Morsi's ouster a 'nightmare' for Hamas rulers in Gaza Strip

CAIRO For the Islamist Hamas rulers controlling the Gaza Strip, the ouster of Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi and his Muslim Brotherhood movement is a "nightmare" situation. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#45 Jul 13, 2013
Brianna has blue iiiii wrote:
Egyptian-lad, I wish You the best, may all your dreams come true. But I don't think Egypt is the beginning of a new Islamic age. Look after yourself and don't be fooled by control freaks, you are being used by your own leaders
thank you

Im not fooled by anyone, I just follow the right side

Egypt maybe not, But turkey or iran may lead the great islamic age

I expect if Usa lost power and became over....Turkey will rule egypt and north africa,while iran will rule arab gulf countries

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#46 Jul 13, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you
Im not fooled by anyone, I just follow the right side
Egypt maybe not, But turkey or iran may lead the great islamic age
I expect if Usa lost power and became over....Turkey will rule egypt and north africa,while iran will rule arab gulf countries
The Chinese may have more influence but Iran is teetering on disaster. The people want freedom.

Muslim countries are about 50 years behind Europeans in education, science, medicine, technology and infrastructure. It is quite sad that that you dream of an Islamic age when you are closer to the stone age.

Take your hysterics and anger to the street. Civilization feels pity for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min KayMarie 567,870
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 8 min An NFL Fan 483
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 8 min mamma-san 221,534
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 min lil whispers 607,145
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min Stilgar Fifrawi 794,768
Sexy chat 16 min Cox 1
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 41 min An NFL Fan 120,690
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rick in Kansas 267,394
More from around the web