Since: May 08

Location hidden

#4790 Mar 13, 2009
Marvin in Denver wrote:
US TV Station and Laboratories confirm the government is mass gassing the public with Barium and other chemicals (opposite). Barium, which acts as a neural interceptor, is clearly working, the U.S. public isn't doing anything while their government sprays them like bugs and rats.
Actual News Report on this story
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =okB-489l6MIXX
More information about Government spraying the public
http://www.libertyforlife.com/military-war/ch...
hm.. I smell almonds & thought they were just testing cyanide.

Location hidden

#4791 Mar 13, 2009
Marvin in Denver wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Last Days! I know of a couple of websites that reports on the Government building concentration camp all over the nation. Here is a brief quote from one of the sites:
"We are witnessing the Sovietization of this nation. In the high dessert fifty miles outside of Los Angles, they have built a huge Concentration Camp and Medical Experimentation Facility. Miles of moats surround over twenty foot high razor wire fences to ensure that no one will escape alive. These Concentration Camps already constructed across the Nation could hold tens of millions of innocent civilians and they are building more! Army Regulation 210-35 “Civilian Inmate Labor Program”, allows any military base to be instantly converted into a “Civilian Labor Camp”. The Guard Towers are now empty, but are the Concentration Camps to be “Death Camps”, soon to be filled with millions of Americans under Martial Law triggered by “another” 9/11 False Flag hit?"
"Clive Boustred, Chairman of InfoTelesys, CopperCards & Liberty For Life, was approached by Russia TV to assist in making a documentary on Concentration Camps in America. The documentary feature will be aired in prime-time throughout Europe and Russia, reaching tens of millions of viewers. The CopperCards team lead the TV crew to these Frankensteinean facilities throughout the country, where dozens of patriotic Americans revealed the startling truth. It’s happening here before our very eyes."
Here is a link to the entire report:
http://www.libertyforlife.com/jail-police/con...
part of the stimulis plan obama earmarked was for non muslim camps complete with guilitines. I figured you knew all about this. you must have the old style of chip in your head that the government put in that only sends information.

Location hidden

#4792 Mar 13, 2009
Maz wrote:
<quoted text>
God fearing? You'd talk like that if Jesus was around would you? I somehow don't think he'd be impressed by the way you are loving your fellow man in your post. You must be one of those people who pretends to have religion, but it is much less than skin deep for you...
oh you mean like muslim.
natedagreat

Bellflower, CA

#4793 Mar 13, 2009
Gary L wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you camel f*cking terrorist wannabee, SUCK THE FATTEST PART OF MY BALLS!
I hope you die in the dirt with an AMERICAN bullet in your f*cking head, you rag-wearing, tick-picking, inbred sack of monkey-sh*t!
Come the f*ck to Junction City, Kansas, knock on my door and say that sh*t to my face and I swear I will cut you from asshole to heart and skin you like the animal you are.
Sincerely,
A F*CKING SOLDIER
ALL AMERICAN!
GOD FEARING!
you're not a soldier

“Open your eyes, people”

Location hidden

#4794 Mar 13, 2009
chevelle_ss wrote:
<quoted text>
part of the stimulis plan obama earmarked was for non muslim camps complete with guilitines. I figured you knew all about this. you must have the old style of chip in your head that the government put in that only sends information.
:)

“Loving my kids!!!”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#4795 Mar 13, 2009
chevelle_ss wrote:
<quoted text>
I hardly ever do the spam thing but I was kinda bored & used your post lol(:
Yeah and I did the same with Ricky's LOL

So do you ever check your email or what?:)

“Loving my kids!!!”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#4796 Mar 13, 2009
chevelle_ss wrote:
<quoted text>
nuka sorry to change the subject but damn your hotter then a firecracker.
Dont you just love that pic...LOL

Since: Mar 09

Fayetteville, NY

#4797 Mar 13, 2009
i dont think american soldiers suck...I thought they would get kicked out if they were gay...so yea..their not aloud to be gay!! hehe

“Open your eyes, people”

Location hidden

#4798 Mar 13, 2009
chevelle_ss wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to the enlighten side, Chevelle. Here is some more information that will pop your wig:

The February 1993 attempt to topple the WTC failed, however, six people were killed and over 1000 injured. Astonishingly the FBI literally supplied the bomb!

