Can the Spurs BEAT the HEAT??

Can the Spurs BEAT the HEAT??

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor RALITY

Cabot, AR

#1 Mar 31, 2013
http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/scoreboard The Chicago Bulls kinda''stole' the spotlight from the San Antonio Spurs by ending the Heat's winning streak last week,but that still doesn't change the magnitude of tonight's game for the Spurs. Especially this close to the playoffs. A win in San Antonio tonight by the Heat will likely affect the Spurs pysche' should they meet again the NBA Finals. So my message to the Spurs for tonight's game is: Get PUNKED in front of your own fans tonight....or GET R-E-A-L with the Heat and tell 'em 'There ain't gonna' be no new sheriff in THIS town!!' O.K.?! I mean,do ya'll need to call George Gervin and Larry Kenon and suit them up to get it done tonight??! Just keepin' it R-E-A-L.
Doctor REALITY

Cabot, AR

#2 Mar 31, 2013
REALITY,that is...
Doctor REALITY

United States

#3 Mar 31, 2013
Doctor RALITY wrote:
http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/ scoreboard The Chicago Bulls kinda''stole' the spotlight from the San Antonio Spurs by ending the Heat's winning streak last week,but that still doesn't change the magnitude of tonight's game for the Spurs. Especially this close to the playoffs. A win in San Antonio tonight by the Heat will likely affect the Spurs pysche' should they meet again the NBA Finals. So my message to the Spurs for tonight's game is: Get PUNKED in front of your own fans tonight....or GET R-E-A-L with the Heat and tell 'em 'There ain't gonna' be no new sheriff in THIS town!!' O.K.?! I mean,do ya'll need to call George Gervin and Larry Kenon and suit them up to get it done tonight??! Just keepin' it R-E-A-L.
Can the Spurs BEAT the HEAT tonight?! We'll find out shortly!!
Doctor REALITY

United States

#4 Mar 31, 2013
http://espn.go.com/nba/team/_/name/mia/miami-... No LeBron,no Dwayne Wade,and the Spurs were at HOME,and they STILL LOST to the Miami Heat. absolutely Unreal. If the Spurs are in the Finals,I'm not watching. At least not THEM.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min confrinting with ... 654,018
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 30 min gundee123 808
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Prestige times ten 3,810
Profitional massage for girl in Sohar (oman) (Jan '15) 1 hr Bewithme 9
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr Bongo 64,059
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Rosa_Winkel 973,805
I prefer women's satin panties over men's under... 7 hr Clive 27
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 7 hr Clive 80
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 hr Rosa_Winkel 106,508
More from around the web