Homosexuality isn't just a sin, it's ...

Homosexuality isn't just a sin, it's an ABOMINATION

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#1 Apr 12, 2014
Homosexuality is why Holy Eternal Lord God Almighty showered the homosexual perverts of Sodom and Gomorrah with holy fire of His Righteous Wrath!
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#2 Apr 12, 2014
Sin is one thing. Willful sin continuously practiced is quite another.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#3 Apr 12, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Homosexuality is why Holy Eternal Lord God Almighty showered the homosexual perverts of Sodom and Gomorrah with holy fire of His Righteous Wrath!
that fire appeared only in the book written long time ago. and we don't know if that really happened. i doubt if that fire really happened. anybody can write anything in the book.

gays are growing in number. and why is it that there is no fire showered on us ?

God loves all gays. and gays in return, love God. in fact, many gays (husband and husband) go to church. i also go to church sometimes, and i witnessed a real Miracle last June 30, 2011.
i do believe in God and Miracles.

the only ones who will not go heaven are the gay haters. that is for sure.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#5 Apr 12, 2014
yon wrote:
Do you live close to LeBron James?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#6 Apr 12, 2014
PDX Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Very interesting and well said, God does not hate gays – God does not hate anyone! He hates sin, but not the sinner. If that weren't true He would not have sent His son in human form to die for us. And the nature of sin does not matter; sinful is sinful regardless what particular sinful act we're talking about. There is no particular one "worse" than any other.
WRONG!!!!!!!!!! You are right, sin IS sin, but capital felony murder is a much WORSE sin than something like 'being lazy'

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#7 Apr 12, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Have you raped and murdered anyone like you threatened to do to AnnieJ, yet ?

You are a vile animal and need to be put down.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#8 Apr 12, 2014
Saying your father is a 'goofy dweeb' is nowhere as bad as slamming a Boeing 767 into a 110 story building at 586mph!!! Don't try to tell me not sins aren't worse than others!!!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#9 Apr 12, 2014
Having sex with your biological daughter and getting her pregnant, who you say you 'didn't know anyway because you've been gone in the military, and then murdering your whole family right before Christmas is much worse than keying your ex's car out of spite!!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#10 Apr 12, 2014
PDX Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Very interesting and well said, God does not hate gays – God does not hate anyone! He hates sin, but not the sinner. If that weren't true He would not have sent His son in human form to die for us. And the nature of sin does not matter; sinful is sinful regardless what particular sinful act we're talking about. There is no particular one "worse" than any other.
thanks Dave :)
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#11 Apr 12, 2014
Arkansas' worst: RGS

“Love much, trust none”

There

#12 Apr 12, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Having sex with your biological daughter and getting her pregnant.....!
Like Lot and Jesus.

Your religion is based on incest being righteous.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#13 Apr 12, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Lot and Jesus.
Your religion is based on incest being righteous.
hi BenAdam,:)

who is Lot ?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#14 Apr 12, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
hi BenAdam,:)
who is Lot ?
Lot escaped from Sodom with his daughters who got him drunk and had sex with him. One of the offspring (Moab) is an (alleged) ancestor of King David and Jesus.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#15 Apr 12, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Lot escaped from Sodom with his daughters who got him drunk and had sex with him. One of the offspring (Moab) is an (alleged) ancestor of King David and Jesus.
oh i see. thanks.:)
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#16 Apr 13, 2014
Hell will be full of homosexuals

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#17 Apr 13, 2014
PDX Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with Dave
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#18 Apr 13, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Hell will be full of homosexuals
you are full of sh***t. nobody agrees with you. and this is the only one i read. the rest of your responses i did not read. no time for a lunatic like you.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#19 Apr 13, 2014
yon wrote:
Hmm, yes, practice makes perfect
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#20 Apr 13, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are full of sh***t. nobody agrees with you. and this is the only one i read. the rest of your responses i did not read. no time for a lunatic like you.
But the sexually immoral will have their place in the lake that burns with sulfur and brimstone.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#21 Apr 13, 2014
dr lunatic, i did not read your insane post. you are mentally ill. why waste my time ? you belong to a mental asylum. you are abnormal.

Andet
eternal youth, beauty, virginity, and tightness

see ? how superior i am compared to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate 6 min Mr Wiggley 920
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Lumatrix 854,645
Poll Which is the Best SAP ABAP institute in hyderab... (Nov '12) 7 min Ramya 37
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 20 min MUQ2 40,698
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 22 min MUQ2 648
Private Placement Program for Indian Investors ... (Nov '12) 35 min vincent 14
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr ChristineM 444,294
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr NeedInnerPeace 612,607
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr 2all 596,180
More from around the web