An undercover FBI agent, Emad Salem, recorded the head of the FBI telling him that they would thwart the terrorist attack by substituting harmless powder in the bomb they were supplying Ramzi Yousef a terrorist planning the attack. However, the FBI provided a live bomb to terrorists who were trained by the CIA to fight in the Afghan war.

The CIA later concluded, in internal documents, that it was “partly culpable” for this bombing. Ramzi Yousef had close ties to bin Laden who was funded through ISA a CIA operation in Pakistan. There was absolutely no government clamp down on the FBI and CIA for bombing the WTC in 1993.

Kinda make you wonder who is our military REALLY FIGHTING FOR. Because it damn sure isn't the American people.

“Open your eyes, people”

Location hidden

#4799 Mar 13, 2009
MORE INTERESTING INFORMATION THAT'S SHAPING OUR WORLD

To the fears being felt by the American and European Globalists we can read as reported by German experts:

“The global financial crisis could lead to an economic meltdown - and to instable democratic structures in the western world. Because governments spend more billions than they possess, the outcome will probably be a massive inflation connected with millions of lost jobs - or even the total collapse. That’s why President Obama needed an astronomic 3B-stimulus. But the Big Bailout will probably end as Big Bang: With no changes on the more-growth-more-capital-more financial market power mentality there will be no escape from the crisis. A global monetary reform seems to be the last exit from chaos and before social unrests will inevitably start.”

These German fears were further confirmed yesterday by the former head of the US Federal Reserve, and as we can also read:

“Former U.S. Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan said on Tuesday the current global recession will “surely be the longest and deepest” since the 1930s and more government rescue funds are needed to stabilize the U.S. financial system.”

Virtually unknown to the American people is that their government has long planned for their subjugation and of the massive concentration camps planned for them we can read:

“There over 800 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards, but they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States and all it would take is a presidential signature on a proclamation and the attorney general’s signature on a warrant to which a list of names is attached.”

Most surprising of all of these events, is that even though these American people have lost more of their wealth than even their ancestors did during the Great Depression, and as their new President Obama continues vigorously perusing the Globalist agenda fully implemented by the nearly 25 year US rule by the Bush and Clinton Families, they continue to remain ignorant of the many catastrophic events to come that this latest incident shows the mad bloodlust of these monsters has no bounds whatsoever.

Source Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers Http://www.WHATDOESITMEAN.COM
IslamicJihad1

La Grange, IL

#4800 Mar 13, 2009
Gary L wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you camel f*cking terrorist wannabee, SUCK THE FATTEST PART OF MY BALLS!
I hope you die in the dirt with an AMERICAN bullet in your f*cking head, you rag-wearing, tick-picking, inbred sack of monkey-sh*t!
Come the f*ck to Junction City, Kansas, knock on my door and say that sh*t to my face and I swear I will cut you from asshole to heart and skin you like the animal you are.
Sincerely,
A F*CKING SOLDIER
ALL AMERICAN!
GOD FEARING!
You are just another torturing wimp in the US armed services that can only think of violence. I guess after embarrassing the US public with your inability to fight you have to come on the internet and threaten innocent people.
Go back to the Middle East US soldier scum and apologize to the relatives of the people you killed.
IslamicJihad1

