Do you believe in Evolutuion or the B...
Humane Anti-Theist

Scottsdale, AZ

#16194 Apr 6, 2012
Simply retarded wrote:
http://youtu.be/Y_dZvp4qpUs
Christian revisionist history isn't history. The closest thing we've ever had to anti-theist governments exists in Europe today where the population have outgrown any need for supernatural deities and afterlife fantasylands.

The people are more intelligent and educated and the standard of living is higher. Your barbaric cult has made this country into the laughingstock of the industrialized world, you retarded and revolting redneck!

“Bringing the Paranoia !!”

Since: Oct 11

MY hometown is YOUR Hometown

#16195 Apr 6, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Oh is that PA? Should have known....
yes, that is him TROLLING. he is a certifiable, undeniable whacko...

#16196 Apr 6, 2012
Humane Anti-Theist wrote:
<quoted text>
You easily amuse yourself with your infantile posts, but you're fooling no one. You're certifiably insane and should be institutionalized to receive treatment of your mental illness from competent mental health care professionals.
As a brainwashed fundiseased Christian godbot, you’re a national embarrassment, an outright disgrace to the human race and a complete waste of a sperm cell without a single socially redeemable quality. You’re a humorless troll and one of the most psychologically disturbed godbots in the history of topix as is evident by your self-degrading and sociopathic conduct in spamming these forums with off-topic posts.
Obviously, you have no social life outside of cultist activities and no friends other than your imaginary ones. It’s apparent that you’ll waste away your absolutely worthless life as a grotesquely ugly to the bone, rotten to the core, pants pooping, shit for brains, retarded and revolting redneck bitch no sane man would touch with a 10 foot pole. The world will be a better place when you’re dead, buried and quickly forgotten, punk!
you are a certifiable, undeniable nut. you are an embarrassment to yourself and society lmbo. i bet every time you look in the mirror you see shame lol...

#16197 Apr 6, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Environmental change
<quoted text>
If it had guidance a better job would be expected, there are many poor designs in mammals.
<quoted text>
A variety of causes for DNA change, Viral attack, radiation, error of duplication (replication), many more.
<quoted text>
Evolution is not prescient.
<quoted text>
In you ignorance you have not asked the question you intended. The answer to the question you asked is : it did not change one species to another.
<quoted text>
Inorganic molecules,“evolve”.
YOU answer a question “ is the cold virus a living cell?”
<quoted text>
Your ignorance is not proof of a god
Your fears do not create gods.
<quoted text>
you wield your ignorance like a club, and while it is formidable it is dangerous only to those equally ignorant as yourself. LmfaoaU
<quoted text>
what a very stupid, long and clueless response lmbo. you too are an idiot. you should be ashamed for being that dense and YET you thought you were doing something lol. go sit your SAD self down somewhere...

#16198 Apr 6, 2012
Simply said wrote:
<quoted text> I been noticing that you use the worsd mental institution, and it can only lead to one conclusion, you have been institutionalized on many many occassions, so don't try to deny it the proof is overwhelming.
lol...score!!

PartyPooper II slaps a ^5 to Simply said. you got it! that sub-human trash has been institutionalized many times over. you can tell because like you said he is always projecting that on others PLUS the nutjob cant even come up with an original response hence the "copy and paste" robotic responses. as far as we know he could very well be typing his responses in a "psych ward" in arizona lmbo...

oh, he WILL try to deny it hehehe...
Humane Anti-Theist

Scottsdale, AZ

#16199 Apr 6, 2012
Pants Pooper a Religiously Retarded Redneck Bitch with Shit for Brains wrote:
you are a certifiable
100% pure projection from one of the craziest bitches in the history of topix.

As a brainwashed fundiseased Christian godbot, you’re a national embarrassment, an outright disgrace to the human race and a complete waste of a sperm cell without a single socially redeemable quality. You’re a humorless troll and one of the most psychologically disturbed godbots in the history of topix as is evident by your self-degrading and sociopathic conduct in spamming these forums with off-topic posts.

Obviously, you have no social life outside of cultist activities and no friends other than your imaginary ones. It’s apparent that you’ll waste away your absolutely worthless life as a grotesquely ugly to the bone, rotten to the core, pants pooping, shit for brains, retarded and revolting redneck bitch no sane man would touch with a 10 foot pole. The world will be a better place when you’re dead, buried and quickly forgotten, punk!
Humane Anti-Theist

Scottsdale, AZ

#16200 Apr 6, 2012
what a very stupid, long and clueless response
Irrefutable scientific facts in contradiction to your programming as a mindless godbot aren't "stupid" because you lack the intelligence, common sense and courage to accept your own mortality like a rational human being.

“Do You Have a Reservation?”

