Why I'm a Christian
G-D Love

Russia

#3 Jan 24, 2013
Laconic Assassins wrote:
I can't imagine not being a Christian. To me, it is worse than being dead, because the results are worse. I just don't see anything worth trading for it. IN fact, I do not think any unbeliever can either. What have I given up? This is what I will talk about.
When I was young and living with my parents, I went to church and saw my dad and mom pray. At 10 I was baptized and I would pray. I went to church.
Now, here is my life and you tell me.
I was a star athlete and I could play any sport. I had girls chasing me and I was admired by all. I grew up on military bases and I even had a sports following of parents, peers, girls and military soldiers and came to watch me play. Teachers loved me and I excelled in school.
I would graduate from High School with academic honors and scholarships. I chose two prestige westcoast schools. More girls galore. I partied a little and drank, but mostly I did good in school. At this point in my life, I had traveled to four continents and countless countries.
I graduated and went into my profession, then started opening businesses, noteworthy were modeling and entertainment production companies. I got to know many names that you only hear about, I went to the parties and had the most beautiful women. Here is the thing, I never stopped loving God.
In fact, I was know for that and when people needed someone to lean on it was me. Something was missing. I prayed to God, he was creator and head ofg my religion, but I did not know Him.
One day, I just stopped and I spoke with God and told Him that I wanted to know Him and feel His presence in my life. I wanted to be close to Him.
He said okay and the path and road was set.
Chapter 2 begins..........>>> >>>>> to be continued.
You vari prety girl. why you brag for girls chase you like you proud? you mom& pa pray for you not be lezi. You spread disease on world not proud for you. You shoud not make love your teacher. where you parent? They make you pig lezi bicth! I was know you got brain missed.
G-D not want you you slut! No man want nasty bicth what filth whole world and brag to it. You make to Hell! you satan not even want you now. Sound you nuts too. You no Cristian.
Why you even make topik? Poke fun to G-D? You ugly nasty piece crap! Hope you to die soon. bet you nasty to even dead people yes? You all same kin of shits.Go make your sores in your hot hole to hell.
G-D Love

Russia

#4 Jan 24, 2013
Laconic Assassins wrote:
Chapter 2: My Walk with Fear
You will see how fear can cause things to happen. It can be like a magnet, bringing what you fear to fruitation. If you know the story of Job. The real story. You then know that Job caused all that he feared to come upon him.
I want you to digest the first Chapter, which I will call: From the Beginning.
All man be fear to put hand on you magget trap pig!
You fruit rotted. ha ha no job to such slut pigs only hell wher all dead man make you pay for you sin to them. You most like be nasty to dead mans too. Be good when you die pig!
G-D Love

Russia

#5 Jan 24, 2013
Laconic Assassins wrote:
I can't imagine not being a Christian. To me, it is worse than being dead, because the results are worse. I just don't see anything worth trading for it. IN fact, I do not think any unbeliever can either. What have I given up? This is what I will talk about.
When I was young and living with my parents, I went to church and saw my dad and mom pray. At 10 I was baptized and I would pray. I went to church.
Now, here is my life and you tell me.
I was a star athlete and I could play any sport. I had girls chasing me and I was admired by all. I grew up on military bases and I even had a sports following of parents, peers, girls and military soldiers and came to watch me play. Teachers loved me and I excelled in school.
I would graduate from High School with academic honors and scholarships. I chose two prestige westcoast schools. More girls galore. I partied a little and drank, but mostly I did good in school. At this point in my life, I had traveled to four continents and countless countries.
I graduated and went into my profession, then started opening businesses, noteworthy were modeling and entertainment production companies. I got to know many names that you only hear about, I went to the parties and had the most beautiful women. Here is the thing, I never stopped loving God.
In fact, I was know for that and when people needed someone to lean on it was me. Something was missing. I prayed to God, he was creator and head ofg my religion, but I did not know Him.
One day, I just stopped and I spoke with God and told Him that I wanted to know Him and feel His presence in my life. I wanted to be close to Him.
He said okay and the path and road was set.
Chapter 2 begins..........>>> >>>>> to be continued.
Ooooh! NO! I read agan, You no girl! You boy! Put on prety piktur make boys think you girl. You sick shit!
You bad G-D name for get biys come to you. You ma & pa abuce you to queen. take you god house make you quiet mouth.
You mak wunder story for how boys think you some good napeh, get them like you. You make model & show thing ok. That all funny men too! You at home there sure.
Shuld stay in apm. more man there. No man lean to you but funny man. Feed party girl booz an lay boyfriend huh?
You no fool no man you queen of lie.
G-D no like lie. No like you kind life you disease shit! you rynt good boys you sick bicth.
You make daemon look like angle, Shuld die in fire pit god maks to you pig! feed to you dead mans bones so G-D not hate other boys not like you who use G-D name to get devi feels. G-D shuld mak you to aye aye so all mans laft to you til end of time come.
You sick me to end. Hope you to die soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min BenAdam 878,705
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 min -Stray Dog 8,024
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 4 min real 33,187
Ruthlessly GREEDY New Yorkers earned 9-11 22 min Doctor REALITY 13
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min phooey 603,276
Hiroshima was WRONG! (Aug '13) 26 min Doctor REALITY 313
Hero Mom SNITCHES on COWARD son who murdered Ho... 34 min Doctor REALITY 4
The Christian Atheist debate 51 min MrAnderson9 3,845
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 58 min Neville Thompson 272,869
More from around the web