What attracts white women to black men?

“Understand people,”

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

#14610 May 21, 2013
Jewel82 wrote:
They are DESPERATE for acceptance and love.
Their men can't give them that so they turn to oter races, like blacks or africans or latinos for it.
If that is truly the case, which I doubt it is, then 'their men' have to learn to accept and love 'their women' a bit better, dontcha you think?

“Understand people,”

#14611 May 21, 2013
Max wrote:
What attracts a white woman to a black man is actually the rather smelly black man odor, especially when they sweat. If a woman considers mens to be inferior or beasts, the disgusting black odor will register in their brains as more bestial than actual stink and will thus be attracted to black mens.
You have been dubbed as the 'Beastmaster' since your forte seems to be about beasts and how they affect women.

MacMillan McGraw Hill probably would publish such an interesting science of study. Might even go E-book.

Try it!=)

“Understand people,”

#14612 May 21, 2013
Nicee guy wrote:
Because black guys seem to be more forceful and energetic what women like in men.
And this knowledge is coming from a 'nicee guy', I see...

C'mon, man. There's plenty of submissive, laid back black guys that get pushed around by bossy white women.
In fact, not too long ago, I had observed an IR couple- chunky white girl and skinny black dude. White girl was walking in front of the black dude like she didn't care about his company as the black dude followed behind her. Not a very forceful dude, it seemed.

Or are you referring to sexual innuendo?

“Understand people,”

#14613 May 21, 2013
wtf wrote:
I hope you know that white woman love to be in the hospital with broken jaws blinded in one eye broken ribs.go ahead and date your black man hope he beats you within a quarter inch of life. Dumb ass
Male Domestic Violence is performed by fools who have no self-control of themselves. They have become mentally vulnerable enough to have someone else control their emotions.

Emotions and self-control = grey matter inflicted not black skin inflicted.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#14614 May 21, 2013
While I don't believe that this is the case in every situation, I truly believe that Satan the devil is the 'spirit' working behind the scenes in many black male-white female relationships.

“Understand people,”

#14615 May 28, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
While I don't believe that this is the case in every situation, I truly believe that Satan the devil is the 'spirit' working behind the scenes in many black male-white female relationships.
Explain.

Since: May 13

Ashburn, VA

#14616 Jun 1, 2013
UnderstandPeople wrote:
<quoted text>
And this knowledge is coming from a 'nicee guy', I see...
C'mon, man. There's plenty of submissive, laid back black guys that get pushed around by bossy white women.
In fact, not too long ago, I had observed an IR couple- chunky white girl and skinny black dude. White girl was walking in front of the black dude like she didn't care about his company as the black dude followed behind her. Not a very forceful dude, it seemed.
Or are you referring to sexual innuendo?
Yes I'm referring to sexual innuendo. Girls get exited to see long black penis.. If you don't believe,do a survey.
Andrew

George Town, Cayman Islands

#14617 Aug 11, 2013
JCS wrote:
I am white and my husband is black. He certainly did not marry me for a status symbol or good credit. If anything I married "up" (If you want to call it) My BLACK mother in law has a PHD in language and is a vice president of the largest college in Nevada. My BLACK uncle in law was the first black mayor of Seattle. My other BLACK uncle in law is the vice president of marketing for All State Insurance, his BLACK wife and BLACK daugher (age 22 mind you) were recently featered in not one but 2 design magazines for interior design - the 22 year old is a self made multi-millionaire. My BLACK aunt in law was recently highlighted in O magazine for selling her software company that she built from the ground up for $12 million. My BLACK husband is the Director of Training for a fortune 100 company. My WHITE mother is a secretary, my WHITE father is a construction worker. So, based on that, I think black guys and white chicks hook up because they LOVE each other. Not because of status, or credit. If that was the case he would not have married me for sure!! I think he married me because he loves me and we have a georgeous family. Simple as that!
Madam i don't know u and i respect u.........toot quite was the only one i read through......TWICE......i just love how u put the BLACKS in caps......i found that funny lol....... u found a good man.....give him my respects ok...... like me i don't give a shit about money........ just treat me nice.....make me laugh when I'm feeling down..... just know how to have fun......I've been with rich powerful women and i walked out i hated it....... my best relationship is with a humble short girl.....and my nickname for her...is my lil trophy....lol
Natural Selection

Winter Garden, FL

#14618 Sep 1, 2013
white skin will probably be generically eliminated due to natural selection.

