to listen to music. Have a great night.
Hi Grace;

I live in the southwest the land of enchantment.I live rural and portable part of the time.I like nature,the wild and the tame critter.I have a hord of hobbies too.Read alot and have a love for music.I always cookin and then hunting myself a human guine pig to sample it lol lol.I make almost everything for myself to use or simple give to another.I have a honey who been trying for years to figure me out and what he married lol lol.Think you will enjoy the gals and sometimes a fellow or two will show up too once in awhile here and there.
We do have something that is going on that is real special to us all we have some one who comes and leaves hearts for us.I have no clue who it is either.So just smile and give her or him a hug here and there.
Does your Macaw bird like shinning things to play with.I had cockatoos and they played with money and anything shinny.Both lived about twenty years with me.
Have a good day God Bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#4586 Nov 12, 2012
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Mam
I would not have believed that 2 Minutes Noodles could work such wonders. He will start having the 2 Minute Noodles today with the chicken flavour. He has been having it without any flavour as he did not want to cause naseousness but today he will go the whole hog and have the flavouring. Also they had given him codeine and he is not allowed to have it, so that was not helping either. You know Mam both tetracycline and codeine are written in red on our files as being ALLERGIC but yet they still prescribe it. I cannot understand this.
Well I think you are wise to sell the big house and gert as much as you can and then use the money for the rainy day fund or whatever you fancy. It is just such a responsibility and you are not getting any younger Mam. Think on this, I think it is a good idea to sell.
Still going to try and email you. After the day I had yesterday. I told James when I left the office, IT WAS A DAY FROM HELL. He just smiled but went red in the face. He was the cause of it all getting stressed and being crappy.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Since son is Allergic to theses do not give them to him.You jump that Doctor rosta and tell the man no way.Honey is allergic to shell fish and let me tell you they were going to use a med on him that contained by product from shell fish and I come unhinged in a heart beat with them and when I got thru cleaning house with them they knew not to play with a fire cracker.I will write you in a e mail what can happen with a Allergic reaction medicial.

Honey and the kids are up in the air over all of this too.Honey thinks the same thing you do.Even he says just poke the funds in
my rainy day fund.Son says he moving my shop I wanted now out here.
He tells me you just advertise where you are.Daughter agrees with her bother too.It closed for the winter anyway.I always made my own way for myself and the family and I do not think they quite understand how hard it is to let go when I been so independent all my life thank God honey always understood this in me.

It seems like to me that it blew up for some reason I keep going over and over thoses first pictures that came out.I mean cherianne this was a whole city block.In days to come sure I shall learn more.
Have a good day God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#4587 Nov 12, 2012
Tadjie wrote:
I am usually up around 7:30 to 8:00. Coffee is ready as my husband gets up earlier. I start with email, Twitter and Facebook. Move on to blogs. Then work begins. I am usually in my pj's until just after lunch when I change and go to the gym. After that I shower and get back to work. I don't have a problem working in my pj's. Actually I get more done in the morning then I do in the afternoon. I keep my evenings free for my husband and I. Grocery shopping usually happens Friday afternoon.:) I love working at home!
Hi Tadjie;

Hope you will make us one of your morning stop and give us your news before you start your day of work.Alot times we all leave each other messages as seems we are on different time zones.It is
nice to work out of home.Glad you can do it too.
Have a good day.look to hear from you soon God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#4588 Nov 13, 2012
Morning everyone.....Welcome new posters.....

I hope everyone has a Blessed day today....God Bless

Will catch up later!!

PS....LW and Cheri I sent you pics of the Christmas Show I went to last week....

Location hidden

#4589 Nov 13, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
Will catch up later!!
PS....LW and Cheri I sent you pics of the Christmas Show I went to last week....
Good morning Epi;

Wow that was some kind of show you went too.My daughter will go google over theses.Do you sew.I wonder how long it takes to sew one of theses dresses.Satin is a expense material.I have some satin bedding anyway I only had it on the bed one night cause I spent all night chasing it to stay with me.lol.

It is cold here this morning again.I grabbed another cup of coffee and set another fire going.No doubt the cold can bring the warrior out of me lol.I seen where there was some earhquakes theses past couple of days over in Burma.Snicky shakers.

Guess you figured out I traveling with you thru your pictures.When is the civil war enactment coming up out there???

Everyone out here is gearing up for thanksgiviving and that big dinner.I gonna stick to my nippling and be content not miserable lol.I can't hold as much as the rest of them do my pouch is too small.lol.Think the get together will be fun.
Have a good day thanks once again for the pictures.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#4590 Nov 13, 2012
Hi Cherianne;

You should be winding down another day from work and heading home pretty soon by our time zone.
Hoping it has been a good day for you.

I took a walk down by the arroyo bed.I found the most beautiful eagle there just flying around without a care in this world.Took Eli with me and all he could find was sticks to throw and play with.So I stuck one in my avatar so you could see.
God sure made some beautiful critters.

