Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

I think about our oldest daughter (14) and wife helps me, she keeps herself shaved bare floors down below, her hair is the same color as our girl (dark almost black) which she puts in pigtails on the sides, and she calls me papa! If she's on top cowgirl, she looked down at me and say things like "like this papa? Am I doing it right?!" And I tell her yes baby girl, you're doing it just right to daddy! And if I'm taking her doggie, I love to do a reach around to make her come and she'll tell me "soap opera, oh God, yes!" And then "papa, oh daddy, it's can happen it's can happen!" And then I swear to goodness, as she shuddering in her orgasm and I feel those strong vaj muscles gripping me rhythmically while I'm deep inside her I love to go all the way in and hold still while she comes it is just exactly as it I were dog banging her daughter! And that's when I can't control it any more and I let go and blast my wife soul, while she still coming. And to me I'm coming inside our little girl. the wife doesn't mind, she thinks it's caught in fact and I guess I'm fine until we get to the point of thought police-grins! Knows, by that time maybe they'll get the laws straightened out the way they should be.
muyang

Quanzhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

[url=http://www.charm-lover.co m/]Wholesale sexy Lingerie[/url]

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

jp services wrote:
could this be what drives us to same the same sexes?
or make a person a pedophile?
I personally think about the person im with
No, you're attracted to whomever has what attracts you. Else, you wouldn't be engaging in sex to begin with.

I'm afraid that (tonight anyway) I'll be thinking about idiots who don't know the difference between your and you're:O
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

I like the woman (either my wife for one of the ladies we play with for recreation) facedown but not doggy so I can take her from behind in the vaj and pretend she's the little 15 year old or so girl next door. Sometimes I think about my own daughter, especially when I'm about to release inside!
frank

Saint Leonards, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

I think about my other halfs friends she has got one with huge boobs lol

“VaCa Poolside”

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

jp services wrote:
at least no ones thinking about there little sister
Laughing! Reminds me of my favorite pardon them movie "Joe Dirt" him upstairs in the bedroom with the girl he met on the road, obviously having sex and saying "you're my sister! You're my sister!" LOL. But seriously, I have to confess that what I think about what I'm having sex is the person I'm having sex with. I'm very much and 'in the moment' kind of person and my mind doesn't even want to wander. I concentrate on every feeling, every sensation in my body, and also I stay conscious of the other person's enjoyment. The way they look, their body language and the way they move and breathe, it's just all very sensual and sensuous and I revel in every moment of it!
Sybian Princess

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

I guess I'm really twisted, but when I'm with my hubby I like to pretend I'm someone else and he's doing it to them! Not a fantasy you hear much about, I think one other person over on the Sexuality forum, he was saying he pretends he's somebody else when throwing it to his wife. Just another way to have fun I think!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

531 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Hidingfromyou 716,334
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min An NFL Fan 114,600
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 11 min anonymous 87
We need to defend the immigrants! 13 min Tony 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min pusherman_ 529,863
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 22 min Rosa_Winkel 598,730
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Patrick 223,138
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Charlie Sheen 255,652
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Liz 61
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••