Should Kratom be illegal?

Should Kratom be illegal?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

“Kratom is a miracle to me”

Since: Apr 13

Vancouver, WA

#1 Apr 3, 2013
Kratom is gaining in popularity. I have used it for a few years and it has helped me with pain management and depression. I currently have a bone-marrow condition that causes me Kidney pain and makes me extremely tired. Kratom has helped in many areas like that because it has similar properties as prescription painkillers, only there has never been any documented overdoses and it isn't nearly as addictive as painkillers. It's a good remedy for addiction withdrawal.

Recently an Import ban has been placed on Kratom making it more expensive and harder to buy. All those individuals that have been helped by Kraton naturally want to keep it legal. I even think the majority of people would want it that way, but I'm not sure.

How do you feel about it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min Epiphany2 613,067
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min BenAdam 878,671
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 33 min Robert F 603,267
19 F Looking For Some Fun 33 min ericloo5 2
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 54 min BenAdam 8,022
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 hr Raje 568
Gay sex in raigarh 1 hr Deepak 30
The Christian Atheist debate 3 hr emperorjohn 3,842
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 hr USaWorldWarMongerer 272,867
More from around the web