It is cold here this morning think we are on the end of that storm that moved thru here.Is not much news yet the day has not gotten jump started yet.lol give it time to wake up too lol lol.
Have a good evening loveya mam whispers.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4591 Nov 13, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Grace;
I live in the southwest the land of enchantment.I live rural and portable part of the time.I like nature,the wild and the tame critter.I have a hord of hobbies too.Read alot and have a love for music.I always cookin and then hunting myself a human guine pig to sample it lol lol.I make almost everything for myself to use or simple give to another.I have a honey who been trying for years to figure me out and what he married lol lol.Think you will enjoy the gals and sometimes a fellow or two will show up too once in awhile here and there.
We do have something that is going on that is real special to us all we have some one who comes and leaves hearts for us.I have no clue who it is either.So just smile and give her or him a hug here and there.
Does your Macaw bird like shinning things to play with.I had cockatoos and they played with money and anything shinny.Both lived about twenty years with me.
Have a good day God Bless loveya lil whispers.
Hi Whispers,
I love the "little heart symbols". I have never given "Teko" my Macaw anything shiny. She loves wood toys such as blocks and such. Anything that she can destroy..LOL. She loves to listen to Alan Jackson. We have played a lot of different types of music for her and so far, Its Alan that gets her to dance. haha. I have 7 grandkids. My oldest one is 15 and my youngest one is 17 months. I have a wonderful husband, who I met at the age of 14 and he was 15. We grew up together.:) I am planning on giving him a trip to Disney World for Christmas. He works so much and never gets to go anywhere, So the 2 of us will spend a week in Flordia in January. I went last year with my boss. They held a Vet Conference there and she took me and another girl. I am trying to keep my mouth shut but it is so hard..I want this to be a surprise. My daddy died this past 4th of july and a trip with my hubby is just what I need too. have a great night. Talk again soon..God Bless and i love Ya too..

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4592 Nov 13, 2012
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Grace
I never heard of Applalachian Mountains. Where abouts it is, near Canada I expect!!!
South Africa is one of the most beautiful countries in the world. We have an absolutely beautiful coast line and Cape Town and Durban are really lovely. I live inland in Johannesburg (well a suburb of Johannesburg). We do not have the ocean here, so we have our own man made waterfront (which is just a huge pond/lake with restaurants dotted around and you get the feeling that you near the ocean. We have the big five, Elephant, Lion, Tigers, Rhinos and I forget the other one. People come to hunt in Africa but not usually in SA they go inland towards Botswana. I do not like hunting and have only this year started to eat meat again after 18 years of not eating it. After I saw "Babe" that movie about the little Pig, I gave up Bacon for good.
Lil Whispers (Mam) and I are waiting to win the lotto so that we can visit one another.It might help matters along the way if I bought a Lotto ticket some time but I keep forgetting.
I have a son who is working and the light of my life. There is'nt anything I would not do for him. He is such a lovely young adult.
I have Chloe (the puppy. she is 2 years old) the naughty and mischevous one and Scruffy who is 11 years old. More sober and getting older. I adore animals.
Well I guess that is good for starters.
Have a lovely evening/day.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxx
Hi Cherianne,
Sending love to you and yours in Africa.. The Appalachian mountains are in the northwest part of Tennessee and spreads all the way to Asheville N.C..the smokey mountain area. its beautiful up here. My husband is always playing the lotto. He wins a lot on the scratch off cards. Lol I won 500 dollars once on the pick 3. I used my birth month and the birth number. I was so excited.haha. I havent played since. I hope you 2 get to meet someday. Is Africa on the same continent as Egypt? Forgive my geograpical ignorance but I get lost around my own hometown.:) I will keep you and your family in my prayers and may God send his blessings upon you all. Love Grace
Malone

Findlay, OH

#4593 Nov 13, 2012
Hello everyone! I hope all are well. Peace and take care!
Cherianne

#4594 Nov 13, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne,
Sending love to you and yours in Africa.. The Appalachian mountains are in the northwest part of Tennessee and spreads all the way to Asheville N.C..the smokey mountain area. its beautiful up here. My husband is always playing the lotto. He wins a lot on the scratch off cards. Lol I won 500 dollars once on the pick 3. I used my birth month and the birth number. I was so excited.haha. I havent played since. I hope you 2 get to meet someday. Is Africa on the same continent as Egypt? Forgive my geograpical ignorance but I get lost around my own hometown.:) I will keep you and your family in my prayers and may God send his blessings upon you all. Love Grace
Morning/Evening Grace

Eqypt is in North Africa and is part of the same continent. Lots of people get confused because they think that Africa is one country like USA but it is not. Africa is made up all different countries. South Africa is on the South most tip of the continent and it runs up east. We are surrounding by Zimbabwe, Botswana, Kenya a bit higher up (where they take all the overseas people on safari for Big Game) Swaziland. We have Lesotho in the middle of South Africa (someone did not do too much thinking on that one). Then you get to Middle Africa eg Uganda, The Ivory Coast, Nigeria, Tanzania etc.

Please don't apologise about not knowing the continent. USA confuses the hell out of me. I think I know BUT I DON't. Ha ha ha

We have beautiful beaches at the ocean here in SA. I long to see the ocean again. Who knows, I may still get there.

