Morsi's ouster a 'nightmare' for Hama...

Morsi's ouster a 'nightmare' for Hamas rulers in Gaza Strip

There are 42 comments on the The Charlotte Observer story from Jul 9, 2013, titled Morsi's ouster a 'nightmare' for Hamas rulers in Gaza Strip. In it, The Charlotte Observer reports that:

CAIRO For the Islamist Hamas rulers controlling the Gaza Strip, the ouster of Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi and his Muslim Brotherhood movement is a "nightmare" situation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Charlotte Observer.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
USA is Number One

Soisy-sur-seine, France

#3 Jul 9, 2013
cr1s wrote:
Down With All Muslim Brotherhood!
LOL ! If the Ham_@s$ leaders are a little sore after the Egyptian coup, they can always use Preparation-H from Dr Morsi !:p

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4 Jul 9, 2013
USA is Number One wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ! If the Ham_@s$ leaders are a little sore after the Egyptian coup, they can always use Preparation-H from Dr Morsi !:p
NO 1 in terrorism....f*k usa

Location hidden

#5 Jul 9, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
NO 1 in terrorism....f*k usa
Until you stop blaming other, Muslims will continue to slaughter each other as your countries fall further behind the rest of civilization in technology, medicine, and science. Egypt, like Syria, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan and Yemen is destined to be a burning scrap heap of hatred and violence.

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#6 Jul 9, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Until you stop blaming other, Muslims will continue to slaughter each other as your countries fall further behind the rest of civilization in technology, medicine, and science. Egypt, like Syria, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan and Yemen is destined to be a burning scrap heap of hatred and violence.
jim: dont get angry child

we don't dislike you as american but we hate your leadership

your america is source of terrorism and hypocrisy, their work on world is to cause troubles and bring disasters to nations
Nevr Met Muslim on Welfar

Rutherford, NJ

#7 Jul 9, 2013
Never met a Muslim on Welfare or food stamps. Never met a Muslim living off of the backs of working people
just sayin
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#8 Jul 9, 2013
Go........ The Generals.

fcuk the brethrenhood and ramadamn
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#9 Jul 9, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> jim: dont get angry child
we don't dislike you as american but we hate your leadership
your america is source of terrorism and hypocrisy, their work on world is to cause troubles and bring disasters to nations
you hate americans and jews, couched as Leaders and Zionists...you fraud perverted islamic savage and TG's kids deviant....
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#10 Jul 9, 2013
Nevr Met Muslim on Welfar wrote:
Never met a Muslim on Welfare or food stamps. Never met a Muslim living off of the backs of working people
just sayin
really

in countries where muslims are as little as 5% of the population,like denmark.... they suckup 40% of the dole, aid, WELFARE....
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#11 Jul 9, 2013
if a muslim wants a raise in income, theyll just breed again.... overbreeding results in cash....

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#12 Jul 9, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
if a muslim wants a raise in income, theyll just breed again.... overbreeding results in cash....
our breeds are our best weapons, you white people will be extinct on future

In islamic world: young people are about 70%

In usa: young people are about 40%

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#13 Jul 9, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>you hate americans and jews, couched as Leaders and Zionists...you fraud perverted islamic savage and TG's kids deviant....
I hate american leadership and americans like you.....not all americans

I hate devil zionists......not jews

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#14 Jul 9, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>you hate americans and jews, couched as Leaders and Zionists...you fraud perverted islamic savage and TG's kids deviant....
you and faith are disgrace to the nice americans which they are minority in usa

we will not treat you by your hatred anyway, keep barking
IL Principe

Aarhus, Denmark

#15 Jul 10, 2013
Nevr Met Muslim on Welfar wrote:
just sayin
I believe that's the case in USA. But sure as hell isn't in Europe.
IL Principe

Aarhus, Denmark

#16 Jul 10, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
YAHOODI!!!!!!
leah

Hull, UK

#17 Jul 10, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
our breeds are our best weapons, you white people will be extinct on future
In islamic world: young people are about 70%
In usa: young people are about 40%
What you going to feed your hungry masses on ..sand?
Can you provide the necessary jobs , houses and welfare for the future hordes?

The USA may have the last laugh years on down the line if they keep a steady growth while you over populate ..
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#18 Jul 11, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah,i hear you like your friends 7 year old boy, you perverted egyptsh!t deviant...

perversion, brought to us by... the religion of perverted scumbags and deviants... Islam...

I hope you meet " The Generals "....
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#19 Jul 11, 2013
IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that's the case in USA. But sure as hell isn't in Europe.
Its not the case here either... didnt you read what we gave the dipsh!t terrorist brothers in boston.... its called W E L F A R E !

muslims claim they dont worship mohamid too.... but that simply because they REFUSE to call what they do WORSHIP...

oh they collect welfare alright, they simply call it A I D !!!!!!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#20 Jul 11, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
you and faith are disgrace to the nice americans which they are minority in usa
we will not treat you by your hatred anyway, keep barking
We understand. Hatred and rage are part of your culture. That is why Muslims are killing Muslims in Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Afghanistan and Egypt. That is why Egypt is 35 years behind the rest of civilization in science, industry and technology and you are surrounded by destruction, poverty, violence and oppression.

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#21 Jul 11, 2013
waleed sadat wrote:
<quoted text>
We understand. Hatred and rage are part of your culture. That is why Muslims are killing Muslims in Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Afghanistan and Egypt. That is why Egypt is 35 years behind the rest of civilization in science, industry and technology and you are surrounded by destruction, poverty, violence and oppression.
No, its part of your culture...jew

Egypt is behind because of american zionists, its them who support and feed corruption and dictatorship in egypt

What Mubarak or asad offered for egypt or syria? except backwardness and poverty and injustice?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#22 Jul 11, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
No, its part of your culture...jew
Egypt is behind because of american zionists, its them who support and feed corruption and dictatorship in egypt
What Mubarak or asad offered for egypt or syria? except backwardness and poverty and injustice?
Blaming the white man? LOL! Yeah....that must be why you dirty monkeys wreck your own countries and kill your fellow devil-worshippers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 878,968
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 5 min The swamiji 207
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 7 min Gary Coaldigger 8,055
Are truck drivers faithful?? (Sep '08) 21 min VictorDaRoadKing 172
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 55 min Michael 603,226
More and more people keeping their autos past 200k 1 hr Doctor REALITY 3
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Insults Are Easier 272,880
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr ChristINSANITY is... 3,846
More from around the web