Since: May 08

Leftists ruined my oatmeal!

#1240 Jul 5, 2009
Watatamooze wrote:
<quoted text>
"Sill" ? You call me a "sill Mooze" ?
What is "sill" ?
You're off-topic again, you goon ...
And you are stalking again, the activity that got you banned the first time.

I wanted to ask you, do you ever wish your fathers had eased up on apartied earlier? Or maybe not tortured & imprisoned so many blacks that they now hate you.

Maybe if they hadn't helped Rhodesia, or maybe if they hadn't fought the Cubans to a standstill in Angola, if they only wouls have left Namibia alone, maybe you wouldn't have to live in a walled-off section of town for own safety.

“WTF?”

#1243 Jul 5, 2009
Watatamooze wrote:
<quoted text>
Xnuts InVidor is a eunuch for sure ! He did sing in the castrati choir, in his angelic voice, after all ...
Psycholgists call this 'projection'- it's when you project onto others your own faults/vices/obsessions. You have a serious obsssession over castration, and I believe it has something to do with your gender issues (you know your little girl witch alter ID).

So I will lay it out there - you want a sex change, you cannot afford one, and in the hell-hole that is S.A. you can't dare get one because it will increase your 'targetability' in an already terribly violent country.

BTW - is there any truth to the ruomor that S.A> is going to change it's national sport to rape, seeing as there are more rapes ther both in number and per capita than ANYPLACE ELSE on Earth.

That INCLUDES Somolia - you must very proud.

“WTF?”

#1245 Jul 5, 2009
Watatamooze wrote:
<quoted text>
Aghh ! Drop the sock, Xcntrik. "Projection", "obsession" ... You just can't hide your limited diction, can you ?
You have a problem, I see. I think I touched on a sensitive spot here. Just accept your loss & face life without balls. At least you still have an angelic voice ...
Your the one projecting your castration obsssession not me, because you're the one whom wants to be a little girl (hence the other ID, the witch, that you got banned).

It's not my fault there are no sex reasingment centers in your hell-hole of a country. but there are several in Europe and the USA so there is hope for you.

All you have to do is leave your walled-off area of Pretoria - if you dare.

“WTF?”

#1247 Jul 5, 2009
Watatamooze wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop mumbling through your sock. If it's sex reassignment you want, you're in the right country, punk !
Xcntrik, are you dumb or what ? My niece was just having some fun on Topix, but you got her banned just for making a fool out of you ( not too diifficult, really ). Luckily, the evidence of you harassing her will remain, in case she ( or rather her dad ) decides to take it up with Topix. I personally hope it doesn't go that far. He is not nearly as nice as I am. You make mistakes, Xcntrik, very stupid ones ...
I'm free as a bird. You are confined by those brick walls around your head. Sorry. Your life must suck ...
Your alter ego the little girl witch has been completely erased from Topix, including any & all 'reply to' posts that were directed to you as your alter ego, and If you looked around you would see that.

It is not my fault you are unhappy with your gender and age its yours - deal with it.

Sitting in that walled-off compound as a result of having evil fathers is starting to get to you, i can tell because your posts are becomming more & more unhinged. Your pretending to consider '..to take it up with Topix..." sounds like our own cariboo bimbo saying she in gonna sue folks for reporting about her. I doubt Topix cares, and after they ban you again it will be a moot point.

Now, you haven't answered me -

why are you never on threads like this one?

http://www.topix.com/forum/blogs/T3OBK9NF1BBB...

Its right up your alley, hell we could even say it is your specialty, seeing as you have to live in walled-off compound because of the sins of your fathers.

Apartied was evil, and your fathers should have let up when it would have made a difference, instead you let your racism get the best of you, and look what happend. You are a prisoner in your own country.

How does that feel?
Simeon Princess

Portland, OR

#1248 Aug 29, 2013
Will come on now, it's not like God has never seen every human being that ever existed – nude! Like my grandmother said once "if God wanted us to walk around naked in front of each other all the time, we'd be born that way!" Yes,it's perfectly alright to worship the Lord God in the nude, alone with your family or groups. Nudity is not a moral issue and is not immoral!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 61
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Catcher1 64,806
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Yeshua WasIS God ... 654,468
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 4 min Johnny 850
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 43 min The Hangman 973,963
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 56 min Pegasus 281,957
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 106,613
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 45,305
More from around the web