La Grange, IL

#4801 Mar 14, 2009
Gary L wrote:
2 tours Iraq
1 tour Saudi
Taken down my f*cking share of these backward, cowardly, child killing, woman beating, shit-in-the-sand & wipe-with-your-hand assholes.
I swear to all that is holy, if I could get my F*CKING HANDS on this little piece of shit I would destroy him to the extent that ALLAH couldn't find enough of him to fill a foreskin.
That is MY JIHAD on "yadim"!
Yadim, you piece of shit, Oklahoma City is only 5 hours from Junction City.
Let's you and ME meet somewhere.
I'll be the one in uniform and unarmed.
You bring what you need, you sorry little prick.
Or are you too cowardly you idol worshipping sh*t sack?
GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!
It seems your time in the “service” has rotted your brain. US soldiers have proven their inability to fight on many occasions, that is why they turned to torture. They thought torture would provide intimidation but torture has caused the WORLD to see what spineless wimps the US troops really are.

“Open your eyes, people”

Location hidden

#4802 Mar 14, 2009
Colleen's First Post (Post #87308 - Was 9/11 a conspiracy Forum)
ColleenWhtlr wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm psst....G I am not married...:)
But I will have a good time..My guy is over in Saudi so I will save the jumping for him when he gets back!! LOL
Have a great night my friend and I will let you know how it went! ;)
Colleen's Second Post (Post #87311 - Was 9/11 a conspiracy Forum)
ColleenWhtlr wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey no problem...just did the paperwork for the divorce the other day...but we are on great terms and are keeping things good for the kids.:)
*(hey hard to walk away after 14 yrs but we are better off)
Thanks and I will!:)
Question

Does it seem like these two posts are mutually exclusive, or is it just my imagination? If I was investigating her for a crime, I would consider this a MAJOR INCONSISTENCY and her honesty would be suspect.

“Untouchable!!!!”

Since: May 07

Whitney Pier

#4803 Mar 14, 2009
chevelle_ss wrote:
<quoted text>
nuka sorry to change the subject but damn your hotter then a firecracker.
AHAHAH..ah yes eh lol

“Untouchable!!!!”

Since: May 07

Whitney Pier

#4804 Mar 14, 2009
ColleenWhtlr wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont you just love that pic...LOL
HEY..Maybe it really is her LOL..Havent seen her back yet LOL

“proud soldier”

Since: Mar 09

soldiers are the best

#4806 Mar 14, 2009
IslamicJihad1 wrote:
<quoted text>It seems your time in the “service” has rotted your brain. US soldiers have proven their inability to fight on many occasions, that is why they turned to torture. They thought torture would provide intimidation but torture has caused the WORLD to see what spineless wimps the US troops really are.
SOLDIERS ROCK SOLDIERS ROCK AND WE WILL KEEP ON ROCKING
WE LOVE OUR SOLDIERS..........

Since: Aug 08

Windermere, FL

#4808 Mar 14, 2009
To Islamic Jughead: read the following article to learn about muslim torture.

Since: Aug 08

Windermere, FL

#4809 Mar 14, 2009
Here is the link to the muslim torture article.

www.answering-islam.org/Terrorism/torture.htm... -
army girl

Flatwoods, KY

#4810 Mar 14, 2009
i have a good friend that is in the army and i support him 100% for what he does how many of you would go over their and do the sh*t they are doing for all of us even you that is starting this sh*t about the army they should make you go over thier and see if that changes your mouth about that is even if you could last over thier a week id like to see you try it think about that for a few min the are supporting all of us and are rights to be an american and i am proud to be an americanhow about the rest of you are you proud to be a american.
the last days witness

United States

#4811 Mar 14, 2009
the fact of the matter is the troops rape murder.molest.pillage spread stds across the land push a bullshit religion forced on people.there pawns for the evil beastly system.the united states don't give a dam about them funny thing is there to brainwashed to know better.silly sheeple.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min One way or another 825,112
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 min gundee123 442,410
More REAL Music: Part II !!! 3 min Doctor REALITY 20
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 582,530
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 5 min Paul Porter1 178
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 10 min Good-Evil 2,960
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 47 min Clearwater 176,347
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Holy Virgin Dr Sh... 611,756
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 17 hr puspamishra130 190
More from around the web