I want to smell and lick gaand of a girl

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Jan 13

Bagalkot, India

#1 Jan 6, 2013
Mujhe koi ladki ki gaand ko spread karke usse sunghna hai aur chaatna hai. Andar tak jeebh daal ke choosna hai. Also i want to collect her spit in a glass and put it in her gaand hole and then drink it directly from her gaand.
sonia

Satellite Provider

#2 Jan 6, 2013
lyk seriously

Bagalkot, India

#3 Jan 6, 2013
yeah sonia. i was thinking will u give me a chance.

Bagalkot, India

#4 Jan 7, 2013
i also want female to sit on my face while i lie down and to keep her gaand hole on my nose and rub it very fast on my nose and mouth. i want to be suffocated in the dirty gaand smell. i also want to finger fuck the gaand hole and lubricate it with her spit and lick the fingers after i remove from her ass. i want to be an addict of gaand smell of ladies.
gaandslave

Kolkata, India

#7 May 4, 2013
I would like to go one step further and eat the divine shit from female ass.

Since: May 13

Belgaum, India

#8 May 18, 2013
I too want to do that. And make her sit on my face and pee.

“VaCa poolside!”

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#9 May 18, 2013
First of all WTH language is that supposed to be?! And secondly, I think this kind of post would better be served over on the "human sexuality" forum. However be warned, they generally speak English there also!
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#10 May 18, 2013
I'm still trying to figure out what a gaand is!
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#12 May 18, 2013
some more
PAEDOPHILES
you even like to eat a persons STOOL
perversion of the finest
like to drink a persons URINE
you like to eat someones
stool
do you dine, what ever is in a
TOILET
do you dine out, in public restrooms, do you also eat your own stool and drink your own urine
i wonder, is that what you were taught by your
RAPIST, you know the one who molested you,
apparently, you must have enjoyed it,
that you want to do the same
by the way, when you clean yourself, after using the toilet
do you also eat the
TOILET PAPER
and what ever is in the toilet as well??
nasty sahil sam

Bangalore, India

#13 Dec 16, 2014
M MALE 27 YEARS OLD, MY WHATSAPPS NUMBER; 09663789102 )ANY FEMALES INTERESTED..? to treat me as ur slave for..willd, nassty,kinnky,dirrty,abuseiing phone or real sexx .like to play in real or share ur secrets hidden desire ,like to pisss, in my mouth*want me to smell,sniff and licck ,clean with my tounge ,rub my face betwn ur big or tite asss cheeks- and swetts armmspitts-get full body massaj-etc-exchange photos of ur secrets while doing pisss, toillet,bathroom,masturbarttin g,without showing ur face-on whatsapp-interested wild nassty fantaciz females pls contact free frank any time -my whatsapp and mobile number-09663789102.(24 hrs....
.hi,.my gulbarga karnataka se hon..mujhe taalsh hai real dirty wild nasty feeling female ki-jo mujhe apne ghulaam ki trha treat karen-apni moot peeshab pilaye- GAAND ki DARAAR….aur GAAND ka CHED ko chatwayen,aur gaand pe muh lagaa ke paad sunghaye,choot ke lehsun chooswaye,MUKH-MAITHOON kar k mujhe choot ka ras pilaye-aur GAAND-GUDAA-CHED -MUKH - MAITHOON karen-..aur WHATSAPPS,, per apni toillet batthroom, mastturbareting secrets photos FACE KO CHUPAKAR share karEN-INTERESTED FEMALE JIS KO DIRTY WILD HIDDEN FEELINGS SAHRE KARNA HAIN REAL, YA PHONE SEXXX.. K LIYE PLS,..CONTA-CT ME.MY MOBIE AND WHATSAPPS NO;-09663789102 IM MALE IM IN SERCH OF FEMALES .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Catcher1 809,126
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min Pegasus 268,834
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 24 min Jack 18
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min oxbow 573,816
LeBron.....the LOOZER..un Freakin REAL 41 min Yook the Spook 2
Obama earned Giuliani's assessment 1 hr Polaris 2
Moses never existed 1 hr KiMare 1,274
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Naked Truth from ... 608,142
More from around the web