Keep girlfriend and mistress happy

Keep girlfriend and mistress happy

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Jerry Fitz

Dublin, Ireland

#1 Jan 10, 2007
I have a girlfriend for the last 2 years and a 'mistress' for the last 2 months. They don't know about each other.

I have to go on holidays for a week with my girlfriend next month. I told my mistress I'm going with the guys. However my mistress will expect me to text and ring her a few times a day while I'm away. This won't be possible as I'll be with my girlfriend all the time.

Any advice??
Jerry Fitz

Dublin, Ireland

#2 Jan 10, 2007
I forgot to mention that the advice I need is what to tell my mistress my reason for not contacting her was when I get back.
wow

Decatur, GA

#3 Jan 10, 2007
Jerry Fitz wrote:
I forgot to mention that the advice I need is what to tell my mistress my reason for not contacting her was when I get back.
You really should be honest, but since that not going to happen. Tell her you are taking a mental break, for whatever reason.
beentheredonetha t

Garden Grove, CA

#4 Jan 10, 2007
Yes. Dump them both and start fresh and just let whomever you want to be with in the future know that you are someone who wants to have multiple partners (and please be *safe*). There are a lot of women out there who will chose to be with you if they trust you, even if you are with more than one person. Being faithful isn't about being with one person, it's about being faithful to who you claim to be to that person. Otherwise, you're behaving like a spoiled boy who doesn't understand that his actions will have consequences. Time to grow up. Believe me, you will get caught (eventually). And then, you'll be embarrassed and feel guilty, and possibley will have some very angry ladies to hear out. Treat yourself and your partners with respect, and you'll be a happier person...and so will they.
tisa

Mcminnville, TN

#5 Jan 10, 2007
a word to the wise you can tell her whatever lie you want to tell her
i just hope that she won't miss your calls because she will be so busy with her other man
what goes around comes around
tisa

Mcminnville, TN

#6 Jan 10, 2007
beentheredonethat wrote:
Yes. Dump them both and start fresh and just let whomever you want to be with in the future know that you are someone who wants to have multiple partners (and please be *safe*). There are a lot of women out there who will chose to be with you if they trust you, even if you are with more than one person. Being faithful isn't about being with one person, it's about being faithful to who you claim to be to that person. Otherwise, you're behaving like a spoiled boy who doesn't understand that his actions will have consequences. Time to grow up. Believe me, you will get caught (eventually). And then, you'll be embarrassed and feel guilty, and possibley will have some very angry ladies to hear out. Treat yourself and your partners with respect, and you'll be a happier person...and so will they.
i agree, but for some the excitement of thinking they are getting away with something keeps immatureand unfaithful until they have to experience what it is like to be the one with the other shoes one. like i said maybe he will come back and catch his girlfriend in the act with her lover
Jerry Fitz

Dublin, Ireland

#7 Jan 10, 2007
To be honest I'm not proud of what I'm doing. I love my girlfriend but life in the bedroom isn't as exciting as it used to be. The spark isn't there any more, but outside the bedroom things are great.

I don't want to lose either of them but I know my mistress will think something is suspicious if I don't contact her.

“...my medical opinion is...”

Since: Dec 06

United States

#8 Jan 11, 2007
That's screwed up.
Stan

UK

#9 Jan 11, 2007
Jerry Fitz wrote:
I have a girlfriend for the last 2 years and a 'mistress' for the last 2 months. They don't know about each other.
I have to go on holidays for a week with my girlfriend next month. I told my mistress I'm going with the guys. However my mistress will expect me to text and ring her a few times a day while I'm away. This won't be possible as I'll be with my girlfriend all the time.
Any advice??
take them both then you'll have a "holidat to remember" and probably a fantastic firework display

Since: Dec 06

Irvine

#10 Jan 11, 2007
You should have said it was a business trip and your in meetings all day.....

Just a word to the wise dont' get any of them pregnant or the jig will be up.....
MRS

United States

#11 Jan 11, 2007
Jerry Fitz wrote:
I have a girlfriend for the last 2 years and a 'mistress' for the last 2 months. They don't know about each other.
I have to go on holidays for a week with my girlfriend next month. I told my mistress I'm going with the guys. However my mistress will expect me to text and ring her a few times a day while I'm away. This won't be possible as I'll be with my girlfriend all the time.
Any advice??
Well, if your girlfriend and your mistress read topix you won't have to think up a LIE. If that is your real name they will know what is going on.
clif

Schenectady, NY

#12 Jan 11, 2007
EricV wrote:
You should have said it was a business trip and your in meetings all day.....
Just a word to the wise dont' get any of them pregnant or the jig will be up.....
do as you wish... life is hort
clif

Schenectady, NY

#13 Jan 11, 2007
do as you wish ... life is short

Since: Dec 06

Staunton, VA

#14 Jan 11, 2007
Jerry Fitz wrote:
I have a girlfriend for the last 2 years and a 'mistress' for the last 2 months. They don't know about each other.
I have to go on holidays for a week with my girlfriend next month. I told my mistress I'm going with the guys. However my mistress will expect me to text and ring her a few times a day while I'm away. This won't be possible as I'll be with my girlfriend all the time.
Any advice??
does ur mistres know she is a mistress? or does she think she's ur girlfriend?
u r pretty f'd up i must say.
Ray

Lancaster, PA

#15 Jan 11, 2007
It would terrible if an envious associate is pretending to be him.

“Spring is here, ”

Since: Sep 06

next comes summer! Yippee!!

#16 Jan 11, 2007
Your girlfriend is the victor, but your mistress has feelings, too. If you want both of them in your life, make the time for both. Don't toy with their feelings.

“100% Princess”

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#17 Jan 11, 2007
EricV wrote:
You should have said it was a business trip and your in meetings all day.....
Just a word to the wise dont' get any of them pregnant or the jig will be up.....
Oh sure, lies on top of lies--how cowardly can you be not to tell the truth??????
Kati

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Jan 11, 2007
You're an idiot. I hope they both find out and dump your ass
Bao Vn

Hanoi, Vietnam

#20 Jan 11, 2007
Kati wrote:
You're an idiot. I hope they both find out and dump your ass
If one keeps doing wrong,keeps cheating,and keeps sinning he or she will be found out sooner or later.

“This is Saikat”

Since: Jan 07

Kolkata

#21 Jan 11, 2007
Tell your mistress that you didn’t call her as short absence quickens the love :) and you want to love her more than ever now :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 646,567
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min ATHEOI 48,555
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 18 min WasteWater 2,043
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 27 min WasteWater 105,575
George Soros Is a Brilliant Investor 28 min andet1987 5
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 32 min RiversideRedneck 971,631
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 34 min ChristineM 445,717
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Steve III 44,682
More from around the web