What attracts white women to black men?
Robert Shope

Oakmont, PA

#14589 Dec 29, 2012
UnderstandPeople wrote:
<quoted text>It's not that hard.
If you were black, a start would be to learn about the negative stereotypes about blacks and do the opposite.
It's fun when I do that because many love the unexpected as the negative stereotypes die out.
I love it when people call what a race of people actually do a "Stereo Type" Most "Stereo Types" are actually facts.
jeramiah

United States

#14590 Jan 6, 2013
I just feel a whole lot better going out to bust my behind for my white wife..plus..i dont want to go back to black trash...yes..i slave my self on the regular for her..but it is only because i dont want to loose her..(hey..hun..i think i just came up with another game for us in tha bedroom,lol..so text me ..slave/master ..get it..but anyway..thats what i will slave my ass off until i am in a death bed..because i dont want to go back to black trash..
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#14591 Jan 6, 2013
Not all of them,but many of them are attracted because of lonliness,and or,they're willing to listen to the bullcrap nothings that many of them are talking about. But this can apply to anyone of any race,or color.
Miss Dar

Longview, TX

#14592 Jan 11, 2013
I am a white woman in a long term relationship with a black man, we have been living together for almost 3 years.
You ask why we are attracted to black men & I will try to answer as honestly as I can.
First of all, attraction to another person just happens, it is not something we make a decision to do, it just happens. I have always been attracted to men with dark hair & dark skin. Not just black men, but Italian men, Hispanic men & black men. I find dark skin men attractive and always have since I was a young girl.
When I met the man I am living with his smile first captured me, along with his beautiful eyes. He has old fashioned manners & opens doors for me, carries the groceries into the house among other things. Now I love him for who he is and I really don't care what other's think.
We know that we will always run into people who don't think we should be together but what counts is how we feel. Our family's accept us and we are committed to one another
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#14593 Jan 12, 2013
Many pople like the 'attention' of being in a mixed-race relationship. For the most part,I think the 'attenton' they enjoy is nothing but sheer sillines.
hampdogg

United States

#14594 Feb 2, 2013
One of the guys was truthful. We are genetically and physically more gifted than our counter parts. We cod so many different shades from redbone to dark chocolate. We hav a style that can't be duplicated. Please don't mention the motion o the ocean. Whiteguys w swagger can pull any white chick. And some sisters. Unless there racist.
Melinda

AOL

#14595 Feb 27, 2013
Their gorgeous members !
NoThanks

Penrith, Australia

#14596 Mar 13, 2013
As a black man, I can say that I wish white women were turned off by black men. White women are the worst women on the planet. Even white men are starting to admit this, and starting looking to other parts of the world for women they can spend their life with...either by actually traveling to those countries, or through mail-order bride websites online.

From what I've seen over 40 years, white women have become increasingly self-centered, over-privileged, combative, drunken, foul-mouthed, gold-digging, hypocrite-feminist whores.

You whites and jews in the media need to stop pushing this 'black men are bad boys' shit, because in the female mind,'bad boy' means excitement, danger, and a man they cannot control...something women are attracted to (especially the 'cannot control' part...they consider it a challenge.

To be fair, it's not just white women. It's all western and westernized women. Once they spend a decent amount of time in a (feminized) western culture, they become toxic.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#14598 Mar 13, 2013
They are DESPERATE for acceptance and love.

Their men can't give them that so they turn to oter races, like blacks or africans or latinos for it.
wtf

United States

#14599 May 20, 2013
I hope you know that white woman love to be in the hospital with broken jaws blinded in one eye broken ribs.go ahead and date your black man hope he beats you within a quarter inch of life. Dumb ass
wtf

United States

#14600 May 20, 2013
Jewel82 wrote:
Their men can't give them that so they turn to oter races, like blacks or africans or latinos for it.
Thats because whitrs have to work and the blks qnd prs are home ir walking the streets pickin yp white girls really white women are stupid.

Since: May 13

Ashburn, VA

#14601 May 20, 2013
Because black guys seem to be more forceful and energetic what women like in men.

