Is 6 inches too small for a 19 year old?

Is 6 inches too small for a 19 year old?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#1 Feb 2, 2014
I get worried about my size sometimes and think every girl I've been with would just prefer a big dick.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4 Feb 2, 2014
search on "how to lengthen your pen***is". you can read on some links which may help you.
Yuckychris

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Feb 3, 2014
I'm 17 and have a 7 inch
Its not always size , its how you work it ;)

“I Enjoy Making New Friends”

Since: Nov 13

New England, USA

#7 Feb 3, 2014
One other thing, since you are from the UK it is most likely that you were Not Circumcised and having a Foreskin is definitely a big plus. I am from the United States and Very Thankful my parents left me Intact, I would much rather have a foreskin than a larger penis.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#8 Feb 3, 2014
Always4Fun13 wrote:
One other thing, since you are from the UK it is most likely that you were Not Circumcised and having a Foreskin is definitely a big plus. I am from the United States and Very Thankful my parents left me Intact, I would much rather have a foreskin than a larger penis.
why is foreskin a big plus ? circumcision makes it clean and you will not smell as bad.

“I Enjoy Making New Friends”

Since: Nov 13

New England, USA

#9 Feb 3, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
why is foreskin a big plus ? circumcision makes it clean and you will not smell as bad.
I an not going to get into the debate over circumsion BUT a circumised penis is No cleaner than a penis with a foreskin if both wash daily. My penis and foreskin have never had any bad smell. The foreskin has thousands of nerve endings that give great pleasure to the male and all the females I have had sexual relations with Loved the feel of my foreskin sliding, or rolling back and forth inside them saying it greatly added to their pleasure. Those that had never been with an Uncut guy before said they preferred it better than a circumcised guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Everybody should be on Facebook! 1 min Glitter940 5
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 min Satan God of gods 19,318
I adore phoning Samaritans getting female and w... 10 min Lipz238 2
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 14 min Charm7665 2,025
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 17 min Bongo 92,447
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 18 min Lickz8951 183,615
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 22 min Kiss2593 531
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min truth 285,993
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 39 min Pixy6362 667,640
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 43 min Mintz8850 979,333
More from around the web