Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jun 29

http://www.youtube.com/watch... Lemme' tell you something! Go to the :26 second mark in that video and listen to that BEAST!!!!! There ain't a lion in all of Africa that can ROAR that THAT, buddy!!!! And that's 4 R-E-A-L!!!

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jun 29

LOl! It DID sound like a lion for a brief few seconds!

I'll give ya this, you have good taste in wheels Doc ;)
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jun 29

Hey......Senacus..look....any car can make a whole lotta' noise...but with that Lambo Aventador....we're talking 700 hp V12 midendgine AWD MONSTER, brother. And the sounds that car makes when it accelerates REAL hard!!!!!!....there has never been car that sounds like 'the Raging Bull'. As a matter of fact when you listen to that exhaust through those hard shifts.....you can tell the folks at Lamborghini meant for it to sound like a raging, snarling BULL.'Aventador' was undefeated prize-winning bull...which is where the name came from. I'll bet you didn't know that.....did you...Senacus?

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jun 29

Bull names is a Lambo tradition, with exception (I believe, only ) of the "Countach" (akin to - "Ou la la").

Don't worry , I'm covered ;)
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jun 29

Senecus wrote:
LOl! It DID sound like a lion for a brief few seconds!
I'll give ya this, you have good taste in wheels Doc ;)
Uh huh....you been peekin' at some of my 'If I were a Dreamer' threads, haven't you, you rascal?! lol. Eyelids are sayin''nighty night!' Nite Senacus. Hey, by the way: what's your REAL name??'RALPH??' Gomer???......Alowhicous??? Boomer??.......MINE??! Just call me the 'international brother', aight???? Go into all the world and preach the Word. And with the help of the internet, I plan to do that. Hey, look, I know I've had a loose cyber tongue with O.J., o.k.?? But I don't apologize...to him...and none of you all. I hope that murderer dies in prison. Maybe this is cruel to say this.......but I really don't have a REAL problem with what happened to Ron Goldman.....because O.J. had warned him many times....so he brought that on his self. But what Simpson did to those little kids MOTHER!!!!!?....the state of California should have executed Simpson. He's a SORRY BASTARD. I apologize to you all and the God... Good Night.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jun 29

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Uh huh....you been peekin' at some of my 'If I were a Dreamer' threads, haven't you, you rascal?! lol. Eyelids are sayin''nighty night!' Nite Senacus. Hey, by the way: what's your REAL name??'RALPH??' Gomer???......Alowhicous??? Boomer??.......MINE??! Just call me the 'international brother', aight???? Go into all the world and preach the Word. And with the help of the internet, I plan to do that. Hey, look, I know I've had a loose cyber tongue with O.J., o.k.?? But I don't apologize...to him...and none of you all. I hope that murderer dies in prison. Maybe this is cruel to say this.......but I really don't have a REAL problem with what happened to Ron Goldman.....because O.J. had warned him many times....so he brought that on his self. But what Simpson did to those little kids MOTHER!!!!!?....the state of California should have executed Simpson. He's a SORRY BASTARD. I apologize to you all and the God... Good Night.
Gomer? "What's higher than Winnie's Pooh ?- Gomer's Pyle"

Just call me Jack , they (ol' gang) all do.

G' night , Bocephus :)
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jun 30

Bocephus??!!! You black, ain't ya, son????
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jun 30

Hey, Irkyl.....I mean, Senacus.....here's a few mo fa ya: http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail/photos/m...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jun 30

I don't like the interior styling or the rear styling....but it's still a REAL beautiful car.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jun 30

Doctor REALITY wrote:
I don't like the interior styling or the rear styling....but it's still a REAL beautiful car.
I'm not much into the modern "Jelly bean" cars (their predominant shape), but I'll admit GM did a nice job with the Impala. I could live with the interior.

My first car was an Impala:

http://www.justacargeek.com/2010/08/weekend-q...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jul 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch... The Ragin' Bull, baby! Nite!

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jul 5

Nite Doc, sleep well ... and dream on ;)
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Senecus wrote:
Nite Doc, sleep well ... and dream on ;)
Morning! Senacus....are you black, white, mixed, Hispanic, Chinese, or what are you??
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Until he wakey wakey, I'll just tell you about me: I consider myself an 'international Oreo Cookie;, if that helps you. Now what about you, Senacus??
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Here you go, Senacus. This is the REAL DEAL here, son: http://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/6073...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Ii can't believe some rich person own in Florida ain't scooped that beautiful red Aventador up!!!!!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mE1jRxeIH38 Lemme' tell you something! Go to the :26 second mark in that video and listen to that BEAST!!!!! There ain't a lion in all of Africa that can ROAR that THAT, buddy!!!! And that's 4 R-E-A-L!!!
There's not another car in the whole WORLD that sounds anywhere near as awesome as that V12 MONSTER!!!!! Gotta run. Later.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Morning! Senacus....are you black, white, mixed, Hispanic, Chinese, or what are you??
Vulcan (mixed)

:)

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

It's a beauty ,alright.

So, what you drivin', Bo'?

A sprite lil' tuner?
Doctor REALITY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

A pearl white 2015 Lamborghini Aventador redwood leather seats. And you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

411 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min curiouslu 720,274
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Aura Mytha 224,029
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 9 min Aura Mytha 5,217
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 10 min Rama Naicker 4,544
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 11 min Ed Teach 53,160
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 12 min cretin56 4,095
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min Aura Mytha 256,401
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min Liam 532,451
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Clearwater 172,271
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••