Since: Nov 08

Norfolk, VA

#16201 Apr 6, 2012
Simply said wrote:
<quoted text>Further, consider the general context of the Bible. Habakkuk wrote, "Woe unto him that giveth his neighbour drink, that puttest thy bottle to him, and makest him drunken also, that thou mayest look on their nakedness!" (2:15). The sin Habakkuk is rebuking is the sin of contributing to drunkenness. If Jesus supplied intoxicating wine to the wedding guests at Cana, then He contributed to their intoxication. Not only did Jesus contribute to it, He, also, condoned and encouraged people to get completely soused! Since intoxication is sinful, then Jesus sinned, and the "woe" of Habakkuk would be upon Him. If this be the case, then it would be better for Jesus "that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea" (Luke 17:2). As a perfect man, Jesus could not have turned water into alcoholic wine and offer such to others.
Another passage to consider in this context is Proverbs 23:31-32 which says, "Look not thou upon the wine when it is red, when it giveth his colour in the cup, when it moveth itself aright. At the last it biteth like a serpent, and stingeth like an adder." If Jesus had turned water into intoxicating wine, then He would have caused others to look upon the wine when it is red opposing the wisdom of Solomon. Since, Jesus is "greater than Solomon" (Matthew 12:42), He would know the wisdom of sobriety and would not tempt others with an intoxicating beverage. Again, Solomon wrote, "Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise" (Proverbs 20:1).
STOP ASSUMING AND THINK.
Again, twaddle.

Lets stop assuming and think.

Where did the wine drunk by Jesus or anyone else in the Holy Land at that period in time, come from?

Not the sun-blasted landscape that is Judea.

I will wait for your reply.

Hint: Amphorae
hi y o silver a way

Berea, KY

#16202 Apr 6, 2012
<quoted text>
Irrefutable scientific facts in contradiction to your programming as a mindless godbot aren't "stupid" because you lack the intelligence, common sense and courage to accept your own mortality like a rational human being.
I bet your brain feels as good as
new, seeing that you've never used
it.
Humane Anti-Theist

Scottsdale, AZ

#16203 Apr 6, 2012
hi y o silver a way wrote:
I bet your brain feels as good as
new, seeing that you've never used it.
Religiously retarded rednecks, such as you, are the most ignorant and bigoted godbots on the face of the earth. You truly are a Christiturd or societal excrement via Christian indoctrination and haven't a single socially redeemable quality.
Axx

Atlanta, GA

#16204 Apr 6, 2012

• Atheists Communists Fascists Satanists: all Darwinists

www.youtube.com/watch...

#16205 Apr 7, 2012
<quoted text>
100% pure projection from one of the craziest bitches in the history of topix.
idiopathic nut job --> who let you out of the "ward" again?

#16206 Apr 7, 2012
<quoted text>
i see you are still smokin on that crack again. crackheads like you have no shame smh.
Humane Anti-Theist

Scottsdale, AZ

#16207 Apr 7, 2012
i see you are still smokin on that crack again
It's a shame Zombie Jesus ate your redneck brain. Now, you're as ignorant as Yellow Coward and as sociopathic as Cretinous Clown. You truly are a complete waste of a sperm cell with absolutely nothing of value to contribute to this forum or society at large.
Humane Anti-Theist

Scottsdale, AZ

#16208 Apr 7, 2012
Brainwashed Axxhole wrote:
Atheists Communists Fascists Satanists: all Darwinists
Enjoy Zombie Jesus Day, you home-schooled fundiseased godbot:

http://www.zombiejesusday.org/Home.aspx

He supposedly died for YOUR sins and he's back for YOUR brains!
I LOVE MY JESUS

Knoxville, TN

#16209 Apr 7, 2012
Happy Easter Humane Anti

Jesus Loves and and will forgive you

He changed my life and can yours too :)

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#16210 Apr 7, 2012
I LOVE MY JESUS wrote:
....He changed my life ...
In what ways ?
Alarice

Buffalo, NY

#16211 Apr 7, 2012
The Verdict is in ........

Wait for it ..........

Here it comes ..........

According to evolutionists, your great grandpa was a worm

Grandpa, is that you?

Yes I think I can see the resemblance

You gotta see this

LOL
Humane Anti-Theist

Scottsdale, AZ

#16212 Apr 7, 2012
Asinine Alarice wrote:
The Verdict is in ...
Don't be an Asinine Alarice with a Dark Ages mentality. Study science not Christian pseudoscience and stop rationalizing a self-degrading cultist lifestyle for death denying cowards.

Evolution 101:
http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evosite/evo101/...

"At the heart of evolutionary theory is the basic idea that life has existed for billions of years and has changed over time. Overwhelming evidence supports this fact. Scientists continue to argue about details of evolution, but the question of whether life has a long history or not was answered in the affirmative at least TWO CENTURIES AGO."

#16213 Apr 7, 2012
<quoted text>
It's a shame Zombie Jesus ate your redneck brain. Now, you're as ignorant as Yellow Coward and as sociopathic as Cretinous Clown. You truly are a complete waste of a sperm cell with absolutely nothing of value to contribute to this forum or society at large.
what makes you think Pomona i would want a crackhead, sociopathic whacko like you to touch me? you are the psycho that has been banned several times before NOT me hehehehe. you are one dumb crackhead. i guess the arizona heat has fried the few brain cells you did have lmbo...

now, go ahead and post more of your lame copy and paste plagaristic rhetoric...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Stilgar Fifrawi 877,357
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 9 min curtjester1 41,122
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... (Feb '15) 12 min Philo 991
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min USaWORLDWARMONGERER 177,838
Poll Why are Americans becoming so stupid? (Jun '08) 18 min Doctor REALITY 146
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 25 min Sahil rathi 204
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 50 min Ruby88 53,486
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr karl44 603,093
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr karl44 7,890
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 hr Kamal 7,610
The Christian Atheist debate 6 hr Critical Eye 3,775
More from around the web