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#14602 May 20, 2013
I think the attraction to black men is basically the novelty of it all, I mean since our earliest years "they" are held up as either something forbidden, or something special from which you'll never go back. I mean that's why a couple of years ago I hooked up with my first rather hugely built, wide shoulders narrow waist, muscles from here to breakfast, and OMG everything else! And it was great as far as that went, but I sort of got it out of my system over the period of a few months and have never found the curiosity to 'go back' to that, just because of the guy's skin color. Now I be with men because of who they are, not WHAT they are.
Judge Shmales

San Pablo, CA

#14603 May 20, 2013
Probably the same thing that attracts them to goats, or dogs, or horses. They're sick.
Max

Québec, Canada

#14604 May 20, 2013
What attracts a white woman to a black man is actually the rather smelly black man odor, especially when they sweat. If a woman considers mens to be inferior or beasts, the disgusting black odor will register in their brains as more bestial than actual stink and will thus be attracted to black mens.
Judge Shmales

San Pablo, CA

#14606 May 20, 2013
^ ummm yuck?

“Understand people,”

Since: Mar 08

do you.

#14608 May 21, 2013
Fumble More wrote:
Agreed, Melanie. It's not about COLOR, it's about CULTURE.
The culture attracts some people and not others.
Here in the States the black culture is hostile, always aggrieved and demanding more and more "compensation" from other cultures for wrongs that occurred a century or more ago. They are needy, dependent, angry, and lazy.
That culture tends to attract those who want to justify robbing other cultures of their wealth and values.
Sorry, man. Gotta call a fumble on your definition of black culture.
Go to the trailer parks of Florida or a rural area where the largest town is 2 blocks long. Their non-black residents are exactly as you have described in your definition.

True it is culture, but a standards culture.

So be careful not to correlate hostility, grievance, laziness, etc. with skin color. Those attributes stem from the standards of life one chooses to live by hence 'standards culture'.

If I had used your method of describing a race, then I would say, based on the areas I have presented to you, that all white folks have less than 13 teeth in their mouths, which is not true.

“Understand people,”

do you.

#14609 May 21, 2013
Jenji wrote:
I think the attraction to black men is basically the novelty of it all, I mean since our earliest years "they" are held up as either something forbidden, or something special from which you'll never go back. I mean that's why a couple of years ago I hooked up with my first rather hugely built, wide shoulders narrow waist, muscles from here to breakfast, and OMG everything else! And it was great as far as that went, but I sort of got it out of my system over the period of a few months and have never found the curiosity to 'go back' to that, just because of the guy's skin color. Now I be with men because of who they are, not WHAT they are.
It's believable that the attraction could be a passing fad.
Then as someone matures over the years, that person begins to know himself/herself well enough to know what he/she likes.
Fads fade away as they usually do.

On the other side, I like lighter complexions (not too light) on women and most white women fit the description. Though, I believe that dating white women used to be a fad some time back in history.
Not sure if that fad is still alive, but I like them because of what I like.
As you have stated, it is character qualities that matter most, which is judgment based on wisdom instead of some socially induced fad that lacks judgment based on 'temporary status quo standardization' like today's reality shows. LOL

Turn the channel and watch what you like.=)

“Understand people,”

do you.

#14610 May 21, 2013
Jewel82 wrote:
If that is truly the case, which I doubt it is, then 'their men' have to learn to accept and love 'their women' a bit better, dontcha you think?

“Understand people,”

do you.

#14611 May 21, 2013
Max wrote:
What attracts a white woman to a black man is actually the rather smelly black man odor, especially when they sweat. If a woman considers mens to be inferior or beasts, the disgusting black odor will register in their brains as more bestial than actual stink and will thus be attracted to black mens.
You have been dubbed as the 'Beastmaster' since your forte seems to be about beasts and how they affect women.

MacMillan McGraw Hill probably would publish such an interesting science of study. Might even go E-book.

Try it!=)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min nanoanomaly 992,082
Walgreens is owned by Christ-rejecting Jews 7 min Tell Us This 9
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 10 min Chilli J 52,296
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min Cooterbob 693,322
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 21 min Holy dr Shrink 445,998
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 27 min Holy dr Shrink 32
the Lord JEHOVAH YAHWEH..has ALWAYS EXISTED??! 48 min Doctor REALITY 6
More from around the web