First Prev
of 61
Next Last

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#1 Jun 14, 2008
It's certainly ok with me.

If God has a problem with it, I'm sure he will say something.

*listening*
andet1987

United States

#2 Jun 14, 2008
ask Ghost Rider about this.

“The Evil Parallel Universe”

Since: May 07

Terran Empire

#3 Jun 14, 2008
Are we talking about the God of nudity?
Mike

Four Oaks, NC

#4 Jun 14, 2008
Well, according to the scriptures, He sees you ALL THE TIME...that should give you constipation for about a week. And no sex with bar skanks either.
jewels

Buffalo, TX

#6 Jun 14, 2008
Sure. I don't usually respond to dumb polls. But, this one is so darn dumb that I couldn't help myself. It's okay to worship God any old way. Jesus loves the *clothing* style of cross-dressers and UPS drivers and cowboys and belly dancers. He surely loves nudists. I worship Him buck nekked in the shower. And, Jesus is just alright with me and the Doobie Brothers. ( I don't care what people say).
froggy

Allentown, PA

#8 Jun 14, 2008
Is God depicted as nude? If not, would He sport fashions of today ---- maybe "dockers" and penny loafers. Or maybe camo shorts and flip flop sandals. The old testament is pretty much an ethical disaster area and tells of a vindictive God, so best to dress accordingly to promote a good impression.

“Saw 'em April 15th 1977”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#9 Jun 15, 2008
dave wrote:
i rubbed one off into a Bible once
ROFLMAO

Location hidden

#10 Jun 15, 2008
Mike wrote:
Well, according to the scriptures, He sees you ALL THE TIME...that should give you constipation for about a week. And no sex with bar skanks either.
No ho's either Mike? What's the world coming to? ;>)

Location hidden

#11 Jun 15, 2008
dave wrote:
i rubbed one off into a Bible once
This was worth reply to twice - did "He" send a bolt of lightning down to "strike you dead"? I'm betting that's a big ol' hairy "NO!!!"...

Location hidden

#12 Jun 15, 2008
beachball wrote:
Are we talking about the God of nudity?
Yes, I think so. He blessed us with men's magazines and the Internet.

“The orange root of all evil”

Growing in sandy soil

#13 Jun 15, 2008
Isn't that the way they used to do it?
Ghost Rider

Albuquerque, NM

#15 Jun 15, 2008
Our nudity doesn't bother God. It was man that went whining to God, about being naked. They were worried more about being without any thing to cover themselves from God's eyes than they were about disobeying God and trying to get God to forgive them. This was their second sin. God did not ask us to put clothes on so he wouldn't have to look at us. What they didn't realize is God sees us as we are regaurdless of if we wear clothes or not. No, I do not think God sees anything wrong with us being nude. That is the way he created us. Otherwise we would have been borned with hair covering our bodies as it does a monkey or a dog. Or we would have been borned with a ready to use closet full of clothes. Clothes tags reading Made in Heaven.
Ghost Rider

Albuquerque, NM

#16 Jun 15, 2008
You seem to be worried about clothes. I ran across a thread that was worried about what would people wear in Heaven. Would you wear clothes or be nude. In heaven, you will have no need of earthly clothes. You will not be nude either. You will be clothed in the word of rightessness.

“KING OF KINGS & LORD OF LORDS”

Since: Apr 08

somewhere out there

#17 Jun 15, 2008
God isnt interested in what you are wearing or not wearing, all hes interested in is your Soul.
God Luvz

Wellington, New Zealand

#18 Jul 10, 2008
Nothing wrong with worshipping Him nude at all!He created Adam and Eve that way which reveals His spiritual beauty doesn't it?Nude Yoga essentially is about the spirituality of God in all of us (NOT about sex!!).Nude worship of The Divine should be advocated by ALL humans on this planet - there is no shame.
groundhog9

Warren, OH

#19 Jul 10, 2008
And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?
And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.
And He said, Who told thee that thou wast naked?
QuestiomX

Bennettsville, SC

#20 Jul 10, 2008
..So can I come to your church?? I will bring my camera?? It's ok to look at you, your wife, your little naked son, daughter?? Cover yourself in the eyes of sinners for ALL are Sinners?? Does this answer your Question?? Just a Question?/
God Luvz

Auckland, New Zealand

#21 Jul 10, 2008
groundhog9 wrote:
And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?
And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.
And He said, Who told thee that thou wast naked?
And who created the 'Who told thee'?
God Luvz

Auckland, New Zealand

#22 Jul 10, 2008
QuestiomX wrote:
..So can I come to your church?? I will bring my camera?? It's ok to look at you, your wife, your little naked son, daughter?? Cover yourself in the eyes of sinners for ALL are Sinners?? Does this answer your Question?? Just a Question?/
But I don't consider nakedness to be sin.Besides, you do things which others deem 'sinful' so who are you to judge?
God Luvz

Auckland, New Zealand

#23 Jul 10, 2008
Don't forget that it was God Himself who created the evil guy who said "thou wast naked" but we FORGIVE Him UNRESERVEDLY for doing so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 61
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min bad bob 16,839
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 33 min Michael 683,865
So how exactly did O.J. Simpson pull off a doub... 35 min common sense 25
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Tony 6,417
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Elerby 983,157
Venting Against FAKE Americans 1 hr His Eminency dr S... 6
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 1 hr Rider on the Storm 26
More from around the web