1.We all know that white birth rates are lower than all other races. 2. More white women are having abortions ( that's why the Republicans and Anglo based religions are Pro Life). 3. More white women are on birth control. 4. More white women are college educated which provides them more opportunity to come in contact with non-white educated professional men. 5. More white women are waiting until they are older to have kids. 6. More white women are choosing not to have children. 7. More white women are selecting having a career and financial security over having a family. 8. More white women are having interracial relationships, marriages, and children (Example: President Obama)9. More white women are infertile. 10. More white women adopt minority children than white children. 11. More white women are homosexual. 12. More white women are have cancers and other diseases that affect fertility. 13. More white women commit suicide.

NOTE: 2013 demographics for Houston, TX - 75% of the under 5 years old children in the greater area are NON-white. In 16 years or less, 25% of people in the 4th largest metro area will be white.

+

The Earth is warming and more sunny days. There will be more heat related illness and skin damage due to sun over exposures. Thus having white skin will be an evolutionary liability. With that in mind, natural selection and self preservation will select dark skin in order to adapt to a warmer and sunnier environment. Just like white fur and skin came about to adapt to a cooler and cloudier environments.

=

Elimination of White Skin

By: V (black married to attractive super fit college educated white woman with one bi racial children)

P.S. Tick tick tick - the clock of evolution and natural selection and social progress is ticking...
RFD

Oakland, CA

#14619 Sep 5, 2013
History . Period.
So many white women these days are siht. Actually , many white people are siht.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#14620 Sep 5, 2013
That's okay though. Many blacks are killing European-Americans and their children left and right all over the country.
royalblack

Woodway, TX

#14621 Nov 2, 2013
white girls like black guys cause were more energetic.we know what white chicks want in the bedroom.they feel safer with black men.and our dicks are BIGGER
vanillawhite

Woodway, TX

#14622 Nov 2, 2013
i love black men cause they do have bigger penis and they are sexy and kind. they are down to earth.and they keep my p**** sore lol.they atre wonderful LOVERS
lulu baby

Kenya

#14623 Nov 6, 2013
What attracts white women to black men??
money...(see tiger woods)
what attracts white women to dogs...???
TGIF

Oakland, CA

#14624 Nov 7, 2013
vanillawhite wrote:
i love black men cause they do have bigger penis and they are sexy and kind. they are down to earth.and they keep my p**** sore lol.they atre wonderful LOVERS
Good for you. Just one more step in your multi-faceted genocide. Take a good a look around you, black boy.
You blacks [descendants of African-American slaves] are dumb as rocks.
TGIF

Oakland, CA

#14625 Nov 7, 2013
lulu baby wrote:
Umm.. I see you are in Africa. What attracts you to rape babies? AIDS. You do know that Africa is the baby raping capital of the world, don't you.
TGIF

Oakland, CA

#14626 Nov 7, 2013
lulu baby wrote:
TIger Woods is not a black [descendant of African-American slave] you retarded monkey.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#14629 Nov 8, 2013
*marriages
RFD

Oakland, CA

#14630 Nov 8, 2013
I hate to tell you this, black people, but I must: Your genocide is quite lovely.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#14631 Nov 8, 2013
We must keep in mind that you only make up twelve percent of the U.S population and when we discount productive blacks, then it drops much lower.

Obama '16!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min hojo 650,207
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 min ChristineM 445,905
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 23 min Bongo 56,162
I LOVE "Swing out Sister" lead singer Corinne D... 42 min andet1987 3
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 54 min Student 44,957
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Neville Thompson 281,482
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr Neville Thompson 441
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 hr another viewer 971,759
More from around the web