Have a great day/evening and take care
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Cherianne

#4595 Nov 13, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
Hi Cherianne;
You should be winding down another day from work and heading home pretty soon by our time zone.
Hoping it has been a good day for you.
I took a walk down by the arroyo bed.I found the most beautiful eagle there just flying around without a care in this world.Took Eli with me and all he could find was sticks to throw and play with.So I stuck one in my avatar so you could see.
God sure made some beautiful critters.
It is cold here this morning think we are on the end of that storm that moved thru here.Is not much news yet the day has not gotten jump started yet.lol give it time to wake up too lol lol.
Have a good evening loveya mam whispers.
Hi there Mam,

Yes, I did the winding down bit last night, now I am doing the winding up bit for another day in paradise LOL ha ha ha

Son is going in to work today so I am praying that all is well for him.

I seem to be okay and have escaped the tummy bug but i am being very careful.

Mam I am still having problems with my typing. I miss out words and I do not even know that I have done it. Is that what happens after something like happens to you? I know very little. I am still doing the "word searching" when I want to speak, but it is getting better and better each day. So thank the Lord for his help.

Babies are inside today. They get to bark at the gardeners who are coming to cut the lawn and doing their thing. They both sit at the sliding door and bark their heads off. Gives them a treat for the week, I say.

Well my news is very litte not much of it. So I am sending this to you across the ocean with love to you and Honey and the family.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxxx
Cherianne

#4596 Nov 13, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
Will catch up later!!
Hi there Epi,

I never got your email of the Christmas show could you send it again.

I hope all is well at your house and you are all keeping fit. How is the grandbaby that has the tummy bug? I hope better.

Taje care
Love
Cherianne
xxxxxxx
Cherianne

#4597 Nov 13, 2012
Malone wrote:
Hello everyone! I hope all are well. Peace and take care!
Morning/Evening Malone

Hope all is well at your house. Fine at ours (well, as fine as it can get).

Take care buddy
Love
Cherianne
xxxxxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#4598 Nov 14, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Whispers,
I love the "little heart symbols". I have never given "Teko" my Macaw anything shiny. She loves wood toys such as blocks and such. Anything that she can destroy..LOL. She loves to listen to Alan Jackson. We have played a lot of different types of music for her and so far, Its Alan that gets her to dance. haha. I have 7 grandkids. My oldest one is 15 and my youngest one is 17 months. I have a wonderful husband, who I met at the age of 14 and he was 15. We grew up together.:) I am planning on giving him a trip to Disney World for Christmas. He works so much and never gets to go anywhere, So the 2 of us will spend a week in Flordia in January. I went last year with my boss. They held a Vet Conference there and she took me and another girl. I am trying to keep my mouth shut but it is so hard..I want this to be a surprise. My daddy died this past 4th of july and a trip with my hubby is just what I need too. have a great night. Talk again soon..God Bless and i love Ya too..
Hi Grace.....

So you live in a Beautiful area....Around Ashville NC...Up in the Mountains...My Grandparents were from NC....Grandpa from Darby NC (way up in the mountains) and Grandma from Gastonia close to Charlotte. I live by the beach....I like it but some days want to move up toward the Mountains. I'm originally from Ohio....My grandkids range from 19 to 3. I have 3 and my hubby has 5....I'm sorry to hear about your loss recently of your pet....I know how you feel...We have gone through that alot lately...And so sorry for your Dads passing on the 4th of July. My Dad will be gone 2 years this coming Sunday (November 18th). My daughter in law had a fatal heart attack a day before he died...So she will be gone two years on Saturday....That was really sad....My dad was 83....I miss him and my DIL....
I hope you have a great day...Nice talking to you....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#4599 Nov 14, 2012
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Epi,
I never got your email of the Christmas show could you send it again.
I hope all is well at your house and you are all keeping fit. How is the grandbaby that has the tummy bug? I hope better.
Taje care
Love
Cherianne
xxxxxxx
Hi Cheri....I put the "za" address....I'll resend it and use the address you used to send the pictures of the Toilets....LOL

The grandkids are doing better...Glad you are doing OK....Keep your Blood pressure down....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#4600 Nov 14, 2012
LW.....

Look at you you have another new picture.....You are a wiz at it now.

Mojoe got a brand new collar (Hubby ordered it)....Because he is a big breed my husband ordered studs on it with his name and address on it...The only thing is his last name is misspelled....LOL....You know what it is...Just take the "A" out....That makes it FUNNY...

I heard you are thinking of selling your property down town....Its a big decision since yoiu have been there a long time.....But sometimes we have to start making life a little easier. Having the extra money would be nice to either save or use for a project....God will guide you....

Hope you have a great day today.....Love everyone....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#4601 Nov 14, 2012
Hey Malone.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min River Tam 775,259
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min guest 559,487
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min Qu_innocence 605,003
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 36 min Al Capone 5,109
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 1 hr shyam 1,268
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr who 265,142
Snapchat nudes. Girls add me and will send back... (May '14) 1 hr Dalton 34
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Lost In Transition 175,630
More from around the web