Most Interrogations are full of lies

Most Interrogations are full of lies

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

United States

#1 Apr 24, 2014
On a job I had a long time ago, I'll never forget the 'circus and charade' that I endured at the hands of this lying regional manager who came to town to investigate major thefts that had been taking place at the company. It was funny as all get out to me because I knew the man was lying his stinkin' rearend off when he told me that spies had saw me go places that I KNEW I had never been. It was REAL funny listening to this dude lying straight through his teeth for the purpose of trying to scare me, and others, into confessing to a crime. But, hey, look, I REALIZE the man was just doing his job....but when investigators have to FLAT OUT LIE to get want they want....that doesn't say much about their honesty...or their ability to do their job....WITHOUT LYING to get results. And just when I thought most employers couldn't stand LIARS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 6 min andet1987 23
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Mirrormirorwall 683,812
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 24 min Aura Mytha 16,451
So how exactly did O.J. Simpson pull off a doub... 34 min Mirrormirorwall 24
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr oldman 983,123
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 4 hr Awesome Facts 33,213
the REAL reason for General Motors sales slumps 5 hr Doctor REALITY 8
More from around the web