Will We As Christians; Survive The Guillitine?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jan 14, 2013
Urgent

Provo, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Send this to your friends.

It's For The Children -'Born To Be Wild' Bumper Thumpers /Al Jazeera Now in America 40 Million Homes
Posted by Sam Duck on January 3, 2013 at 6:52pm
View Blog

"My daddy and mommy would not allow me to go see Madonna in concert, I missed a lot of concerts because my parents would not allow me to do what the other kids parents allowed them to do" Circa/Wilderness under the leadership of Moses

It's All About My Kids Or The Kids - Born To Be Wild Bumper
Thumpers
What the adult kid is really stating is that they did not get the opportunity to visit the back seat of mommy and daddy's car, and was not given a gift that keeps on giving like many of their friends received (STDs, Drugs), but are to embarrassed to admit to anyone. Congratulations to all these
children, your prayers have been answered, you can now tune into most 'Christian' radio programmes and listen to the bumper music of the Eagles, Madonna, and all the others you were not allowed to hear as children - now you don't have to grow up, the Christian radio and soon the television networks will be pipping into your homes, music you can both live and die by, hometown home
run for all.
Today, it was announced that the Democrat former Vice President Al Gore, TN. fame, has sold his television station (who knew?)'Current' to the Muslim group Al Jazeera, so while the Christian is making him/herself busy, trying to make up for lost time that mommy and daddy stole from them, Al Jazeera will be making up lost time to convert America to Muslim, sounds fair doesn't it? Little Joey, Toddy, and Millye will be dancing to the rock of their ages, while Al Jazeera is counting the days to the latest stoning via guillotine courtesy of courting into the Warrenite faction. Ministers across America were busying themselves during the late 90s into the later '00s to scattering all those from their pulpits that did not want to 'liven' it up for the ministers and other leaders, kids, so that little Stuart would not have to go outside the boundaries of his daddy's church, to view the rock groups of the day, he could visit them via his pappy's pew. While the elderly and those who were of strong foundation in their prayer life and testimonials, were holding on in their faith unto their God, the leaders counted it as a reproach, much as those in the rebellion of Korah with Moses, and those who lay attack against Jeremiah the Prophet. With fake adoration making it's fronts into the church walls, hardly anyone would notice when the Spirit of God was no longer at work within, they thought the number of people and the amount of tithing was a sure sign of God's work among them, slowly over a 15-20 year period the scattering of the sheep meant nothing to them, but you must ask yourself, How then did Al Jazeera get such a strong foothold in this country, if God's Spirit was still working in these 'johnny come lately' ministers of 'change', How did their political base nominate two front runners who cared less about abortion and the gay lifestyle, which at one time, both of these were a shame and a reproach just to mention them in the open??
Did they think to find the very name of Jesus Christ to become the taboo of their own generation? Did Jesus Himself authorize the gay lifestyle marriages in the United States, if not, then how did it get past the prayer warriors? Is Christ to authorize the death mills of the elderly, if not, who took away the standard that God would raise against such evil? Did God reach down His Hand and give the Christian ministers, radio, television, the 'go-ahead' to use rock music and half clad women to promote evil in the airwaves? Who is the prince of the airwaves, and why is the Christian media tripping over their own feet to get the latest 'rock' endorsement of their particular religion they believe is of God?
Urgent

Provo, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Pg2 Who told the Christian ministers to rid themselves of the elderly and older Church members by offending them to such a great degree, to make them hasten their path out of their doors? Will God
honor you who could not wait to do such an 'in-your-face' approach to those who have held the banner of the LORD high for hundreds of years, who gave you the permission to offend a brother or sister in Christ, did our Saviour tell you it was a good thing, what is calling evil good and good evil in your day and time?
Will you survive the guillotine that the Muslim has planned for your neck???

May 17, 1948 + 70 years = May 17, 2019. Any day according to God's discretion, and may God have mercy upon your children whom you are leading to Satan's doorstep, for Satan is the prince of the air, the master musician.

http://www.biblestudyspace.com/profiles/blog/...
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Nobody survives the guillotine.
When you lose your head you're dead.

But seriously, when's the last time you even saw a guillotine?

Do good, avoid evil and honor God.
Everything else will fall into place.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min thewordofme 730,234
angka toto malaysia di jamin tembus 17 min pak jeje 1
FERGUSON, MISSOURI: Same o' same o' 17 min Doctor REALITY 10
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min Liam 537,108
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 31 min onemale 259,307
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 39 min bad bob 172,948
Reply to: Most Blacks are still uncivilized aft... (Jan '11) 41 min Johnny 106
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr Tim Osman 117,803

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••