Pdncase iPhone5 Case

Shenzhen, China

#25 Jul 15, 2013
I loved my pdn case Iphone 5 it was not what I expected it was WAY better. Will buy more from Naomi 88 store, this phone case even goes great with my dress and looks so cute. The functionality is amazing. It helps guard against drops, bumps, scratches, smears, dust and dirt. On the inside of the cover there are slots to hold your IDs, credit cards, debit cards, business cards and money. The magnetic flap closure ensures the case stays closed when not in use. I would recommend this to all of your guys if you need a phone case
Pdncase wallet case E973

Shenzhen, China

#28 Jul 18, 2013
A case is a great way to protect your Galaxy Note from scratches, drops, and damage. In general, I highly recommend using a case and a screen protector. I know from experience that it's all too easy to accidentally damage a tablet or phone. This case from Pdncase offers Perfect protection. This case will keep your device in perfect condition. It helps guard against drops, bumps, scratches, smears, dust and dirt. On the inside of the cover there are slots to hold your IDs, credit cards, debit cards, business cards and money. The magnetic flap closure ensures the case stays closed when not in use. There is a built-in holder to keep your device in place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Word + 2 1 min andet1987 693
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min nanoanomaly 738,787
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 6 min yon 3,072
Sexual Orientation is NOT a Choice 8 min andet1987 70
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min Innocent Holy dr ... 601,019
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min KiMare 227,416
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 13 min andet1987 5,363
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min Anthony MN 542,131
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr JudgeNJury 259,231
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr Chlo-chan 149
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••